Chapter 18

You And I 2

Time- 12:55PM, 091211
---

Feeling for my phone around my pillow, I grabbed it with my eyes closed. Slowly opening them to check the time, I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I stretched my body on the mattress. My head ached a little and I guess I got a hangover. My mother wasn't at my side already since she had went to work. Since both my parents were in the service line, working on weekends were required. I lazily sat up, looking around as my vision went clear. I went out and washed up. I made myself and Seung Hyun some mead. A little liquor yesterday and I was already like this already. So pain... Sipping on the natural drink, I slowly opened the door and poked my head inside. Seung Hyun's head immediately shot to my direction and I smiled to him.

"I woke you up?"

"No." He sat up. "I'm lazing around in bed. Come in." I pushed the door wider and went inside, sitting down beside him.

"Do you want to go wash up? I made mead for you." He nodded with his half opened eyes and stood up, going out. Holding onto my cup of drink, I picked up his iTouch that was lying beside the mattress and explored it. I found Naruto anime videos. Hah! He's a fan too! I plugged a earpiece into my ear and watched it until he returned.

"What are you doing?" He asked, sitting beside me.

"I don't know you are a fan too." I stopped the video and placed it back on the floor. "Naruto."

"Ah... Ji Yong transferred it. I don't really watch." I picked up the other cup and passed it to him.

"I don't have the ingredients to cook soup. Hope this could help with the hangover."

"I will still drink, even though you are the one having it." He smiled, sipping.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot you don't really get hangovers." I replied sacarstically. He chuckled softly while I massaged my temple.

"Hurts a lot?" He reached over, gently massaging the other side.

"Quite serious, actually." Closing my eyes, I mumbled.

"That's why you should stop when you are about to reach the limit." My head fell to his shoulder as he nagged. "Why did you want to keep drinking?"

"Why do you want to nag first thing you wake up and when I am already in pain?" I talked back softly.

"What?" He looked down at me, scoffing.

"Sing for me." I muttered with my eyes closed.

"I don't want to." I rolled my eyes mentally.

"Beautiful hangover. Please sing for me. Please beautify my bad hangover." I continued my sudden request, totally ignoring his refusal.

"You know I don't have confidence in singing." He stated.

"But you sing well." I insisted.

"No, not going to do it." I scoffed, pinching his arm a little.

"Rap then." I gave in a little. "Quickly. Do some vocal warm up." He tiled his head down to me, knocking the top of my head. Clearing his throat, he started to rap a accoustic version. Soft and husky. To me, he sounded more y when he just woke up. Although his voice was still quite dry and it didn't really sound good, I still like it. I smiled as I slowly opened my eyes, our fingers battling each other since he played with mine first. I sang the last verse, ending the song.

"Ah... Like magic, I feel better." He smiled. With the both of us sitting abreast, leaning against the wall, we spoke nothing. Out of boredom, I lifted my leg over his.

"What do you want now?"

"Do I hear irritant?" I asked playfully, drinking the mead from my cup. He kicked my leg off but I lifted it back on.

"Messing around just after you woke up?" I shrugged and sat up straight, climbing up his body. This time straddling him, he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Messing with you." I said with a sweet smile, arms around his neck.

"Your parents are not around so your naughty personality surfaced?"

"Oh, you do know that I have this side too?" I raised a brow, tilting my head to the side.

"I know you inside out."

"No, I don't believe that."

"Whatever you say." He shrugged. I stretched over to reach for my cup, my body leaning over the side. He held my waist to prevent me from falling off him as my fingers wrapped around the body of cup.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked after taking a few sips.

"What do you want to do?" He leaned forward and whispered, our noses touching. "It's your visit home. Do something that you always want to."

"Hm..." I smiled when he rubbed his nose against mine. "I don't really know."

"Are we going to stay at home for the whole day then?" He asked with a laugh.

"Of course we are going out. But I don't know what's fun here." I unconsciously pouted a little and he planted a gentle peck on my lips before asking quietly.

"Then who does?"

"You can't blame me for that. Things that I enjoyed in my teenage years might be gone after so many years." He gave a slight nod, our noses still touching.

"But first thing first," He started again. "Is your hangover gone?"

"Yeah. Much better already." I smiled and we stared at each other lovingly.

"You want to kiss me, don't you?" I asked with a smile.

"You always need to spoil the mood, don't you?" I hummed a little, shrugging with a wider smile. My eyelashes fluttering when he pressed his lips on mine for a second and I blinked a few times again. He repeated that action as I looked at him with a soft gaze. When he started to mold his lips on mine at the third time, it didn't last long too.

"Do you want to leave the cup somewhere else?" My gaze dropped onto the cup that I was holding all along as he took it away, setting it aside while pushing himself away from the wall. A smile plastered on my lips when our lips met again. He slowly moved his lips, picking up heat as he exhaled slowly through his mouth. His breath smelt of mint from the toothpaste tickled my lips. I just stayed still, enjoying his slow teasing. I gasped a little when his tongue touched my bottom lip. No tongue involvement, that was what I told him beforehand when we were officially together. I just don't enjoy that too much.

"Do I need an entry ticket?" He murmured in my lips. My hands on his shoulders, keeping a distance.

"Of course." I mumbled back, still cautious of the tip of that hot flesh of his.

"It can't be too expensive. Cash tight nowadays."

"Then I'm sorry to say sir, you have to leave." I said, slightly pushing him off but his strength was always greater than mine. He held firmly onto me, lips still attached to mine.

"Then I would have to barge in." He said and the next moment, I felt his tongue completely pushed into my mouth forcefully.

