Twin - 6

I love you....which is me!

Onew's POV

 

 

"J-Jinki...." I was stunned. Tears spilling out Jinki's eyes. It somehow hurts me.

 

"I HATE YOU, LEE ONEW!" Jinki screamed as he tried retreat back.

 

"Jinki! wait!" I stood up, ignoring the stinging pain that I felt at my knees and reached out for my twin brother but unfortunately, my legs just won't listen to me. I fell flat on the ground.

 

Not knowing what to do, I grabbed one of Jinki's ankle. "Jinki, please don't leave." I said softly as I put all my remaining energy in grabbing him tight.

 

Jinki bent down and his hands forced me to let go of him. Damn, what does he have to so strong at this kind of time?

 

"I hate you, Onew.." He said as he ran as far as he can away from me.

 

"JINKI!" I called but he did not bother to look back.

 

"I'm sorry, Jinki..." I whispered to myself.

 

Jinki ah, I know I have been acting like a total badass. But this strange uncomfortable feeling I have whenever I saw you with Jonghyun is threatening my heart to be broken into infinitesimal pieces, do you know that?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinki's POV

 

 

I did not know what had gotten into me. The way he seemed not to rely on me upset me greatly. I am his older brother and he did not depend on me as much has he do to his childhood friend.

 

I really do not know why he is always upset when see me with Jonghyun. Is he not happy that I made friends? He had his best friend who had always been there for him, unlike me...who only had him as a close person. But he did remain closest and most important person of my life of course.

 

Well, talking about Minho, that kid had always been there for Onew whenever he felt down. Actually he never complained when Onew called at the middle of night or even when the class is going on in school. That's how he liked Onew....Hmm...no matter Onew depends on him alot.

 

"Jinki?" Jonghyun stood up from his seat and approached nearer towards me.

 

"Jinki, are you crying?" He panicked as soon as he got nearer to me.

 

"Jjong, I hate Onew so much!" Being so helpless, I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly as I cried against his chest.

 

"Shh, Jinki don't cry..." He cooed as he pat my head gently.

 

"HE DONT LIKE ME. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME!" I screamed as I cried harder.

 

Jonghyun gasped as he ran his hands in my hair.

 

"Jinki, everybody with eyes in the world can see how much Onew cherish you. He even care you more than his own girlfriend you know that?" He said and smile against my hair.

 

"But he always hurts me, Jjong. And he never ever looked up to me whenever he needs help. All he need to comfort him was Minho. I get frustrated how he seek for Minho all the time although I was just beside him." I said as I bit his lips.

 

"Well, he might not want you to see his pain may be? He might not want to worry you, Jinki." Jonghyun said as he broke the hug.

 

"Anyway, Jjong...c-can I stay with you tonight? I don't want to go home.." I said with a pout on his face.

 

"I am not going to forgive him so easily..." I muttered softly.

 

"But Onew will get mad if I skip the intensive practice!" Jonghyun panicked.

 

I squinted my eyes. That stupid idiot Onew even ruled over Jonghyun!!!

 

"Don't worry, Jjong. I can wait for you.." I said with a smile.

 

"Nahh...I'll just come back to practice after I drop you at my house! Let's go!" Jonghyun said as he grabbed my hand and my bag before we headed to his house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho's POV (Keke. This is special ^^)

 

 

I dashed towards the field area from the canteen. That weak voice of Onew stirred my feelings up. I just get too worried like this when it comes to him.

 

There he was, sitting in the middle of the field and not even moving an inch.

 

"Onew!" I called out and he looked towards me as I speeded up near him.

 

"Hey, Minho...Sorry for troubling you again." He said with a weak smile.

 

"I don't really mind..." I said between pants as I bent down, my hands resting on my knees as I tried to stablize my breathing.

 

"I am sorry to always let you find me in this state, Minho.." He laughed nervously as he shift his gaze away from me.

 

"Let me guess, Onew. A fight with Jinki again?" I chuckled. Although it hurts me, I must help him realise this.

 

I knew how this twins are unknowningly manipulating each other's feelings. Seriously, it is all too obvious and even me can sense something more than bromance between them. They are just too ignorant.

 

"He don't like how I always reach for you, Minho. How I call you for help whenever I am feeling down and not him. I-I just cant let him see my weak side. I've been protecting him since our parents passed away. I only wanted to act strong in front of him. I wanted him to rely on me which he actually did...am I too selfish, Minho yah.." He said in a flat voice.

 

"Onew ya.." I couldn't stand it anymore. I pulled the latter in front of me into my arms and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

 

His hands, surprisingly, travelled up my back and wrapped me back.

 

"What do you think of Jinki?" I asked against his ears.

 

He suddenly broke the hug and looked at me strangely.

 

"What do you mean, Minho?"He asked.

 

"Be honest, Onew. What do you feel when you're around Jinki?" I questioned.

 

He leaned back with his arms supporting his body and his legs were stretched out on the grass field as his eyes looking towards the wide blue sky.

