Chapter 22

You And I 2

I stared at her. Surprise, shock, disbelief... How could she say this like it was the most normal thing? I was so dumbfounded as we stared at each other. She sounded so determined when declaring war with me but her gaze were calm, even soft. The deafening silence were  interrupted by a ringing tone and Min Ah picked up her phone.

"Unnie, I got to go. See you tomorrow." She gave a smile to me after hanging up. A sweet one, and left. How did she do that... It was like nothing happened. I turned to her, seeing her bow to a person before leaving. It was Jin Hye.

"Let's go." I managed to get over it and nodded, brisk-walking towards her when she said.

I got into the van and was brought to SBS station. I was there to attend the award giving ceremony. If Ji Yong and I are able to get it this week, it will be our third time; triple-crown already. We had secretly agreed that if we get the triple-crown, we will donate all our earnings for the promotional programmes to charity, get a tattoo and replace our current cars. Quite a big bet, huh? Anyway, I met Ji Yong there and were called up the stage went everyone had completed their performance. 

"I kind of still like my Bentley." Ji Yong said quietly at my side.

"I'm gonna change my Hyundai to a Jeep." I whispered back.

"Are you serious?" He looked at me with disbelief. I was about to reply when the MCs began talking. The screen flashed our names and the countdown started.

"I suddenly have a strong feeling that we won't get it." I whispered in anxiety. 

"We will get it, we will get it..." Ji Yong whispered, probably having a gut feel.

"G-Dragon and Yi Jung! Congratulations!" Everyone made way for us and the MCs invited us up to the front. We bowed, Ji Yong let me take the trophic while he had the flowers. Taking over the mic, he said,

"Thank you. Today is our goodbye stage and we hope that we did not bring any disappointment. I would like to thank SBS Inkigayo, YG Entertainment and Hooks Entertainment who made this collaboration possible. And of course, VIPs and Sparkles! Thank you!" 

"Thank you." I took the mic when Ji Yong handed it to me. "For the support that we have received, we will not forget. During these few weeks, we have fun and hope everyone enjoyed as well. Thank you staffs and both companies, Hooks Entertainment and YG Entertainment and SBS Inkigayo. Sparkles and VIPs, thank you!" 

"YG Family!" Ji Yong called in a hoarse voice, just like how he and the other Big Bang members would in any music programmes. The both of us took a bow and was deafened by the applause. We were congratulated by the fellow artistes and did our encore stage. Sparkle is my fan name. The name was decided when I was 19 years old. Together with my managers, my President, met up with two of the fanclub's admins and they produced the list of suggested fan names. In the end, 'Sparkle' attracted me. One of the admins told me that this name was suggested because this fan felt that I sparkled on stage and matched my personality to every alphabet from 'sparkle'. Special, Passionate, Amiable, Responsible, Kind, Lively/Lovely, Extraordinary.

"Although I said all that just now, I actually found a nicer model." Ji Yong said as we walked back to the waiting room. He showed me his phone and I saw a new released Bentley car. "I was actually caught in between Lamborghini or Bentley, but I think I like Bentley more." 

"Okay." I smiled, opening the door. 

"Seriously dead serious about Jeep?" He asked as he sat on the couch, packing his bag.

"I can't be more serious." 

"How rocky can the roads of Seoul be?"

"That's why it's cool. Nobody has it." 

"You are indeed weird." I chuckled lightly, carrying my bag. 

"Tomorrow, I have a three-hour break in the afternoon." I said when we were deciding on when to get the car. 

"Three hours? There will be time to arrange the procedures for the donations too."

"Let's get it all done then." I said, reaching for the door of my van. Waving at each other, we both went different ways. 

The next day, I went for the photoshooting for Dreams' Inn first. It's cheaper to use the site during mornings you see... The work was a quick one and I rushed for the drama filming. Filming was normal. It was just Min Ah did not say those things she did to me yesterday. She smiled to me, greeted me and we finished the filming scheduled for that day. I don't know what to feel. I mean, she said those things to me yesterday but treated me sweetly today. And I can't confront her about it. She did not do anything. I guess I just had to be careful.

"Why? Director Ryu has discussed it with me, saying he will need to draw a fake tattoo on my back for a scene. I told him that I actually want a tattoo and he said a black rose is okay." I told Jin Hye when she opposed me of getting one. 

"Are you serious?" She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah. Ji Yong oppa has already arranged a meeting. We are getting it done today." She rolled her eyes, looking away.

"Look at you doing things behind my back. You don't need me anymore." 

"Unnie... Why are you like this..." I did mild aegyo but she just waved me off, earning a pout from me. 

"Did the president know about this?" She asked after awhile.

"I have mentioned casually about it a few years back and he just told me to get one if I want to." 

"Fine then." My pout remained, seeing her still grumpy. 

