Twin - 9

I love you....which is me!

Nobody's POV

 

 

Not very long after Minho left Lee Twin's house, Jinki was in front of their doorstep with Jonghyun simling at him and waving merrily.

 

"See you tomorrow, Jinki! Don't forget to come for my match the day after tomorrow, okay?" Jonghyun reminded Jinki as the latter was about to close the main door.

 

"Araso, Jjong. See ya tomorrow." Jinki beamed as he waved at his best friend eagerly before closing the door behind him.

 

Jinki let out a deep sigh as soon as he stepped into the house. The house was deadly quiet and it never ever happened such way before.

 

Jinki tiptoped to their bedroom and opened the door too quietly so that no sound would be heard.

 

"So he was here...." Jinki mumbled softly as he closed the door behind him. The first thing he saw since he entered the room was bruised face of Onew. He looked so tired and beat.

 

But adorable at the same time too. Jinki shook his head to get the thought out of his head. He slowly approached his twin's bed and sat down at the edge, his gaze never leaving the sleeping face of his twin.

 

"Do I look exactly like this when I sleep?" Jinki thought as he chuckled softly, his hands gently caressing the purplish bruise Onew's face.

 

"Why must they do such thing to this handsome face?" Jinki said softly but also giggled as his own words.

 

When fluffed the blanket, he saw that Onew was in white shirt with the shirt ed, revealing his white bandages all over his body.

 

I sighed, Minho must have helped him. After all, Jinki could not blame Onew for depending on Minho so much since he was the one who was always there for Onew, even now.....

 

"Uhmmm..." Jinki was shocked when he heard a moan from Onew and he quickly retreated his hands back from Onew's face.

 

"Jinki...? You're back?" Onew called and Jinki stood up from the bed.

 

Onew rubbed his eyes as he sat up from the bed, seeing Jinki leaving the room without out any words.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jinki's POV

 

 

When I was about to exit the room, I felt hands around my waist and a warm breath near my neck.

 

"Jinki ah..." He called, his breath was too near me that whenever he spoke, it sent shiver down my spine.

 

I stayed still, enjoying the warmth of Onew's body against me but not being able to utter a word because I knew it was not right.

 

"If you feel burdened by my words, l-let's just forget about it. Please don't ignore me like this. I can't stand this, Jinki." He said as his hug tighened around my waist.

 

Tears were dwelling around my ears but I held them back, not wanting to give a hint of hope to my twin. My heart hurts, it hurts so much that I could not breathe. But I must get a hold of myself. I am the older brother here and I can't let my brother into such a forbidden love. But, damn! I am totally falling for him.

 

"Yeah, let's just forget about it. I am going to cook dinner, Onew. Let me go." I said, trying to stablize my voice as much as possible.

 

He reluctantly loosened his hug and I struggled out of it and exited the room. I wish to feel relief after I broke out from his hug but I felt more miserable right now. Just what's going on with my mind????!!!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew's POV

 

Let's just forget it? so he really meant it I see. He never felt the same way to me. I inched back to my bed and lay down with the blanket covering me.

 

Too mean, Jinki ah! Isn't it too mean of him to say like this while I took up courage to confess to him.

 

I stirred in the bed for so long until Jinki came to ask me to eat dinner. Actually I did not have appetite but not wanting to upset my brother, I got out of bed and headed to the dining room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night, in the bed

 

Nobody's POV

 

Jinki suddenly felt his bed sinking as if another weight had been added to the mattress. Jinki suddenly turned around to see.

 

"Umph!" This was Onew's turn to be shocked. Jinki's pair of lips just met his for second time. Jinki quickly back off and stared at Onew with wide eyes.

 

"Yahh! What are you doing on my bed...?" Jinki hissed as he faced the ceiling to hide his tomato red face.

 

"I am too cold..." Onew said with a pout as he snuggled nearer to Jinki like a bunny searchin for warmth in cold winter.

 

"I will increase the temperature in heater." Jinki said as he tried to get out of his bed but Onew held his waist down.

 

"Please don't go, Jinki. Please stop avoiding me, okay? I am sorry. I don't want anything to be changed between us." Onew said as he rest his head against Jinki's back.

 

Jinki's heart beat was faster like 100th time more. He had been enduring Onew's gentle responses and hugs today. His heart was ready to declare war against his brain and conquer it completely.

 

Jinki breathed out deeply as he lay back down in the bed and hugged Onew back.