"Mm!" My eyes became big, pushing him harder. I was met with his teasing gaze. When his tongue settled on mine, I moved away as I tried to avoid coming in contact with his flesh. He let out a soft chuckle and stretched further, touching the side of my tongue. I squeezed my eyes shut as the weird, slippery feeling brushed my inner cheek. We soon started a game of Catch. His target was my tongue and my aim was to get away from him. He pulled me so close to him that our chests pressed hard against one another. One of his hands left my waist and travelled up to my cheek, cupping it. Now, I can't even move an inch. I curled my tongue up and he tried to uncurl it. He laughed, leading me to giggle as well. What's so fun and funny about this? I don't know. I bear with the force and hit his chest once to stop him, but it stimulated him to tease me more. He tickled the under side of my tongue! Last resort, I closed my mouth and clammed his tongue between my swollen lips. I stared into his half opened ones, sending out a warning message. He smiled and tilted his head more, sweeping his tongue to every corner of my mouth before retreating. Gosh, he must have swept a huge amount of saliva back into his mouth. I saw him swallowed and I knew it was my saliva. I looked at him, disgusted even though it was from me.

"My tongue is itchy. All thanks to you." I shot him a look.

"Shall I help you scratch it with my tongue?" He asked innocently, about to kiss me again when I inched back in time.

"No."

"Okay then. Back to business." Swiftly, his lips pressed on mine again even before I could raise a brow. His eyes closed and nibbled on my bottom lips slowly. Peeking at me to check for my expression, he smiled when he saw my lashes fluttered, knowing that I was getting lost in the kiss. Our eyes closed, lips moving passionately. Smacking of our lips were so loud. Good thing that we were the only ones in the house. I swallowed a moan as I inhaled deeply. He began to move, shifting and supporting my back with one of his hands as he laid me down on the mattress. My arms around his neck wrapped themselves tighter, tugging him down. His arm remained under me as he hugged me protectively, making my heart raced more as I felt my body fitted perfectly in his arms. Finally pulling away, our forehead touching as we panted. My eyes closed and they opened when his thumb caressed my cheek.

"What will your mum think if she saw us like this?" He asked quietly.

"We are about to make love." I answered with a chuckle. "She can't see this. If not, I won't be able to return to Korea." He laughed, rolling off me as he lied on his back, steadying his breath.

"And she can't see us like this too..." I let out a hearty laugh, knowing what he meant.

"Because we looked like we just finish having ." And the both of us chuckled loudly. I rolled to the other side, hugging my stomach when I imagined my mother's face. He tugged me back, snuggling into my neck as he hugged my waist.

"You are breathing into my neck." Well, he was panting into my neck. And he ignored, hugging me tighter.

"I have to do everything when your parents are away..." He said. Turning to him, I rested my head on top of his.

"I love you." He said quietly into my ear, pecking on my neck.

"I love you too." He pulled away, pecking me several times before I heard someone unlocking the door in the living room.

"Did my parents left something at home...?" I asked softly as I sat up. The keys in the lock turned so urgently and I quickly went out of the room. I stood outside the room, waiting for the door to open.

"Oh god... My friend..." Someone squealed softly in excitement as the door opened. It sounded exceptionally familiar. Instead of my parents, three girls around my age stepped in. How the hell did they get the keys?!

"Oh my god...!" I watched as they all charged towards me but stopped when they noticed something. Their eyes went super big and they gasped loudly, almost dramatically. The keys landed on the floor with a clank. I followed their gaze and turned behind, seeing Seung Hyun standing behind me. Okay, cover your eyes now.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" They screamed at the top of their lungs. I closed my eyes and turned to the side, their sharp voices drilling into my ear drums.

"Oh my god! TOP!!! MY GODDDDD!!!" Jane, my friend screamed, her feet rooted to the ground.

"Close the door, please." I said, still standing at the original position, feared that they will pounce onto Seung Hyun the moment I go to close the door. They started jumping around, holding each other hands. I swear I did not once went crazy with them like this when we were still students. While they were in their own world, I quickly took the advantage and locked the door. How embarrassing if neighbors passing by looked in to see three madwomen. I literally had to push them to the sofa with them ranting. I left them there, going in to get drinks for them.

"Stay at your risk." I said before leaving and Seung Hyun immediately followed me.

"Not taking the risk." I chuckled. He helped take packet drinks and placed them on the table infront of those insane friends of mine cautiously and quickly slipping back to my side as the trio stared at him, delighted.

"Okay, stop looking. You're scaring him." I said in Chinese.

"My... It's really him..." Jane said in awe, looking at Seung Hyun like she was gaping at some treasure in the museum for the first time. Seung Hyun smiled awkwardly, bowing. I scoffed and rolled my eyes when they blushed, looking down. These people... Seung Hyun turned to me, embarrassed and awkward.

"You caused a great commotion." I said to him, taking a biscuit to eat.

"I didn't do anything." He talked back.

"God!" Our heads shot up to Jane when she suddenly shrieked. "He talked just now." My friends and I rolled our eyes.

"Stop it. Don't over do it." Stella slapped Jane's hands away from her lips. "How exaggerating." She eyed her sharply.

"And embarrassing." Vivian added, eyeing Jane as well. Who were the people who totally  went out of control just now? Tsk.

"Speak English, okay? So he could understand." I told them in English.

"Okay!" Stella smiled widely to Seung Hyun and I nearly choked at her dreamy look.

"Where did the keys come from?" I asked, eyeing the bunch of keys on the table.

"Oh! This!" Stella picked it up. "We were on our way to Mac Donalds' and met your mum. We saw online that you're back so we asked her about it."

"And your mum said to get the keys from your neighbor." Vivian added and Stella jumped on her feet, running out.

"Aunty! Thanks! I love you!" We heard Stella from inside as she returned the keys. Seconds later, she stepped in.

"Sill confessing whether you like?" I raised a brow and asked.

"Why, she treated us so nicely all the while. I love her." We all rolled our eyes, looking elsewhere.

"So you all ditched breakfast and ran there?"

"Yeah! We went back to have a shower first."

"You guys aren't thinking of joining us today, are you?" Tsk, I already knew what they were thinking.

"Why?!" They all shouted at me, suddenly sitting up straight.