"Aigoo, unnieee... Wake me up when we have arrived." I sighed in content as I rested my head on her shoulder, still trying to cheer her up. 

"Pissing Jin Hye is a very bad idea, Yi Jung- ssi." Yoo Hyun who was driving muttered casually.

"Oh, oppa... Please help me..." I pretended to beg, leaning forward.

"How? Anyway, I shouldn't be cleaning up the mess you caused." I pouted again, childishly turning my head away. Through the reverse mirror, I saw him smirking at me.

I dropped off the van when we arrived infront of my apartment building, waving as I ran to the parking lot where my Hyundai was waiting. Staring at it for a while, I said.

"Gorgeous Thing, thanks for everything. Let's make the last journey enjoyable too." I gave a light pat on the hood, wearing a faint smile before opening the door. This Hyundai was my first car and you can say it held certain meaning in my life. If only I can park my car in the carpark for free, I would choose to keep it. It had been with me for five years, I had feelings for it already. 

Arriving at the automobile display store, I waved for Ji Yong to come to my side when I saw him standing at the entrance of the store while his index finger spinning the keychain of his car key. 

"Why?"

"Take a photo for me." Although he looked at me weirdly, he still took several pictures for me. I continued to take more pictures of the interior of Gorgeous Thing before packing everything inside. I'm really throwing Gorgeous Thing away.

"Ah, I'm kind of sad..." I uttered, gripping on the key tight in my hand.

"Can't bear to, right?" Ji Yong smiled a little to me as we stepped into the store.

This enormous place was filled with all kinds of local and imported brands of automobile. A salesperson came to us and we were brought to different way as we told them what we wanted. 

"We did not take in many models for Jeeps. It's a very rare choice, Yi Jung-ssi." The salesman smiled and I chuckled kindly.

"I thought it will be cool." He nodded with a kind smile and showed me the few Jeeps available.

"These are the modified version." We came to one that looked like an ordinary seven-seater car. "These kinds are more modern." I nodded, still staring at the vehicles with similar designs. "However, these are closer to your choice." He then showed me to the ones behind and yes, that's it. That's the kind I want! 

"Wah..." I whispered in awe, feeling the edge of the hood with my fingertips. "I like this." 

"Is it so? Shall we discuss the details at the side?" Smiles broke out on the man's face at the hope of closing a sale.

"Yes, please." And we went to sit at the table, opening the files and the long discussion started. 

"Yes, sure, Yi Jung-ssi. Please wait a moment." And he stood up after I had decided on that Jeep. Soon, he came back with a form and I filled in the details before following him to the counter with my credit card. 

"Thank you, Yi Jung-ssi. Please drive safely and have a nice day ahead." He handed me the keys and we bowed before I drove the Jeep out. I saw the staff driving my former Hyundai away to the storage room for resale or disposal. My Gorgeous Thing... Sighing with a small smile, I came out of the car again.

"What should I call you?" I asked quietly, dropping my gaze to admire the large, rough wheels. "Cool Thing?" I laughed softly at my own childishness. I'm actually talking to a vehicle. I climbed in, setting the things inside. The air purifier, accessories, sunscreens...

"I still can't believe you actually bought this..." Ji Yong came to me and I smiled up at him, setting the cushions at the back seat. 

"Let's take pictures!" And the cameras went snapping non-stop. 

"To the office building. I called up the person-in-charge yesterday. If everything is alright, we can sign the papers already." I gave a nod and hopped into my Jeep. Starting the engine as I heard a horn, I looked up, seeing Ji Yong in the new posh car behind mine. Through the reverse mirror, I saw him smirk as he threw his hand in the air to indicate the start of the journey and his excitement. I smiled back, stepping on the gas and off I went. Ji Yong drove his brand new black Bentley up to my side. Having his sunglasses on, I unknowingly smirked. Look at him being cool and all. While I gripped on the steering wheel with both hands, he only used one to while the other was on the seat beside him. Act cool... 

When we arrived at the organization, we went to the reception and was directed upstairs.

"Do you realized everyone was staring at your Jeep when we were driving?" He casually asked when we were in the lift.

"Well, I was too busy admiring your Bentley."

"Then you should have brought one."

"Don't get me wrong. I was looking because it's luxurious. Doesn't mean I like expensive things." He shot me a look while I shrugged with a sweet smile. The price difference of our cars was really something. My Jeep is only 32k and his... Nearly 300k. But still, I like Cool Thing better. 

We handed the cheques over to the friendly lady who was handling all donations. Ji Yong and I really gained no earnings from this duet of ours. Both our agency earned but the personal pay we got after all division, Ji Yong and I donated out. Not a cent from the digital single sales, promotions and appearance on music shows went into our pocket. So it was actually quite a huge sum.

"Thank you so much." She sincerely thanked us, bowing before she walked us out. 

