Twin - 12

I love you....which is me!

Nobody's POV

 

 

"Oppa!" Sica stood up from her seat, leaving all her snacks behind and hurried down the auditorium, towards Onew.

 

Jinki couldn't move, his eyes glued to the figure who was now in Minho's arms with Jonghyun shaking him, calling out his name.

 

"O-Onew?" He stood up almost instantly, pushing through the seoul high crowd in front of him and sprinted towards the field. He even ran passed Jessica who left before him.

 

As soon as he reached the field, he had to peer through Onew's teammates who were surrounding him.

 

"Onew!" Jinki knelt down beside Onew and Minho almost pushed away by him.

 

"Lee Onew! Get up!" Jinki shook him once more and pulled Onew closer to his chest, sobbing hard against Onew's hair.

 

"You can't leave me just like that, Stupid!" Jinki's sobs became louder and louder. The whole crowd symphathized with the helpless twin beside his unconcious other half.

 

"Excuse me! Please make way!" The medical team arrivedat that moment, pulling Jinki away from the unconcious body of his brother.

 

"NO!! DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY!" Jinki cried harder as the medics tried to hold him back from his brother.

 

"Jinki!" Jonghyun came out of nowhere, holding Jinki back so that the medics could carry Onew away.

 

"He'll be fine, Jinki. Shhh..It's ok." Jonghyun patted Jinki's head softly and a sigh escaped out from him.

 

But all of sudden, Minho harshly pulled Jinki away from Jonghyun and dragged him to the somewhere isolated around the stadium.

 

"Minho, Let go! It hurts!" Jinki winced in pain due to the tight grip of Minho's hand on his wrist.

 

As soon as they reached the stair case where nobody would probably go, Minho pushed Jinki against the wall.

 

"Emmph" A painful groan exited from Jinki's lips.

 

"What are you doing, Minho?" Jinki asked in bewilderment. The powerful stares of Minho's eyes were as if piercing through Jinki's soul.

 

"How long are you gonna make him suffer?" Minho hissed in dangerous baritone voice.

 

The shocked Jinki lifted his head to face Minho and met his stares straight.

 

"W-What are you talking about, Minho?" Jinki's heart beat was indeed loud enough for Minho to hear. The way the older guy looking nervous was too obvious to Minho.

 

"Stop being so ignorant, Lee Jinki. Don't you know your brother is madly in love with you???" Minho growled in frustration.

 

Jinki remained silent, now avoiding the sharp stare of the latter.

 

"ing answer me!!" Minho's volume was steadily rising up with rage and his anger was radiating like a volcano.

 

"What do you guys know?" Jinki mumbled, a stream of tears making it way down Jinki's cheeks.

 

"What do you guys know about this? Do you think it is so easy to avoid my brother and ignore him? Do you even have any inkling of how my heart throb whenever I found Onew sad and jealous because of me?" His voice expressing hints of frustration that was dying to explode in his mind.

 

"HE'S MY ING TWIN FOR GOD SAKE! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY BLURT OUT THE FACT THAT I AM ING IN LOVE WITH HIM TOO??!!!" Jinki yelled into Minho's face who looked too stunned to even talk back.

 

"Y-You like him too?" That was what Minho managed to speak out.

 

Jinki slid down the wall and sat on the floor. "I did not even have any friends till high school. He was the only one who I interact with and I wasn't even sad about the fact since he was beside me. That was how he held an important position in my heart." He paused awhile.

 

Minho sighed and he sat down beside Jinki leaning against the wall.

 

"Do you know how much I felt abandoned when he started dating? I felt like I had to share my brother with another person and the thought that that "person" was important to him hurt me. He was the only one I have in this whole entire world." Jinki's voice started to quiver while talking.

 

"But...I didn't know. I didn't know that I was attached to him in this way. May be it's just I was being ignorant like you said." Jinki muttered. Minho tilted his head so that he could have a better view on the boy.

 

"That day when I found him lying in his blood, I felt like my heart had been stabbed continuously. But the fact that he confessed.....my heart felt right but my brain was telling me it was so wrong." Jinki hid his face in his own palm without continuing.

 

"You know what, Jinki?" Minho spoke.

 

"You should grab this chance no matter what. Do you know how lucky you are to have a person you love to love you back?" Minho said with a bitter smile on his face.

 

"But he's my brother!" Jinki hissed.

 

"So what, Jinki? Do you think you, ignoring Onew like that will be a better case? You're just hurting your brother and yourself. Why care about people? The most important thing in love is happiness of the person you love and your own." Minho said as he stood up.

 

He stretched out his hand towards Jinki then, earning a confused look from the older.

 

"Let's go. You wouldn't want to leave Onew alone when he woke up." Minho spoke with a smile.

 

Jinki was able to returned a small smile back to Minho and took his hand while standing up.

 

"Thank you, Minho." Jinki muttered softly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Guys!!!

Waz up!! hehehe XP

Here's the next chapter and hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Thank you new subbies ^^

chibi09 , oconje and shoosh <3

 

 

@tofuho_love - onew T.T

 

@shieryl - updated ^^ so enjoy nae hehe :)

 

@StayOnyou - I am thinking about some other pairing for Minho and Jjong.. :-> *Definitely not Jongkey coz I dislike the pairing >.<* any suggestion, dear? XD Yeah...Hope our Onew's all good T.T and yeah!! exams are over!!! hehehe XP I am debating whether to go to the festival where SHINee is performing in here SG >.< but I am not familiar with other groups like B1A4, Teen Top....>.< but I wanna see Jinki badly huhuhu T.T Ticket is ex too >.< dying here >.<

 

@Nanthida6812 - XD thanks thanks thanks :) updated so enjoy nae :)

 

@aimeime - let's pray he's okay T.T

 

@animate07 - wo wo XD updated nae ^^ but about what happened XD will be in next chapter so stay tuned hehehe XP

 

@SHINeeluvr98 - Updated ^^ but I guess you have to wait for another chapter to see what happened to Onew kekeke ^^ Thank you so so much for supporting my story like that ^^ reader nim Jjang!! XD