"How thick-skinned!" I yelled back.

"Let's go to Sentosa, seriously." Jane suggested, sipping on her drink. "I need that roller coaster. Have not been there since last year."

"I have not even gone to that amusement park before." I talked back. Why will one keep going over just to play those rides?

"So we should go!" They all chorused, giving me a scare again.

"Even TOP had gone. What an embarrassment for you not knowing a thing." Stella made a face at me.

"You stalked him?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yeah. Stalk online." She shot me a look.

"Is it okay with you?" I whispered to Seung Hyun, which he nodded with a smile.

"Let's go there then."

My friends made themselves at home by getting food in the refridgerator while Seung Hyun and I went to shower. Judging with the amount of tidbits they ate, they had already settled breakfast. They were the same. Although it had been years since they last came to my place, they don't feel awkward at all.

"You , what are you thinking about letting TOP staying here?" Vivian slapped my lap, another hand holding onto a chocolate bar she took from my fridge. My clothes piled on my lap as I waited for Seung Hyun to come out from the shower.

"Dirty thoughts huh?" Stella teased.

"Done it?" Jane raised a brow. I turned to her in horror. What the hell is she saying?!

"Hey, you shouldn't say it so boldly you know..." Stella told Jane. "Now she's too shy to admit it."

"Hey!" I called loudly, glaring at them. "I'm always a , okay?! Till now, I'm still one!"

"Psh." They all rolled their eyes. What? They don't trust me?

"If you insist..." Stella said with a shrug, sending another spoon of canned tuna into . "It's not impossible that you are not anymore after tonight or tomorrow."

"You're crazy..." I turned away. I heard the door of the toilet opened and stood up. Seung Hyun wiped his hair as he stepped out, dressed in fitting jeans and a white polo tee. A smile appeared and I quickly wriggled and rubbed my nose to hide it. I only smile like that when I'm shy or giddy. Yeah, seeing him looking too good in simple attire made me go crazy.

", he's such a turn on." I heard Stella cursed softly behind me and turned to her, jabbing her stomach her with my kneecap. I glared and she scoffed.

"Honestly, you are too." She said in my face and my eyes widened more. Even if I really did, I won't admit it! Rolling her eyes, she walked away to my room.

"Do you have a hairdryer?" Seung Hyun asked and I ran to my room and pulled it out from a drawer. Handing it to him, I went to shower. I made my shower an extra quick one. Those friends of mine, I can't risk Seung Hyun. They were like a pack of hungry wolves. When I stepped out, I heard laughter from Seung Hyun's room. Damn these people! I rushed to open the door. The view relieved me though, as I saw them sitting in a circle, each holding an iTouch. Seung Hyun was quietly staring at the screen intently, totally igoning my rowdy friends. I came behind Vivian and saw her playing a racing game. I guess they were having a match.

"I won! Ah ha! Quick, you are giving that to me." I looked at the mirror to the back to see Stella snatching the packet of gummies from Jane. Jane pouted, shooting her a look. I smiled inwardly. Vivian gave her the tube of candies reluctantly and I almost fainted when I saw what the bet she had with Seung Hyun was. Seung Hyun's hand was extended out on the floor. I watched curiously as they all waited for Stella's reaction. I narrowed my eyes when she poked the back of his hand a few times carefully. She suddenly covered her face and lied on her back, shaking from laughter.

"You are so embarrassing!" Vivian spat.

"Celebrities' hands feel different!" She laughed, getting all excited because she got to touch Seung Hyun's hand. What is wrong with her?! Jane suddenly crawled to me and felt my fingers.

"But hers felt the same." She commented as she went back. And they all laughed. Seung Hyun looked at me, suppressing his laughter. I rolled my eyes, my head shaking a little as I went back to drying my hair. After I was done, we all went out.

"Brandon will be there waiting for us." Stella said in the train and I nodded.

"Your boyfriend?" I asked Vivian.

"Had an argument." She said casually. "He can just go and eat ." I controlled myself from laughing.

"Why are you always arguing with him?" Jane asked, giving her a look.

"Just break up." Stella said, looking out of the window. I turned to Seung Hyun and saw him just looking at us talk, his hands tugged into his pockets. Hugging his arm, I started a conversation with him.

"So can you tell me what's fun in the theme park?"

"It's Dae Sung who wanted to go, so we just go as a group. I don't really play. The food is good though."

"Oh? Then we should go somewhere else."

"You have not been there before."

"You know I don't play rides."

"But you always want to visit there." I smiled and he pinched my nose. "Anything for you." My smile became wider. "The bag that Seung ri had that you really like, he got it there. I will buy you one."

"Really?" I asked, not really wanting to know his answer but just feeling happy.

"Of course." He said as a matter of a fact.

When we finally reached the destinated station, we went to get the tickets to board the cable car down. We met Brandon at the ticketing office.

"Hi." He smiled to me. "Stella told me a lot about you."

"Bad things." I shot her a look before turning back to the muscular man. Stella said he was a trainer at a gym. The sleeves of his T-shirt showed the curves of his well-toned triceps and biceps. His shoulder were broad and his chest looked very firm.

"Hi." I smiled back. Seung Hyun smiled and bowed a little when Brandon smiled to him.

"The two of you," Stella turned to Jane and Vivian. "Pretend that you guys are a couple and we are on a date." After that, she turned to enter a cable car with Brandon without another word.

"Don't bully a single." Jane called back. When they turned to me, I smiled and waved a little as Seung Hyun and I hopped into the one behind Stella's. The door slid closed and off we went.

"I actually used to scare travelling in cable cars." I said quietly as I peered down, seeing the buildings below us. "But now, I'm numb to it already."

"You have many fears," Seung Hyun said with a chuckle. "Heights, dogs, darkness, and now cable cars. What else?"

"I scared cable cars because I'm scared of heights." I shot back. "But because I enjoy being in one, I would always drag my mum along even though I knew I was going to freak out. And just like this, I got used to it and don't have any particular feeling when I look down from here."