"Now heading to where?" Ji Yong unlocked his car as he looked at me. 

"To Ilsan." He nodded and we briefly waved to each other before driving off. 

NGMiracles were in the set for their MV. Bowing to the staffs as I entered, I stayed at the back as I watched the shooting. 

"You're here." Turning around, I saw Seung Gi and flashed a smile.

"Hi, oppa." And we observed the kids.

"Okay, we will do a close-up version." The director said in the mic before the make-up artists came to touch up on the make up. Kyung In saw me and bowed while I smiled in returned. He gestured to the other two and Eun Sung and Jung Jun turned to me. Eun Sung smiled widely at me while Jung Jun only stared. 

"Stand-by!" The music came and the trio started dancing. A smile unknowingly spread across my face as I watched them. Their movements were in sync and I saw their effort. Pride surged through my every fibre. I quietly went behind the director and watched the screen. The camera moved around as it captured all the facial expression of each member. Strong, powerful and almighty were the themes and they expressed them perfectly. I was so impressed. After that, the kids went over to monitor before doing it again. Seung Gi and I discussed to improve the scenes and the kids continued to film. They have been working since morning and finally ended at 4PM. 

"Well done." I gave a pat each on their shoulder with a motherly smile. Still smiling, I looked at Jung Jun who was pulling a long face. I knew he wasn't happy with the long hours of continuous shooting. 

"Tiring, right?" He looked away and drank some water, ignoring me. "You did great." 

"Great job, guys!" I clapped, smiling really brightly. They then thanked the staffs. 

"Why must you do that?" I walked out of the set to see the kids at a corner with Kyung In staring at Jung Jun.

"What did I do?" Jung Jun snapped.

"Did you see yourself? Why are you giving attitude? Did they own you something?" Eun Sung kept quiet while Jung Jun took a step up to Kyung In dangerously.

"How enthusiastically do you expect me to thank them when I'm tired?" He muttered through his gritted teeth.

"We are all exhausted. It's just your attitude." Kyung In shot. Grabbing his collar, Jung Jun snarled.

"Why, are you testing to see if I dare to punch you here?" 

"Yah...! What's wrong with you?" Startled, Eun Sung tugged on his hand. The guys glared straight into each other's eyes, none of them giving in. Walking over, I held tightly onto Jung Jun's wrist. All eyes were on me as I stared intensely at Jung Jun as I pulled his hand away, dropping it to his side.

"All of you, to the van right now." And I went off. My goodness, what do they think they are doing...

In the vehicle, I ignored Seung Gi and stared intensely at the three of them. 

"What's wrong?" Seung Gi shifted to the seat beside mine, glancing at the kids. It was the first did I expressed myself like this in front of Seung Gi. Told you, I really controlled my temper well in Korea.

"Is a fight going to break out if I wasn't there?" Still sounding calm, my eyes spoke otherwise. This was what you called the calm before a storm. I don't want Eun Sung to be in this, but when you are a team, it is like this. Kyung In and Eun Sung had their heads hung low while Jung Jun stared out of the window like a rebellious teenager. Inhaling a deep breath, I was lost for words. I could have just lashed out at them right down but I don't want to make things ugly. Sensing that I was really serious, Seung Gi turned to them.

"What have you all done?" He snapped, his eyes automatically glaring at Jung Jun. Jung Jun who saw that glared back, once again causing me to be taken aback by his bold bad attitude.

"I got carried away by my emotions. I'm sorry." Kyung In spoke up, head still low. 

"I said before, you people are in a group. Not individuals. One careless mistake will ruin the hard work you all put in." I said, turning to check on Jung Jun only to see him not giving me attention. "Are you listening, Jung Jun?" Still trying hard to be as calm and patience as I could, my voice came out gentle. Deciding that I will just let it go when he only gave me one glance, I nodded to the rest, indicating it was okay already. Seung Gi was staring at me as I turned to face the front and I know he was upset at me, once again. 

"You know what kind of a person he is. I don't want this group to disband even before they could debut. They just finished filming the music video today." I explained when Seung Gi confronted me in the recording studio in our agency. His stares were intense on me.

"I have always trusted you. Please don't make me lose trust in your decisions." And he left, closing the door rougher than he usually would. My hand reached up to my  face, eyes closing while I suddenly felt so tired and stressed. This awful feeling kept bugging me and I could not proceed to the work I planned. The accumulated stress, worry, fatigue and not to mention the recent Min Ah thing. In the years of my career, there were of course many times when I got too tiring and stressed up big time. But now, it was Min Ah who got me so affected, worried, confused and scared. I don't know if she mean anything she said to me. Because today, she acted like yesterday did not occur at all. And, why didn't Seung Hyun tell me he was nearly dismissed? Plus, what is the reason? As though I had gave up, my head dropped to my arms on the table. Even though I wanted to ignore everything that was happening and not do anything about it, I know I need to correct it. Things can't be left undone and wrong. With my half-lidded eyes, I dazed after giving a heavy sigh. I was finally pulled back to my trance when I heard the ringing of my phone. 

