Twin - 13

I love you....which is me!

Jinki's POV

 

 

Both me and Minho sprinted to the entrance of the hospital after alighting from the taxi. It was not that difficult to find Onew's whereabout since there were so many schoolmates crowding near the room.

 

Minho slightly pushed the people to make way for me which I felt thankful since there were too many people and there was no way I could penetrate through to get to the door of the room.

 

Finally, I slid the door opened and took a step inside the room with Minho behind me.

 

Jessica was there, sitting beside Onew's bed with their hands interwined. I bit my lips, of course she had every right to hold Onew. She was his girlfriend after all..

 

"Urhmm, Sica?" Minho called, causing Jessica to turn around to face them.

 

"Oh, you guys are here." She said with a smile, still not letting go of Onew's hand.

 

"Can I you help me with those people outside?" Minho muttered awkwardly as he did not know how to get Jessica out so that we could have a private time.

 

Jessica took a glance at me and smiled, "Sure, Minho. Let's go.." She said, slowly letting go of Onew's hand and approached the door with Minho.

 

I stumbled towards the bed, where my brother lay peacefully. As I got nearer, I could get a good view of his face which was as white as a sheet and his pale and dry lips.

 

I slowly sat down at the seat where Jessica was sitting awhile ago. Even his hand was so pale. I clutched our fingers tightly, feeling his cold skin against mine.

 

Slowly our interwined fingers were brought to my lips. I gently planted a kiss on his knuckles and felt them against my cheek. It was so cold. How can his hand be this cold?

 

"Onew ah.." A mutter escaped my lips together with a bead of warm crystal from my eyes.

 

"You won't leave me right? I don't want to be alone.." I whispered, the sadness build up slowly inside of me and make me have an urge to just cry out loud against Onew's wide chest.

 

"The truth is....." I coughed out. I wanted to let all those out of my chest. Minho was right. In the end, I made Onew suffered just because of my selfishness. All I cared was how people around might view us. I totally ignored how hurt Onew might have been all these time.

 

"I love you too...." As soon as I said it out, my mind totally went blank as if it was a vacuum. My heart thumping in ascending speed and the heart beat getting louder and louder.

 

Whoooooop~ He was not awake..thank god.

 

"Really?" I thought my heart just stopped beating because I couldn't even breathe as soon as that faint voice was heard.

 

"O-Onew???" I called, almost too desperately and too obvious that I just wanted to crush myself somewhere so that I would lose my conciousness.

 

THIS.IS.SO.EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew's POV

 

 

Every single spot of my body was in pain. It is as if several tonnes of weight had been put on my body. I couldn't even move my fingers.

 

My fingers? I felt something wet against my fingers. I gathered all my strength so that I could at least open my eyes.

 

I couldn't even believe that my hand was held tightly by none other than my brother who was shedding tears. I tried to tell him not to cry but my lips won't move.

 

"I love you too.." Huh? Did I hear something? Love me? Jinki?

 

"Really?" Jinki suddenly brought his gaze to meet mine. He looked like a kid who is caught cheating to his parents. He looked at me with his big doe eyes and blinked several time.

 

"Are you gonna take that "I love you" back now that I'm awake?" My voice was unusually too soft..but I guess it was loud enough Jinki to hear at least.

 

Jinki suddenly threw himself on me, his hands balled up into a fist, hitting my chest lightly.

 

"You scared me to death, you jerk! I hate you!" Jinki's tear wet my hospital shirt. I smiled, he might have been too scared.

 

"Yah, you just told me you love me and now hate me?" I said with a chuckle, lifting my other hand up which was attached to the pipes and pat his head gently. He grabbed my shirt tightly and cried harder.

 

"Jinki, stop crying...You're making me sad.." I muttered. He looked up with his red swollen eyes.

 

"You're bad." He muttered between hiccups. SO CUTE!

 

"By the way, did you really mean it when you say you love me?" I asked, examining his face carefully.

 

OH YEAH! CELEBRATION! HE BLUSHED!!!!

 

"Just get well soon, babo." He stuttered cutely as he tried to pull himself away from me but I hugged him, preventing him from getting off me.

 

"Stay like this for awhile. I want your warmth." I mumbled against his ear.

 

There was a long interval of silence before I started talking again.

 

"Mianhae, Jinki." I said.

 

"Hmm for what?" He mumbled against my chest.

 

"For getting jealous, for making you sad, for being cold to you and lastly, for leaving you alone last night." I spoke. This time, he lifted himself up to face me.

 

"I'm sorry too...I left you without saying anything and caused you to end up with injuries. I always wanted to take care of you but end up hurting you."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

 

Onew pressed Jinki neared to him with his left hand, causing Jinki to fall flat back on his chest. As soon as Onew closed a small space between their lips. Their soft and sweet looking lips attached to one another.

