Chapter 14

You And I 2

Time- 10:26PM


"What?!" Yeh Jin turned to me when she was reaching up for a plate, freezing in position.

"I said I will be leaving for Singapore. It's just a week." I said again, still picking up the fried chicken wings from the wok.

"Then bring me along too!" She exclaimed.

"But you have activities in school, don't you?" I asked like a caring mother.

"Arg! I don't care! Just bring me there! You promise me!" Gosh, the reaction from her was similar to Seung Hyun's.

"Yes, I did. But how about the exhibition your club is holding?" I asked again, turning to her.

"But I want to go...!"

"Then you are going to just let your hard work you put in this winter vacation all to waste? There will be many chances to visit Singapore." I smiled before walking to the table and put down the plate. I turned around and saw Yeh Jin sulking, pouting for me to see. I chuckled softly, going back to the wok and reached for the plate in Yeh Jin's hand.

"I promise I will bring you there. Just trust me." I said, removing the remaining chicken wings in the wok of oil. She mumbled something that I couldn't figure out but I just patted on her head, handing her the plate filled with her favourite dish. She shot me a look before going to the table behind us and started to eat. She became quiet after that I when I turned to check on her, I knew she understood and was fine already as she on her fingers after finishing the last piece of the fried food.

"You ate everything?" I asked in amusement as she came and placed the plate in the sink, washing it.

"Why, there's still another plate of them left." She uttered. I just smiled and continued to chop the vegetables.

"Strong Heart is here...!" She suddenly announced loudly. When I turned to her, she had already sprinted off to the living room, jumping onto the sofa.

"But you said you wil be helping me with lunch!" I called out, only to get silence in return. I snorted, shaking my head lightly as I turned back to the chopping board.

"Unnie! Big Bang is guesting...!"

"I know." I replied, not even moving my gaze away from the ingredients. I saw the commercial film about it long ago. I continued with the cooking as I listened to Ho Dong's voice from the television.

"Yeh Jin ah, lunch is ready." I called, setting the plates on the table. I looked into the living room when she didn't reply me. She was totally into the show.

"Unnie!" She screamed out of a sudden when I was removing the apron on me, causing me to jump a little. I turned back to her to see her waving for me to go over. "Faster come!"

"Come and eat first." I said calmly, thinking she was just doing some fangirl stuff as Hee Chul was guested as well.

"Faster come...! You will regret if you don't watch this!" She yelled back. "Ah... Damn it! I can't even pause this..." I heard her curse softly.

"Where did you learn that from?" I asked, walking towards the sofa. I was about to start lecturing when she pulled me down to sit.

"The scolding can wait. You have to see this...!" I saw her determination and turned to the screen, seeing what caused all the fuss Yeh Jin was making.

"You cannot miss this, unnie..." She said in excitement. Ho Dong was questioning someone in the show.



=== Strong Heart ===


"Big Bang has been collaborating with Wonder Girls once again after five years. The response is really good and you all have been hitting the top place of various music charts." Everyone clapped. Only Seung Ri, Seung Hyun and Ji Yong of Big Bang guested for the show and the trio bowed.

"Yes, the hit song 'Hit Your Soul' is really popular right now. Even my mother is listening to it." Seung Gi said.

"Thank you." The members said, bowing again.

"The member, TOP- ssi," Ho Dong glanced at the cards in his hands and turned to Seung Hyun.

"Yes." Seung Hyun answered.

"Wonder Girls' Kim Yoo Bin," Ho Dong looked a little hesitant. "The both of you have a scandal?"

"Yes." Seung Hyun admitted simply.

"And as everyone knows, you and Yi Jung-ssi are in a relationship. There are even things like the relationship is in danger because of this."

"Yes, I saw the articles."

"How did this come about?"

"I don't know. Yoo Bin-ssi and I were just talking at the backdoor and an article was up the next day." Seung Hyun said. "Maybe it's because we happened to meet at the backdoor, so it appeared suspicious."

"It's indeed suspicious. There are even reports that you and Yi Jung-ssi actually argued about this and are having a cold war." Seung Gi said.

"About this, it's not true. We didn't argue." Seung Hyun clarified.