"Are you coming? I have reached already." I quickly sat up straight, reaching for my bag before standing up. 

"Okay, coming." Gosh, I even forgot about this...!

I drove to the premise where the tattoos artistes Ji Yong had arranged an appointment with was and brisk walked in. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm sorry I'm late..." I smiled apologetically and they welcomed me friendly. A man was already drawing on Ji Yong's forearm.

"Hey." Ji Yong said as he turned to me. I went over, hearing the whizzing that the needle produced. The targeted area of his forearm was reddened and I still couldn't make up what kind of a tattoo he was getting. I was led to the other side of the room. The artist made sure I had no alcohol for the past 24 hours and that I was fit for it. After that, I pulled down the zip at the back of my shirt and my back was fully exposed. Of course, only my tube bra covering it. I don't really wear tube bras but since I was getting a tattoo, I would say I have chose a suitable shirt and undergarment to where for convenience. The place I want my tattoo to be was at the area where the shoulder blade was. Pulling it off my left shoulder, I pressed on my chest to keep the shirt there and stayed in that position. The artiste confirmed with me the design of the tattoo before picking up the clean equipment and I kind of tensed a little when his hand touched my skin, indicating that he was starting. My eyes automatically closed when I felt the first sting when the needle poked into my skin. It was painful at the first few minutes, but soon it went numb, which made me quite relieved if not my eyes were going to be so red and swollen from crying. 

"Are you feeling okay?" I heard Ji Yong asked but did not turn to him in case I moved my body.

"Yeah. Like you said, not that painful." Smiling a little even though I wasn't sure if he saw it or not, my condition was fine. I stared into space as the room went silent again, apart from the sounds by the equipments.

"Yi Jung-ssi, I heard you want to get a Pikachu tattoo?" The artiste behind me asked. I chuckled lightly. 

"Did Ji Yong oppa tell you that?" 

"Yes." 

"Well, I thought of getting it at the side of my waist. But I'm still considering that. It might affect me when I'm doing any photoshoots." 

"Ah..." All the while, the poking of the needle did not stop and I could feel the outline of the rose being created. The design of the black rose was actually designed by me and the artist poking my back right now. It had a very gothic, mysterious feel, just like how I wanted it to be and it also suited my role in the drama I was filming too. I got bored after a while so I decided to check on Twitter. 

"You're quick, oppa." I commented with a smile when I saw that Ji Yong had posted pictures on the new car he bought. He smiled as I returned to see that he had commented on my picture update on the Jeep. Making a quick reply, I locked the iPad and waited.

After quite some time, a few dabs were felt and the needle was switched off. 

"It's done." The artiste took a picture and showed me the final piece on my skin and I really liked it. I got excited and stood up, going over to the mirror and looked at the reflection. Perfect! Gorgeous! 

"Oh god...! It's nice! Thank you!" I spun to the artist which he smiled humbly. "Oppa...!" And I ran over to Ji Yong who was waiting at the couch, turning my back to him to show him the body art I just got. 

"It looks good." Commenting, he smiled and nodded in acknowledgement. His tattoo was done before mine and it was just a another one of a kind design. He's just being G-Dragon. It looked swag and cool though. We thanked the artistes before leaving through the door.

"So has your schedules ended?" Ji Yong asked as we stopped once we reached my car. 

"Hm. It's still a bit early though..." 

"Me too. But I'm going back to sleep. Accompany you another time." I smirked to myself at that. Tsk, is he my only companion? 

"Okay...! Be careful on the way back." And that smirk became a smile, waving to him as he walked to his car at the other side while he gave a slight nod. I got into Cool thing. I must be crazy for really calling my Jeep that but anyway, my mind went back to the things that were bugging me. Sighing, I closed my eyes as I slowly leaned back on the seat so as not to hurt the fresh tattoo. I wanted to see Seung Hyun. I missed him, although I can't deny that I also wanted know what he was doing or rather, Min Ah was with him. My eyes opened as I reached for my bag tiredly to get my phone.

"I'm in the agency. Recording studio." 

"Oh... I ended early today so I thought we could spend some time together." I replied, a part of me disappointed while the other part felt relieved that he was working instead of hanging out with her. 

"Are you asking me out right now?" I could sense a smirk appearing on his. "I will not let this once in a lifetime rare incident slip. I'm ending soon. Do you want to come over?" 

"Okay." A small tired smile indicated that I admit defeat. Once in a lifetime? I know he was usually the one approaching me, but I do approach him too. I the engine and stepped on the gas, driving out of the parking lot. 