"You can say you have already got over the fear of heights. You did the bungee jump thrice."

"But when I look down from a great height, I still tremble a little. Just not as much." He squatted beside me and looked down as well, admiring the sight.

"Let's take a picture." He suddenly suggested and I looked up at him, only to see him pointing to my side. I turned in reflex and saw Stella holding onto a camera to her eye. She counted down with her hand gesture when she saw me looking at her and I smiled. When her finger showed one, she clicked the button and checked the picture before giving us an 'okay' sign. I climbed back up on the seat, taking out my iTouch and helped her snap a picture from where I was. She and her boyfriend came out well, almost like a couple made in heaven. For my lonely friends in the cable car behind me, I helped them take pictures too. Jane and Vivian made all sorts of faces. Seung Hyun and I also started a photographing session. Since our vehicle was in between my friends', Seung Hyun and I posed since no one can see us apart from the people we know. We posed as if we were posing for a pictorial.

"Oppa, tilt some more. Show your jawline." I instructed as I positioned my device properly at him before snapping. With his hand pressing against the window as he looked out the other side, I gave a laugh. The more you look at it, the more embarrassing it felt. Just what were we doing...? We were laughing as we looked through the pictures. We didn't even noticed it when we had already reached the other side. Quickly getting out, we met up with the others. My friends and I were so excited that we ran out of the building.

"Race you to the entrance!" Stella yelled and sprinted off. I plucked my feet from the ground and picked up speed, reaching for her wrist and pulled her behind me as I took the lead. I reached the ticketing office first and turned back to them, slightly panting.

"How can you pull me back?" Stella reached second and glared at me. She was panting heavily.

"Enough said." I simply said arrogantly. "Buy the tickets." I said to Jane who was the last to reach.

"We didn't agree to bet on anything." She argued.

"We have always been like this. It became a rule already." Vivian pushed her towards the queue.

"Even if that's the case, it should be them paying." Jane pointed to the two males walking at the back. "I'm not the last."

"Leave them out of this." Stella talked back. "It's something between us."

"You guys are no different from robbers." Jane rolled her eyes and purchased the tickets. We hi-fived.

"Buy six of them~" Vivian sang.

"Fine!" The males soon reached.

"How could you just run off like this?" Seung Hyun shot me a look. "Even leaving me behind."

"Sorry. But I managed to secure free tickets for us." I smiled gleefully.

"Do you all always play like this?" He reached for my forehead with the back of his hand, wiping off the sweat. "Sweating even before we enter." My kiddy smile remained as we waited. Seung Hyun attempted to pay Jane but she refused.

"That girl is filthy rich." Stella said. "She's the only one not having to spend money on dates. So don't worry."

"It's not like I want it!" Seung Hyun and I chuckled softly.

"Okay. Let's gooo!" Stella raised her hand in the air and dragged Brandon as she excitedly started walking. I was watching her, giving in to the urge to smile. A hand intertwined with mine and when I looked up, Seung Hyun removed his shades.

"Don't this feel like the first time we deliberately made ourselves exposed?" He asked with a smile and tugged on me, following my friends.


Flashback

"If you want to let the public know, you are allowed to." That was what Mr Yang and my president said. They didn't told us the reason and we didn't ask either. I remembered that Seung Hyun once revealed on a programme that he would like his relationship to be kept as a secret but to my surprise, he said he was okay with it.

"When one ages, his or her thinking changes as well." Seung Hyun said that. The very next day, we immediately made our relationship known, even though we did not plan to.

We happened to go to the N Seoul Tower, also known as the Nam San Tower for a date. We have not give much thoughts on making things known to the world. We liked it to just naturally happen one day. However, the tower was crowded that day. Totally packed. We had our sunglasses on and Seung Hyun's hands were on my waist as he leaned his back against the railings. I actually wanted to leave since I was not used to being in crowded places since I became a singer. Then Seung Hyun suddenly said.

"Let's do it here."

"What?" I asked in wonder. His hands came to pull the hood of my jacket down and removed my shades before removing his beanie and shades. Gasps were immediately heard and it was as though the world stopped for a while. I wasn't expecting it and was not prepared for the consequences. I was actually waiting for fans to scream at me or something but it never came. I was only met with surprised people and softly squealing girls. They screamed more when a tug on my waist sent me closer to Seung Hyun.

"Finally..." He tugged my loose hair behind my ear. "We will make this big." I smiled a little.

"Really big."

End of flashback


"No!" I shouted, almost hugging onto the pole as my three friends tried pulling me away. Were they kidding me? Roller coaster?! Over my death bed!

"I really can't. I'm really scared!"

"You don't want Viking, don't want roller coaster, then what do you want?" Vivian shot, pretending to be annoyed.

"I will go to the Viking then. But not this." I gave in.

"Fine." They let go and went inside. "You're coming?" Stella turned to Seung Hyun and he shook his head. She shrugged and went to the seats.

"Go if you want to play. I can wait here."

"I'm getting too old for this." He laughed and I chuckled softly. A loud beep sounded and the cars of the roller coaster started moving off slowly. We stood at a distance, looking up as the cars gained speed and it zoomed up and down the curvy rails. Shrilling screams were heard and I cringed inwardly as the cars dropped down the vertical railway at lightning speed.

"I'm getting sick just by looking... It's the worst joke to even get me up there." I mumbled to myself.

"You are over-reacting." He laughed.

"Absolutely not." I muttered back, my heart jumped and I flinched whenever the cars would fall from a vast height.

"You need this?" I handed a plastic bag to Stella when she looked kind of sick.

"I'm alright. Just slightly dizzy." She pushed my hand away. Sure enough, after while, she became energetic again and ran off with the rest.

"You're not escaping this time." Vivian dragged me to the Viking ride and I seriously felt like chickening out.

"I would rather bungee jump than this, seriously."