"Yes, they didn't argue." Seung Ri waved his hand as he added.

"Not even once." Ji Yong joined in.

"Yi Jung-ssi, did not even mention about it." Seung Hyun said again.

"She didn't ask anything?" Ho Dong asked, slightly surprised.

"Yes, not even once." Seung Hyun shook his head.

"Yi Jung-ssi, she is a fan of Toobin." Seung Ri voiced again. "A total fan."

"Yes, she supports Wonder Bang." Seung Hyun said. Ji Yong nodded his head.

"Huh?" Ho Dong and Seung Gi chuckled a little in amazement.

"She has all Toobin merchandises in her room." Seung Hyun said, laughing a little.

"Ah, really?" Everyone chortled, feeling ironic and unbelievable.

"But even so, wouldn't she get upset? Even a little?" Ho Dong asked.

"She even asked for our signatures." Ji Yong said, matter-of-a-fact.

"This is unexpected..." Ho Dong looked at Seung Gi beside him, trying not to laugh.

"When Yi Jung-ssi and I meet, she didn't ask anything about it. I was actually waiting for her to ask, but till the end, she didn't utter a word about the scandal." Seung Hyun said again.

"Yi Jung-ssi still continues to cook for us. It's like nothing had happened." Seung Ri added.

"She even cook for you all?" Seung Ri's statement added to the amusement of the people.

"Yes. Whenever she brings food for us, we are prepared that she will ask about the issue. But up till now, we heard nothing of it." Ji Yong explained.

"Did she add something extra in the food?" One of the guests voiced out loud and that caused laughter, creating a lively atmosphere.


=== Back at home ===



"What's the big fuss about this?" I asked after watching that segment. It was not as daebak as I thought. "I knew about this."

"This is just the beginning. You saw the commercial film, didn't you?" Yeh Jin asked.

"Yes, I saw it." I said, nodding my head.

"You didn't catch a glimpse of what the Big Bang members revealed?"

"I didn't really take note. I just know they will be appearing on today's Strong Heart."

"Then you really have to watch this...! I promise, you will even thank me for reminding you to watch."

"Yeah, come eat first." I stood up, taking her words flippantly. She ran to the table and began to take the dishes out.

"What are you doing?" I asked, watching her set the dishes on the coffee table in the living room.

"Let's have lunch outside." She came back and brought the remainding food out. I just shook my head lightly, smiling at her behaviour. She was really so into the show. I turned to scoop two bowls of rice. My mind suddenly got curious about what would the members revealed in the show. Although I'm used to the surprises I get everytime I watched them on television programmes, I still get curious. Smiling as I shrugged, I brought the rice and soup out. After setting everything, we sat on the floor and ate.

"But unnie," Yeh Jin started as she picked some vegetables to her bowl before turning to me. "You really didn't ask about the scandal? Not even once?"

"Why should I ask when everything is not true?"

"Because..." She pasued to think what to continue. "Because it's oppa and Kim Yoo Bin."

"Yoo Bin is my friend." I told her.

"I know, but don't people usually say that we have to be more careful when it comes to friends?" I smiled.

"It's all about trust. Oppa is not that kind of person."

"It's not that... What I mean is, how can you be so relax about everything?"

"Because it's a scandal." I simply said and she rolled her eyes, turning away.

"Anyway, you are just one weirdo." She said under her breath.

"There's nothing to worry about. Oppa isn't Yoo Bin unnie's style." I assured with a laugh.

"Whatever. The fact that you actually bury your room with their merchandises already proved that you are abnormal."

"Why, they are hot." I replied, which made her turned to me again, eyes slightly widened.

"Are you sure you are oppa's girlfriend?"

"Yes, I am. Why?" I smiled, totally entertained by her reactions.

"Which girlfriend in the world would say her boyfriend is hot with another girl?!" She cried, horrified.

"I don't know, but there's one here in KangNam, Korea." I smiled like a kid, referring to myself.

"You are crazy." She gave up, turning away.

"Okay, okay. When he is with me, he looks hotter, alright?" I said with sacarsm.

"Psh." She responded.

"You won't be able to get their autograph if I weren't a fan. What's with that face?" I asked, shooting her a look.