When I arrived at YG building, I boarded the elevator and went to the third floor where the recording studios were.

"You are really rude. How can you say that?" Seung Hyun's angry and serious voice travelled through the door as I reached for the handle. Looking through the glass piece as I pushed the door opened, seeing Seung Hyun staring down at Seung Ri who was sitting on the couch. 

"Oppa, forget it. It's okay." I felt my heart dropped when I saw Min Ah by Seung Hyun's side, trying to calm him down. They all turned to me when the door opened and Min Ah continued staring at me while the guys turned back to each other. 

"People younger than you do not deserve any respect?" Seung Hyun snapped. Through his eyes, I could see that he was really angry. 

"That wasn't intentional." Seung Ri defended. 

"I don't care. You should be the one controlling how you phrase your sentence. It is very inconsiderate and offensive even to my ears...!" I was in an awkward position of not know what to do. I mean, how can I ignore this extreme tension? 

"What I can say is that hyung had mistaken me but there's nothing I could do." I turned to Seung Ri, surprised that he said such things. He could have apologized...! I was not judging but I know Seung Ri's character. Although he had became a lot mature these years, the way he talks and resolves problems were very much the same as before. I went over to Seung Hyun, reaching for his arm lightly to catch his attention. To be honest with you, I am very scared when he is angry. 

"What happened?" I asked quietly, looking into his eyes that were boring holes on Seung Ri's face. 

"Ask him." He shot, a little not friendly, like I was at fault too. But I don't blame him. I mean, he was mad and pissed. I turned to Seung Ri, trying to send a message through my eyes to get him to apologise but he wasn't even looking at me. Aish! I'm really not good at situation like this. I will just blank out and stand awkwardly, just like what I am doing now. 

"Oppa..." I turned back to Seung Hyun, tightening my grip on him a little. Since the younger one refused to give in, the elder one should be generous and forgive for the conflict to end, right?

"Don't be like this..." I said quietly, giving him a soft look before turning to Seung Ri, giving him a small smile. "I will borrow him for a while." I turned back and saw Min Ah and gave her a slight smile anyway, even though I was getting very cautious around her already. Tugging gently on Seung Hyun, he obliged and we got out. 

"Want go have a drive?" I asked when we were in the lift, we both stared at the doors and I watched him through the reflections. 

"In your Jeep?" He uttered, his voice wasn't as scary as before which made me turned to him. Chuckling, I gave him a nod with a smile. 

"Its name is Cool Thing." He nearly snorted as he smirked, rolling his eyes but can't keep the forming smile. "Congratulations for being the first passenger, TOP-ssi."

"You're my driver?" He asked as we walked out of the lift to the exit of the building.

"I have always been." A matter of fact.

I led the way to the car and hopped in, driving to who knows were. So apparently, Seung Ri and Seung Hyun were the ones with their parts not recorded and as the co-producer was out, Min Ah dropped by and the trio chilled out together and Seung Ri commented that Min Ah had been acting y since the start of the drama filming. The character Min Ah was playing was kind of spoilt at first, so it could be that she was trying to get into character. Most of the actresses do that to express better when filming. But again, Seung Ri could also be just stating truth and his feelings. And things became this way. 

"Isn't Seung Ri oppa just joking?" I asked, trying to crease the fire.

"Joking has a limit." Seung Hyun shot quite loudly, giving me a little fright again. 

"Why are you like this? It's not something to get you so mad at." I commented in a light tone, chuckling. 

"So you are saying you are at his side?" He asked, eyes getting intense.

"No." I immediately denied, giving him a glance. "Just that this is how he is and I really think it's not a big issue." Checking on him with another quick glance, I could see that he was pissed and was looking out of the window at his side. It kind of bothered me to see him like this for another girl. He was close with Min Ah and he saw her like a sister. I have no problem with that. But... I got this very weird feeling. Something I had never felt before. Am I taken aback, scared or... Jealous? Is this how jealousy felt...?

"Oppa..." I called when he fell silent for a long time. Glancing at him again, I inwardly sighed and continued driving until we reached a winding track. I drove Cool Thing up until we reached the top and realised that we had came to the top of a hill. Unbuckling the seatbelt, I turned to Seung Hyun with a small smile and pulled the door opened. He followed suit and came to the backseat with me. 

"Here." I dug inside a bag I placed there and pulled out two pairs of indoor slippers. "Put them on. It will be more comfortable."  Passing him the one with the head of a plain black Bearbrick on each slipper. I kicked off my heels and changed into mine with Pikachu heads. So adorable! 

"Where did you get these?" He raised a brow and seemed to be a little happier at the sight of his favourite figurine. "And you seem to have a fever for Pikachu lately." A smile playing on his lips made me smile as well. 

"Ye Jin was doing some online shopping and showed me these. She bought a Rilakkuma one."

