Twin - 22

I love you....which is me!

Nobody's POV

 

 

"Minho.." Onew gently placed his hand on his friend's right shoulder.

 

Minho turned back to see the president who was giving him a very serious look.

 

"Print me a list of all excos. I am sure one of them is a culprit other than Sunny." He commanded. Minho nodded at his best friend, turning back to face the younger boy who was busy in front of the gadget.

 

"You'll be fine here right?" Minho asked.

 

"Nae, Hyung." Taemin answered without looking at Minho.

 

"I'll get going then." With that, Minho turned his heels and headed out of the room.

 

It was Onew's turn to approach the younger and stared at the screen.

 

"You sure you can undo that virus?"  Onew asked.

 

"It is reaching the main vessel of the whole system, hyung. I am afraid even with your pass, it is too late." Taemin spoke.

 

Onew sighed, chewing gently on his lower lips, pondering to hand the certain pass to the younger boy or not.

 

"Use this too."

 

Taemin looked to his left, his eyes widened in shock.

 

"Hyung, don't tell me y-"

 

"Taemin, just get to work. We can talk later." Onew said, staring back at the screen and Taemin did the same too.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Sunny! What's going on?!" The person on the other line half yelled.

 

"I knew Onew will do anything to stop..he must have given his pass to Taem but administer changed. It was not president anymore. It's the head of cyber security team!" Sunny said, her fingers moving at the light of speed to add on more viruses.

 

"WHAT? Sunny stop it right now! This is bad!" The boy yelled.

 

"No, I won't give up. I can't give up right now.." Sunny chanted like a crazy girl.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"YES! YES! YES!" Taemin screamed which startled the Twins who were beside him.

 

"Everything is freezed, hyung. Not even a Y2K can enter our system now!" Taemin beamed as he threw himself back on the chair.

 

Onew did the same as he pulled Jinki in hug.

 

"It's such a relief, Jinki.." Onew whispered as he tightened his arms around his brother.

 

"Thanks to you.." Jinki muttered with a smile, tears streaming down his cheeks.

 

"I promise I will do anything to protect you." Onew broke the hug, his hands travelling up to Jinki's soft cheeks, cupping them gently.

 

He wiped Jinki's tear with his thumbs, leaning in until the tip of their nose were touching.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin's POV

 

I felt pink aura around me hehe. I think I am gonna be in love with Lee Twin couple! May be  I should ship them!

 

I am so content that I could actuallt help them out.

 

"These are your passes, hyung." I handed them to Onew hyung, who got them with one hand when other hand was still around Jinki hyung's waist...AWwww....cute!

 

"C-can I keep this for awhile.." I asked, my cheeks burning as I held onto the third pass.

 

Onew hyung suddenly smirked.

 

"Keep that all you want..Taeminnie...You can personally give it back to him." He said as he bid me farewell and exited the room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

 

"I'm gonna cross out, Jessica, Jinki." Minho said as he put cross beside Jessica's name.

 

"Yeah, she can't be helping anyway." Jinki agreed.

 

"Who's next?" Onew asked.

 

"your secretary, Key."

 

"I don't think it was him either.." Onew spoke.

 

"Then we will just have to start with hyoyeon."

 

Onew nodded, turning to jessica.

 

"Sica, keep hyoyeon in check. I mean every single movement."

 

"Araso, Oppa." Sica said as she exited Onew's office.

 

"Minho." Onew called.

 

"Who do I have to look out?"

 

"You just protect Lee Taemin from Sunny. I don't think she's gonna let him off so easily." Onew stated.

 

Minho's eyes widened for the order that he did not expect. Come to think of it, Taemin could be in big danger.

 

"Just do it, I will take care of other things." The president said.

 

"Araso, I will take my leave then.."

 

Onew slouched himself on the sofa when everybody except his soulmate left the room.

 

"Are you tired, Onew?" Jinki muttered as he took his brother's hand in his.

 

"A bit, Jinki. I felt so much better after solving these." Onew said with his eyes closed.

 

"I think I am always a burden and trouble for you..."

 

Onew's eyes shot opened when he heard his brother.

 

"Jinki.." He shifted himself so that he was sitting just beside Jinki on the same sofa set.

 

"You are my strength, you know that?"

 

"Without you, I am not gonna able to pull through all these." Onew pulled the older twin nearer to him and let the other boy bury himself in his warm chest.

 

"I love you, Onew-ah.."

 

"I love you too, Jinki." The younger boy slowly leaned him to place his soft lips on the elder's forehead, hugging Jinki closer into his own body.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I love Jinew moments :3

 

Hey guys, thanks for the new subscriptions and comments XD

love you guys so much :*

although I have been a bad author by not updating so long TT

see ya later!

Now in hurry to study A-maths...

I am now having my end-of-year exams =.=

wish me luck guys!!!

See ya soon again...

Ans sorry for the short chappies!