Twin - 23

I love you....which is me!

Nobody's POV

 

 

"No.....Noona...." Trembling voice of the boy begging the other girl who was quivering as if she was possessed was just like faint whisper in the death silent corridor.

 

"You little brat. My efforts were wasted because of you...." She chanted monotaneously. Taemin slided himself on the floor backward, his pupils dilating due to the trauma. He was cornered. There was nothing other than white wall behind him.

 

He knew it was the end. The end of him.

 

The baseball bat was suddenly raised up into the air. Taemin squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for searing pain that had not struck him just yet.

 

But seconds passed. His skin receptors did not detect any pain.

 

He slowly opened his eyes, seeing his blood sister struggling from someone's tight grip on her left hand which was holding onto the bat.

 

"you alright, Taemin?" That deep baritone voice, Taemin remembered.

 

"M-Minho hyung.."

 

"Why don't you explain yourself in the student council room, Sunny?" Minho spoke.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV

 

"I did not make Jinki wet." That was her understatement.

 

"Who are you lying to, Sunny? I found your badge there." I said, leaning myself nearer to the table which was between me and sunny with my two hands on the table.

 

She chuckled, leaning closer to me.

 

"If you are that great of a detective, why don't you find out yourself whether it is a lie." She mumbled into my face.

 

She then leaned back to the chair, " Don't expect a single word from me." stated with a smirk.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Onew sat down on his desk, letting out a deep sigh.

 

No matter how much they ask, Sunny won't talk. She kept shut about her accomplice.

 

"Couldn't be Sunny directing us into wrong path, Onew?" Minho asked.

 

"I doubt so. She actually confessed that she was the one who posted the pictures. Why would she be afraid of another additional crime?" Onew spoke.

 

"But what make her keep herself from revealing the other person? Isn't it weird?" Jinki stated.

 

Onew closed his eyes and leaned towards the back of the chair.

 

"Unless..." Jinki stated half way before looking at his twin.

 

"Unless she is threatened or that person has something to use against her." Mr. President continued his brother's sentence.

 

"But the thing is CCTV caught a girl walking into the male bathroom in senior block." Minho spoke.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the Male bathroom,

 

 

"The door of cubicle is high. A girl like Sunny will need something to stand on so that she can reach the top. That's the first point." Minho spoke as he stood in front of the cubicle door which was about his height.

 

"If so, what would she use? The only thing available is that little metal shelf that is used to hang clothes over there." He pointed.

 

"Even if she used it, it will be impossible to balance. She would need to hold onto something else to make her steady using at least one of her hands."

 

"But the amount of water poured on Jinki was enough to soak him wet. It's at least three quarter of the bucket that suspected as the one she used." He said, pointing to the blue bucket under the sink which was found outside the door when they found Jinki.

 

"It would be impossible for her to hold this heavy bucket with one hand, am I right?" Minho then turned to the twin who were nodding to his deductions.

 

"But then who would it have been?!" Onew asked.

 

"It wouldn't have been a girl."

 

"My statement just now would apply to almost every girl, well, may be sooyoung is an exception?" Minho chuckled.

 

"And the girl who entered the bathroom was not lean enough to be Sooyoung. It has to be someone whose height is about 170 at least. Boy's range. And that person is strong enough to lift up the bucket full of water. That's why it is apparently a boy."

 

"a boy, an exco student councillor as lean as a girl huh?" Onew mumbled.

 

"Narrowed down to 2 person at that." Minho said with a smile.

 

"Key and Kyuhyun."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV

 

I stepped out of the school gate, taking a glance at my watch.

 

"Hyung!"

 

I turned myself around just to see a boy running towards me.

 

"Taemin? What's wrong?" I questioned.

 

"I-I want to g-give back this c-card.." He stuttered. How cute.

 

"Oh, thanks for taking trouble! See ya then!" I said and walked away, leaving the boy alone.

 

After a few steps I turned around again.

 

"Taemin, do you want me to walk you home?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"Tired, baby?" Onew hummed, pulling his brother closer to him who was sitting on the same couch, watching the same show.

 

"It was such a long day, isn't it, Onew.." Jinki yawned as he nuzzled more into Onew's chest as he wrapped his arms around the younger boy's waist.

 

"Let's go to bed then.." The latter said, pressing "off" button of the TV remote control.

 

"MMmmm...." The older boy hummed.

 

"Jinki.." Onew called, his hands playing with the brown hair of his brother's.

 

"What if-What if someone try to break up by hurting you like this again?" Onew shuddered at his own thought.

 

"and what if I can't protect you again?" he hung his head low.

 

Jinki sat up, pulling away the younger twin's warm wide chest.

 

He smiled, His hands traveling up to his brother's face, touching his cheeks gently.

 

"No matter how many times they try, how many times they broke me, My heart will never change. I will get back on my feet and stay beside you, Onew." He said, pulling the younger twin into a hug,

 

"That's why you just have to continue believing in our love and don't leave my side."

 

"I can't believe you actually are saying these, Jinki. I thought you hated this kind of forbidden love.." Onew said.

 

"But who can resist my y twin brother.." Jinki chuckled, placing a gentle kiss around Onew's milky neck.

 

"Jinki...you are playing with fire.."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUys XD How are you???!!!!!

Miss me?? XP

Hehehehe XD

Here's another update for you XD

I tried so hard to come up with a detective opinions and stuff >.<

hope you like it XP

about the pole....

I CAN'T BELIEVE 35 VOTES FOR !

YOU ERTS! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well, I guess I am head ert :)))))))

so yeah......how would you like a in next chapter.?

for my underage readers, if you don't mind, just skip that bloody chapter ==

I am so sorry for you guys...

I actually wanted to follow underage readers if the ratio is 1:2 but now is like 1:7 >.<

so I can't be unfair T.T

sorry guys *bow*

Then see you guys on next chappie!

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE! PLEASE DROP ONE FOR ME ^^