Twin - 5

I love you....which is me!

*In Class*

 

 

"Thanks god I go to same class as you, Jinki." Onew threw Jinki's bed on the desk as he sat beside Jinki whose eyes were as wide as a baseball, his cheeks tainted in bright pink.

 

"I-I am sorry, Onew. I am so clumsy..." He said as he laughed nervously.

 

I smirked. This is such good timing to !

 

I slowly leaned into him until my lips were a few centimeter away from his ears.

 

"Jinki Yah..." I moaned ily.

 

Jinki gulped down as his fingers were randoming tapping his lap.

 

"Jinki...." I whispered once again, causing Jinki to stand up from his seat suddenly.

 

"S-Sorry, Onew. I need to use restroom." Jinki said as he ran out of the class in speed of light.

 

I chuckled at how nervous he was and my tease was successful! But well, he won't take it too seriously right... @.@

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Jinki's POV

 

*Splash*

"Come on, Jinki! What's wrong with you??!!" I whined in frustration. I had no idea why I had been disturbed by those behaviours of Onew.

 

My heart was racing wildly when he moaned my name. ! LEE JINKI! HE WASN'T !

 

"Calm down....Calm down.." I chanted deseperately but seemed like it was not helping at all.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

"Is everything okay here?"

 

I turned to the entrance of the toilet and saw Jonghyun leaning against the wall while facing me.

 

"Yeah..." I said as I looked up to him.

 

He then walked towards the PE locker just outside of the toilet and took out a white towel.

 

"I am guessing you might need this.." He offered me the towel with a wide smile.

 

"Thank you, Jjong.." I returned the smile.

 

"Ah..Jinki, are you free on coming Saturday?" Jonghyun said and I looked at him with confused expression.

 

"Yeah, I guess so, Jjong. Why?" I asked.

 

"Well...you see, my final match is on coming Saturday...and I am just thinking I might be able to play better when I sense your presence in stadium..." Jonghyun said as he scratched back of his head nervously.

 

I blushed hard at his last statement, Aish! Why do people keep making me awkward today?!

 

"Urhmm..yeah..sure..why not?" I smiled as I dumped the towel gently on my soaking wet face.

 

"Uhmm..then see ya there on Saturday, Jinki.." He beamed as he waved at me.

 

"O-Ok..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Onew's POV

 

 

"Oppa......" Sica whined as she poked my side..

"Wae..sica yahh?" I asked as hugged her nearer to me.

"I'm sorry for yesterday...I shouldnt be like that...I knew how much you two care for each other.." Sica said as she nuzzled into my chest.

I smiled at her apology.

"It's okay, Sica. I'm sorry if I couldn't give you enough time.." I spoke.

Lately, my feelings had been all messed up. The fact is that I started treating my lover like a sister. I just don't know why, okay.....

I just don't seem to be spending more time with her. But with Jinki......,

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Onew-ah.."

"Hmm, Minho?" We were on our way towards the school with Minho holding onto my arms so that I won't fall.

"Do you still love Jessica?"

I stopped walking and turned to him.

"What do you mean, Minho?"

"I've been observing you for sometime dude...You've been really cold towards her." Minho claimed.

I stared at him blankly as if I do not know what he was talking about.

"Well, I don't know I still love her or not but definitely not considering anyone else." I replied.

Minho suddenly smiled mysterically.

"Yah, dude. You look creepy, what's the matter?" I asked, elbowing his side gently.

"Nah, Onew. I am just foreseeing something." He said, still putting that creepy smile on his face.

I shook my head. This Keroro guy is sometimes so weird...........

End Of Flashback

 

So this was what Minho meant....Me, drifting away from this relationship.

"Oppa..Your match is near. You need to boost yourself! Tell me if you want to eat anything."

Come to think of it...Hmmm..what I want to eat?

A familiar image floated onto my mind. A delicious looking soondubu and kimchi bokumbop.

"Do you have anything in mind?" Jessica asked with a smile.

I smiled. I will just ask Jinki to cook for me later ^^

"Nahh...it's ok, Sica. I don't want to eat anything." I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*After School*

 

"Jinki yah!" Jinki turned back to look at beaming Jonghyun who was waving at him.

