Twin - 3

I love you....which is me!

Onew's POV

 

As soon as I finished my lunch, I left Jessica with her friends and proceeded back to our class with a packet of fried chicken in my hand.

That stupid Jinki won't eat anything by himself and that's why I will have to take care of him! I still can't believe that he's older than me.

I was about to enter the classroom when I heard soft laugh coming from inside.

I restrained myself going in further and looked into the class from the outside.

Jinki and Jonghyun........

Jonghyun's head was resting on Jinki's desk as he stared at Jinki.

And that Idiot Jinki was eating!

Wait...eating?? Where does that food come from?

I held up the fried chicken in my hand.

"Looks like he doesn't need my food..." I whispered to myself. But the thought caused my heart to be uneasy. By any chance, are they together?

NO! NO! NO! IT CANNOT BE! Jinki will never have a boyfriend without consulting me! I am his twin after all! He would tell me if he had boyfriend! or may be not????!!!

WHO CARES! I AM JUST GONNA EAT THE CHICKEN BY MYSELF!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school,

 

"You sure you'll be okay to go back alone?" Onew asked as he saw Jinki off at the school gate.

"Don't worry, Onew. I know I am clumsy but for god sake! I'm 17 already!Just come home after your practice, okay? I'll make dinner for us." Jinki smiled as his brother as he waved at him before walking away.

"DON'T HURT YOURSELF WHILE PREPARING DINNER!" Onew shouted so that his twin could hear him.

"GOT IT!"  Jinki replied back as he waved as his twin again.

Onew smiled to himself as he waited at the school gate until Jinki was totally out of his sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soccer Practice

 

"30 laps around the field! Move!!!" Jinki commanded his fellow teammates.

Onew was having a hard time as their coach did not show up and he was left all alone to manage the whole practice.

"Minho!" Onew called his vice-captain who was running after the members so that nobody will slack.

"What's up, Onew?" Minho said as he approached Onew.

"You know we will be having our semi final match with dongman high soon right?" Onew said as he sat down on the synthetic grass field.

"Yeah, dude. What's the big deal?" Minho said as he sat beside Onew.

"You know my knee's condition, Minho." Onew said as he held onto his knees.

Minho's eyes widened, immediately glancing at his captain.

"I thought you recovered that time?" Minho asked, his voice was somehow full of concern and anxiety.

"I know....but lately, my knees start hurting when I run, Minho. I think the pain is coming back. That time I ran with you guys at the practice and I couldn't sleep the whole night because of the awful pain." Onew said as he ran his fingers through his stylish hair.

"You should see the physician again, Onew. The match is too near. We can't do it without you. You know that." Minho said as he placed his hand on Onew's shoulder.

"I am thinking, Minho..." Onew began, his teeth grinding on his lips.

"Jonghyun can be a good striker too..." Onew said as he stared at the latter who was running in front of all other members.

"He's fast, he's smart." Onew said with his eyes not leaving the running boy.

"What's gotten into you, Onew? You know he's not as experienced and strategic as you are!" Minho hissed.

"I don't know...." Onew muttered...He also was clueless about why he suddenly felt inferior to Jonghyun.

*After 2 hours*

"Gather them, Minho!" Onew said and Minho nodded as he ran out to the field to get his team.

All the players were now standing in front of the bench where their captain was sitting. They looked so restless with beads of sweat dwelling on their skin.

"You all know we're having out semi final match in a week time, right?" Onew spoke.

"NAE!"

"We will be having intensive training this few days and I hope you guys will understand and willingly come for it." He announced.

"Yes, Captain!" The team members replied.

"Now, you all can go and rest. Practice is over for today." Onew then dismissed the soccer team and proceeded to his locker.

"Onew!" Onew looked up to see his girlfriend running towards him with a big smile.

"Do you want to go eat dinner?" She said while holding onto Onew's arms.

"No, Sica. I need to go home. Jinki is alone." Onew said as he put his practice outfit inside the locker and took the bag out before locking the locker.

"Waeyo? He's even older than you. He can take care of himself." Jessica exclaimed with a pout.

"You know I never leave my brother alone like this, Sica. Don't be like this. We will go another time." Onew said as he leaned against his locker.