"You are just too special." She shot back. I snorted and turned back to my bowl of rice. I know Yoo Bin and Seung Hyun won't do that. Yoo Bin actually came to Dreams one day to clarify this. It made me embarassed too. I didn't blame or suspect her at all but she thought I was. She even apologised. The both of us sat at the cafe and she seemed really afraid that I would take it to heart. And me, I kept saying it was alright. She then told me that Seung Hyun isn't her type, saying he is too cold to girls. I was actually quite happy when she said that. Although it's not a good sign to the females around him, but as a girlfriend, it's a good news to me. Yeh Jin ate especially slow today. All because of that show. I cleared my dishes first and as I was soaping the dishes, she suddenly screamed again.

"It's here! Unnie! Faster come out!"

"Okay..." I said lazily, still taking my own sweet time to wipe my hands on the cloth after washing the dishes. I went to the sofa and it was Seung Ri talking.


=== Strong Heart ===


"Seung Ri-ssi, you wrote 'I don't want to get married'." Seung Gi hosted.

"Yes." Seung Ri took a look at the board, answering confidently. "Recently, I had been to a match-making session arranged by my parents.

"Seung Ri-ssi?"  Ho Dong asked in surprise.

"Yes. My parents said it was time for me to get married and found a girl from the same hometown as me. And I went."

"How was it?"

"It was fine. Everything was good. The lady is pretty and well-mannered, but I just don't feel like marrying. I'm just 28 years old. I went just because it was already arranged. When I went back and my parents asked how was it, I said it was okay and," Seung Ri slightly glanced away and brushed under his nose with his index finger.

"They wanted me to propose to her." He continued, eyes slightly widened.

"Huh...?!" What Seung Ri revealed really gave the everyone in the set a big surprise.

"Yes. They got so excited when I feedbacked that the lady is okay and all. They started throwing in ideas for the proposal."

"Because they thought you satisfied and like the lady?" Ho Dong asked with a laugh.

"Yes." Seung Ri nodded. "I wasn't even given a chance to talk and they had already prepared the proposal and called me to do it." Everyone started laughing like hell. All were amazed at the ridiculous and cute act Seung Ri's parents had done.

"Then what happened next?"

"Of course I didn't propose. How can I propose when I only knew her for a week? That was the first time I yearned so much to leave my home and return to the dorm." Laughter burst out again when Seung Ri continued. "I didn't listen to what my parents were talking about and just packed my things."

"Then the lady must be really sad." Ho Dong said.

"I don't think she was thinking of marriage at that point of time too."

"Really...?"

"Yeah." Seung Ri nodded.

"When Seung Ri told us about it, we were all thinking, the maknae is getting married? Who this unfortunate lady is?" Ji Yong commented.

"They were all teasing me when I told them about it."

"We even regretted not getting him experienced in proposing." Ji Yong said again.

"Getting him experienced? How are you going to get him ready?" Seung Gi asked with a laugh, amazed at his choice of words.

"Maybe brainstorm for proposal ideas?" Ji Yong said with an eyebrow raised. "We can help him rehearse too."

"Then Ji Yong will be the girl." Seung Hyun chipped in, causing the people to chuckle again.

"Ah," The others turned to Seung Ri when he said that. He bent over to the front as Seung Hyun turned back to him. He sat back again, crossing his legs as he folded his arms, looking proud.

"I have something to expose." He uttered.

"Yes." Ho Dong gave permission, he himself eager to know.

"The members are always talking about me when they are on shows, right?" His superior look remained. "It's only fair if I reveal some of their's too." Seung Hyun and Ji Yong looked at him, knowing they were in 'danger'.

"What is it?" Seung Gi asked.

"Talking about proposal, I think I saw one of the members proposed before." Seung Ri then looked away, trying to act innocent. Ji Yong could be seen smiling away as his fingers reached for his lips, looking at the youngest. Whisperings spreaded over the set.

"Who? Who?" Both hosts asked, leaning to the front of the table before them.

"Right, TOP hyung?" Seung Ri leaned to Seung Hyun as he flashed a sweet smile. More murmurings could be heard and the guests were turning to each other, eyes widened in surprise. Seung Hyun glanced back to the traitor, letting out a laugh.