"No arguing. You agreed just now." She flung me to the seats and Seung Hyun settled beside me.

"We are getting off if you don't want this." Stopping me when I was about to pull down the safety bar, he said. I smiled, pulling his hand away.

"I have always want to try. Just that I don't have the guts to. I will not let this trip go to waste." He eyed me hesitantly while I pulled down the bar, mentally getting prepared. Yeah, I have even tried bungee jumping. What's so scary about this? As compared to jumping off the platform with just an elastic band, this is nothing.

"Do you want to change seats then? To the middle row?" He asked again, worried. I shook my head, knowing that Vivian pushed me to the last row right at the end for a reason.

"It's only fun to sit at the ends."

"Scream when it gets too scary for you. Don't hold it in." His grip on my hand like a vice and it calmed my heart at the sense of security it provides.

"Hm." Yes Yi Jung, you can do this. You won't die. The same deafening beep from before sounded again and I can feel my insides shaking a little as it moved. It went higher each time and I laughed when the speed got high. It must be exciting and thrilling for me, but I wanted to use laughter to hide my fear, preventing myself from freaking out and bursting into tears.

"Ahhh..." I yelled softly as I laughed heartily. It was really thrilling and I must looked like a maniac. The wind against my face when I zoomed down to the other end was really something, making my heart banged on my ribs.

"Why are you laughing?" Seung Hyun called over the wind, grabbing onto my hand tighter.

"It's so thrilling...!"

"Scream! Not laugh!"

"Why is this so funny!" I giggled nonstop. He already knew that I don't scream at thrilling things and yet he still called me to.

"Are you out of your mind?" He asked when we got off with me still laughing as I hugged his arm. "Scared till you went crazy?"

"Ahh... It's so fun...!" For some reason, I happened to be able to take the level of thrill. It was addictive! "Let's play more!"

"Water ride!" Jane shouted in excitement and we girls ran off, leaving the boys behind.

"I told you it's fun...!" Stella said, referring to those rides that I considered scary. I now know why people always play scary rides. They were quite scary but the thrill was addictive. Even I got addicted. We queued and was soon led in. This was also a scary ride actually. As in there will be people disguised as ghosts or monsters to scare us.

"I see you are already addicted." Seung Hyun said as I couldn't stop chattering about the previous ride. "Your fear for rides is gone. Congratulations."

"You won't complain if I ask you to bring me to the theme parks in Korea, right?" I played along with him. Although I was addicted, I don't think I will play often though.

"Tsk. Call Seung Ri."

"Oh, you don't mind me dating with Seung Ri?" I raised a brow.

"What date? Ask Yoo Bin ssi along. Since you and Seung Ri are friends with her." He rolled his eyes.

"Aww... You are partners with her too. Scandal partners. "He was about to say something when someone screamed and I jumped when something suddenly appeared on my side.

"Are you okay?" Seung Hyun asked when he saw me stoning, my eyes wide and my face showed shock.

"I got a scare..." I cried softly, burying my face in my palms. Hitting his lap with my fist when he chuckled, he hugged my arm, pulling me closer to him. As the ride progressed, I realised the speed got faster and suddenly, we went downwards and splash! We were drenched.

"Ah!" I let out a squeal in surprise when the vehicle rushed downwards again and we were more soaked. I screamed again when I saw a group of fake ghosts and monsters charging our way through the darkness. I leaned down, hiding my face in my lap.

"They are gone..." A finger poked the side of my head. I slowly lifted my head, peeking and all I could see was luminous lights. When I turned to Seung Hyun, I saw him smiling to himself. I elbowed and turned away, pouting. Damn! So embarrassing...! Why did I scream in the first place? He held my hand and helped me out.

"Who said she don't scream?" He teased and I glared at him.

"Next! Haunted house!" Stella shouted from the back and ran passed us.

"Bet a piggyback. I won't scream." I flung his hand off and walked ahead.

"Bet a thousand kisses you will scream!" He called after. At the queue, many people recognised us. Screams were heard even before we headed in, from the fans. My friends imitated them and I shot them a look.

"Don't be rude." I hissed.

"What?!" The three of them shrieked dramatically. "You care for your fans, but not for us?! We also buy your albums!"

"Tsk."

"I'm sorry..." They bowed to the fans but I know they weren't sincere. They were just fooling around. As we were entering, to be honest, I was like of scared. The eerie echos and other sound effects with those weird sculptures and the darkness. However, I kept my cool. No, it wasn't scary neither was it frightening. I talked to Seung Hyun, trying to distract myself while the fans continued to whisper around, snapping pictures of us. At the corner of my eyes, I already saw a black figure at the side, ready to jump infront of me and Seung Hyun when we approached. I took a deep breath and took each step, my grip on Seung Hyun tightening. I was about to gasp at the hindeous mask that person was wearing when that person jumped out but instead of scaring us by screaming or something, a loud gasp was produced. Seung Hyun and I stared in wonder. I thought we looked weird or something and looked at Seung Hyun to check. Ah...

"Say hi." I nudged Seung Hyun as I whispered.

"What?"

"Say hi. Probably a fan" And Seung Hyun and I quickly bowed a little and smiled as we walked passed the person.

"Puhahahahaha!" I bent over to hug my stomach when we were outside. "Instead of scaring us, she got a scare herself...!"

"She gasped so loudly that I can hear that she is a girl!" I continued to rant and laugh at the same time. "She would be fired if her employer sees her not working but staring at tourists!"

"Okay, okay... You are gaining attention." He tugged me on and started walking. Jane looked like she was tramatised and her face was as white as a sheet of paper, as if she got a shock of her life. Actually, it wasn't that scary...

"People... I want to eat already." I told them when we gathered to discuss which stop to go next.

"Japanese food! On?"

"On!" Again, we girls raced off the to restaurant. Actually, I was at the disadvantage. I don't know my way around. In the end, I came in second since I was following behind Stella all the while.

