Twin - 15

I love you....which is me!

Nobody's POV

 

 

"ONEW!" Jinki whined.

 

"What?" Onew just answered back nonchalantly as he continued to walk into the hallway with Jinki's hand in his own.

 

"Stop it!" The former hissed quietly. The latter then sighed, unfolding his hand from his brother's.

 

"If you don't want others to know then, it's ok.." Jinki's heart sank when Onew's face darkened a bit, disappointment was written all over his face.

 

"H-Hey, I don't mean this way! I don't mind if people know anyway..." Jinki stuttered, hoping that his twin face would at least lit up in joy.

 

Onew made his famous eye smile radiantly and took Jinki's hand back into his again.

 

"Then I'm borrowing your hand again!" Onew said as he held up this interwined hands up into the air.

 

Jinki's cheeks were tinted in slight crimson and heat radiated from his face due to embarrassment.

 

Once we entered the class, both of us took our seats. It's not a COINCIDENCE that we were seated side by side anyway. But for once, I was glad that he was beside me. I don't know why but I felt as if he was only mine..(meaning he doesn't belong to Sica XD)

 

The school bell rang and the Maths teacher entered the class. Jessica who was seated quite far away kept looking back at us..(Actually at Onew) She seemed to be worried because my bro just recovered a while ago.

 

When I was lost in the thought, a warm hand crept up my thigh where I placed my left hand. Soon enough, I felt the warmth over my hand and squeezing my fingers gently.

 

I tilted my head to get a better view of my two-days-old lover, whose lips were curved into a smile while looking at the whiteboard and listening to teacher's explanation.

 

I smiled unconciously, bringing my the other hand to put over Onew's hand, sandwiching it between my owns.

 

Onew's smile grew wider. If you were actually looking at Onew and did not know the reason why he was smiling, you might think that he was a total weirdo. That's how creepy and cheesy his smile was.

 

After the first period, the bell rang to indicate our recess. Jessica automatically stood up and walked towards our desks.

 

"Oppa! Let's go!" She said cheerfully as she smiled a little at my direction. I smiled back, sensing Onew's stare on me.

 

"Jinki, Let's go.." Onew said, not letting go of my hand under the desk.

 

"Nah, nevermind, Onew. You and Sica go first. I will accompany Jjong.." I said with a smile. The stare on me got intense as I mention Jonghyun's name.

 

"So you're not coming?" He asked with an impassive tone.

 

"You two go ahead." Jinki said, beaming a little.

 

"Fine." Onew muttered, absurdly letting go of Jinki's hand.

 

"Let's go, Sica!" He said, hugging the waist of the confused girl as they exited the room.

 

Jinki sighed. "Onew and his endless jealousy..." But it made him feel content to know that Onew was actually getting jealous because he was in love with him.

 

"Waiting for me?" Jonghyun walked in, holding up his lunch box.

 

"Jjong!!" I called excitedly. Jinki wanted needed to talk about Onew with him!!!

 

"I have so many things to say!" He said enthusiastically, making Jonghyun curious.

 

"What, Jinki? Squealing like a girl is not like Lee Jinki." He questioned as he raised his eyebrow..

 

"Well...." Jinki stuck out his tongue, creepy smile still occupying his lips.

 

"What??" Jonghyun was getting more curious when he saw Jinki's smile.

 

"Promise me you won't freak out...." Jinki said, pouting his lips a bit.

 

"Promise..." The other boy answered instantly.

 

"Promise you won't judge me..." Jinki said as he intensed his pout.

 

Jonghyun was getting impatient.

 

"I promise every single thing that you wanted me to promise so just spill it out, Jinki!" Jonghyun asked impatiently.

 

"Onew..and I.." Jinki paused, eyeing Jjong before he continue his sentence.

 

"ONew and you what?"

 

"We fell in love."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT SHORT TOO???? T.T I am so sorry if it is too short too >.<

so so so so sorry T.T

 

I am even getting lesser comments from some readers T.T

seems like its death of me =.=

special thanks to new subbies joining us here ^^

Dubuleaderonew , missmacyy ( I thought you already sub @.@ ) , TheCyberCho :)

 

 

 

@shieryl - updated ^^ hooooooooo relieve that I still interest you with my story XD stay tuned nae ^^

 

@keziayansen - Aww, I won't make it too big XD no way, making my twins suffer keke XP just a little jealousy here and there keke XP but for jjong, sica and minho, huge turning point coming up XD I just got back home so just thought something up and updated =.= sorry if it's not good T.T

 

@meandmyself - I FEEL THE SAME! XD they are really cute together kekeke XP updated ^^ I know its kinda short too *smile nervously* just got home so a bit rushing hehe ^^

 

@SHINeeluvr98 - updated ^^ will update frequently ^^ hwaiting too ^^ and thanks for the wish keke ^^

 

@StayOnyou - Jjong's turning and jessica's turning is coming up in next two chapter so stay tuned babe ^^

 

@zylazmi - XD I imagined the best personality that would fit Minho personally :-> I love that kind of Minho XD Oh, thanks for taking time to read ^^ thanks for the comment nae :)

 

 

GUYS LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

 

RANDOM - IF ANY OF YOU GUYS LOVE NOVELS, HAVE YOU READ JAMES PATTERSON'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY?????? SO INTERESTING!!!! I AM READING IT NOW AND WAITING FOR NEXT BOOK 11TH HOURS TO BE STOCKED IN POPULAR KEKEKE XP