"You mean TOP proposed to someone, Seung Ri-ssi?" Ho Dong asked, eyes widened.

"Who is it?" Someone voiced from among the guests.

"Isn't it obvious?" Seung Ri asked, looking like a boss, smirking as he hit around the bush.

"Hold on." Seung Gi spoke. "By any chance... Yi..."

"Are you thinking the same as me, Seung Gi-ssi?" Seung Ri asked, shifting his sitting position to make himself more comfortable, looking all normal.

"Ah... She's a foreign artiste and is in the same agency as me, right?" Seung Gi played along with him.

"Ah...!" This time, it was Ho Dong. "The only girl in '2 Days 1 Night'?" He made it more obvious.

"Aigo, how fast you all are..." Seung Ri sighed and the rest laughed. Seung Hyun was avoiding all stares, once in a while turning back to Seung Ri to 'glare' at him.

"Is she the singer that we just knew is a fan of Wonder Bang?" Someone shouted from thre back, joining in the fun.

"Ey~ Then no doubts it's Yi Jung..." Another might as well just revealed the name and once again, laughters erupted. Everyone was laughing to their hearts' content while Seung Hyun hid his face with his hand.

"TOP-ssi, don't try to avoid. You have to explain this." Ho Dong said to Seung Hyun when he noticed Seung Hyun was quiet all the while. Everyone was all enjoying the teasing.

"You are getting it when you get back home." Seung Hyun said to Seung Ri and turned back to the front. As Ji Yong is the type who laughs easily, he burst out laughing again. Seung Hyun chuckled softly when the hosts were staring at him, waiting for his explaination.

"Yes, you may start." Ho Dong said, having no intentions of letting him slide this time.

"That..." Then Seung Hyun looked down with his hand on his face, hiding his shy smile.

"What kind of proposal did you make?" Ho Dong asked again.

"Is it grand?" Seung Gi asked in anticipation.

"It's not that." Seung Hyun started then hesitated to continue.

"Ah...! Just say! I'm going to burst because of curiosity!" Ho Dong pretended to be pissed, narrowing his eyebrows. Everyone laughed again.

"Yi Jung would not like it if I said it." Seung Hyun tried to find an excuse.

"Eh~!" The set shouted.

"Yi Jung isn't that kind of a person." Seung Gi said, waving his hand.

"Hyung, Yi Jung will get angry because you said this." Ji Yong said.

"Don't worry. Yi Jung would understand. We know her. We are her brothers." Ho Dong said, pointing to Seung Gi and himself. "She will let us know if we asked."

"Seung Ri-ssi," Seung Hyun turned back to Seung Ri again. This time, his hand rested on his younger brother's knee cap, "I really need to have a chat with you later." Ji Yong was revealing his teeth all the while while watching the 'tension' of his two brothers building up.

"We are still waiting." Ho Dong said when Seung Hyun faced the front again. Ho Dong pretended to be tired of waiting. "You have to admit it if you really did propose."

"It's just... I wanted to know what her reaction will be." Seung Hyun finally started to reveal. "It's nothing big. I just asked."

"But he asked with his style." Seung Ri in, causing Seung Hyun to laugh, embarassed.

"How did you ask?" Seung Gi asked.

"We were sitting on the couch and Yi Jung was reading a magazine. There was an advertisment on this wedding boutique that opened recently and she was saying that a particular weddng gown was beautiful."

"Then?" Seung Hyun laughed shyly again.

"I just wanted to know her reaction. So I asked, 'do you want to wear it?'" The people started to get excited, but then, Seung Ri and Ji Yong protested.

"Eh~ Hyung." They called.

"There's more." Ji Yong blurted.

"There must be something else. Just by asking that doesn't mean anything." Ho Dong said, which Seung Gi nodded in agreement.

"Shall I act it out for the audience?" Seung Ri suddenly offered, which Seung Hyun turned to him in surprise. The audience clapped and he stood up.

"Ji Yong hyung, can you help me?" He went to Ji Yong and Ji Yong immediately stood up as well, all so willing to have fun.