"Table for six!" Stella told the waiter and followed him in.

"At least wait for everyone to arrive." I called her.

"Good things don't wait." She called back and just went inside. That was the way she is. I waited for Seung Hyun and the others first before going inside to look for Stella. She was already making herself comfortable in the cushioned chair, looking like a boss as she flipped the menu. Brandon sat beside her and knocked the side of her head lightly.

"Running off alone again..."

"Bleh." Me and my friends rolled our eyes at her childishness, looking back at the menu. When the food came, we ate but my friends were talking nonstop. I was already finishing my ramen but theirs were still a full bowl. In the end, they only finished everything a hour after.

"I will foot the bill." Seung Hyun said quietly and raised his hand.

"I will pay." I pushed his hand down and raised mine.

"Hey hey." Stella called. "Who is the one who came last? Foot the bill. Why are they paying?" She looked at Vivian and Jane.

"She came last." Jane pointed at Vivian.

"It's okay. My treat." And Seung Hyun stood up and went to the counter.

"Wah, we got a treat from TOP...!" Jane exclaimed, totally excitedly. When Seung Hyun returned, we all thanked him.

"You're welcome. I even got in here for free. I should treat." After we left the restaurant, we continued to play a few more rides and then went to the shops. I saw the canvas bag that Seung Ri bought the other time and immediately grabbed one and moved on to the next rack. In the end, my friends and I ended up buying a whole lot of stuff toys and more rubbish.

"I told you to control yourself..." Seung Hyun looked at the bags in my hands then eyed me.

"I left them in Korea." I flashed a kiddy smile.

"Very funny. It's not like you practise self-restraint when shopping in Korea."

"I always forget to bring it out. That's why." I replied nonchalantly. As long as I'm happy...

"Psh." The day ended quickly and the sun soon set. We made our way back and when we were in the train station, I received a call from Jenny.

"Where are you?" Was the first thing she gave me when I answered the call.

"On the way home. Why?"

"Yesterday, you went to Kole." She stated.

"Oh? How did you know?" I asked, my eyes widened a little. Did she stalk me?

"Because I'm Jenny." I rolled my eyes as I scoffed.

"What's the matter?"

"Have something to show you. Wanna come down?"

"Fine."

"Call me when you have reached."

"Hm." And I hung up. I told the other about it and we separated ways.

"She has something she wants to show us?" I nodded.

"Hm. We are going to the pub we went yesterday."

"Why do I have this weird feeling?" He questioned with a laugh.

"Me too."

When we arrived at the entrance of the pub, the waiter there recognised us and told us to go up to the office. Weird... We headed up despite not knowing where the office was. I asked a staff instead of calling Jenny. The staff knocked and opened a door to reveal Jenny sitting before an office desk, watching the television. Hang on, is the she owner or something?

"Hi." She smiled as she stood up. "Come in." The two of us went inside.

"Okay, shoot. Are you the owner?"

"As expected, how fast..." She gave me quite a hard smack on my arm. "You should have told me yesterday, then I could give you a discount or something." We sat at the couch and stared at her.

"Two naughty things..." She shot us a dirty look and I furrowed my brows as I watched her stood up to get her laptop from the desk. "What the hell is this?" She placed it on the coffee table before us. I swear I wanted to vanish into the thin air when I saw the video playing.

"When I saw it just now, I nearly fall off the chair." I sank in my seat and couldn't even lift my head. I don't have to look at Seung Hyun to see his expression.

"Although I know something like this would happen when my staffs told me two particular Hallyu stars visited my place, isn't this a little too... Daring?" I laughed and cried softly in embarrassment. She removed the CD and held it up.

"Do you know how much I can get by handing this to a reporter?" My eyes widened.

"Sis, this is serious. You cannot do that."

"Yeah, I know. So I called you over to give this to you." She handed it to me and when I looked at the casing, I felt my cheeks getting warm.

"You have to remove it from the CCTV record too."

"I already did. Keep that CD for souvenir." She walked back to her desk and sat down while I went over to her.

"This is really serious. If that leaks out, I'm really over."

"I edited the CCTV record already. For your sake. If something happened in my pub and when the police found out that the tape is edited, it's me who will get suspected." She spat, pushing me away. "Go check if you don't trust me."

"I'm really going to check...!"

"How hurting... You better look clearly." She shot me a look and I followed her into the connected room with many screens installed on the wall. She keyed in the pin number and went back to yesterday's events and sure enough, that particular part was gone.

"Thank you so much...!" I threw myself to her, giving her a tight hug.

"I don't know you go around asking people to kiss you when you are drunk."

"You understand Korean?" I raised a brow at her.

"A little." And we went out.

"If the media gets hold of that video, it must be you. I will break ties with you." I playfully threatened.

"Oi, now you are the only one having the record. And don't easily say things like that." She smacked my back.

"Tsk. Who knows? You might have another copy." She rolled her eyes and shoved me aside.

"Go. I'm busy." She pretended to be upset with me and opened the door, gesturing us to leave.

"Thanks, sis." I smiled when we were outside. "Really."

"Don't you feel lucky that you picked my pub?

"Really lucky." I said sincerely, smiling.

"Okay. Go." She waved and we left. Seung Hyun and I didn't talk as we stood at the roadside to hail a taxi.

"I will destroy it the first thing I reached home." I muttered to myself, hugging my bag protectively where the CD was.

"I just know there's a CCTV..."

"Then why did you do it?" I asked, shooting my head to him.

"You are the one who called me to."

"You must be drunk. That's why you can't make the right decision. How can you follow everything I said?" His eyes widened, hearing me playfully blaming him.

"Gosh... I'm speechless." He rolled his eyes.

On the way back, we kept bickering on the incident. Why the hell did I call him to kiss me anyway? I have misbehaved as a girl...! Ahhh...!

"I'm showing my mother, proving that it's not only me wanting to have skinship with you all the time." He said as I opened the door to my unit.

