Chapter 5

You And I 2
Time- 8:31PM
---

Crossing my legs, I waited patiently for my managers to arrive. There's this commercial film photo shooting today. For VOGUE Girl. I turned back when I heard footsteps coming my way. I smiled as I stood up from the chair.

"Is your ankle getting better?" She asked, holding my arm as I limped slowly to her.

"My mum had helped rubbed ointment for me every night. It's not so swollen already." I removed my shoe to show her my slight recovery.

"But it still hurts. That's why you're walking like this..." She looked down, worried. "Do you need to see a doctor? It would recover faster."

"It's getting better already. No worries." I flashed an assuring smile. "Where's oppa?" I asked, looking around, not seeing the male manager.

"He's busy today." I nodded as my manager helped me out of the office. "I told you not to wear those shoes to the recording..." She resumed to the previous topic and nagged again. "Throw those shoes away."

"No. How can I throw that away? It's so expensive!" I cried. And I personally love those shoes a lot.

"Then you shouldn't wear that. Who wear those shoes to climb a mountain? I'm really speechless..." She eyed me.

"I'm in a hurry, that's why. I'm used to wearing those so I just slipped my legs in and went off." I explained. I sprained my ankle during the filming of '1 Night 2 Days', where we went to climb a mountain. I forgot the name of the mountain but anyway, I wore a pair of normal outdoor shoes while others wore sneakers or sports shoes. I was stupid enough to miss out an extra pair of sports shoes when I packed my things. Although they were not high-heeled, they weren't suitable for mountain climbing so there goes my ankle... My manager just shook her head and she drove us to the set. VOGUE Girl was promoting their products for this winter and it was an outdoor shooting. The current temperature was like negative ten degrees celsius? God, I just hope I don't catch a flu. My manager was like saying this particular new brand of chocolates was heavenly good since we were moving on the road.

"You know I can't eat those and you are here commenting on how good they were? You're mean..." I said softly, facing the front. I was just joking though. All along, I don't fancy snacks.

"I'm sorry..." She chuckled. "Next time, I will bring some for you. Just don't let Yoo Hyun knows." She glanced at me. "But when he happened to find out, remember not to say I was the one who gave you." Then, the both of us chuckled loudly.

"Then I would be the only one scolded..." I said, feeling unfair.

"Say it's Seung Hyun who gave you." She decided and winked at me before looking infront again.

"Unnie, you're so bad..." I laughed softly as I said.

"Why? He's always seen eating tibits. Yoo Hyun would believe."

"But still, I would be the one scolded when you are at the wrong as well..." I eyed her.

"Shh..." I chuckled again. Jin Hye is just so cute! Soon, we arrived at the set. We got out and quickly hugged ourselves over the thick coat we were wearing as the freezing cold air kissed us. I hugged Jin Hye's arms as we quickly walked to the meeting area. We greeted the staffs and after the cameraman arrived, they got me changed and styled my hair. I was wearing a brown leather coat and thanked god, it kept me super warm. So much more than the one I wore here. The black skinnies hugged my legs and my long curls were messily styled, some flowing down my back while some were flowing over my shoulders. No one would want to step out of their house having this hairstyle. I was brought to a tree where a swing was attached to it. I stood and posed for a few shots first. Then when I was told to sit on the swing, I held both ropes tying to the wooden seat and slowly sat down.

"Omo...! It's cold..." I said softly to myself and looked up to see the hair stylist fixing my hair. The seat was icy cold! Someone help me! How am I suppose to continue sitting here? I almost jump up when my came in contact with it...! She smiled without looking at me as she combed my fringe, sweeping it to the side. Then she left and I started to pose. I tilted my head to the side, lifting my head up to the gentle sunlight. It shone on my face and I closed my eyes, enjoying the only warmth available in the winter. I then stood up, gripped on one of the ropes and slowly walked behind the swing then to the tree, everything in slow motion, so there was enough time for the camerman to take the shots. When we changed the location, I stood in the middle of a 'forest', with trees around. I smiled faintly, looking around as I walked a distance away from the camera. A bunch of wild withered flowers in my hands, I bent down when I stepped on the stalk of another withered flower, picking it up. Smiling like I found another beautiful blooming flower, I smelt the 'scent' of the withered flowers. It was meant to be irony. That was part of the concept. The flowers in my hands were all dried up, ugly and definitely have no scent at all but I was smiling peacefully as I closed my eyes, holding the dried plants up near to my nose. Soon, the shooting came to an end and I went to the agency to get some things done before I was sent back home by Jin Hye.

"Bye. Takecare." She waved before I stepped out.

"Bye. Careful on your way back." I smiled and closed the door. I waved to her before turning to walk in.

"Oh my god. It's so cold..." I said as I stepped into my house and quickly closed the door. Janet turned to me, walking out of the kitchen, holding a cup.

"Welcome back..." She smiled as she walked to the living room and placed the cup on the coffee table.

"Where are the rest?" I asked, pulling the shoe off my leg.

"Sleeping." She replied. I looked at the clock and realised the time was already 9PM. "They are like bears hibernating. It's still so early..."

"It's just that you are an owl. It's 9PM already you know?" I eyed her, knowing that she sleeps late every night.

"What? I'm the type who enjoys the quiet night. Not an owl..." She rolled her eyes.

"Fine fine..." I smiled before putting my bag inside my room. I slowly turned the knob of the guest room and saw them sleeping soundly. I closed the door and turned to go to the kitchen.

"Aunt left soup for you." Janet said as she the stove to heat up the pot of soup.