"I personally saw Yi Jung's reaction so I will be Yi Jung and hyung will be TOP hyung." Everyone waited in anticipation while Seung Hyun just held his hand up to his forehead, slightly covering his face. Ji Yong and Seung Ri went to the front. The two stood side by side and Seung Ri pretended to hold a book while Ji Yong pretended to point a remote control to the front.

"Oppa~ Wow...! This is so beautiful...!" Seung Ri acted a girlish voice and it sounded disgusting. He pretended to show the invisible magazine to Ji Yong when Ji Yong turned to him.

"Hm? What?" Ji Yong surpressed his laughter and concentrated in the act. He leaned over to Seung Ri's side and acted to look at the 'magazine'.

"Look. It's so gorgeous." Seung Ri looked at the 'magazine' in awe.

"Do you want to wear it?" Th guests all watched in excitement when Ji Yong asked that, looking at Seung Ri. "With me?"

"Kkkyyyyyyaaaahhhhhhh!" Everyone shouted, hands flew to the sides of their faces. Seung Hyun had bent down to his lap, blocking his face with his hand. Seung Ri then acted a very shocked face, hand to his mouth. Looking all so exaggerated, he stared at Ji Yong who asked the question then turned away, pretending to be shy then chuckled nervously.

"Huh?" He acted blur. "I'm sorry, I have a recording. I need to go." Then he awkwardly walked away from Ji Yong. The people clapped and cheered.

"Wah... So this is TOP's style?" Ho Dong asked, trances of smiles still around.

"Yes." Seung Ri said, satisfied with everything. Seung Hyun playfully turned back and glared at them. Everyone just laughed, seeing the trio played.

"Hyung must be really disappointed when Yi Jung just laughed it off." Seung Ri said again. Seung Hyun can just smile sheepishly, waiting for those betrayers to finish what they were planning.

"So TOP-ssi will really marry Yi Jung-ssi?" Seung Gi asked.

"It's not it." Seung Hyun tried to defend. "I really just wanted to ."

"Hyung..." The other members started to protest again.

"Keep quiet." Seung Hyun simply said, shooting them a look, making everyone laughed.

"Hyung once told me that Yi Jung is the one." Everyone looked at Ji Yong wonderingly.

"Ji Yong ah." Seung Hyun called helplessly, but cannot stop his lips from curving upwards.

"Hyung, you did said that Jung is the one." Ji Yong shot back, smiling.

"Yi Jung is the one. Does it mean..."

"That's right. It's what you are thinking right now." Seung Ri answered Ho Dong. Seung Hyun covered his face again as the set became chaos.

"That's..." Seung Hyun's voice faded, not knowing how to save himself from all this embarassment.

"TOP-ssi, of course you have to explain." Ho Dong said, seeing that Seung Hyun wanted to avoid again.

"Yi Jung is the one. What's the meaning of this?" Seung Gi asked too. Althought all of them more or less knew the meaning, they just wanted to hear from Seung Hyun.

"Just... She's the one." Seung Hyun said shyly. "I'm quite sure she is the one."

"So will you really marry her?"

"If everything goes well." Seung Hyun stated.

"Okay. Lastly, please send a video message to Yi Jung-ssi. Please look at the camera there." Ho Dong said, pointing to a camera at the side.

"Huh?" Seung Hyun was caught off guard, his eyes widened.

"Do it. You said you wanted to marry her." Ho Dong urged. Seung Hyun had no choice but to do it.

"Jung ah, I don't know why this will come to this state but I'm going to send this to you anyway. Although I was fooling around that day, I didn't play around with my heart. I know it's not time yet but I have been thinking about this for quite sometime. It may be just thinking for fun, but I still ponder on it. I'm not asking you to make any decision. I just want to let you know."


=== Back at home ===



Yeh Jin had hugged the cushion up to , eyes curved downwards as she smiled like hell behind the cushion. On the other hand, I was like Seung Hyun in the television, embarassed and shy like hell. God, I didn't responded like how Seung Ri acted just now! And surely my voice wasn't so disgusting! Oh! So embarassing! I quietly drank some water, not daring to look at her, afraid that she would find out that I was blushing. She and Seung Hyun would always manage to see through me even though my cheeks don't go red, and I don't know how they do it.

"Unnie, are you going to marry him?" She asked and I peeked to her.

