Twin -14

I love you....which is me!

Onew's POV

 

 

Morning sunlight was shining through our shared bedroom's window. The feeling when I woke up was as bright as the morning light and so does my morning smile.

 

As usual, I was the first one to wake up and my angel was still sleeping soundly beside me. He was, of course, never a morning person. Despite this fact, I loved my priviledge of seeing his cute sleeping face every morning. Of course, I was glad enough that I was able to see his most innocent face :)

 

But still, we have school. I looked at the clock and saw it was 6 am. I then took another glance at sleeping Jinki and a smile crept up my lips. I gently bent down to plant a kiss on his cheeks before leaving the warm and cozy bed.

 

What about I cook breakfast today?? XD

 

I then tiptoed across the bedroom to the exit, being careful not to make noise.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinki's POV

 

 

*Sniff Sniff*

 

I smell some food......uhmm....let me guess.....A FRIED CHICKEN???????

 

My eyes snapped open at the thought of my dear chicken. The other side of the bed was cold and empty which means Onew left for some times already. I quickly stepped into the bathroom to do my morning routines and dashed to the kitchen.

 

There he was. Wearing the apron that I used to wear when I cooked and standing in front of the stove like a skilled chef.

 

"Something smelt good..." I hummed as I skipped towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

 

"Hey, baby.....did you sleep well?" He smiled as he tilted his head a little to greet me.

 

I frowned though. "Yah! Who gave you permission to call me baby?" I bickered.

 

He then turned off the gas and turned to face me.

 

"I thought I own you already..." He muttered, staring straight into my eyes. I was blushing like mad involuntarily at his words.

 

"So you're my baby, honey, sweetheart,wife....." He said as he fold his fingers after he said each.

 

"Stop it, you cheese ball!!" I turned away from him and proceeded to the dining table. If I were to stay and listen to him, my face might just explode with embrrassment!

 

"Wait awhile, Jinki. My Omurice is done. Will serve you in a minute." He grinned as he flipped the nicely shaped omelette rice into the white plate and draw a heart shape with ketchup on top.

 

"I thought I smelt some chicken..." I said, putting my elbow on the table and supporting my chin with my hands and pouted.

 

Onew looked at me in disbelief. "Gosh, Jinki! I wanted to surprise you but how the hell did your nose detect it??" He said as he pulled out the fried chicken dish from the cabinet beside.

 

"Hehehehe...I can smell any chicken in 2 mile radius...:P" I answered, beaming cheerfully. He just shook his head with a smile and placed the dish on the table.

 

"Enjoy the breakfast, Jinki..." He said, sitting down at the opposite chair, facing me.

 

"What? You're not eating?" I asked, blinking my eyes a few time.

 

"I am not hungry..." He said, still staring me but he now placed his head on the table.

 

 

 

I quickly took the spoon and cut into the omelette and got a spoonful of rice.

 

"Eat.." I then stretched out my hand to Onew, giving him a eat-or-die look.

 

He chuckled lightly looking at me but he opened his mouth and I fed him ^^

 

"Komasumida, Angel-sshi!" He joked.

 

"Yah!" there he goes again, angel? aish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school,

 

"Onew, let go..we're already at school." I whispered to him so that he would let go of my hand.

 

"Who cares???" He shrugged although I tried hard to break the hold, he was holding onto it too tight.

 

"ONEW!!!!!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I am SO SO sorry for the short chapter!! >.<

Mianhamida....=.= I am too busy with my school =.=

I got my A for only E Maths, A maths and Bio T.T

My chemistry effin went down!! >.<

So had to show my parents the study mood hehehe XD

I will try to write drafts at my school during breaks :->

sorry for the late update too T.T

 

 

@StayOnyou - Sorry for the short chapter huhu T.T I am too busy....I've decided a pairing for Jong and Jessica so wait and see nae *wink* hahaha XD Naughty Onew Xp

 

@shieryl - sorry for the late update T.Tand short update now =.= SO SO SORRY T.T

 

@amazmi - Oh...it's ok :) I am glad that you took time to read my story ^^ I totally understand that busy feeling >.< sorry for the short update =.= 

 

@meandmyself - Hey! XD we met again keke :P thanks for the subs and comments :) glad you like it :) sorry for the short update :(

 

@keziayansen - It's ok, dear ^^ I totally understand :) YES! THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER XD but I intended to add some conflicts later on between the twins XP but too busy to write and think now T.T I will try my best anyway heheh XP

 

@tofuho_love - aww....I think so too hehe XP

 

@SHINeeluvr98 - sorry for the short update and taking so long to update :(

 

@breezyskies - haha don't worry, I've decided for jjong and jessica's pairing :) you'll see them soon but there's a little drama coming up with those two XD I am so sorry for this short update...I will post super duper long chapter tmr. PROMISE!! XD