Twin - 10

I love you....which is me!

Jinki's POV

 

 

 

Although he did inform me that he'll not be coming back, my mind can't just rest in peace without Onew around at home. I felt like something was completely missing. Did he feel the same why I was not here?

 

I picked up my phone from the night stand once again, staring at it while mind was debating whether to call Onew or not. Something in me was really holding me back from calling. I was afraid. I was afraid that after I dialed his number, I don't know what to say to him. And it would just make Onew feel worse.

 

I threw myself on Onew's bed which was neatly made by him this morning. It felt so warm that I did not even want get up and shift to my bed which make me think about loads of worries when I lay there.

 

I brought one of his pillows near me and wrapped my arms around the pillow with my face pressed onto it, inhaling the sweet and unique scent of Onew. How come I did not notice that he changed his shampoo? The scent was different from how his silky hair smelt like last time...

 

i guess I was totally not paying attention to Onew these days, I did not know what was going on with him and I don't even to be called his brother like this. I had not been taking care of him although I promised my late parents that I would take care of him and protect him with my own life...Now I was just making him suffer...

 

His bed was really cozy that I couldn't just bring myself to get out of it and I felt asleep just like that. I missed him already...Come back soon, Onew-ah...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Minho's POV

 

 

I laughed nervously seeing Onew jumped on my bed. ! How come I did not thought of this?!! He was going to sleep ON MY BED FOR TONIGHT???

 

"Eh...Onew...I'll just go sleep on the living room couch. You can have the whole for yourself.." I said, picking up a pillow from the bed and turned to exit the room.

 

"Yah! Choi Minho! What's the  big deal? I've known you since you're this little!" Onew motioned his hands lower to show my height when I was a child.

 

"B-But..." I tried to protest but he pulled down the bed as he took the pillow away from my hand harshly and placed it beside him.

 

"Shut up and sleep, froggie. I am not in the mood to debate with you..." He said, as he himself laid down on the bed. I let out a deep sigh as slid to the space beside him with my heart thumping in my ribcage like mad.

 

Two Hours had passed and my heart was totally not calming down at all. I sat up on the bed, taking a glance over Onew.

 

He was sleeping soundly with a pout forming on his lips. I chuckled, it's rather cute when he slept like this. unconciously. I brought my hand to his soft cheeks, caressing them gently =, being  careful not to wake him up.

 

It had the same feeling like when you hold onto a soft tofu. Just what has gotten into me? This urge..to feel his cheeks on my lips.

 

"Calm down. Minho...Haven't you already given up on him?" Some part of my mind reminded me.

 

No matter how much I tried to calm my poor heart, it wouldn't just listen to me. Therefore, I hugged my pillow as I marched towards the living room.

 

I felt way more calmer without seeing him sleeping beside me. Tsk, Onew really drove me crazy like this.

 

As soon as my head rest on the pillow, I immediately fell asleep. Looks like the whole morning of practice really made me tired after all.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The nect morning, Saturday, 7:00 am

 

*RINGGGGGGGG*

 

"Tsk! Onew yah.....off the alarm.." Jinki mumbled in sleep but the alarm still went on. He sat up on the bed sleepily and found himself sleeping on his brother's bed.

 

"He did not come back at all..." He muttered as he bit his lips. But then his phone broke the silence.

 

He quickly stood up, rushing over to his bed to get his phone, thinking it might be Onew who was calling him. But the callet ID said it was Jjong. Jinki sighed as he answered the phone.

 

Jinki - hELLO?

Jjong - Jinki!! The match starts in one hour time!! Bali!!

Jinki - *shock* Araso! Coming right now!!

 

and then he hung up the phone. Jinki started panicking as he went into the bathroom and came out after 10 minutes and got dressed. He had a big smile on his face. Onew was definitely going to be there.

 

He opened his closet, starting pull out all the fashionable clothes that he had. He tried to put on some clothes but he was not satisfied with his looks.

 

"This is much better!" After a long time of choosing, he finally agreed on something. It was a total black concept. A black T-shirt with word prints under black hoodies with some patterns and finally a simple black skinny jean which show off his perfect thighs.

 

 

Jinki then glance at the wall clock and his eyes widened. "! I am gonna be late!" He said as he ran out to the entrance door, putting on his black leather converse high tops shoes clumsily and dashed out from the house.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the Indoor Stadium,

 

Commentator : Seoul High and Namsan Technical High's last match on 2012 championship of schools had started! It's amazing how they could make it to the final after knocking 200 over teams out from their respective districts.

 

Everyone in the stadium was cheering loudly for their schools while the soccer teams of both school were already re-discussing their strategy at the side of the field.

 

"Don't rush and keep yourself cool. We've already discussed about the strategy. It's okay if you make a mistake, okay? Don't freak out guys!" Onew joked at his teammates who looked rather nervous to calm them down for a bit.

 

Actually he was the most nervous being in the stadium right now. He was not sure if he could pull through this situation with his injured body. But he had already decided to endure if it even means that he had to push himself to the limit. He was the leader after all. He needed to lead his team to victory.

 

The school's cheerleader teams was practically making the Seoul High's crowd nuts.

