Twin - 17

I love you....which is me!

Onew's POV

 

 

Jinki.is.missing.

 

It penetrate my nervous system word by word. Without another word, I turned around and sprinted behind Jonghyun.

 

*Push the door*

He's not here...

 

*Push*

Not here neither.

 

Cold sweats trickled down my face. The bell had long gone.  Yet I was still not in the class. After I finished searching 1st floor and 2nd floor of sophomore block, the anxiety in myself started raising to higher degree.

 

I banged myself against the wall due to the exhaustion and slid down it reluctantly.

 

"Where are you, Jinki?" I muttered softly, if only he could hear, will he understand how much I am worried right now.

 

"Onew!" Jonghyun stopped himself when he saw me by the classroom wall at 2nd floor.

 

"No sign?" I asked while stablizing my breath, stretching my left leg with right knee bended up and placed my hand on the raised knee in the seated position.

 

Jonghyun shook his head dramatically.

 

"When was the last time you saw him?" I asked.

 

"About 20 mins before recess's over? He left because he had some cleaning duty..." He answered, his voice quivered as if he was hiding something else.

 

But well, I did not want to force it out by means. The priority is Jinki right now.

 

"I've searched all the restrooms in our block. No sign at all.." I hissed lowly in frustration.

 

I looked at the watch then at Jonghyun.

 

"No time to waste dude. You go and search the junior block. I will go to the graduating ones." I said as I helped myself up.

 

Jonghyun nodded before he strolled down the stairs.

 

I hurried towards the senior blocks.

 

"Onew!?" I was startled as I stopped in the way.

 

"Minho?"

 

"What's up, dude? Why did you disappear? Jonghyun and Jinki too!" He said cooly.

 

"Jinki went missing..Help me find him, will ya?" I said to him before running off again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Push*

 

"Yah!!Why are you opening the door?!" The boy inside the cubicle hissed.

 

"Mianhae, sunbae!" Onew yelled before closing the door again.

 

"Onew!!!!" I ran out from the restroom as soon as I heard Minho.

 

"What Minho??"

 

The pearl blue handphone dangled from Minho's hand.

 

"That's Jinki's!!!" I screamed.

 

"You're right.." Minho said as he handed the phone to me.

 

I was about to open my mouth again but,

 

"I found it inside there..." Minho said as he pointed towards another boys' restroom across the corridor.

 

Without further words, I dashed inside the toilet.

 

"Jinki??? ARE YOU THERE???" I kicked open all the cubicle doors but no one was inside.

 

"Ouch!" When I kicked the last door, it was locked.

 

"Jinki?! Are you in there??????"

 

No response.

 

"JINKI?!"

 

No response.

 

I sighed as I pivotted back to exit.

 

"Mmmm...new~"

 

I froze on the spot.

 

Someone was definitely in there.

 

"Minho! Help me break this door!" I called out since I was just recovering from my injuries.

 

Minho entered the room and motioned me to back away which I obediently did.

 

He speeded up himself and kicked the door open.

 

*BANG*

 

"JINKI!" I hurried by my unconcious twin's side who was trembling furiously.

 

"He's all wet!!" I exclaimed.

 

I quickly ed his white school shirt and removed the tie, taking off my shirt at the same time.

 

"Onew ah!" Minho called but I did not have time to answer.

 

I then help Jinki wear my shirt up and I was in my white tank tops. (A/N : sorry to spoil your mood but GUYS! Imagination went wild here!!!! @.@ Y!)

 

I then picked up my brother in bridal style, ready to rush to the school infimary.

 

 

 

 

"Onew yah, is this Jinki's?"

 

My eyes went to a little metal chain in Minho's hand.

 

Totally familiar.

 

"Give me that, Minho." The rage inside me was like the lava which was ready to explode out anything with volcanic eruption. Of course, I am way too familiar with the bracelet owner.

 

After all, I gave her this bracelet as a birthday present on her 17th birthday.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school infimary,

 

"He'll be fine, Just that he caught a cold since he stayed in wet clothes for sometimes." The nurse said with a smile.

 

"It's rare for older Lee brother to come to infirmary compare to you, Mr. President." She joked, placing a wet towel on Jinki's forehead.

 

I merely returned the smile.

 

"I'm in soccer team after all, Ms. Park," I replied as she exited and pulled the curtains.