 

"Let's sleep, Onew ah." He said but no more words came from him later on and Onew assumed that his brother was already asleep and he also slowly difted to slumber.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ALARM RINGggggg*

 

 

"Aish! Onew! help me off the alarm!" Jinki said with his eyes closed but the alarm was still going on.

 

"Yahh!!! Lee Onew!!!!" Jinki sat up on the bed with closed eyes and searched for the alarm and hit the stop button for several time and the alarm stopped ringing.

 

Jinki opened the bedroom door as he peeped into the living room and dining room. Onew was nowhere to be found.

 

He slowly retreated back to his bed and that was when he saw a letter on the night stand between their beds.

 

"Jinki ah,

           I am not gonna go to school today so please tell the teacher for me.

           And Please inform Kibum to help me sign the appeals on my desk.

           Don't worry about me because I am not gonna come back today.

           See ya later, Jinki. I love you."

 

Jinki's heart almost dropped when Onew wrote he was not coming back today. He was injured badly and not even well enough to get out of bed yet. Where is he going anyway? The anxiety level in Jinki was getting higher and higher.

 

Jinki could not really pay attention in class as his mind was drifting away to whereabouts of Onew. Minho was not in school either this morning. Are they going out together?

 

The school day just ended like that and of course, the worried Jonghyun was beside Jinki, asking him what was wrong with him.

 

Jinki just denied with a smile as Jonghyun reminded him about the match tomorrow.

 

Jinki suddenly thought of something. Tomorrow is the match and where was Onew going? Is he not coming? He wouldn't pick up my calls too. Looks like he was avoiding me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In back yard of Minho's house,

 

 

"Dude, come and rest first! Don't overwork yourself!" Minho yelled out to his friend as he placed the sushi boxes and drinks on the table.

 

"Coming!!" Onew replied but he was still tossing the ball back and fro.

 

"NOW!" Minho called and Onew came and muttering something under his breath, probably cursing Minho XD.

 

"I let you practise because I know tomorrow is the match and I know you will never ever listen to me if I ask you to stay at home and forfeit from the game." Minho said as he poured the apple aloevera juice into Onew's glass.

 

"Araso, Vice Captain nim." Onew beamed playfully, earning a smack from Minho on his shoulder.

 

"AHH! Yah! How can you hit an injured person?" Onew shouted, pretending to be hurt badly.

 

"Tsk, enough with the act, dubu. Just eat! If you are hurt then why are you practising soccer? Don't!" Minho said with a chuckle.

 

"Oops, the pain suddenly subsided.." Jinki said with a playful grin as he stuffed sushi inside of his mouth.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, dear readers ==

I am slacking and drooling all over upon Jonghyun's solo video haha XD

Monday is the physics and maths paper 2 so I am not sure if I could update tmr T.T

If I did not update, sorry in advance nae T.T

Oh yeah! I started a JONGYU one shot collection and if you are interested, you can visit nae ^^

 

 

♥ ♥ ♥ Jongyu ♥ ♥ ♥ [ Oneshots ]

 

click above if you wish to read ^^

OH YEAH! THANKS TO NEW SUBBIES!!!

kitten and tofuho_love :)

 

@SHINeelurv98 - I also hope so that they get together soon *Stare at Jinki in frustration* Thanks for the comment :) I've updated ^^

 

@emptycavern - It does make you excited? XD glad to hear it!! XP Jinki meanie *pout* thanks for the comment ^^

 

@StayOnyou - Yeah T.T Bad Jinki!!!!!!! Poor Onew T.T Jinki meanie T.T their relationship did get awkward =.= but hehe turning point is in next chapter!!! XP *SOB TOGETHER WITH YOU*

 

@keziayansen - Aww don't worry...I will let them be ^^ I am not a meanie like Jinki keke ^^ already updated XD hope you like it XP

 

@kitten - I KNOW RIGHT?!!! They are actually cute together hehehe ^^ Thanks for subbing and commenting ^^

 

@breezyskies - :X Jongyu T.T I do feel sorry for Jjong =.= if you don't mind, please check out my Jongyu oneshot collections ^^ I updated one already hehe XP thank for the comment ^^

 

@amazmi - *wipe onew's tears* I will punish Jinki if you don't accept your love later hehe ^^ Joonew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))) I am not very familiar with that pairing actually XP kekeke but it does sounds alike @.@ thanks for the comment and I hope you enjoy my next update ^^