Twin -2

I love you....which is me!

Jinki's POV

 

"Yah! What do you mean it's not my business? I'm your twin!" Onew hissed quietly but his eyes focused on Mr.Lee who was reading out the marks and names of the students out loud.

"So what, Onew?" I rolled my eyes and searched for my bag to take out my file but bag was nowhere to be found.

I quickly scanned the class to see where Jonghyun was and true enough, he was holding my bag up with a smile and asked the other classmates to pass my bag to me.

I mouthed a "thank you" and smiled back at him, earning a faked cough from Onew.

"Mind your own business, Bro!" Seriously I did not know what was Onew's problem. He did not really need to act this way just because I talked with Jonghyun!

"I can't believe most of you failed the test. I'm gonna make you all stay back and do the correction 10 times for the test!" Mr.Lee howled angrily.

"Here's my top 5 scorer." He said as he scanned the class for awhile and then flashed a test paper under the visualiser.

"Lee Onew, 43 upon 50." He said and Onew stood up proudly and proceeded to the teacher's desk to collect his paper.

"Kim Kibum, 45 upon 50." Kibum stood up, not forgetting to fix his hair before walked towards Mr.Lee.

"Tiffany Hwang, also 45 upon 50." Tiffany scoffed, obviously she expected more.

"The second position is Jessica Jung with 48 upon 50." He said, and all the boys in the class cheered for her.

I rolled my eyes at the loud cheer. What's there a need to make so much noise? Worst, I heard my twin whispered to her.

"Proud of you, babe." Onew said as he his lips, earning a y smirk from Jessica.

"And the top scorer is Lee Jinki with 50 upon 50!" Mr. Lee smiled softly as he saw me approaching him.

"Keep it up, Jinki." He said softly and I bowed 90 degree at him before getting back to my seat.

"Good job, Jinki!" I turned my head to the direction of the voice and saw Jonghyun waving at me with a big smile.

I suddenly felt my cheeks burning up. Jinki, calm down....calm down.....whooooo!!!!

I returned back to the seat which was beside Onew's and sat down quietly.

"Good job, Jinki.." He whispered to me with a smile.

Gosh, is my twin bipolar? Just now he was acting like a badass and suddenly turned into an angel?

"T-Thanks.." I blurted out unconciously and shifted my attention back to the lecture. Why do I suddenly felt a satisfaction with Onew's praise? I smiled, may be because he rarely praised me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

 

Once the bell rang, everybody dashed out of the classroom to canteen so that they would be first one in queue at their favourite food stall.

"You going with me, Jinki?" Onew asked with Jessica clinging onto his arm.

"No, thanks." I said, adjusting my glasses as I set my eyes off Onsica couple.

"See ya then!" Onew said as he marched out of the class with his clingy y girlfriend...of did I say she was y? Hmm... she really is y anyway...not gonna take back my words.

"Hey, Jinki, you're not eating lunch?" I looked across the classroom just to see Jonghyun holding onto his lunch box.

"No, Jonghyun. You go ahead and eat." I smiled at him before lookinga back at my Chemistry textbook.

"Nahh, I am just gonna accompany you." Jonghyun said, as he approached my desk with his lunch box.

"I will share my lunch with you." Jonghyun said, opening his appetizing lunch box.

"No! eat yourself, Jjong. You still have football practice after school. You'll get hungry." I denied with wide eyes.

He chuckled lightly, seemed as if he did not care about my protest.

"It's my mom's cooking. Have some, Jinki." He said, as he sat down and opened his lunch box.

 

"But-"

"No buts, Jinki. Now eat." Jonghyun then handed his chopstick to me and I reluctantly took it.

"It is so delicious looking..." I mumbled subconciously which I did not even mean to say out loud.

Jonghyun beamed radiantly as he put his head on my desk, facing my direction.

"If you like it, I will always bring an extra lunch box." He claimed, causing my eyes to widen.

"I-I didn't mean that way, Jjong! How can I make you bring lunch for me?" I quickly retorted, looking at him in horror.

"Jjong?" He raised his head from the table slowly as he stared into my eyes.

OH ! WHAT DID I JUST CALL HIM???!! STUPID JINKI!

"I-I'm sorry if you don't like..I-"

"I like it, call me Jjong." He said, his hands slowly approaching to my lips and wiped out the rice even before I could avoid it.

"You eat like a little kid." He said, laughing gently as he lay his head on my desk once again.

I blushed super madly after registering what he just did to me. Why my heart is beating so wildly like this??????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess it's gonna be chaptered :)

Hope you don't mind some Jongyu here @.@

I will update as much as I can today since I am not sure when I will be updating again :)

You can anticipate another two more chapters for today nae :)

Please do comment for me after you read :)

Thank you so much <3

 

Special thanks to all my subscribers: Shinee_dubu , lilujoyu and niadubu :) love you guys!! <3

 

@Shinee_dubu - I've updated ^^ thanks for liking my story!!! XD