Twin - 4

I love you....which is me!

Onew's POV

 

 

"Urghh..." I let out a aching moan and I rolled over my bed.

"Urhmmm..." My adjustment made Jinki stir in his sleep. I chuckled seeing my twin's cute and innocent face in his sleep. I reached out my hands, wanting to feel how his soft looking cheeks actually feels like.

"So soft.." I muttered as a smile crept onto my face.

"O-Onew yah?" I was take aback by Jinki's sudden call and quickly retreated my hand back.

He rubbed his eyes like a three years old baby as his lips a bit pouting due to the impact of squinting his eyes.

What is this sudden urge of touching his pouty lips with mine??

I gulped. It can't be. Jinki's my twin for heaven's sake! Exactly same face as me hello!!! I would rather kissed my reflection in the mirror if I develop an urge to kiss him! Urgh!!!!!!!!!!!

"Do you still feel the pain, Onew??" Jinki asked as his hands gently trailed down to my knees.

"Much better but feel a bit of pain when I straighten it.." I replied with a smile. Without Jinki, who would ever caringly help me out in the middle of night? I see he still have some affection towards me.

I smiled at my thought, not even seeing Jinki waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"Onew yah, are you okay? You looks like some creepy prevert, dude." He said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Mwo??? Creepy ert?!" I tried to sit up and Jinki suddenly got up from my bed and hurried away towards the bathroom.

"Yah! Lee Jinki! Come back!" I shouted, trying to stand up on my feet but  my legs failed me. I felt onto the bedroom floor.

"Onew ya!" Jinki's eyes widened upon seeing me falling down and he quickly dashed back to my side.

"Are you okay,hmm? I am sorry, Onew yah." Jinki said as he help me stand up and sit down on my bed once again.

"What are you sorry for, Jinki..It's not even your fault.." I lips curled into a big smile as I ruffled his hair to comfort him.

"You're not going to school today, Onew.." Jinki claimed as he bit his lips and stood up from my bed to walk away.

"Andwae, Jinki.." I said, grabbing onto his left wrist to prevent him from going further.

"Onew!!!" He whined like a little kid who could not get what it wants.

"I have loads of files to read in my council office and the semi final match is around the corner, Jinki. I can't afford to miss out anything." I explained to him, and suddenly he had this sorrowful expression on his face.

"I am never of help to you, Onew ya...I'm such an useless brother to you." Jinki said, as he avoid direct eye contact with me with his head hung low.

"What are you talking about, Lee Jinki? You know you're the great chef and nurse for me!! You know I love your cooking the most. You're the one who take care of me when I injured my knees back then remember? How can you be of no help to me?" I said in a nagging form.

"You are mean sometimes but caring and protective at sometimes, Onew ya...Although you're quite an annoying freak, I just can't stop worrying for you.." Jinki said as he caressed my hair and smiled at me.

"And you never call me hyung once..." His face expression suddenly darkened upon the statement.

"Why would I? You're only like 3 minutes older?" I rolled my eyes as I tried to stand up again.

"Wait, Onew!"

But then a noisy beeping of Jinki's mobile phone disturbed us.

"Don't you dare move, Lee Onew." He said as he went to his bed to answer the phone.

As soon as he answered the phone, his face was much brighter.

"Araso, Come quick! I don't wanna be late like yesterday." Jinki giggled.

WHAT THE HECK? JINKI GIGGLED?

An familiar discomfort approached my nerves again. Why the hell Jinki would giggle talking to someone else than me?

He then hung up the phone and looked to my direction.

"Jjong is picking me up. It's good since we both can help you to school." He said as he beamed, creating that creepy eye smile.

"What? wait? Jjong? When the hell did that puppy got a pet name from you?" I said, my voice showing a hint of frustration and anger.

"Aish, don't be so rude, Onew. He helped me out yesterday..." Jinki said, with his cheeks slowly turning to bright pink colour.