"Huh?"

"I asked are you really going to marry him." She repeated, already knowing I was shy.

"He didn't ask for my decision so why are you so nosy?" I avoided the question.

"Yi Jung is shy...~" She sang, bringing in her dishesl. I was ignoring her as what she said was right. I was washing the dishes while she used the laptop in the living room. We chatted as we did our things.

"Unnie," She laughed. "It's so fast...!" She exclaimed out of a sudden.

"What?" I wiped my hands and walked out.

"Come look." She motioned me to go over and I went towards her. What is it this time? I bent over to see the screen and saw something that got me a little surprise.

'Big Bang's TOP proposed to Yi Jung?'

Oh my god! Yeh Jin scrolled down and the details were all uploaded. What he said, how Seung Ri and Ji Yong saotaged him. Even videos were uploaded. Everything was on that article! In like half an hour after the show ended? I stood up, seriously shy to the maximum.

"You have to go to school soom. Get ready." I said, going to my room, 'escaping'. I have to go down to the agency so I went to change. After changing, Yeh Jin was already in school uniform when I went out. Then we went off.

"I will pick you up afterwards." I said when she waved at me when she was outside. I then headed to the agency. I have to sign the contract of a commercial film that was offered recently and there was a sudden meeting with the president. I don't know the details but it seemed like there is a new project going on.

"Thank you, Yi Jung-ssi. We look forward to working with you." The producer shook hands with me.

"Thank you." I bowed and they left. My manager went to do her stuff while I went to the president's room and saw Seung Gi there too.
-
"Good morning, SaJaNim." I bowed when I entered. "Hi, oppa." I smiled, going to sit beside him, opposite the president. He smiled.

"We will be debuting a dance group. I had discussed with the others and we had decided that it will be a dance group this time." The president said, handing Seung Gi and I each a handout.

"The gender and the number of members are not decided yet, and I want the two of you to be in charge." He continued. "Seung Gi had also helped in grooming Jung during her predebut, so please guide Jung in this." Seung Gi nodded.

"And also, as this is what the agency has always been doing, the group has to have some similarities from the two of you."

"Then they would be like our kids...!" I cried in amazement, turning to Seung Gi.

"Yeah...!" Seung Gi said, laughing.

"We are going to check out the trainees and we will see." The both of us nodded as the president sood up. "Shall we go then?" The both of us stood up as well, following behind the president out of the office.

"I have not been to the dance studio ever since I debut." I said to Seung Gi as we were walking to the lift lobby.

"I have never been there since I auditioned you." He replied with a laugh. When we arrived there, it was a normal scene. People were practicing while the trainer was watching them. The president opened the door and the trainer noticed us and bowed. He stopped the radio and we received a greeting. I could see that the trianees were all getting curious about our arrival. We remained at the back and just observed them. Their performance was okay as they became nervous at our presence. After releasing the trainees for a break, the president talked to the trainer about the idea and told him to keep quiet about it. He doesn't want the trainees to know as yet. After that, the three of us went out.

"So how is it?" The president asked.

"They are okay." I spoke up, nodding my head a little.

"They surely can dance better than me." Seung Gi said, chuckling softly.

"As you all know, this time, it's a dance group. If we continue to just debut ballad singers, we will be struggling in the industry. So the members must be able to sing and dance." Seung Gi and I nodded. "And, I'm not very satisfied with their performance. It is too normal. Even those who came into the agency earlier than the others, their performance are not up to standard."

"Yes." We answered, listening to him.

"Not to worry so much yet. We will hold an audition and if things are still not right, we will look for other options." We nodded.

"So, I will leave the supervision to the both of you. Seung Gi yah, guide Jung. I will be around for any further discussions."

"Yes." We bowed as the president walked off.

"This would be fun...!" I cried softly in excitement. "It's my first time doing such things...!"

"It's been a long while seeing SaJaNim so serious. Get prepared for more sleepless nights." Seung Gi smiled.

"Oh ya," I suddenly thought of something. "Oppa will be more busy this time." He turned to me wonderingly. "I have an upcoming drama." I smiled guiltily.

"Oh great..." He replied with sacarsm, playing along. I laughed.