"What show? I'm going to destroy that." I shot back as I stepped in. I came to a halt when I saw my father watching news on the television when he turned back to us.

"Dad, I'm back." And Seung Hyun quickly bowed. My father gave us a nod so small that I nearly missed it. Seung Hyun and I looked at each other, satisfied with just that little response from him. We got back into our rooms.

"Mummy..." I called when I saw her reading a book on the mattress. "I'm home." She looked up and smiled.

"Where did you go today?"

"Sentosa with Stella and the other guys. I played rides for the first time in my life!" She smiled back at my wide smile and went back to her reading. Seung Hyun showered first before me. I went to Seung Hyun's room with my laptop. Seung Gi had texted me saying that he sent me an email.

'I went to Seung Ri-ssi's academy today. I watched them sing and dance a few songs but I still cannot really make up my mind. Seung Ri-ssi had kindly videoed them down. Have a look. In my opinion, the one in grey is the best.'

I opened the attached videos and loaded it. There was only one wearing grey so I immediately spotted which one Seung Gi was talking about. Indeed, I was impressed with his vocal and dancing skills. Other than that boy, a particular girl caught my attention. I thought she was the female Rain. When she sings, her voice was powerful and full of force.

"What is this?" I was so absorbed that I don't even realised when Seung Hyun had scooted beside me.

"This?" I glanced at him. "Our agency is producing a dance group soon. So we are looking for talents. These are the people in Seung Ri oppa's academy."

"Seung Ri? You even think of debuting his talents?" Seung Hyun asked as if I did something crazy.

"As you can see, they are good. Why?" I eyed him weirdly.

"Seung Ri just don't associate to anything serious..." I laughed, turning to him.

"What does that supposed to mean?" He laughed as well and continued to wipe his hair dry. I quickly replied to Seung Gi and pulled out the CD from my bag.

"Oppa, I'm destroying this."

"No...!" He tried to snatch it but I hugged it to my chest. "At least saved it in my iTouch first!"

"You're crazy...!" I yelled in disbelief, slapping his arm. With a swift tug, the casing slipped from my hands and he played it on the laptop. I fell on my side and pressed my face on the mattress as I heard myself asking for the kiss. I must be crazy to do that...! Seung Hyun pulled me up and forced me to watch it. The feeling was so different to monitoring a kiss scene in a drama. I have watched myself kissing several different actors, but I never experience such embarrassment before. It was like I was caught red-handed for doing something shameless. My hand was on my face as I peeked through the gaps of my fingers.

"It's hot..." I turned to Seung Hyun in disbelief. Is he crazy?! I turned back and it felt like we were watching some ography too! The smacking of our lips were just so loud. Too loud! Damn those alcohol! I felt a hand on my cheek and turned to Seung Hyun with a wondering look.

"Why are you this embarrassed?" He asked as he chuckled. "It's so warm...!"

"Shut up." I hissed, pushing his hand away.

"It's only us... You are not getting aroused watching this, are you?" I gasped and turned to him. Aroused?! He is really, really insane!
-
"No!" I defended loudly. "I don't even know what is the meaning of aroused!" I was not trying to imply how innocent I was but it was just that how could he take embarrassment as arousal? Even if he was joking, it was way too ridiculous.

"What?" He laughed again. "Don't pretend. Your fans even gave you CDs." He said. "And you have watched them."

"But I didn't feel anything." And he fell on the mattress, totally giving in to the overwhelming urge to laugh. I know it was an absurd lie, but I can't admit it in his face that, yes, I'm aroused, right?

"If you don't feel anything, why do you want me to hug you all the time?"

"I just wanted you to calm me down. I got a scare." Well, I really just wanted him to calm me down, but not from scare... I wanted him to hug me tight until the arousal in my body died down.

"Puhahahahahahha! Yah, don't get too far. What scare are you talking about?" I ignored him as I just looked away. I'm going to lose anyway if I continued to argue. The fact that we even watched those things together already proved that neither one of us was innocent. We all experienced the feeling of being aroused. I stopped the video and pulled out the CD, immediately breaking it into halves. I heard Seung Hyun gasped and when I turned to look at him, he had that very shock look on his face.

"No one else should see this." And I went to toss the broken CD in the rubbish bin in the kitchen.

"Yah..." He tugged on me when I returned. "I was just joking when I said to show it to others.

"I know." I turned to him when he rested his chin on my shoulder. "And I'm just embarrassed." I covered my face again and yelled softly in my hands. Jenny is surely going to tease me about this in the future. She might even let my other cousins know about it. That I actually asked for a kiss. My image as a hard-to-get girl will be shattered in their minds!

"Are you tired?" I asked when I saw his eyes closed.

"A little..." He mumbled. I shifted my body and hugged him to me, pushing his head to the crook of my neck. He planted a peck on my neck, up my jawline then to my cheek.

"But don't you want your piggyback?" Shaking my head lightly, I put on a faint smile.

"Next time. Sleep." He let go of me and sat up, getting on his feet.

"Get up." He squatted down infront of me, back facing me.

"I'm okay, oppa. Sleep."

"I will sleep after you sleep." And he pulled me on his back, grabbing my thighs and stood up. He paced around the room.

"Go to sleep, okay?" He uttered softly as he patted my thighs.

"I ate a lot these days."

"It's good news that you are heavier now, to me."

The next three days we walked around the neighborhood and did some shopping.

Monday late morning, we got so bored after breakfast so we decided to just walk around the area. We ended up at my former secondary school.

"This was where I studied." I told Seung Hyun as we strolled passed the building.

"Here?" He smiled as he looked through the high wired fencing. "So it's here..."

"Don't really have special memories here. Was quite a loner during school life."

"A total different story when you studied in Korea." He stated with a faint smile.