 

Jinki felt right. He felt so safe and sound with Onew's hands wrapped around him protectively and the feel of the latter's passionate lips against him. He blamed himself for running away from this warmth and happiness for his own sake.

"Mian.." Jinki mumbled against Onew's lips. The younger one responsed by deepening the kiss more, his hand roaming Jinki's back soothingly which really gave Jinki goosebumps.

 

"So will you be mine now?" Onew asked with their lips 1 cm apart.

 

"Always has been yours, bro.." Jinki replied with a smile, taking initiative to attack his brother's lips once more.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day, Onew insisted the doctor to discharge him. He wanted to spend whole sunday by cuddling with Jinki in his own bed. Not in hospital where by so many people coming in at wrong time just to catch them kissing >.<

 

Minho brought his chauffeur and car to bring the twins home, leaving right after they reached home although the twins offered him to stay.

 

"Ahem, I don't want someone to curse me in their mind for not giving them private time." Minho said with a chuckle while Onew really did curse him for saying that.

 

"Bye, Guys! See you tomorrow in school."

 

"Bye!!" Twin greeted cheerfully.

 

As soon as Minho left, Jinki peeked at Onew who was still looking at the direction of the car.

 

"Told you if you stare that much, your eye balls will drop out from the socket, Jinki.." Onew said without looking at the other twin.

 

"Who told you I was looking at you!?" Jinki retorted with a pout.

 

"Your eyes, Jinki.." Onew spoke with a wide smile as he turned around to face his new property.

 

"So what should we do, Jinki? Since we became a couple......." Onew said as he acted as if he was thinking something.

 

"YAHH! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??" Jinki yelled, his cheeks super red and the shy aura was radiating from him.

 

"It should be my question, Jinki? Are you thinking about something nasty?" Onew teased with a evil smirk on his face.

 

"NOO!!!" Jinki squealed as he ran into the house, followed by laughing Onew.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Bed,

 

After they showered and changed clothes, both of them tucked into bed. Jinki was super nervous, feeling Onew's breath against his neck.

 

"Jinki!!" It caused the former to shiver. The feeling was too nerve cracking.

 

"Stop being so tense, Jinki!" Onew hissed as he nuzzled closer to his brother.

 

"It's not like I am going to you!" Onew said, sounding a little annoyed, causing the older twin to quickly turn to face him.

 

"I did not mean like this! I-I just..." Jinki stopped his sentence, blushing madly. Gawd! What was he thinking??!!!! Onew wouldn't do such thing to him!

 

"Come on, Jinki.....I am not that forceful. I haven't even thought of who will be topping." Onew spoke with a naughtiest smirk he could ever made.

 

"YAH! LEE ONEW!!!" Jinki yelled, burning with embarrassment. He thought he was going to die of embarrassment.

 

Onew laughed hard at his brother's cuteness. Jinki act as if he was angry and turned to the other side of the bed.

 

"Mian..mian..Look at me, Jinki!!" Onew said as he killed his laughter and made the elder boy looked at him.

 

"I will not do anything unless you're ready for it, okay?" Onew said, pinching the soft cheek of his twin lightly.

 

"I love you, Jinki..so much." He confessed, as he pulled the former closer to him.

 

Jinki smiled against Onew's fabric.

 

"I love you too, Onew ah." Jinki returned, his arms wrapped around the waist of his love tightly, both of them slowly drifting into sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo, guys! XD

Another update for you!! XD

How you guys been so far??

Tomorrow school time again =.= haiz....

and I AM GETTING MY EXAM SCRIPT BACK AHH!!!!

Include me in your prayers nae XD

My new subbie - meandmyself! X) thanks for subbing at my stories hehe love ya <3

 

 

@shieryl - sorry for updating so slow >.< mian mian mian T.T I will try to update as fast as possible okie? XD enjoy the new update :)

 

@damned - aww....T.T I know right.....haiz...this two twin seriously driving me crazy >.< thanks for taking time to read my updates XP sorry if I update so slow T.T

 

@SHINeeluvr98 - SO sorry >.< I will try to write things a bit longer next time...I think this chapter was quite short too >.< mianhae T.T hope you like it though.

 

@StayOnyou - XD I want to keep for Jjong haha XD Jongtae sounds good? XP I decided not to go T.T Jongyu moment??? XD I didn't capture one during SHINee 1st tour here XD there are lots of Onkey and Jongkey though =.= Key = great flirt hehe XP  I will try to update more often ^^ thanks for comment :)

 

@aimeime - awwww, dont worry about him XD onew can't die keke XP at least for me lol XDDDD thanks for the comment :)

 

@tofuho_love - keke, don't get caught nae XD hope this chapter is to your liking!!! XD thanks for the comment hehehe ^^