"So today is the opening of your new branch, right?"

"It's not a new branch. It's a brand new outlet." I said for don't know how many times. I have already told him many times that Dreams' Inn has nothing to do with Dreams. He chuckled.

"Alright, alright." He shook his head lightly, wearing a small smile.

"I would get a discount if I drop by at the cafe, right?" He asked, smiling. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Please don't do this to me. Today is the first day."

"So you are going to be like the others, asking for donations?"

"I saw my friend preparing a huge piggy bank another day." I stated and the both of us laughed.

"Remember to drop the donations when you enter." I smiled like a kid, reminding. I waved and walked out of the agency, hopping into the car.



From Yeh Jin


Unnie, I have already arrived at the store. So come straight away! XD


I read the text and shook my head. Told her many times not to go to somewhere far alone. Just wouldn't listen... I tossed my phone into my bag and drove off.

I parked the car in the garage and stepped out, closing the door. Fans had sent flowers and they were placed at the two sides of the front door. I entered and to my surprise, the place was quite crowded. Whisperings were heard and squeals filled the villa.

"It's Yi Jung!" They exclaimed and all eyes were on me. I smiled and bowed slightly before going up the stairs.

"Oh, you are here...!" Bong Soon said when we met at the middle of the staircase.

"How is everything?" I asked, looking around.

"As you can see... Good!" Then they both of us laughed. She began pulling me downstairs.

"Do you know who this is?" Bong Soon had pulled me out of the premise. She pointed to one of the flowers standing side by side to the others. I looked at the label and saw a congratulating message. It was from Lee Byung Yung and the rest. And the rest? What is this?

"You don't know the sender and you just received it?" I asked back.

"Things got so busy and I just signed it." She reasoned. I turned to stare at the label again and the more I stare, the more I find the name familar.

"No, wait. Isn't he Seung Hyun oppa's manager?" I asked myself.

"What?" Bong Soon's eyes enlarged. "Does that mean that Seung Hyun- ssi knows about this too?" I just looked at her, thinking how in the world would Seung Hyun's manager get to know about this.

"Wait a moment." I told her and walked back inside, going straight to the office. Yeh Jin was in the office, digging for something in her bag.

"Hi." She greeted half-heartedly, with her back facing me when she saw that it was me.

"Hi." I said, looking at the screen of my phone. She went out after that and I started to dial a number.

"Hello?"

"Byung Yung oppa?" I called. "It's me, Jung."

"Ah, yes."

"I'm calling to thank you for the flowers." I started.

"It's nothing. It's from all the managers."

"Thank you so much."

"Don't mention it. We want to drop by but there's no time."

"It's okay. I'm already very thankful for the flowers."

"You are welcome."

"But, may I ask how did you get to know about this?" I began my questioning.

"I heard it from Jin Hye."

"Ah..."

"And you doesn't want to let Seung Hyun know about it."

"Unnie told you that too?" I asked in slight embarassement. He chuckled a little.

"Yeah. So we sent those flowers in secret. None of the members know about it. You can rest assure now."

"I'm seen through?" I asked, laughing softly.

"I know you call to check if I let the cat out of the bag."

"Haha..." The both of us laughed. "But I really wanted to thank you for the flowers, you know..."

"Yeah. Congratulations."

"Thank you oppa." With that, we hanged up the phone. I heaved a sigh of relief mentally. That unnie of mine sure is a chatterbox. Isn't she too close to Byung Yung? Tsk tsk tsk, I can sense something more between the both of them... Haha. I walked downstairs and went to Bong Soon.

"He doesn't know anything about it yet." I whispered to her.

"Seung Hyun- ssi?" She whispered back and I nodded. I helped her pulled the box out before going to the counter to help out. The day was busy. I signed many autographs and took many pictures with fans too. Seung Gi, together with the members of '2 Days 1 Night' came. The customers were over the moon...! Yeh Jin was slacking in the room at the third storey after helping out a little when she promised that she would surely help till the end. Tsk tsk tsk. Soon, it was already night. The business had closed for the day. Yeh Jin said she doesn't want to go back to the home so I let her be. She was old enough for me not to coax and nag at her just to make her return. She lied on the bed while I was in the balcony, letting the freezing breeze messed my hair. It can be quite refreshing to let the cold breeze brushed against your skin once in a while. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Yeah, oppa." I called, smiling.

