Twin - 1

I love you....which is me!

Nobody'sPOV

 

"It's because of you I am gonna be late for school, Lee Jinki!!!" Onew hissed between panting as he was running as fast as he can to reach school.

"Why does it have to be my fault everytime?!" Jinki retorted as he held onto his glasses so that they won't drop on the concrete road as he was speeding.

"Of course, it's you! Never wake up on time for the school! Such a disgrace to have a twin like you! Ruin my reputation only.." Onew rolled his eyes as he nagged his twin brother but finally the school gate came into their sight.

"11, 10,9,8,7,6,5-" The discipline master was making a count down to close the school gate and Onew cursed at Jinki again as he speed up even more.

"2,1. CLOSE!!!!!" The discipline master shouted and the two councellors pushed the two doors closed.

"AHHHHH!!" Just before the two doors were one meter apart, Onew made it into the school but poor Jinki was still on his way towards the gate.

"Yahh!!! Let me in!!!!"  Jinki hit on the door but no one answered.

Jinki let out a deep sigh as he proceed to the short brick wall and sat on it. They will only open the gate again after the singing of national anthem.

"Onew Jerk.." Jinki pouted as he lift up his legs and hug his knees to his chest.

He knew it's gonna take quite a long time for the door to be opened since it will only be done so after the speech of principal and some announcement from the student council president.

Jinki reluctantly reached for his school bag and took out a book to read but to his horror, he felt something poking him from the back.

"UMMA!!!" Jinki yelled in horror, jumping off from the brick wall as he turned to look which creature just poked him.

"Hey, Jinki...." The person smiled sweetly at Jinki as he looked at the horrified nerd.

"H-Hey, Jonghyun..." Jinki greeted as he pressed his hand on left side of his chest, where his heart lay.

"Did I scare you that much?" Jonghyun stepped down from the low brick wall as he approached the other male, stretchin out his hand towards Jinki to help him get up.

"Y-Yeah....you're late too?" Jinki asked as he took Jonghyun's hand and stood up.

"Uhmm, yeah....My dad's car broke down on the way to school so I just walked here..." He said with a gentle smile and they both walked towards the brick wall and sat down together.

"And you, Jinki?" Jonghyun questioned, his eyes not leaving the sweating face of the other boy.

The intense stare of Jonghyun made Jinki blushed hard. Jinki never really had someone who paid attention to him like this. Not even his twin.

"I-I was late b-because I-I got up l-late.." Jinki just slapped himself mentally for stuttering in front of Jonghyun.

"Oh, really? Then where's Onew? How come he's not late?" Jonghyun asked as he looked around.

"H-He made it in time before Mr. Kim close the door..." Jinki bit his lips as he recalled how his cruel twin brother just left him behind and ran by himself.

"Oh....Good for him..Not a good thing for council president to be late..." Jonghyun said with a smile.

It was a very awkward moment when they had nothing more to talk about and just waited for the school gate to be opened once again.

*Sound of door opening*

"Let's get in, Jinki..."Jonghyun said as he helped Jinki jump down from the wall with Jinki's bag in his hand.

"E-Eh, I can hold my own bag ya know..." Jinki stuttered shyly.

"Nah, I want to be a gentleman." Jonghyun said, adding Jinki's school bag on his shoulder and they both marched into the school.

Mr. Kim glared at them with evil grin. Actually his favourite hobby is punishing the students! He's so passionate about it.

"Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jinki! 2 hours detention after school!" He announced, still putting on a evil grin as he left for his first class for the day.

Jonghyun sighed as he looked back at Jinki.

"What's our first period Jinki?" Jonghyun asked as they both strolled towards their class.

"I think it's Social Studies." As he answered, Jinki's eyes widened and he started to run.

"Yah, Jinki, wait!" Jonghyun called out and ran after Jinki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the class,

 

"Your test on the source based question for Northern Ireland will be returned today. F-" The opening sound of the door interrupted the most short tempered teacher of the school.

"S-Sorry for being late, Sir..."Jinki said between pants.

The teacher raised his eyebrows at the sight of his favourite student.

"Jinki? How come you're late?" He questioned but before Jinki could answer, Jonghyun appeared behind him, carrying both of their bags.

"Why's Jonghyun oppa carrying the nerd's bag?" The soft hisses were heard in the class as the girls were busy gossiping upon seeing Jonghyun carrying Jinki's bag.

"Did you two came together?" The teacher asked again in stiff voice.

"We did u-uh no we didn't. I-I"

"Yes, we came together, Mr.Lee" Jonghyun cut Jinki off, earning a confusing look from Jinki.

With that, the teacher shook his head.

"I will let you go today, Jinki. Go and take a seat, hurry up." He commanded as he start to flip the test papers.

Both of them bowed at the teacher and proceeded to their seats.

As soon as Jinki sat down, An annoyed voice appeared. "Why are you with him?!"

Jinki glared at the person and whispered a reply.

"Not your business, Lee Onew!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~