 

"It is fun. I feel safe beside him. You know his cooking my favourite right? Every single thing he cared for me and I liked it. I love how he pay attention to me evertime..." I took a glance at Onew's smiling face. This punk indeed was in love.

 

"Nae, Minho. You know, I can't stop thinking about that night when he cuddled beside me and wrapped his hand around me to comfort me when I was hurting so much..." His smile grew wider.

 

I sighed. I know I don't stand a chance against Jinki in his heart. In that case, I will just help them realise their feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

 

"The number you've dialed is not available at the moment. Please try again later." It was 20th time I am calling Jinki tonight.

 

It was 10:15 pm. He did not come home so late like this before. Well, He even hadn't come back yet.

 

I can't reach to him too. It was making me so so worried that I can't even sit still for a full minute.

 

"Jinki ah, why are you torturing me like this?!" I said quietly as tears rolled down my eyes. I felt so lost like when our parents passed away. What if Jinki left me too? No, it can't be happening. Jinki would never do this to me...

 

As soon as it striked 11, I took my jacket and came out from the house to search for Jinki. My tears were flowing nonstop that my cheeks were all wet. And No, I am not calling Minho anymore. Since Jinki hated me calling him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At Jonghyun's house

 

"Thanks for the dinner, Mrs. Kim," Jinki smiled softly and bowed at the couple.

 

"You're welcome, my dear...Aigoo, I still want to pinch those cute cheeks for yours." Mrs. Kim said as she pinched Jinki's cheeks softly, making Jinki giggled.

 

"Ahem, Umma....How do you like a son-in-law like him?" Jonghyun joked but it caused Jinki's face to turn as red as tomatoes.

 

"NO PROBLEM, SON! I totally agree, hehehe.." Mrs.Kim giggled happily.

 

"Good night, Mr and Mrs Kim.." Jinki bowed for the second time and proceeded to the bedroom with Jonghyun.

 

"Jinki you sure you are not calling onew? I bet he's freaking out by now." Jonghyun said as he sat in front of the study table.

 

"I bet he doesn't even care, Jjong.." Jinki said as he lay down on Jonghyun's comfortable bed.

 

"Tsk, Jinki....you should stop thinking like that..." Jonghyun said as he approached the bed and sat down.

 

"Let's just sleep, Jjong..." Jinki said as he slouched down the bed and patting the space beside him for Jjong to sleep.

 

"You sure you want me to sleep with you, Jinki...?" Jonghyun said as he gulped down with much difficulties.

 

"Well, I trust you won't me..." Jinki said with red puffy cheeks.

 

"Haha, okay.." Jonghyun said as he lay down beside Jinki.

 

"Goodnight, Jjong.."

 

"Good night, Jinki...."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning,

 

Jinki turned his phone on as he sat down in his seat.

 

30 missed calls.

 

Jinki gasped as he saw the number of calls that Onew had given him.

 

"Is he that worried?" He mumbled to himself as he bit his lips.

 

Jinki sighed, dialling his twin's number after much debate within his mind.

 

"The number you've dialled is not available for the moment. Please try again later."

 

He turned off his phone? Or is it out of battery?

 

Jinki took a look at the watch and it is one minute to the bell.

 

"Is he not coming school?" He whispered to himself softly.

 

But then, Minho suddenly broke into their class, rushing to his friend's twin as soon as he found him.

 

"Jinki, did Onew call you?" He asked.

 

"He did but it was yesterday and I did not pick up...but I just called him and his phone was dead." Jinki answered with a shrug.

 

"He is not at home, Jinki. I tried to call the house phone last night but no one picked up." Minho's voice was quivering in anxiety.

 

So was Jinki. His eyes widened. He thought Onew might just be slacking at home.

 

"I-I am not attending school for today, Minho..Please tell the teacher." Jinki said as he was about to run off.

 

"I'll go with you!" Minho said.

 

"No need. I can handle it on my own."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys :3

How are you doing?? ?XD

Here's the update for today hehehe XP

hope you guys enjoy ^^

Thanks to my two new subbies ^^

kindags and kyuchan12

 

 

@nakey_mvp - yeah, he shouldn't be mad at Onew! XD

 

@StayOnyou - Yeah... hehehe ^^ actually Sica was supposed to raise a ruckus but well, I just can't bring myself to make her bad hehe XP so she'll be a very understanding lover kekeke ^^ Actually I intended to make Jinki sorry to Onew but haiz I don't know why my readers think the other way round haha XD but anyway ^^ so glad that you liked the update! XD

 

@amazmi - Poor jinki T.T But won't blame Onew hehehe XP thanks for the wonderful comment ^^

 

@keziayansen - that's right =.= Onew shouldn't do that....haiz... XD but guess he had his reason.... XD It's updated and hope you enjoy ^^

 

@damned - yay! a dramatic coming so so soon XD thanks for the lovely comment ^^

 

@breezyskies - Keke that brotherly bonds aren't that whitely pure *evil grin* update ^^ hope you like it ^^

 

 

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!!! I REALLY LOVE THEM ALOT XD