 

Commentator : Nae, both teams are really strong and all of them are under great leaderships! The team captains are capable and best youth players in Korea. Namsan High's Leader, Lee Joon had been the athlete of the year for past few years! He had brought many victories for his school. The captain of the Seoul High's capability is nothing less than Lee Joon's! Under his leadership, the school's team had held on to the champion cup for 3 consecutive years!

 

After he dismissed his team for some break, Onew went to the vending machine to grab some water at the entrance of the stadium.

 

As he gulped the water down and closed the lid..

 

*Water spilling out*

 

Onew's eyes widened at the figure who just stepped into the stadium. He could not even believe his own eyes.

 

"Jinki..." His twin brother was smoking hot that hoodies and the black skinny jeans. And not forgetting those juicy looking thighs...

 

When he was about to approach Jinki, someone cut off.

 

"Hey, Jinki!! You're late!" Jonghyun hugged Jinki and as he pulled off from the hug, his eyes scanning Jinki from head to toe and he HIS LIPS!!

 

Onew was way more beyond disappointment. He thought Jinki came to see the match because of him.

 

"Such naive of you to think that he came for you, Lee Onew." He whispered under breath as he returned back to his team.

 

"Hey Onew!" Onew turned around and gasped in annoy as he saw the smirking man behind him.

 

"I really salute you, Onew. After almost breaking your knees, you still have not learnt your lessons..." Lee Joon spoke in dangerous baritone voice.

 

"Like I would ever let you win, bastard." Onew retorted as he tried to walk back.

 

"Remember, Onew. I will make you regret for ever deciding to play against me. I will make sure today's your last day playing soccer, Captain Lee.." He mocked and walked down the spectator seats.

 

Onew shook his head as he returned back to his team and saw Jonghyun and Jinki talking with his other teammates.

 

"Jealous enough, captain?" Jinki rolled his eyes. He did not have to look who spoke as the deep voice was too obvious for him to not know. It was Minho.

 

"He never dressed that well before.." Onew said, his gaze never left Jinki's body for even a split second.

 

"Well, I agree Jinki's smokin' hot today..." Minho said in his deep y voice.

 

"Yah! Don't drool over my brother!" Onew scoffed. causing Minho to chuckle. In Minho's mind, he probably was saying,"Onew ah, no one in this world is hotter than you are."

 

"Onew! It's starting in 15 mintues!" The coach called out and Onew had no choice but to walked towards his team where Jinki was.

 

"Guys! Hydrate yourself and stretch yourself!" Onew commanded and all the players stood up from their seat and do stretching exercise.

 

"O-Onew.." Jinki said, biting his lips hid his nervousness towards his brother.

 

"Good luck..." He whispered softly.

 

"Save that for your boyfriend.." Onew's tone was unbelieveably cold and nerve wrecking.

 

Jinki's eye widened as his gaze follow his jealous twin who walked away from him. Jinki hung his head low, feeling extremely down because Onew gave him a cold shoulder.

 

"It's only for you, Onew-ah..." He mumbled under his breath. He then quickly returned to the auditorium and settled himself.

 

"Hey! Jinki!" Jinki glanced to the side and saw Jessica approaching him with snacks.

 

"Oh, hey.." Jinki forced out a smile.

 

"You came to see Onew's playing right?" Jessica smiled at him and offered a packet of potato chips and drinks to him.

 

"Uhh...thanks..yeah.." Jinki smiled as he took the snack and drink. A suddenly turning into an angel? no way!

 

"Jinki, do you not like me?" Jessica said with a pout as she noticed how silent Jinki was beside her.

 

"U-Uh... Nope, Jessica. I just felt a bit awkward." Yeah, ! I don't like you! You stole my brother away!

 

"Aww, come on...." Jessica said as she shook Jinki's arm a little bit.

 

"Do you think Onew can pull through this, Jinki?" Jessica said, her eyes glued to the commanding boy beside the field.

 

"Why not??" Jinki said as he raised his eyebrows.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY

AND UDPDATING SO LATE TODAY!!! =.=

Physics paper was total disaster today =.=

SO HARD!!!!

anway :) How do you do, my readers???!!!! XP

Thank you for subscribing ^^

Chilly <3

 

 

@Nanthida6812 - I KNOW RIGHT!!! Jinki is just so cute! The cams of him sleeping are just too adorable that I just wanted to passed out haha XD Aww... it's ok ^^ thanks for taking your time to comment nae ^^ And I am so sorry for not updating yesterday because my papers are heavy for today....and true enough..total disaster lol XD see ya around ^^

 

@lyasungnew94 - KYAAA!! YOU'RE HERE!! XD I love your stories SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD thanks for commenting on my story ^^ This is my first time writing such pairing too keke ^^ updated ^^ HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! XP

 

@StayOnyou - The match is coming soon!!! kekeke XD stay in tune nae ^^ don't worry they will finally pull through all the confusion soon hehehehehehehehe XP Thank you ^^ I really need your good luck because I screwed up my physics paper >.<

 

@keziayansen - I made you speechless?? XP updated! hope you like it ^

 

LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT ^^ *VOW*