"Hm." Nodding, I looked back into the campus. "Never had a high grade in life. When people were having the supposed best period of their lives, I spent it very dully and boringly." I said softly as I reminsced those times. "But still, I miss my time here. Good or bad, I miss them all." He kept quiet, letting go and my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"You want something to drink?" He changed the topic when he saw a convenience store just outside the school gate. I nodded and we went inside. After picking a bottle of green tea, we headed for the counter. We waited as there was a man with a toddler making payment. When the man gave the child the packet of biscuits, I raised a brow at his voice. Everything became clear when he turned and I saw the side of his face.

"Mr Lim?" The man turned and a smile broke out on my face. He furrowed his brows a little. "Do you still remember me?" Seung Hyun seemed to know what was going on and helped me pay for the drink.

"Oh..." An imaginary bulb lit at the side of his head and he smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm very fine." I smiled back as we made our way outside.

"I thought you are in Korea?"

"You do watch news on me?" I asked in sacarsm. Mr Lim was my form teacher in the secondary school and I was actually quite close with him. We always spoke to each other as if we were friends.

"My wife is a fan of Korean artistes and when she praised one of your song, I was so stunned to see you on television. So you disappeared from school to do that?" I smiled sheepishly.

"Apparently, yes..." He eyed me sternly.

"When we were all preparing for the leaving school examinations, you went there? At least take the examinations before you leave."

"I'm not playing there. I worked hard too." I defended immediately. "And I'm now a university graduate, okay?"

"Tsk. I always knew you have that rebellious streak in you."

"But," I dropped my gaze to the bottle of drink in my hands, smiling. "What will it be like now if I'm not rebellious?" I looked up at him. "I might still be that average person on earth, and I might not find my partner," I tilted my head a little to Seung Hyun who was a distance behind with his back facing us, giving us some space. "And most importantly, I won't be able to achieve my dreams."

"Yeah right. When did I ever win you when you are talking back?" I flashed a kiddy smile.

"So you're still teaching?"

"Yes."

"I thought you said you are going to resign after our class graduates?" I teased.

"Then who is going to feed me and my family?" I shrugged.

"So this is your son?" I asked as my gaze fell to the young boy looking up at me with wondering eyes. I squatted down to his eye level. "Hello."

"Hello." He smiled back.

"My wife has always wanted to see you." I stood up again upon his statement.

"Really? Where is she?"

"There." He gestured to a woman walking towards us. When she saw me, I saw her changed. Widened eyes, lips aparted. I smiled brightly and bowed as she slowly stepped forward. We talked a little and she got Seung Hyun and my autograph.

"I told you she was my student." Mr Lim said when Seung Hyun was signing on a piece of paper. She was just smiling all the way, like she couldn't hear what her husband said. After that, we bid farewell.

Tuesday, we shopped all day. When we came back home, I went to my room and saw the flowers in the vase withering.

"Oh?" I was surprised and my heart sank. Quickly dropping the shopping bags, I urgently walked to the desk, looking into the vase. There were still sufficient water and flowers shouldn't die so quickly as well. I suddenly felt down. I don't know I could actually go sad for flowers, but I just...

"Oppa..." I called softly to myself, still staring at it. "Oppa..." I turned and saw Seung Hyun opening the door of his room to come out.

"What are you doing?" He stared down at the bags all over the floor and up to me again. "What's wrong?" He brisk walked to me when he saw my saddened face. He cupped both my cheeks. "Why...?"

"The flowers..." I muttered softly, turning back to the vase. He looked over my shoulders and saw them. He smiled.

"It's okay. The weather might not be suitable for it."

"But, it's too fast to die..."

"You don't have to be sad." He rubbed circles on my back. "I will get you more the next day."

"It's not that... I just..." I looked down, confused at what was happening to me. Why the hell do I feel like crying over withering flowers?

"Jung ah, are you okay?" He asked, noticing the seriousness in me about the upcoming death of those plants. He don't know that could affect me so much.

"I just, feel sad..."

"Why should you?" He softly asked, patting the back of my head as he closed the gap between us and lightly held me in his arms. Yi Jung, what is wrong with you?

Wednesday, our flight back to Korea was 4 in the evening. My parents were at home to send me off. I was so happy. My father also took the day off. I sat on my bed as I watched the flowers drooped, the colours of the petals faded. Brown took over the vibrant colours. All the flowers had died but I can't seem to clear them. They must have already been withering when I was having fun.

"Cheer up." I turned and saw Seung Hyun sitting beside me. "They are just flowers."

"Hm." I managed to smile and rested my head on his shoulder when he pulled me to him.

When it was time, we went off to the airport. My mother hugged me tightly.

"Take care when you are there. I will go over some time, okay?" I nodded, closing my eyes to prevent tears from flowing out.

"Please take care of her for me." She told Seung Hyun when she pulled away. "She may be very careful in her career, but she doesn't take note when it comes to herself."

"Yes, I surely will. You don't have to worry."

"Take care too." She told Seung Hyun and he bowed. "We always welcome you back to Singapore."

"Dad," I called, leading him to turn to me. I walked over to him. "I will miss you too. Please come over if you have time." He nodded cooly. "And Dad," I stopped myself from choking and slowly leaned in to give him a hug. "Thank you. Thank you, Daddy." I managed to say softly. I know he must be surprised. I was never the type to show affections but I knew I have to do that at that time. I smiled when I felt his big hands patting my back and the back of my head.

"Good bye." My mother waved as we slowly walked in. I waved back together with Seung Hyun. My father didn't wave, but he looked proud. Of me. I smiled to him and waved to my mother one last time before we disappeared from their sight.
===

Hello. The following chapters will be on things happening in Korea. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it! ^^

 

To secsnow, Hello. Here's the latest update. Thanks for supporting! ^^

 




To Bungsky, Hello. Thanks for supporting! ^^

 




Schedulex2(C)


Started- 12:55PM, 091211
Stopped at '-', 17:44PM, 091211

Continued- 21:43PM, 101211
Ended- 23:01PM, 101211



Typed author's note and replied comments and posted on 23:22PM, 111211