Twin - 16

I love you....which is me!

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

"We fell in love." Jinki's words were a bunch of thunder and ligtning striking directly to my heart. I should be smiling and saying it's totally fine since he found his true love but I couldn't. All the words got stuck in my throat and nothing came out.

 

"Jjong??? Hello????" Jinki waved his palm in front of me. I finally realised that I was staring at him without any words. (weirdly) for many seconds.

 

"Jjong?? are you that shocked?" Jinki let out a soft chuckle and leaned back into his chair.

 

"Congrats..." I forced out a smile so that he would not feel awkward.

 

"Have loads of thing to tell you, Jjong!!! You know how his face crunched up when I declined to eat lunch with him and say I was waiting for you?" Jinki giggled and said day dreamingly.

 

"Really?" I smiled.

 

"Yeah! But I wish he make things clear with Jessica soon..." He sighed.

 

I looked at him, regrets filled my heart and mind. I was hesitating to tell him my feelings...But isn't it too obvious that they cared a lot for each other from the start?

 

"Jinki..." I called, my heart felt as if it was going to explode. Something inside me was telling "no".

 

Jinki looked up at me with a smile, waiting for me to continue my words.

 

"I-I love you.."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinki's POV

 

 

I was lost in my own thoughts about the future of Onew and me when Jjong called me.

 

I looked up at him with a smile, sliently waiting for him to say his words.

 

"I-I love you...."

 

I almost fell off my steady chair. Wait, did I hear things right? Jjong just told me he love me?

 

"Y-You mean as in friends right?" I tried to keep things straight and laughed nervously.

 

"Nope, as in lovers."

 

OH !

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew's POV

 

 

My mind was full with thoughts about Jinki, image of Jinki and everything about Jinki.

 

"Oppa...." Sica called as she placed the chicken plate in front of me.

 

"Thanks, Sica..." I smiled at the girl and started to dig in the food.

 

After I took a spoonful and put into my mouth, I felt someone staring at her.

 

"Sica? You're not eating?" I mumbled, seeing Sica looking at me  with a smile.

 

"Ani, oppa...Just want to see you eat.." She said as she grab the water and poured into her personal pink cup.

 

"Drink water too, Oppa..." She said as she tossed the cup towards me.

 

"Thanks, Sica...."

 

Great! The more affection she showed, the more I feel sorry to break up with her. But if not, Jinki will feel bad. I shouldn't be dating two person at a time anyway =.=

 

"Sica, can I meet you up the rooftop after this?" I requested.

 

"Sure, oppa. Finish your food. I'll go straight to there after I meet Mr. Kim for awhile." She smiled as she walked out of canteen.

 

I sighed. This is going to be a damn long day for me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jinki's POV

 

 

I was in the boy's restroom, changing the bucket of water to mop since it was my duty today to clean the classroom.

 

When I was about to leave, I remembered that I have not taken the mop from the store room beside the cubicles.

 

"hmm....where's the mop?"

 

*Click*

 

My eyes widened as I heard a click and footsteps leaving the storeroom. I tried to push the door open but it won't open.

 

"Yah! Unlock the door!" I shouted but no answer.

 

*Splash*

 

Suddenly, a bucket of water was poured on me and my uniform was soaking wet, so did my hair.

 

"Let me out!!" I banged the door for several time but no one was answering.

 

Since it was still winter, the wet shirts were not helping me at all. My handphone was just outside the room where I left the bucket. Stupid me! I should have brought it with me!

 

The coldness send shiver down my spine. My knees felt like jelly and giving up, I sat down on the wet floor.

 

"Onew, help me.." I whispered, resting my head on the wall and closed my eyes helplessly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew's POV

 

 

I waited for 15 minutes at the rooftop but Sica did not come. It was 1 minute left before the bell so I decided to come down.

 

When I was about to enter the class, Jonghyun suddenly broke out from the class.

 

"Hey!" I said in annoyance when I fell on the floor.

 

"Sorry, Onew.." He said, helping me up.

 


"Jinki's missing..." He hissed and ran away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Guys! Let me cliffhang for awhile XD

So can you guys sense some conflict coming up??? XD

Sica will be in great trouble this time....=.=

 

@meandmyself - I ALSO LOVE JEALOUS ONEW THE MOST!!!! XD glad that you're happy with it heheh XP Komasumida :)

 

@shieryl - OF COURSE I LIKE IT! Jjong's reaction huh?? hmmm...this chapter not much about it but it's coming up hehehe XP

 

@emptycavern - keke....drama for Sica and Jjong's coming up XP stay tuned!! XD Onjinki is the best!!!!! XD

 

@keziayansen - It was???? XP Drama coming as promised :-> can you guess what will be happening?????? XD hehehehehe ^^

 

@SHINeeluvr98 - updated ^^ Sica T.T something up with her??? :-> I also curious how wll she react keke XP *I haven't thought of it lol XD*

 

@damned - as much as I want it to be like that.....I kinda don't like it when someone have to share their love lol XD so yeah....I want Jinki be Onew's alone and same to Onew.... kekeke XP

 

@StayOnyou - I don't know why but I love it effin much when Onew's jealous haha XD poor Jjong T.T but no worries...he'll be good kekeke XP