Chapter 12

You And I 2


After that incident, I started to look for property agents for a villa in that area. I began to go to one villa after another to look for a suitable one. It would be something new and special to have a shop in a villa. I like that idea. Finally, I found one and started to plan the interior design. As everything fitted to what I wanted the new branch of Dreams to be, I just bought that villa. I wanted to discuss this with Seung Hyun, but he was out of the country at that time and for my character, I tend to do things 'efficiently'. When I feel that the time is ripe, I don't wait. That was why I made that decision myself. And since I didn't tell Seung Hyun about it, this branch would of course be hundred percent mine, so there's no point naming it 'Dreams' as it wasn't from the same branch. So I came up with 'Dream's Inn'. It would be somewhat a sub-branch. I had recruited Bong Soon and a few of my university's friends. The CEO is of course, me. That goes without saying and Bong Soon will be the overall in-charge, while the other two will be the designers. The plan layout was something like Dreams, but there are no salon and medicure services there. The living room will be the main area where all the clothes will be. Rooms on the first level will have a main theme each and clothings would follow the theme of the room. There are only two rooms and the theme would be 'elegant', which means most of the night gowns, cocktail gowns would be found there while the other would be 'style'. Stylish T-shirts could be found there. Style is a huge range. Hip hop syle, pop style... If you are the kind of person who pick and choose clothings to make it your own style, you should shop in that room. The kitchen will be seperated from the living room by a glass divider and the kitchen is the cafe since the kitchen is connected with the spacious dining room. You know in the kichen there will sometimes be this counter where movies would show the actress mixing salad and behind the counter would be the sink, the stove and stuff. The counter would be the cashier counter. The cafe then extends outdoors, to the side potch, where customers are able to enjoy their time outside, feeling the breeze, looking at the Han River. The fitting rooms, would be at level two. One room has two cubicles and I prepared 3 rooms just for clothes-fitting. As there was one more vacant room, I turned that room into an accersories 'outlet'. As for the last room at the end of the hallway, which is also the biggest room on that level, is the office. A total of four tables would be placed inside since we have four main staffs, including myself. The third level would be storerooms, storing things that are not usually used and it was somehow like a spare home for me. There is a bedroom and a balcony. The whole building is in the shades of pink, totally different from Dreams which had a designer store kind of feel. I wanted Dream's Inn to be cute, to be every girl's dream inn and also where people, couples could relax and have a little holiday of their own. I also wanted it to be a place where every girl could dream and feel like they are in a fairytale. This isn't my style, but I just wanted a change.



End of flashback


"These are all the designs. They arrived this Saturday." Bong Soon told me as she allowed me to browse through the works of the designers, my fellow friends.

"It's perfect." I smiled, looking at up her, satisfied. "Clothes like this," I looked up at her as I took out a lacy dress, showing it to her. "Those cute and femnine looking clothes, place them at the living room."

"Okay." She nodded. When I came in just now, the first thing I saw was the pink walls of the living room, so I think cute kind of clothes would match perfectly with the colour.
--------
"So the opening will be in two weeks' time. You will be here, right?" She asked, looking down at me.

"Yeah." I nodded as I tilted my head to face her. "Of course I will be here."

"Will it be really crowded? It cannot be in chaos here since the security is strict."

"The media doesn't know about it. I will post on the website only two days before the opening."

"Okay." She nodded, smiling. "Leave it. I will settle everything when the renovation ended."

"You know I get excited everytime I see clothes..." I said quietly and she chuckled softly, squatting down beside me and joined me in admiring the dresses.

"When this arrive, I was like so amazed!" Bong Soon said when I pulled out a maroon tube dress from the box. "I even ran to Jun Ri and ranted on how marvelous her design was." I chuckled.

"I'm going to buy this...!" I cried softly, deciding. Then, both of us giggled.

"But, you are not planning to tell Seung Hyun- ssi about this?" I turned to her.

"It would be more fun if he finds out himself." I wriggled my eyebrows.

"He will know for sure...! He stays at the street just behind us...!"

"He stays in his dorm most of the time..." I said, folding the clothes and placed them back into the box.

"Then I think his family will know before him. Imagine his expression when he received a call saying, Jungie has a shop at the street opposite ours!" I turned to her looking amused when she faked an excited voice. "You're right..." She surpressed her laughter. "It will be fun..." She then bowed her head slightly, covering and started laughing.

"What's with you..." I asked quietly, lightly shaking my head. After that, we went up to the office and I was so satisfied. Everything. It was just flawless. Bong Soon passed me a packet of tonic drink.

"Gulp it down." She said, sitting down next to me. "You gave me a scare of my life when I heard about the incident in Singapore. What's wrong with you? 24 years old already, yet don't know how to take care of yourself." She eyed me, lecturing.

"Yah, how would I know...?" I defended. "Why is everyone blaming me when I'm the victim...?"

"Can't you smell something weird when you were about to drink the drink? I can't believe you still drank..."

"All I smelt was mocha. Seriously..." I stated.

"Surely there was some funny smell. The amount poured into the drink must be a lot for you to be hospitalised."

"I really don't know. Would I still chug it down if I knew?"

"That's why I said you have to be careful..."

"Okay... Don't worry..." I said, knowing clearly that she was just concerning. She looked away and said after a long pause.

"Okay, okay. Go back now." She stood up, taking the empty packet from my hands. I looked up at her wonderingly. This was my shop and she was chasing me out?

"Go back home and rest." She pulled me up.

"Why...~" I asked in a whining tone. I mean, this was so ridiculous.

"I just remember that you should be at home instead of slacking here. Why are you dragging your ill body all around Seoul? You still claimed that you know how to take care of yourself..."

"I'm fine already...~" I retorted.

"No no no no, you better go back." She insisted.

"You called me when I was in Singapore. I was okay since then."

"Still, you need to rest!" She began dragging me downstairs. I gave up and allowed her to throw me outside. Pushing me into the car, she passed me my bag.

"I will take care of everything, so rest assured and go home." She said before slamming the door closed. My jaws were dropping, looking at her, speechless. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, fastening the seatbelt. Waving to her, I stepped on the paddle and the car went down the road.
==================================
Hello people. Sorry for the long long wait. Here's the next chapter! Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it. ^^

 

 

To SomedayTomorrow, Hello. Though it's like super duper long ago, I still thank you for the birthday wish! :D Thanks for supporting! ^^


To SNhamizah, Hello. Here's the latest chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^
 

 

 

 

Schedulex2(C)

 



Started- 8:19PM, 060311
Stopped at '-', 10:06PM, 060311

Continued- 8:41PM, 070311
Stopped at '--', 10:08PM, 070311

Continued- 8:45PM, 080311
Stopped at '---', 10:08PM, 080311

Continued- 8:37PM, 090311
Stopped at '----', 10:16PM, 090311

Continued- 8:39PM, 100311
Stopped at '-----', 10:03PM, 100311

Continued- 10:03PM, 120311
Stopped at '------', 11:10PM, 120311

Continued- 8:57PM, 140311
Stopped at '-------', 12:03AM, 150311  

Continued- 8:30PM, 150311
Stopped at '--------',  11:55PM, 150311

Continued- 10:30PM, 170311
Ended- 11:00PM, 170311



Typed note and replied comments and posted at 10:24PM, 180311.