"So I can bring these home?" I shook my head, like a matter of fact causing him to raise a brow again.

"I'm only lending it to you. If you want to wear them, remember to visit Cool Thing often." My smile resembled a salegirl, as if inviting customers to be back next time. He almost smirked, shaking his head as he looked down at the slippers. Suddenly thought of something, I abruptly jumped up and climbed to the driver's seat.

"This is really cool. See." I clicked a button and motioned to the top. Seung Hyun's eyes followed, seeing the roof of the car sliding down. The sky was revealed, even though the area was a lot lesser than what a sport car can revealed, to me it was something different. 

"It's a little small. Just enough to let the air ventilate." I crawled back beside him. 

"You don't have to lay down the roof to ventilate the air. Winding down the window will do." I replied sarcastically with a roll of my eyes. 

"But you can't see anything..." Chuckling, his eyes still transfixed at the small portion of sky exposed to us.  "Then why do I see a star?" I asked back, staring up.  "I mean... The feel is not right... Not enough..." He murmured, insisting on arguing. "Get out then. You can get a lot of feel under the vast sky." I shot, eyeing him sharply. Chuckling, he pulled me towards him by the shoulder, wrapping his arm around it. We stayed in silence, the both of us watching the sky through the small opening. It was winter, but somehow, it wasn't that cold with Seung Hyun's arm around me.

"What are we doing having the cold air coming in during winter?" He muttered, not really wanting an answer. I only smiled at his calm voice. He removed his outer coat and then the hoodie he was wearing under it. It was from the Alive Tour a few years ago and he had given me one then.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked. He looked up while pulling the zip of the hoodie to my neck, a faint smile slowly spread across his flawless features, once again making my heart thumped once hardly. 

"Hm." I smiled, dropping my head to his shoulder as I sighed in content, playing with his fingers. "You know something?" 

"Hm?" My eyes still on his hand.

"You have a very cool personality." Raising a brow, I looked up. "You forgive easily, don't take people's mistakes to heart. People might see it as indifferent and nonchalance, but it's pretty cool to me. It's cool to have a generous heart. We are the exact opposite."

"So you are finally admitting that you are not cool." Smirking, I teased. 

"Well, I have never said I am. It's others who keep saying I am cool." 

"You look cool though." I said, matter of a fact.

"But actually very petty." I laughed softly.

"Looks really can deceive..." I pretended to sigh, earning a nudge from him and hearing me chuckling louder this time, he joined in. 

"I will have a quick puff." Before I could even response, he slipped away from me and I could only watch him leave after opening the door. 

'This is the bond between me and oppa.'

Uneasiness spread over my being. I have never really deeply opposed the idea of Seung Hyun smoking. As I have said before, everyone has their own way of distressing. In fact, it was perfectly normal. Everyone in this industry smokes. But yet, this had became an advantage to Min Ah. I stared at Seung Hyun's back as he lit up a cigarette and took a puff. Sighing, I got out. The sound of the door closing made Seung Hyun turned to me. Snaking my arm around his waist as I arrived next to him, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. My other arm went across his stomach to hug him. We stayed closed to each other as we stared out at the emptiness in the surrounding. 

"You seem to be accompanying smoke a lot lately."

"I thought you might be cold after giving me your hoodie." I mumbled.

"What's wrong? You look down." He noticed and I shook my head against his chest.

"I'm fine. Maybe I'm just stressed." 

"Do you want to go home?" He asked, pulling back a little to look at me. "Look at your tired eyes." I shook my head again and snuggled more into his warm when he pulled me closed to him again. 

"Is it work?" His soft voice rang in my ears. No. "Min Ah said you looked very stressed out by the filming." She is the one stressing me out.

"No. It's nothing." I almost whispered. What followed was a long pause. "Oppa," I called, feeling that I really need to say it. 

"Hm. What is it? Tell me." We made eye contact and I shook my head a little. 

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I just want to tell you not to smoke too much." Will this lessen the chances of him smoking and meeting Min Ah?

"If this is really what you are bothered by," He nodded. "Okay, I will try." Smiling in relief, I sighed secretly, looking down at my feet to see those Pikachu indoor slippers on my feet. 

"Do you mind dirty indoor slippers in your new car?" I chuckled softly as I noticed him realizing the same thing as me at the same time.

"It doesn't matter, I guess. It's the same when you stepped into my car with your own shoes." His grip on me became tighter and I smiled upon that extra security it provided.

"But," I looked up at him. "Aren't you cold?" 

"Are you?" I asked a dumb question for I had felt his stomach shivered a little once in a while.

"Yeah." 

"You must be. I have many layers but you still let me have your hoodie." I pulled away from him, ready to head back to the car and turn on the heater to the maximum. 

"I was just trying to keep you warm." He defended and I smiled warmly at that. 

