Twin - 7

I love you....which is me!

Onew's POV

 

 

 

I slowly forced my eyelids up, expecting a bright light ray to meet my eyes, but I was in a total darkness. Where exactly am I?

 

I pushed my body up with the support of my two arms from the ground and looked around.

 

"Oh, right.....I got beaten up yesterday..." I whispered to myself as I felt my body was in total sore. I supported my forehead with my left hand as the unbearable pain was coming from the back of my head.

 

I was just basically lying in my own blood. Something shiny in the blood pool caught my attention.

 

"Right, my phone..." I beamed as I the blood at the corner of my lips, inching my body nearer to the device as I stretched out my hand to reach it.

 

"Thank, god, they did not take the phone..." I said as I tried to switch on my phone.

 

"Battery 3%"

 

"Oh !" I panicked as I started dialing my brother's number. He just called me and I missed it!

 

After three rings, Jinki finally picked up.

 

"Lee Onew!! WEHRE ARE YOU?!" Jinki screamed into the phone.

 

I beamed, hearing his voice. "A-Are you okay, Jinki? Did anything happen to you yesterday, Jinki?" I asked, I swear I won't forgive myself if anything happen to Jinki.

 

"That can wait. Where are you, Onew? And you sound like you're gonna die anytime soon!" Jinki's tone was as desperate as ever.

 

I looked around to see where I was. For the first time in my life, I did not know where I was.

 

"Urhmm...I don't know, Jinki..." I said. My phone started vibrating to inform me that there was only 1% of battery remaining.

 

"Tell me what's near you!" He asked.

 

"A valley beside an ice cream shop. I could see a playground from here..."

 

As soon as I finish the line went dead. I was not even sure whether Jinki got what I said or not. It will be just my fate if they cant find me here since I am just paralysed here.

 

But I felt content in my heart. At least I am trying change myself. Stop depending on Minho and called Jinki instead.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinki's POV

 

 

 

"Mwo????????" Before I could question more, the line went dead. DAMN! How am I going to find him like this????!!!!

 

I started to run to every ice cream shops that I know and started to search for him. The anxiety inside me piling up whenever I can't find him after searching for many ice cream shops. Cold sweats broke down although it was a winter day.

 

Here it was, The last Scoop of Art ice crea, shop that I remembered. It was already too far from the district that we lived. I went down the valley beside the shop but I couldn't see anyone.

 

Without any warnings, tears prung into my eyes. I never know feeling of loss can be this discomfort.

 

"ONEW AH!! WHERE ARE YOU????!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

 

I hung my head low.....I couldn't think of any other ice cream shops anymore. What should I do? This is the first ever time Onew had depend on me and I can't even find him!

 

I turned around, ready to leave for another place when I heard a painful moan from the corner of the valley.

 

I was too curious. I quietly inched towards the corner to see a person lying in the blood pool.

 

"OH MY JESUS!" I rushed beside the body and it was the biggest shock I had ever come across in my life!

 

It WAS ONEW!!! 

 

"Yah, Onew-ah, Can you hear me??" I suddenly lifted him up from the ground and embrace him tightly.

 

"Hurts...." His mumbles came out of his pale looking pair of lips, blood trailing down from his forehead were drying up.

 

"Onew ah..." I felt so helpless that my whole body felt like Jelly. The first thing I remembered to do was to call for an abmulance.

 

When I was about to dial the number, Onew's hand stopped me.

 

"Jinki......" He called, a faint smile curled up his lips.

 

"BABO! HOW CAN YOU STILL SMILE! You scared me to death!!!" My emotions were out of my control. I've never been hurt this much. It feels like someone is getting a hold of my heart and squishing it mercilessly.

 

"You're here.....Just take me home, Jinki...I want to cuddle with you.." He spoke softly.

 

"B-But...you're badly injured.." I bit my lips, not knowing what to decide.

 

"You'll be my nurse..." Onew said as he nuzzled into my chest.

 

*Thump* *thump*

 

Omo, I think my heart is gonna jump out from my chest!!!!! So embarrassing! Moreoever, he's too near me. I bet he can hear my wild heart beat.

 

"Jinki...." He called as he lifted up his face to see mine.

 

"Come closer." He commanded.

 

I gulped hard. what is he trying to do??????????????????????????????????????????????

 

I leaned in nearer to him until the tip of our nose were touching. YAH! LEE JINKI! HE DIDN'T ASK YOU TO GO THAT CLOSE!!!!!

 

He suddenly closed the gap between us, causing my eyes to widen 2cm radius...

 

I was frozen on the spot when a warm soft flesh touch my cold lips. I don't know what kind of electromagnetic specturm wave I was exposed to///

 

UV ray? impossible! Infrared rays? Nahhh......Wait what am I thinking? I had too much of Physics last night...

 

Without a warning, Onew's lips parted and his hot tongue was moving swiftly on my pair of lips.

 

"Be Mine, Jinki..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am totally out of ideas today >.<

Sorry if I am too rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

My head is totally malfuncting with all the studies and exams =.=

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THE MATHS PAPER WAS EVERTHING FROM SEC 1 TO SEC 3?

Okie, anyway enough of whining XP

How are you guys doing? hehe

Oh yeah, thanks to my new subbies again ^^

 

aimeime, jinkiesa, poohyounglover and Nanthida6812 :)

 

 

@keziayansen - Here's the new chappie for you ^^ gonna be Twin moment hehehe XP

 

@StayOnyou - YEAH!!!! PLEASE CONVINCE MY PARENTS *pout* They dislike my Jinki T.T hate them for that lol XD *not really hate you daddy and mommy XP* So how do you like the chappie? Please tell me what you think nae ^^

 

@shieryl - updated!! XD so what do you think about OnewxJinki moment here hehehe XP

 

@SHINeeluvr98 - Hello! ^^ thanks for reading my fic nae ^^ I've updated and feel free to tell me what you think :)

 

@amazmi - Me too feel sorry for Minho though =.= But no woriies, more onho coming in future hahaha XD -- Hope jinki's fine for the match soon T.T

 

@missmacyy -  I KNOW RIGHT!!! XD I love jongyu so much but this twin are just too irreststable :3 let's have a grop hug with Minho baby XP

 

@Nanthida6812 - Hehe ^^ I know it's super weird to pair up siblings XP lol I just wanted to write Onew <3 Jinki don't why keke XP Oh yeah, I was curious about your nationality XD are you burmese by any chance? Your name sounds like one XD *If yes, HIGH FIVE!*

 

@breezyskies - Thanks for loving it hehehe XP I will always try my bsst hehe ^^ thanks for the comment ^^

 

 

 

GUYS! YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!