"I can't believe you are blushing, Lee Jinki!" I scowled as I reached for my handphone and dialed Minho's Number.

"Minho ya, can you come fetch me at my house? My knees are killing me....Umm araso..I'll be waiting!" I said and hang up the phone.

"Onew!!!!" Jinki said, looking annoyed by me.

"Hey, I don't want to be blamed later for ruining your precious date with Jonghyun!" Onew scoffed and then stumbled towards the bathroom.

"I'll help you!" Jinki ran over and grabbed Onew's arm but then Onew shook it away.

" Just go prepare yourself, Jinki." I said in flat and impassive voice as I continue stumbling to the bathroom.

"What's his problem?!" Jinki mumbled under his breath but loud enough for me to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~DING DONG~

 

Nobody's POV

 

Jinki opened the door and found two men grinning at him.

"Hello Jinki!" They greeted.

"H-Hey, Jjong. Hey, Minho.." He greeted and led them to their living room.

"Please wait for awhile, Minho. Onew's still in bathroom. I'll go check on him." Jinki said and then he turned to Jonghyun.

"Jjong ah, please sit and wait here awhile, ok?" He smiled at him before leaving the two men alone.

"I didn't know you were Jinki's friend, Jonghyun.." Minho said with a chuckle.

"Yeah..I 've wanting to be friend with him but we gre closer just recently.."Jonghyun said, beaming at his own statement.

Minho nodded in agreement as he leaned back and crossed his hands.

~~~~~~~

In the twin's bedroom,

 

"Onew! Why are you not coming out yet???" Jinki hit the bathroom door for several time, but earning no reply from the younger.

"Onew yah! are you alright? Answer me, babo!" Jinki yelled once again but still getting no response.

"On-" He turned the knob of the bathroom door and opened it to check on his twin.

"AHHHH!!!" Jinki yelled as he closed the door back.

"Yahh!! You gave you permission to open the door??!!" Onew scoffed, his face burning red in embarrassment and so was Jinki.

"I-I am sorry.....I-I'll get going..M-Minho is waiting downstair.." Jinki stuttered and grab his school bag before running out of the room.

"Aish, that stupid Jinki!" Onew said as he buckle his pants and get out of the bathroom.

When he attempt to grab his bag, it was nowhere to be found but only Jinki's bed was lying peacefully on the bed.

"He grabbed the wrong bag again =.=" Onew muttered as he shook his head and got out of the room to see Minho's confused face.

"What happened? Why Jinki suddenly pulled Jonghyun out from the house?" Minho asked as he unfolded his arms to grab his bag and stood up.

"That Jinki is clumsy as always...."Onew said holding my twin's bag up high in the air to show Minho.

Minho just chuckled, making no comment on his friend's twin clumsiness.

"Let's go Minho.." Onew spoke as he stumbled to the exit, making Minho run to his side and held his arms to help him walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my dear readers!! ^^

I can't believe I got 13 more subbies overnight!!! *Jumping around the room*

And as for my English papers today >.<

Paper 2 compre was total disaster!! >.<

Why do they have to change syllabus (1128) now???!!! >.<

new format is so hard =.=

Dubu_Sangtae

 
 
Thank you for subbing nae ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
@StayOnyou - Yeah =.= I hope I won't make him force himself haha XD but seems like did o.O Thanks for the comment ^^
 
 
 
 
@nakey_mvp - thank you ^^
 
 
 
 
@ missmacyy - Jongyu is in there yay XD but sadly it won't be the main pair T.T I love Jongyu!!! I am also waiting for your update nae ^^ Thanks for comment ^^
 
 
 
 
@OnyuKyu1289 - will be in later chapters dear ^^ Really thank you for reading my fics ^^ Yay, we have same OTP!!! XP
 
 
 
 
@keziayansen - updated ^^ Thanks for the comment ^^ hwaiting!!!!!!!! XD