Twin - 20

I love you....which is me!

Jinki's POV

 

I suddenly felt the additional weight on the bed with Onew's arms wrapped around my body.

 

"Babo, Jinki. You scared me to death." The shivering voice of the younger soothed me. A smile secretly crept up my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

 

"I'm fine, you see. Don't worry about me."I was glad that my voice was not as soft as I expected.

 

"I love you, Jinki...don't ever scare me like this again..." I nuzzled nearer to the crook of my neck as he mumbled against my skin.

 

"I love you too.."

 

"Ahem..." Crap. There was someone inside the room?

 

My eyes furiously scanned the room, wishing to find no one but unfortunately, the brunette Sica stood there with a relieved and rather sad expression but still she put on her sweet smile.

 

"Jessica?! Onew..I.."

 

"Don't worry, Jinki. I actually somehow have a hint about your relationship." She said as she walked near us.

 

"Although I don't want to let him go, it's for both of your happiness." she claimed with a smile.

 

Onew slowly leaned away from me, turning his body to face his ex-girlfriend.

 

"Sorry Sica, for accusing you and just cheating on you like this.I know these words do nothing to sooth you but you deserve someone better than me." Onew spoke.

 

Tears sprung into the girl's eyes but she still managed to hold her smile.

 

"Who in the world would be better than you, Onew oppa.." She laughed at her own words.

 

"May be Kim Jonghyun?"

 

Onew turned back to face his twin with furrowed brows.

 

"You are saying that Jonghyun is better than me?" Onew spoke between his gritted teeth.

 

"Uh, N-Nope! I was just suggesting someone!" I laughed nervously, Oh god. Onew and his jealousy!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minho's POV

 

*Open*

 

I pushed the door opened, finding a blonde hair-ed boy seated in front of the computer.

 

"What are you doing?!"I pushed his chair away violently.

 

Due to the speed impact, he fell off from the chair.

 

"Ouch!" The boy whimpered cutely as he rubbed his .

 

"Oh no!" he then glared at his wrist watch and ran back to the computer.

 

"Stop it!" I yelled, causing him to startle and his wide eyes stared at me with fear.

 

"I only have 5 more minutes and this is the last part!" he stuttered but managed to yell at me.

 

"You're sending these files?" I yelled as I pointed to the screen.

 

"If you won't let me undo it then, yeah. It will become as you said!" he yelled as he hurried towards the computer.

 

I stood like a statue for a while, staring at the boy who was professionally typing random stuff (it's random to me) and the strange codes on the screen.

 

Ok, for the first time, my head starts to hurt badly!

 

"! School's cyber security team!" The blonde boy whined.

 

"What's going on here?!" I hissed in frustration.

 

For the first time, the skinny boy turned to look at me.

 

"Do you hold any student council pass? Can you lend it to me?" he asked.

 

I subconciously took out my Student Council ID and handed it to the boy.

 

"Thanks! Big help hyung!" The boy beamed as he continued to type alien codes.

 

I sighed, knowing that he would not be answering me until he finished what he needed to do. But what if he was doing something to harm Onew and Jinki?

 

I inched nearer to the screen. Even if I could not understand the damn single thing about this, I need to try at least.

 

"My noona is trying to post. Not me. I am just merely blocking her." He muttered, without looking away from the screen.

 

"So you are saying that Sunny is really the one behind all these?" I asked, eyeing the screen and then the boy.

 

"It's not her fault. She just want to be loved by the one she loves dearly. I should have stopped her from the start. It's my fault that I did not stop my sister."

 

"Taemin.....right?"

 

"Done!" he sighed. Pushing the chair backward as he threw his head on the back of the chair.

 

"Well, should I thank you?" I chuckled, seeing the boy resting his head on the chair with his eyes closed.

 

"Urhmmm, sorry for using your ID, Hyung....If something happens, I will take the blame." He said, handing the ID back to me.

 

I reached out my hands to take it.

 

"It's ok. At least my friends are saved."

 

"You won't report Noona right?" Taemin suddenly straighten his back and turned the chair around with pleading eyes.

 

*Alarm*

 

"Sending resumed. Duration - 10 minutes to complete the sending."

 

"! How can this happen???????!!!!!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Updating at this hour *Yawn*

Have to update my one shot and write another one XD

see ya readers!

I am sorry because I know the story is getting boring >.<

I will try to lift up the atmospehere nae :)

Don't forget to drop a comment for me ^^

 

StayOnyou - Awwwww....our Minnie will never be meant :) I have thought of how to make them fall in love :)) just too tired to write all sorry =.= Minho will actually help Minnie alot ^^

 

keziayansen - yeah....will it be too late and sunny will get her way???? :-> everything depends on Taeminnie right now XD thanks for waiting for my updates *guilty face* I will really try to update :)

 

meandmyself - yeah, sunny, meanie *pout* kekeke XP Taeminnie hwaiting ^^

 

pradiv1819 - updated ^^ although quite boring =.= things gonna have turning point in next chapter I guess ^^ Thanks for the comment! new reader ^^

 

Nanthida6812 - Keke, sorry for the short chappie :P updated...although it's not soo long and boring T.T