"Alright. I know." Kissing him on his cheek, I tugged him back to the car. With my upper body in the front seat, I the engine to get the heater on. 

"Leave the roof open. It's okay." He said which made me turned to him. 

"But it's cold." I stated.

"It's also nice having the fresh air coming in." Tsk.

"Who's the one who said there's no feel?" I muttered loud enough for him to hear as I closed the front door and tried to climb to the back.

"Why can't you come from the back?" He shot me a look as he tried to keep me from tripping. Grabbing on both under my armpits, he lifted me onto the seat beside him.

"It's cold..." I reasoned that I don't want to go out just to get to the backseats. Giving me a look of disapproval, he childishly pushed the hood over my head. 

"Since you're cold..." And he pulled the zip all the way up. The hoodie had the design that had the zip attached all the way to the hood. In a split second, my vision blackened and I whined. 

"Oppa...!" I hit anywhere and my slap landed on his arm if I was not wrong. He chuckled so loud and suddenly, my wrists were gripped, preventing me from pulling down the zip. Although I got warmer after my head was away from the cold, I couldn't breathe well. I mean, who can? I heard Seung Hyun chuckled grew so loud.

"My goodness! You're so cuttteeee!" He almost squealed. "Like a bloster...!" What's there to be so amazed about? My appearance now? I can picture myself looking like a black banana, and it sort of made me want to laugh at it too but mind him, he was actually taking my misery as his entertainment! Mean! I managed to slip away from his grip and started slapping all over. Hmph! 

"You really look like one! So cute that I want to bite." He cried, like he was giving a good reason. His hands resisted my slaps and with a swift tug, I felt myself falling into his arms. "Must hug my bloster!" I panted, feeling myself perspiring from all the stuffiness.

"Can you it now?" I asked quietly, tiredly from the the playing. Feeling him reaching for the zip, refreshing cold air brushed my face and I cooled down instantly. I was probably pouting as he laughed again when he saw me and literally scooped my face out by cupping his big hands on both of under my cheek. He slightly pushed the hood back and it slipped off my head. Giving a peck on my lips to coax me, he probably thought would do the job which it did, but just a little as my heart raced slightly but I was still giving him my playful glare. 

"I'm sorry, but you really looked fluffy and all." I looked down at myself and I admit his hoodie really seemed baggy on me but! Can't he just stop teasing? My head snapped back to him when he dared request,

"Can I take a picture of that?" And he gave puppy look and I instantly got his message. 

"What?!" I nearly shrieked and my eyes widened so much. 

"Please..." He said in a whiny tone and I surrendered. It was also my fault for always giving in to him which led to his endless teasing.

"I'm probably the only one who play with you like this." And I pulled the zip all the way up again. "Be quick." My ears strained for the click of the camera or his information that I could remove the hood, but it didn't came. Taking a picture shouldn't take this long...

"Oppa!" I called loudly, knowing what he was doing. "If you want to stare and get yourself so entertain instead of snapping a picture, then I won't let you." The image of him suppressing his laughter and looking so amazed, I could picture. I was about to pull down the zip when he caught my wrist, letting out a sniffled laugh. 

"Alright. I'm taking. Done." And he pulled down the zip for me. 

"So stuffy..." I took a deeper breath, fanning myself as I mumbled. He showed me the picture and I almost rolled my eyes, couldn't help my lips from curving upwards. It really looked silly. With that, we started another photoshoot. Randomly snapping on anything, we deleted those not so good ones and began snapping again. Our legs stretched out as we leaned back on our seat, and I took a picture of our uber adorable indoor slippers. Smiling with satisfaction, I logged into Twitter and posted that picture with the caption, 'New adorable slippers.' only to see what Seung Hyun had posted. You might have guessed, it was the picture of me in the hoodie, the zip pulled all the way up to my head, the caption saying, 'Guess who...' But that was not it. The image was a screen shot of his lock screen with that time showing. He even used that as his wallpaper?! Too much! I shot a glare at him, earning a wondering look but I punched his arm, looking all so bullied. 

"What?!" He asked in horror, rubbing his arm. I snatched his phone and went to the lock screen. 

"What is this?" I asked back, showing him the wallpaper and he smiled while I stared intensely at him. "Hmph!" I turned away and went back to see the updates. He had replied to my new tattoo image. He had also retweeted the image of the indoor slippers with a reply, 'First visitor got these rare footwear.'

"Oppa, don't you want to see the tattoo?" I asked.

"I thought you would never ask." He said with a smile with as I started to shed my clothing. Seung Hyun had already put up the black sunscreens on all windows and the black cloth across the rear glass since he returned from smoking just now. Pressing on my chest area while the other hand pulled the zip to my mid back, I tugged the sleeve off my left shoulder to reveal the tattoo.

"Woah." He simply said which I turned to him. 

"Is it nice?" 

