Twin - 21

I love you....which is me!

Nobody's POV

 

 

"You and your little brain, Minnie..." A humourless chuckle echoed inside the pink room. Sunny's hand reached for the red coffee cup and took a sip slowly.

 

She then put down the cup, reaching out a photo album which was neatly arranged behind her thick textbooks. A sinister grin was formed on her cute pouty lips as she fliped through the papers.

 

"I will get you in anyway I can, Onew. You will never escape from my hand."

 

The shrill tone of the phone ringtone rang, causing the girl to pick it up immediately.

 

"Hey! Thanks for your ID card, it was a big help. With my kind of rank in council, I will never be able to penetrate that damn tight security system." She spoke.

 

"Just make sure Onew does not end up with his twin." The person from other line said.

 

"I got it, dude. Thanks for the big help!" Sunny giggled and the other person hung up.

 

"What a cold bastard he is..." she rolled her beautiful eyes, dropping the coffee cup when a warning got up her screen out of nowhere.

 

"What's Lee Taemin up to?"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Is there no way to stop?" Minho was fidgeting nervously beside the boy who had not set his eyes off from the computer screen.

 

"It's difficult, Hyung. I am sure with my sis's rank pass, she will not be able to access this kind of prank. I am guessing someone from the committee is helping her out." Taemin spoke, his hand still clicking non stop on the alphabets.

 

"I don't understand a single , Taemin." The taller boy hissed, messing his hair with his own hands.

 

"The school security system is controlled by the Student council and school cyber security team. Only those who are at committee member rank and manipulate the system. But the president is the administer and he can stop every action..but to do that, he still need the acknowledgement of school cyber security team." The latter explained.

 

"Why the hell I have no idea about it?! I had been senior-in-charge for like two years?" Minho cursed himself for being so ignorant to everything...well, except the soccer.

 

"The last chance for us is to get president pass..." Taemin said, biting his lips.

 

"Take it then."

 

A small piece of card flew to the front of Taemin who was totally dumbfounded.

 

"Onew?" Minho called.

 

"You do know what kind of mess you're stepping into right??" Taemin turned back to look at the man who was just entering together with his identical twin by his side.

 

"I don't care about that position anymore. As long as Jinki can be safe." Onew tightened his grips their interwined fingers.

 

"Onew..." Jinki looked up at the younger boy with moist eyes. Just to protect him from getting bash up by school population ( more like school girl's population ) , Onew is risking his post as a president.

 

A smile crept up on Taemin's Lips, " You have my respect, sunbae-nim."

 

Onew smiled back, showing Taemin loyal sign with two fingers.

 

Minho couldn't help but to smile too. Sacrifying everything for love is something that he had dreamt of.

 

Especially for Onew...

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Guys, I know it's short

So sorry T.T

promise to update tomorrow ^^

you can look forward to second update tomorrow :)