Twin - 18

I love you....which is me!

Minho's POV

 

 

I wrapped my arms around sobbing Jessica as I helped her up. That babo Onew was too harsh! He did not even know the "real" truth yet.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Onew yah, is this Jinki's?" I had a shining little bracelet on my left palm.

 

He stared at the bracelet as if he was trying to break it with his instant flammable gaze before he stomped out of the restroom with Jinki in his embrace.

 

I shook my head as I watched my friend left. I took a step backward.

 

*crack crack*

 

I instantly lift up my foot when I heard cracking sounds underneath my shoe.

 

"A councellor badge?" I mumbled lowly. It was a normal councellor badge but it was aligned with pink small little crystals. I picked it up as I placed it inside my pocket.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Sica and I then proceeded to the school infirmary although she was whining not to take her there in case Onew would flare up on her again.

 

But I need to prove something..

 

And I need Sica to do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

 

 

Minho slid the entrance door of the nurse office as he took a step inside. Sica was still struggling from his grip behind him in fear of seeing Onew but Minho held on it tightly.

 

Both of them stopped as they reached the third curtain.

 

*Slide*

 

Onew instantly turned around just to see his bestfriend appear in his sight with his struggling girlfriend behind.

 

"Why did you bring her here, Minho? She's not welcomed here." Onew said, still eyeing Jessica with his flaming eyes.

 

"Onew, stop being like that or you will regret it later on." Minho hissed.

 

His hands went into his pocket, pulling out something.

 

Then he opened his palm in front of Onew.

 

"The culprit is the owner of this badge." Onew's eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

 

"Tell me Onew, you will know more than me whether this badge is Jessica's or not." Minho spoke impassively.

 

"It's not Sica's." Onew muttered.

 

"But why the owner of this badge is the culprit?" Onew blinked as he threw the question at his friend.

 

"Just after you left with the bracelet, I happened to step on this little piece of badge. You can tell from the decoration that it was a girl's. Moreoever, Sica is an exco councellor. Her badge is different from other normal councellors, isn't it?" Minho exclaimed.

 

"But-"

 

"But why her bracelet was there?" Minho completed the question for Onew who nodded in silence.

 

Minho then took out a DVD from his pocket again.

 

"I was doubting too so I went to school's security office to ask for the DVD for the camera which shows the corridor of the toilet."

 

With that, he motioned Jessica to borrow the laptop from nurse for awhile and when she brought it, they played the DVD.

 

"No way..." Sica exclaimed, her jaws dropping.

 

Onew's eyes were glued on the screen with interest.

 

"That's..." Sica muttered.

 

"Lee Sunny..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere around the corridor of Seoul High,

 

"Noona, I told you not to do this! Look what you've done!" Blonde boy yelled at the girl who was leaning against the wall with a smirk.

 

"I know what they are, Taem. And I dont care.Whether boy or a girl, I won't let anyone get near my Onew." She said, looking over at her little brother.

 

"I am going home. You're going? And Taem, if you dare giving a notice to that twins or their friend, I don't care if you're my sibling. You'll be dead meat." She threatened the blonde boy whose eyes went wide in fear.

 

The girl then walked down the corridor, leaving her brother behind.

 

"I can't let you bully Jinki hyung like this, Noona...." Taemin bit his lips, taking his iPhone out of his pocket and started dialing a number.

 

"Yuri noona? Can you help me get the key to school's network's room? Yeah, thanks noona."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At school imfirmary,

 

"Lee Sunny....it's true that she's a councellor but it was not what she was famous for." Sica stated, drawing both Minho's and Onew's attention.

 

"She and her little brother is known for being a good networkers specializing in all source of things concerning medias and networking. In other words, the best hackers?" Sica said.

 

"Who's her little brother?" Minho asked.

 

"Lee Taemin, he's a junior here." Sica replied.

 

"We need to find him." Minho said as he dashed out of the school infirmary.

 

"Take care of Jinki, Sica." Onew said before running behind Minho.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At School's Network room,

 

"Thanks Yuri Noona, I owed you many." Taemin said as he sat down in front of the main operating computer.

 

"What's up this time, Minnie? Sunny also asked me to come in here this morning." Yuri said with a blink.

 

"My thought is correct," Taemin mumbled under his breath as he started pressing the keyboard in high speed.

 

*ACCESS DENIED*

 

", what did she do to the school's main password?" Taemin said. When he was trying to open a file, a notification poped up.

 

"3 HOURS LEFT TO COMPLETE THE SENDING OF FILE."

 

He clicked on the notification.

 

"MY HOLY GOD!"

 

It was a sending of file from school system which means this file would be forwarded to the all the students' and teachers' emails in this school.

 

He then clicked the attached file to see the contents.

 

Photos of the twin brothers in front of their house, hugging each other in misunderstandable way, photo of them kissing each other on lips in hospital bed.....

 

The more Taemin scrolled down the page, the more pictures came out.

 

"3 more hours for me to undo this huh?" Taemin said before resuming to hit the keys on the keyboard harshly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soory guys, late update =.=

So mianhae T.T

I hope you guys like the update >.<

I was cracking my brain to get a plot here and guess who was introduced here????? XD

IT'S OUR TAEMIN'S FIRST APPEARANCE!!!!!!!!!!! XP

 

@keziayansen - looks like culprit had appeared together with our maknae kun ^^ Thanks for welcoming me back kekeke XP such a long waited update again =.= are your surprised that culprit is a totally new character??? XD Thanks for such a lengthy comment XP saranghae!! <3

 

@emptycavern - Yeah, she sure will be pitiful.....:)

 

@damned - who do you think it was???? @.@ but the culprit was a totally new character XP hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

 

@StayOnyou - Nah, I changed my mind XP haha 2min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP updated and hope you enjoy it ^^

 

@meandmyself - yeah.....Onew should protect Jinki and never let this happen again!!!! Culprit is out!!!!!!!!!!! XD

 

@breezyskies - updated ^^ hope you enjoy it :) the culprit is unveiled!!! let's bash her kekeke XP

 

@SnHiromi - looks like it wasn't her :-> culprit sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD and Our taem is out of curtain hehehe XP