 

"Jinki ah..." I let out a soft sigh, interwining his pale hand in mine, brushing my lips against his knuckles.

 

"I'm sorry for not being by your side again..."

 

"I'll be back so wait for me a little bit more, okay?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"Where's Jessica?" Onew asked, as if he was going to kill anytime soon.

 

"S-She went out just now.." Tiffany stuttered, seeing how Onew was shaking in anger.

 

Without any words, Onew stomped out of the classroom.

 

"SICA!" The brunette who was walking on the corridor startled and she turned back.

 

"Onew oppa?" She called as she beamed.

 

*SLAP*

 

"HOW CAN YOU BE OF THIS LOW, JESSICA?"

 

The latter's eyes were now filled with tears. She was trying her best not to let out a wail as she held her burning cheeks.

 

"What are you talking about, Oppa? I don't know anything??" She denied weakly.

 

"You don't know?" Onew gave a digusted and half-hearted chuckle as he took out a shiny metal from his pant pocket.

 

"You still saying you don't know?" Onew growled in baritone.

 

Sica's eyes went to the bracelet and then at Onew.

 

"Where did you find that, Oppa? It went missing yesterday." She said with most innocent look on her face.

 

*SLAP*

 

"I really hate your kind of person, Jessica!" Onew turned around, began to walk.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, OPPA? IT REALLY WENT MISSING?! WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING ME FOR SOMETHING I DON'T HAVE AN IDEA OF?" Sica yelled at top of her voice before her body collasped onto the cold concrete and started sobbing violently.

 

Onew cared less about the crying girl.

 

"I really did not do anything, Oppa.....Please believe me..." Sica muttered lowly between her sobs.

 

"Are you okay?" A tall shadow appeared in front of her, a hand stretched as an offer to help her.

 

Sica looked up slowly as tears fell from her eyes.

 

"Minho....I really did not do anything..." Her sobs just became harder from time to time.

 

"I know, Sica....Shh....don't cry.." Minho squadded down, taking the brunette into his arms as he pat his hair slowly.

 

"I just found out who did that." He muttered softly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE READY TO KILL ME T.T

*HIDE BEHIND SHINee*

I AM SO SORRY GUYS! I COULD NOT EVEN TOUCH MY LAPTOP!

I HAD TO USE MY PHONE TO READ FANFICS =.=

SO SO SORRY....

But well, holidays are APPROACHING!

and I am gonna work these holidays kekeke XP

I will find time to update nae XD

I had to work so that I won't hear my parents sulking when I ask them to buy

SHINee show tickets for me lol XD

Saving money for future SHINee WORLDs hehehe XP

Thanks to new subbies ^^ welcome to my fic hehehe XD

 

@meandmyself - wow wow...I see Sica getting haters keke XD thanks for the comment and sorry for the long wait >.<

 

@keziayansen - Sica sure getting bashed up :)) Jinki will be definitely saved by our Onew dubu hehehe XP sorry for the long wait. *bow* I am back!!!!!!!!!!! XD

 

@StayOnyou - Two hot boys......* my lips* Yeah, babe, I can imagine that haha XD Sorry for Jongyu >.< *Feeling guily again T.T*

 

@Dubu_Sangtae - Yeag >.< Jinki is getting bullied again >.<

 

@SHINeeluvr98 - Onew to the rescue :) Sica did not want to the rooftop @.@ Sorry for the long wait :(

 

@Nanthida6812 - *Jongyu fanmood* Nah, I will never do that to Jjong!! T.T sorry for Jongyu here huhu T.T I'll be writing Jongyu one shot in my one shot collection later keke XP if you're interested, you can read there later :) Sorryy for the long wait T.T

 

@breezyskies - I am so sorry to keep you waiting for so long T.T here's the chapter T.T Hope it doesn't disappoint you :(

 

@HyungMi - Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP  I TOTALLY KNOW THAT FEELING!!!!!!!!!! I do that sometimes and my parnter goes *WTF* hahaha XD hope you enjoy it!!! XD and sorry for keep you waiting so long =.= here's the chappie ^^

 

@missmacyy - haizzzzzz.......Jongyu T.T onjinki XD haha I am so bipolar XP anyway thanks for the comment and sorry for the long wait, hope you enjoy the chapter :)