Twin - 8

I love you....which is me!

Nobody's POV

 

 

Jinki stared in disbelief. Onew's eyes were shut with his lips curled up into a smile. His heart was thumping like mad and his cheeks were way beyond red.

 

Jinki liked the feeling how his other half just confessed at him. But something was restraining him, telling him this was all wrong. How can siblings love each other? And moreover, they were identical twins.

 

"Jinki...?" A soft whisper brought Jinki back to the earth. Onew was staring at him with those glowing eyes and his adorable smile curved on his face.

 

Jinki retreated his hands which were wrapped around Onew's body. Suddenly, he stopped up, taking two steps back away from Onew.

 

"I-I just call Minho to pick you up..." Jinki's voice shook uncontrollably as lips quivered and he pivoted himself around and dashed out of the valley, leaving Onew alone again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew's POV

 

 

I lay on the icy cold ground, with a bittle smile on my face. There you go, Jinki might now hate me. He might be so grossed and freaked out by his stupid twin's digusting confession right?

 

Why did I even say that? If Jinki hate me, I have no one left in this world. Tears just strolled down my eyes without my consent. I can't blame anyone now right? who can I blame anyway. It was my stupid itchy mouth that said it out.

 

But he just left me here all alone....and let Minho take care of me huh?

 

"Jinki ah.....I'm sorry. If you're hate me, I will just take back my words and pretend nothing had happened. Please just don't leave me...." I whispered out, although I was quite sure I was the only one who could hear. Only darkness surrounded me and nobody else.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho's POV

 

What now?! Didn't he say that he could manage by himself???!!! This twins are really manipulating me =.=

 

Jinki just gave me a call and asked me to go and pick Onew there. I thought he disliked me always being there for Onew and I thought he wanted to be the one who always cheer Onew up?

 

Then why didn't he just go there by himself?

 

Well, I am not complaining though. It's my duty to always watch Onew and keep him from any harm.

 

I finally reached the place that Jinki instructed me to go. It was a total darkness although it was day time. No light reaches the valley between two tall buildings. What was Onew even doing here?

 

"ONEW!" As soon as I caught a glance of the familiar body, I dashed to his side. Damn! He was covered in blood.

 

"Hold on there, Onew yah, I will take you to hospital." I said as I picked him up in the bridal style.

 

"M-Minho..." His eyes slowly opened.

 

"Onew yah, Just endure a little bit more. You'll be fine soon.." . What's with those tears forming in my eyes? I was not supposed to cry!

 

"D-Don't take me to hospital...I don't wanna go there ever again...." Onew mumbled.

 

"NO WAY, LEE ONEW! YOU'RE LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD!" Minho yelled unintentionally.

 

"It's fine, just help me call Yunho Hyung...." He instructed.

 

Yunho was football team's alumni. Well, Onew and Yunho was quite close when Yunho was still in football team. But he was now in university, majoring in Medical Science. I kinda got along with the former too, but I don't remember having his number >.<

 

 I scrolled down my contact list and my eyes glistened in joy when I found the name.

 

"Yunho sunbae? Can we meet at Onew's house? He's badly injured and he insisting that he does not want to go to the hospital. Nae. See you there." As soon as I hung up, I adjusted Onew in my hands again and rushed to his house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinki's POV

 

 

"BABO! BABO! BABO!" I hit myself constantly. I let in hurry, not even remembering that Onew was bleeding profusely. What if Minho did not reach on time??!!!

 

I was so worried after all. I went back to the school and attended the rest of lesson. But my mind and soul was somewhere else. Did he really mean it when he asked me to be his? Did he not know how much it would hurt me? There's no way we can be together anyway!

 

Wait, together? I don't even have that kind of feeling towards ONew!!!! or do I?? Aish! So confused!!!!

 

"Are you still alive, Jinki????" Jjong's voice snapped me out of my dreamland.

 

"Uh-yeah..." I said, looking around the class but find nobody in class.

 

"The class has ended quite sometimes ago, Jinki...I was waiting for you while you are spacing out." JJong said as he ruffled my hair gently.

 

I bit my lips, I am so confused. I thought I had some feelings for my best friend but the way Onew is ruling over my mind is crazy! His injury, his confession..everything of him make me worried.

 

"So let's go home, ok? You're going back to your house today right?" He asked.