"My mum's soup!" I exclaimed softly. My mum's soup is the best! I picked up the soup and served the soup into my mouth slowly when Janet placed the bowl infront of me.

"Is it Singapore flavour?" She asked, obviously teasing me.

"Totally!" I smiled to her before drinking another mouth. I always complain to them that the food here in Korea is not Singapore taste and miss the food back in Singapore. I longed for this taste and fragrance. My granny's and mum's soup are the best! World best! Two thumbs up!

"Oh ya." I looked up from the bowl when I thought of something. "The dress you said you wanted. I got it." I stood up and went inside my room, pulling out the white dress from my bag that she said she liked when she was in my store. "Here. F-O-C." I handed it to her, saying the initials for 'free of charge'.

"Really?" Her eyes widened.

"It's cheap since I get in bulks from the factory." I replied, immediately knowing what she was thinking. The price again...

"Thank you then. Love you this much." She spreaded her arms.

"Only this much?" I pretended to be disappointed.

"Sorry, dear. I can only give you this much. Get the rest from TOP." Then we laughed. "Your phone." She informed when the gadget on the dining table vibrated as I did not notice from all the laughing. I picked it up and opened the text message.

From Seung Hyun,

Hey. How are you? So busy these few days. Just finished the schedules for today. How about you?

I pressed on the keypads, replying.

To Seung Hyun,

Hello oppa. I'm fine. You? Looks like I finished work earlier than you. :p

I sent and after around ten seconds, he replied.

From Seung Hyun,

I'm fine too. Great then, I need to get food for the boys. Mind to accompany me?

I decided to just call him to ask for the details.

"Oppa." I called first when the call was picked up.

"Hey."

"Where to meet?" I asked.

"Hm... The boys want to eat jajangmyun. Let's meet at the store near the swimming complex."

"Okay." Then, we hung up. I quickly finished the soup and washed the dishes.

"Going out?" Janet asked, opening the fridge to take a bar of chocolates. I smiled. "Not to be back too late. When did you start having this habit of going out with guys late at night?" She eyed me, making fun of me again. I stuck out my tongue before putting on a red trench coat. "Little red hiding hood?" She asked, giggling.

"You're jealous right?" I asked, sitting down to put on a pair of boots reaching half the length of my legs.

"Be extra careful of the wolf. Since it's late." She couldn't stop laughing. Gosh, Seung Hyun is the wolf...? "Granny couldn't rescue you then..."

"Hey..." I turned back to her as my lips curved upwards, can't help but to smile at the silly things she was crapping even though I tried hard not to smile.

"Takecare." She walked me out.

"Bye." I waved before walking off.

Arriving at the best jajangmyun store ever, I got out of the car. Looking around, I don't see Seung Hyun. Walking to the entrance, I placed my hands in the big pockets as I shivered.

"Hey." An arm wrapped around my shoulders and I jumped. God...! I sprung back.

"Stop it. You sure treasure every chance you have to scare me..." I held my chest. He laughed.

"What happened to your leg?" He asked, staring down.

"Sprained my ankle during '1 Night 2 Days' recording." I said as we walked into the store. Pushing the door opened, the hot air rushed into our faces. It was so warm in there. Heaters are the best invention! Haha...

"5 servings of jajangmyun to go." Seung Hyun placed his order. Luckily the customers were all elderly, so they don't recognise us. After the food was ready, we walked out.

"God. It's cold...!" He rubbed his arms as soon as we walked out while my hands were pushed into the pockets, head facing down as the icy cold wind blew.

"Ah..." I cried as the wind became stronger. I turned to the back until the wind died down. If I face the wind, my face would become a block of ice. Seung Hyun wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We soon started running when the wind came again.

"It's cold!" I said, squatting down beside a random car, hiding from the wind. Pulling the collar of the trench coat up to my cheeks, I buried my head into the thick clothing. He squatted infront of me, hugging me.

"Let's go." He pulled me up, pushing my shoulders to him as I leaned my face near his chest. We stopped at a vendor to get some warm soup. Ordering fish cakes, rice cakes and other local snacks, we stood infront of the cart, eating. I was leaning so near to where the soup was, trying to get the heat. The owner smiled to himself when he knew what I was trying to do when I was so near to the pot of soup. I ate and ate before my stomach was all warmed up. Seung Hyun held onto my hand and placed it in his pocket all along. At first, both our hands were like ice but now, it was warm. Super warm. My small hand completely covered by his big ones.

"Can you still eat after eating all these?" I asked, remembering the jajangmyun he bought earlier.

"No problem. I had not eaten since 1PM and I can just burn the calories tomorrow. Nowadays is like working out in the gym. Tired like hell..."

"What are you busying with?" I asked, holding the cup of soup to my lips.

"Promotion of the drama. Then the Fila commercial film and the concert stuff."

"Wow..." I shook my head, finishing the last drop of soup. After finishing the food and getting ourselves all warmed up, Seung Hyun paid and we went off. We walked back to where our cars were.

"Becareful when you are driving. Remember to massage your ankle with warm towel before you sleep." He bent down to see my face. I nodded and he closed the door. We waved and I drove off.
---
Okay. Another chapter! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. ^^

P.S. I would be out of the country from 12 December to 19 December. The earliest I can get back to update is 21 Decemeber?

To Fish, Hi. I have thought of adding a bonus into 'You and I' by typing the whole drama 'The playboy next door'. But I can only get to that after finishing my another on-going FanFiction as I can't cope with so many stories at one time. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To gelachoi, Hi. If I was there, I think I would be so flushed and couldn't stop stealing glances at him. Haha! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 8:31PM, 111210
Ended- 11:38PM, 111210