Twin - 11

I love you....which is me!

Nobody's POV

 

 

Sica stared at the older twin oddly.

"You're saying you don't know Onew's condition?" She blinked twice as she asked.

 

"Of course I do know!" Jinki said as he sratched his head.

 

"But then, you're not worried?" Sica asked as she supported her chin with her hand as she kept staring her boyfriend in the field.

 

"Why wouldn't I?" Jinki said, staring at the same person as Jessica.

 

"It's starting!" Jessica squealed excitedly.

 

 

Onew was standing in the middle of the field with his fellow teammates, shaking hands with their opponent teams.

 

"You're one stubborn man, Onew." Lee Joon whispered with a smirk on his face.

 

Onew just shook it off, considering the other man rather annoying. What can he do anyway?

 

Commentator : Nae, the final match has started. This match will decide which school will be bringing the champion cup home! It's rather exciting since both teams are very outstanding in our country.

 

Once the match started, Minho received the ball and passed it to Jonghyun. Jonghyun carried the ball foward and invaded the opponent's territory with Onew ready to receive the ball from Jonghyun anytime if Jonghyun were to not make it to the goal net.

 

As expected, the opponent players surrounded Jonghyun and he passed the ball to Onew without any hesitation.

 

"Not so easy, buddy." Once Onew approached to the net with the ball, suddenly a leg stuck between his own, causing Onew to fall flat on the grass with a loud thud.

 

"HEY! THAT'S DIRTY PLAY!" The audience from Seoul high shouted and the whole stadium was full of curses and noises.

 

The referee blowed the whistle and the seoul high was offered a penalty.

 

"Are you okay, Onew?" Jonghyun approached Onew worriedly, who was trying to get up from the grass ground.

 

"Yeah, don't worry, you do the penalty kick, Jonghyun." Onew said as he got up.

 

"B-But you-"

 

"Don't you see how miserable I am here?" Onew chuckled as he stumbled towards Jonghyun.

 

"You can do it, man. Go ahead." Onew smiled sincerely. This isn't my match from the start, Jonghyun ah. Its yours and Minho's. Onew thought as he pat Jonghyun's shoulder.

 

Commentator - Looks like Seoul high's left wing, Kim Jonghyun NO 9 is going to make the penalty kick!

 

"GO JONGHYUN!!!!!" Suddenly, a loud cheer was heard with a whistle following it.

 

Everybody look towards the person. Jessica giggled as she looked at Jinki who was grabbing all the attention.

 

"You are rather excited to see Jonghyun today, Jinki.." She said between her giggles.

 

"Uhmm, what's wrong with cheering for friend anyway?" Jinki raised his eyebrow. What's wrong with these people?!

 

Onew's POV

 

Lee Jinki. You're really adding fuel to fire...I thought. I am starting to think...No..I already thought that he has something for Jonghyun.

 

But I immediately shift my attention back to the match. There is only one last thing I can do to win today.

 

A simple ( not evil ) smirk was formed on my lips. Well, Lee Joon, if that's what you want, I will use my last strategy.

 

Commentator : Jonghyun goon is prepared in front of the net. The Namsan high's goalkeeper looks rather nervous right now.

 

Nobody's POV

 

Jonghyun gulped down nervously as he closed his eyes. "I can do it." Jonghyun whispered to himself as he opened his eyes slowly. He stared at the goalkeeper as if he was reading the other person's mind.

 

Commentator - Now is the time to make the shot!

 

Onew noticed Lee Joon around Jonghyun. At this rate, Onew was sure that Lee Joon will do something to hurt Jonghyun badly. On the other hand, Onew was confident that Jonghyun could make it.

 

"You will never get you way, Lee Joon." Onew whispered and as soon as the referee whistled, both Jonghyun and Lee Joong moved.

 

Jonghyun took three steps back before kicking the ball. Lee Joon was just behind him. But to Onew's surprise, Lee Joon backed off. Onew looked at him in disbelief.

 

He then took a glance at Jonghyun.

 

"! It's not Lee Joon!" Before it was too late, Onew dashed towards Jonghyun who had prepared to strike. There was vice captain of the opponent team just beside him who was ready to crush himself to Jonghyun once he hit the ball.

 

Jonghyun's style was obvious to them. He seemed to be thinking of giving a high kick and once Jonghyun jumped to make the kick, that player will crush himself to Jonghyun.

 

It would cause damage to both of them. It was such a despicable plan.

 

It had to be the right timing. Jonghyun jumped, as he planned, and the person beside did the same.

 

*Thud* *Kick*

 

"YAY!!! GOAL!!!!!" The seoul high crowd cheered and loud horn were heard.

 

Jonghyun stood there, stunned, not able to register what was happening right beside him. Both Onew and the player lay on the grass, bleeding. The opponent player was groaning and cursing. But what about his captain?

 

"Yah! Dude!! Wake up!! Onew, don't scare me like this! Wake up!" There he is, being shook harshly by Minho with Minho wrapping his arms around Onew's unconcious body.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, awesome readers ^^

firstly, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING TWO DAYS!

I had to study for my last two papers.....Biology and A-maths.

But now Mid year is over!! yay!!!!!

I can update anytime kekeke XP

And I think the chapter is rather short....

Don't worry..I will udpate every other day okay??? ^^

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE NAE ^^

LOVE YA!!!! XD

Special thanks to my new subbies for joining us here ^^

zylazmi,minute 19 and nurullize :)

 

tofuho_love - Thanks for the comment and subbing! XD Yeah me too =.= I find Onew rather more pitiful haha XD really??!!! I am so happy that you like my story!! XD

 

missmacyy - Keke XP I also have no heart to break Jongyu!! I am the biggest fan of Jongyu hehehe XP Onho too :P These days I grew to like Minho more...hehehe XP But Ondubu/Jinew can't be ignored too haha XD since both of them are MY DEAREST MEN! haha XD thanks nae ^^

 

StayOnyou - Jessica mean? ahh..injuries ^^But I guess Jinki must also stop making Onew suffer >.< My dubu nim is going crazy for him haha XD updated hehehe XP hope you like it :)

 

keziayansen - Haha XD it's okay...gonna be more romantic like that XP but just got switch roles @.@ Onew will be the one getting into accident hehe XP Don't worry...their happy time are around the corner kekeke XP updated!! sorry for the long wait ^^

 

zylazmi - haiz *sigh* me too....XD they will sure settle it soon ^^ thanks for commenting and subscribing nae :)