"But you always have to look after him and never have time for me!" Jessica stomped her feet as she complained to Onew.

"Sica, You better don't make a big deal out of me and my twin. He's my only family and I can give up everything for him." Onew said in a form of warning to Jessica, causing her to whimper and then walked out on him.

Onew shook his head as he let out deep sigh. He then grabbed his bag and left the school for his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~DING DONG~

"coming!" Jinki opened the door and saw his twin at the doorstep.

"Hey, Onew, how was the practice?" He asked with a smile as he took Onew's bag from the latter.

"Busy, Jinki. Coach was not here so I had to handle it." Onew said as he threw himself on the sofa.

"Go and wash up, Onew. I prepared dinner already." Jinki said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Nah, I will go jogging later, so I will just wash up after that." Onew uttered as he followed his twin to the kitchen and sat at the dining table.

 

"OH MY GOD! It's Sukiyaki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Onew beamed as he looked at the main dish.

"I know you would react like this, Babo." Jinki chuckled. Deep in his heart, he was overjoy that his twin brother liked what he cooked.

Onew quickly picked up his spoon and get a spoonful of soup and gulp it down.

"SO GOOD!!!" Onew said as he began to take a bigger spoon and put the soups inside his own bowl.

Jinki felt so jubilant looking at his twin that he didn't realise that he stared a little too long.

"Your eyes are gonna drop out from the socket, Jinki..." Onew stated as he took another spoon of soup inside his mouth.

Jinki's cheeks were suddenly crimson red as he was too embrrassed to know that Onew actually knew that he was staring at him.

 

 

After the dinner

"Jinki ah, I'm out for jogging!!" Onew yelled from the entrance door, loud enough for Jinki who was busy washing dishes in kitchen to hear.

"Come back early, Onew! It's cold!" Jinki shouted back across the house.

"Araso!" With that, Onew exited the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night, in the bed,

 

Jinki's POV

 

"Uhh..." My eyes snapped open upon hearing a painful moan from the other side of the room.

"Am I hallucinating?" I whispered to myself.

"Uhh..Huh.." Being curious, I turned my body to face the other bed.

"Onew...?" I called softly, not sure the other was awake or not.

"Jinki....uh..did I wake you up?" Onew turned to face me and he had this uncomfortable expression on his face.

"What's wrong, Onew? Are you sick?" I said, sitting up at my bed slowly.

"No..nothing, Jinki. Go back to sleep." He put on a smile to assure me.

 I sighed, lying back on my bed and slowly drifting to sleep.

"Uhh...." My eyes shot open again, this time I quickly got off my bed and sat on Onew's bed.

"Onew.." I gently placed my hand on his arms and turned him around to face me.

"Onew?!" The dim light from the lamp enabled me to see Onew's eyes glistening in tears.

"Onew ya, what's wrong? Hmm?" I panicked, my hands automatically reached to his cheeks.

"M-My Knees....It hurts alot.." Onew said as he closed his eyes, letting a drop of tear escaped from his eyes.

My eyes widened at his statement. I quickly dashed to our study table and got the oil balm that the doctor gave to Onew last time.

After getting it, I sat on Onew's bed,pulling the blanket away from his body and pulled up his pajama pants until his knee was visible.

"I'll be gentle, Onew. Please bear the pain a little okay?" I said, as I rubbed some amount of balm in my hand and slowly brushed my hands against his knees.

"Uhh....Jinki.." I looked up to see Onew biting his lips to endure the pain on his knees.

I applied balm to both of his knees and massage gently.

"Does it still hurt, Onew ah?"  I asked but he only whined in reply.

I sighed, putting the bottle of balm on the night stand and slowly slid into the space beside him.

"I'll be beside you, Onew. Wake me when it hurts again, okay?" I said, wrapping my arms around my brother and slowly fell into the dreamland again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here comes OnewxJinki moment!!!!!!!!!!! XD

What do you think guys???!!!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my new subbies :P

emptycavern and kekeke :)

 

@lilujoyu - Jongyu is indeed amazing ^^ Thanks for the comment :)

@emptycavern - thanks for the comment XD hope you like my new update :)