"Yeah. Quite artistic."

"I actually want a Pikachu at my waist." I told him, patting at the area just above my pelvis bone. "Here." 

"Are you serious?" He looked at me like I accused of him being a gay. 

"Yeah. Hey, you can have a Bearbrick at your shoulder!" 

"Crazy. No." He turned me down and I shot him a look, pouting. 

"What, I didn't suggest you to tattoo my face." 

"I would be happier to have your face craved on my shoulder instead." He shot back. 

"I saw that article. A fan have a picture on you on her shoulder." He laughed, remembering that incident. 

"I was so shocked when she showed me her shoulder."

"I saw it. Your face on the article was damn epic." 

"Yah." My eyes widened, realizing the word he claimed to be bad slipping out of my lips without me knowing. I stared at him, slightly apologetic as he shot me a side look sharply while pulling up the zip of my shirt. He helped me put on the 3 remaining clothing. 

"Your jacket is so thin. You don't want to catch a cold." He said, wrapping the hoodie around me tightly.

"I have hot packs." I defended. 

"Don't give excuses." He reprimanded. "Not eating well, not sleeping enough, you know your immune system is not as good anymore." I bit on my inner cheek, hiding a smile. I know he was just worried for me and I have a weakness for this. 

"What time is it? I think you need to go back." 

"I have finished most of my part. It's Seung Ri who have no progress." I heard that tinge of pettiness in this voice.

"Hey, you said you already let that go." Letting out a light chuckle, I eyed him with a gentle warm smile. He shrugged. 

"So are we camping here?" He looked around the area for us to explore, but there was only one route here. 

"Sure, will we be able to see the sunrise?" I wondered out loud. 

"We will have to see." Caressing my cheek, he flashed a warm smile to me. I took the only blanket out and handed it to him, putting away my things. "Is our photoshoot your first schedule later?" He asked as he placed the blanket over our stomach. Bringing my legs up against my chest, I nodded.

"Hm." 

"So are we going there together or what?" As he was saying, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder to bring me close to him. He pressed me head gently down to him, resting in on his chest.

"Unnie is going to kill me for making the headlines again." I muttered quietly, feeling the pull of sleep.

"Of what?" He asked with a light chuckle.

"'Big Bang's TOP and Yi Jung spent the night and reported to work together.'" Laughing louder, he said.

"Well, that will be the most honest and true report ever." I smiled faintly, my eyes already closed and I felt him pulling the blanket all the way up to our neck. He shifted and we cuddled to sleep, my hand gripping on his tightly. 

I woke up to a freezing sensation on my cheek. Straining my eyes opened, I found myself lying on the seat with Seung Hyun burying my head into his chest. I looked up and saw light snow flakes sinking in through the little opened roof. Oh god... It's snowing...! Feeling my mood getting good the first thing in the morning, I know today is going be a wonderful day. Seung Hyun had his leg over mine because of the space constraint and I had accidentally woken him up when I tried to remove his leg away. Seeing that I had already sat up, through his squinted eyes he held up his wrist to see the time on his watch. He sighed, dropped his arm over his eyes after seeing that it was still early. I smiled a little. Popping a mint into my mouth since I seriously hated the feeling of the dryness of my mouth when I just woke up, I climbed to the front seat and got the roof completely covered. 

"I will drive you back first." I started the engine, noticing that he was sitting up through the reverse mirror. He went out and I waited for him to come in through the front door.

"It's the first time you talk before washing up." I smiled, aware of my morning breath and just drove off. 

By the time I returned from sending Seung Hyun back, it was already 7.30AM and I rushed to wash up and take a shower. Would you believe that if I tell you Jin Hye will be picking me up in half an hour time? My goodness! The morning traffic can really get scary... 

"I'm coming down." I picked up my wallet and contact lens solution, dumping them all in my bag with my phone pressed against by shoulder.

The van stopped before the site and I pulled the door opened, quickly brisk walked towards the entrance with Jin Hye following behind me. I greeted the cameraman and staff before going to the waiting room. 

"You're here..." I smiled back at Seung Hyun whose stylist was fixing his clothes before him. Plopping myself down on the chair after changing, my stylist started working.

The photoshoot was enjoyable, making the day so much better than it already was. When I heard that it was Yoon Jap who was the cameraman, I had already predicted it. I had worked with him for a couple of times and he was really very easily gotten along with.

When Seung Hyun and I were back in the dressing room, packing to leave, I received a text message from Min Ah. My brows raised and the cautiousness in me just sparked instinctively.

 

From Min Ah

Unnie, where you are now, is originally mine.  

 

I stared at the sentence for a long time, fear and uneasiness surging my being. 

===

Thanks for reading and hope you have enjoyed it. ^^

 

 

Schedulex2(C)

 

Copied and pasted on 7:43PM, 181112