 

I was stunned by the question, to tell the truth I haven't thought about it yet. May be Onew's back home. I know how stubborn he is and he will never ever go to hospital even if Minho forced him to. I must be there to take care of him.

 

"Yeah....I guess so..I found Onew this morning and he's in bad condition. I have to take care of him." I said, as I stuffed my books inside my bag and stood up.

 

"Yosh! I see! I'll send you home!" Jonghyun said as he grabbed my hand pulled me out from the classroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

 

 


"Tsk, you should have gone to hospital. The cuts are quite deep you know.." Yunho said as he wrapped the bandage around Onew's abdomen.

 

"No big deal, Hyung.." Onew said as he gave a weak smile to his sunbae and friend.

 

"No big deal? I almost got a heart attack." Minho hissed as he leaned into the closet beside the bag.

 

"I've gotta go, dongsaeng. I have dinner plan with Jae's parents." Yunho said as he stood up and putting all his equipments into his suitcase.

 

"Nae, hyung, thanks for coming down and hope you have a good dinner with Jae Hyung!" Onew sat up as he waved at Yunho.

 

"Take care of yourself, dubu! Looks like Jinki's not around today." Yunho said as he exited the room.

 

Minho noticed that Onew's face darkened when Yunho mentioned Jinki's name. He wondered if anything happened between these twins.

 

"Onew, did Jinki come to you before I did?" Minho questioned but Onew remained silent for a moment.

 

"Anything wrong, Onew? Your face does not look good." Minho tried to get the answer again.

 

"He did." Onew blurted out, causing Minho to raise his eyebrows.

 

"Then why did he leave you all alone instead of helping you?" Minho asked in confusion.

 

Onew reluctantly bring himself to face Minho.

 

"Hey, hey, Onew....what's wrong dude?" Minho panicked and rushed over to Onew as soon as he saw the beads of tears making their down his friend's puffy cheeks.

 

"Minho...I think he hates me now.." Onew said quietly.

 

"What?? Are you talking about Jinki? and why would he hate you?" Minho said as he used his thumb to wipe out Onew's tears.

 

"I just confessed! and he left just like that!" Onew's sobs became louder as he raised his volume.

 

Minho froze for a moment, staring at Onew in disbelief.

 

"DUDE! YOU FINALLY DID IT!" He screamed with joy.

 

"Yah! I've never told you I like Jinki! and I am telling you he grossed out upon my confession dude!" Onew couldn't help but hiss at his stupid frog friend between his tears.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!! XD

What's up XP

Sorry for the boring chapter =.=

My brain is literally dead right now >.<

I promise next update will contain more drama hehehehe ^^

Thanks to my new subbie ^^

Onewkeyute <3

 

 

@keziayansen - SOrry for making you confuse again >.< *bow* aww, :P thanks for loving my Jinew keke ^^ *That's what one of my readers named them XD* I've updated!! and sorry if it is too boring for you nae T.T

 

 

@StayOnyou - YES!!! They always tease if I mention SHINee >.< Taemin's name has same pronounciation with a gagwoman in our country and they started making fun of him!!! *BURNINGWITHANGER* but my grandma like Jinki though hehe ^^ so I just stick with my grandma lol X)))))) but Jinki is so cruel today T.T huhu what should I do...poor Onew baby! *pout* updated nae ^^

 

@OnyuKyu1289 - I AM A CLIFFHANGER XD kekekeke XP aww drama is coming up soon nae ^ Jinki did not really accept the confession though XP coming soon ehehhehehe ^^ I also felt the same!!!! XD I love it when they say "Be Mine" give me goosebumps ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

 

@amazmi - *SHIVERTOGETHERWITHYOU* I also love that word kekekeke XP Jinki so lucky XP but *pout* seems like he's stubborn >.< Nae!! It is Jinew keke ^^ you came up with good name ^^

 

@Nanthida6812 - Omo I am not being racist *pout* But we are ASEANS!!!!!!! XP *HIGHFIVE*

 

@animate107 - hehe^^ thanks for the comment :) Yeah! but seems like someone's stubborn =.=

 

@missmacyy - OK LET'S JUST GROUP HUG WITH ALL SHINee MEMBERS!!! XD Thank you awesome reader kekeke ^^ I am big fan of your fic too!!!!!!!!!! XD *yJjongwiththosefangs* * my lips* yeah yeah they are but haiz......some stubborn people don't want to accept my poor Onew =.=