"Jjong? What's up?" Jinki questioned.

"Urhmmm.......I am sorry but can I ask you a favor?" Jonghyun spoke, instantly in puppy eye mode.

"Erh...yeah,sure!" Jinki replied with a radiant smile.

"Can you tutor me the Social Studies before my practice start? My grades are really up." He said as he bit his lips.

"Sure! I'm free now anyway. Where do you want me to teach you?" Jinki said enthusiastically.

"Uhmm...may be at the field?" Jonghyun said and both of them headed to the field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew's POV

 

*Kick*

"UH!" ! My knees are really irritating me! What's this? I can't even strike a goal without any goalkeeper!

There's no way I can get well before Saturday....What should I do?

I gave the last kick to the remaining soccerball and threw myself on the synthetic grass.

I must get back to normal by Saturday. No way I'm going to lose! I'm the Captain and I need to remain energetic in front of my teammates. No way I am showing them my weak side.

*Giggle*

Huh? Am I hallucinating? Did I spend too much time with Jinki? Why do I start hearing his giggles in my head?

*Giggle*

I turned around to spectator auditorium. True enough, Jinki was seated there with Jonghyun, giggling his off.

I scoffed at the sight of the couple and rolled my eyes.

I got up from the grass, trying to get my attention off from my twin and decided to run 10 laps. Hope, If I practice more, my knees can get better?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinki's POV

 

I explained to Jonghyun some of the part that he did not understand but after some times, he started to crack jokes!

Jonghyun was really fun to be around. I'm glad that I became friends with him at least.

As I set my eyes away from Jonghyun and scanned the field, I gasped.

"That Babo!" I set my bags aside me and stood up.

"Where're you going, Jinki?" Jjong asked.

"Just wait me here awhile..." I said as I ran down the stair and entered the green grass field.

Onew was holding onto his knees but stubbornly kept on speeding up around the field.

I ran after him, grabbing his arms bluntly. He turned back, looking surprise to see me.

"What are you doing here?" He said between pants.

"Are you stupid or just have no brain, Lee Onew?! How come you force yourself to run while you're knees are in bad condition?" I held onto his hands not letting him to run further.

"Why do you care? Just go back to your date or you little boyfriend will be bored!" Onew scoffed as he shook my hands away.

"Seriously, Lee Onew! What's your problem???!!!" I hissed in anger. I have no idea why he is acting like this! As if he's not Onew at all.

"Just leave me alone.." He said and started running again.

"ING LISTEN TO ME ONEW! I'M YOUR BROTHER!" I shouted, each word expressing my rage.

He did not care and just ignored me as he continue what he was doing.

I ran after him again and this time I pulled him harshly down the ground in anger.

"AH!" Onew yelped as he fell on the ground harshly, he quickly sat back down and his hands held onto his left knee.

My eyes went blue, what did I just do?

"O-Onew! Are you okay?" I said worriedly as I sat down beside him.

He didn't answer me, he bit his lips so hard that I could see blood oozing out at the regoin of torn flesh.

"I-I'm sorry, Onew." I said, trying me get a hold of him but he pushed me away and took out his phone.

"M-Minho yah, Please come to field right now.." He said, his voice as soft as it can be.

I was frustrated by his action. I am right here beside him and he called Minho again.

"MINHO MINHO MINHO! EVERYTIME MINHO! AM I LOOK THAT ING USELESS?!" I shouted, beads of tears spilled out from my eyes.

Onew look stunned as he quietly stared back at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello :)

Here's the update for today ^^

Hope you guys like it!!!! XD

Thanks to my 20th subbie ^^ - SadisticSinner

 

@ breezyskies - hehe I want to have cute genre here XP I afraid I am not really focusing on Jongyu this time >.< thanks for the comment nae ^^

 

@StayOnYou - YESS!! *squeal* I love cute Jinki haha XD trying make him as cute as the cat in the Shrek haha XD yeah...more of twin's moments are coming up ^^ hope you enjoy my new chappie XD

 

@missmacyy - nae ^^ I'll be anticipating it ^^ Onew is really jealous @.@ haha more scene of him jealous are coming up soon ^^

 

@damned - keke thanks for the comment ^^ Onho is coming soon hehehe ^^