"Where are you now?"

"Me?" I glanced around. "Outside." I said. Well, I didn't lie...

"Shall I go look for you? I have something to discuss with you."

"No, it's okay. I will go look for you. Where are you?"

"I'm at home."

"Oh really? I'm actually around your neighborhood. Shall I head over?"

"Okay. I will be waiting for you."

"Yeh Jin is with me." I told him.

"Bring her along then."

"Okay, see you there." I hanged up the phone and went back inside.

"Yeh Jin ah," I gently shook her when I found her asleep. Her eyebrows furrowed and she squinted her eyes opened.

"Hm?"

"I'm going over to oppa's house. You want to come along?" I asked gently. Instead of answering, she turned away, back facing me.

"You want to sleep?" I asked again. "Then I'm going. Anything call me, okay? I will come back soon." I saw her nodded a little. I then stood up and leave the room.

I drove to Seung Hyun's place. From Dreams' Inn to his home is just a few turns, around 4 minutes drive. Not really as close as I thought though. Good thing. Haha. He wouldn't find out that easily. I rang the bell and waited for the door to be answered. When I saw Seung Hyun's mother opening the door for me, I smiled.

"How are you, aunt?" I greeted, bowing.

"How are you? It's been a long time." She smiled, pulling me in. That was when I heard barkings coming my way.

"Aunt," I called, stopping in my tracks. "Charlie..." She chuckled softly, surrounding her arm around my shoulder as she led me in.

"Seung Hyun ah," She called. "Jung is here." Seung Hyun's mother was conveying the message that Seung Hyun must rush down to 'protect' me. From the... Yeah, Charlie. I gasped softly when I saw Charlie running towards us. Fortunately, Hye Yoon suddenly emerged out from the kitchen and scooped Charlie up from the back, catching him in time.

"Thank unnie." I heaved a sigh of relief when she came over, smiling.

"Greet, Charlie." She held up Charlie's paw and I smiled.

"Hi Charlie." I said and the both of us laughed as we went inside. Aunt had went to the kitchen while Hye Yoon and I went to sit on the sofa.

"Seung Hyun ah." She called, looking upstairs. "Wait a bit. He is in his room. I will go call him." She turned to me as she stood up. I nodded, and together with the pet in her arms, she went up the stairs. I went to the kitchen to see Aunt pouring drinks into the glass. I smiled as I went beside her.

"Thank you." I took the glass when she handed it to me. Aunt and I were walking outside when Seung Hyun walked down.

"You're fast." He said with Charlie in his arms. Hye Yoon followed behind him. "You arrived before I stepped inside the shower."

"I said I was around the corner." I replied as he pulled my wrist when I arrived beside him at the middle of the staircase.

"Noona, Charlie will sleep with me tonight."

"Okay."

"Why?" I asked, stopping my tracks when he said that. We were going into his room and he was letting Charlie inside?

"Today, I will make you fall in love with Charlie." He replied with a wink.

"I'm telling you I like Charlie." I stated.

"Where's Yeh Jin?" He ignored me and continued pulling me with him.

"She's tired and wanted to sleep first." We arrived at his room and sat on his bed.

"When are you going to Singapore?" He asked, Charlie on his lap. He pulled me closer to him. "He's not going to pounce on you. I promise." He assured, eyeing me.

"13 December." I said, moving slightly nearer to him.

"That's next Tuesday." I nodded.

"I have asked and I can only go on Friday. On the 16th."

"Really? You are able to go?" I asked, a little surprise. "You aren't lying that you can when your president actually doesn't allow, are you?"

"I'm not." He replied sharply, playfully shooting me a look.

"I got it..."

"But I have to be back by Wednesday."

"Same as me...!" I exclaimed softly. He smiled back.

"Then I will meet you there?" I nodded. "The tickets. Have you booked them?"

"Nope. I will call my mum first." I stood up and fished out my phone.

"Mummy." I called when she answered the phone. I told her that her wish was granted and that Seung Hyun and I will be going over. She was indeed happy and said she would let my grandparents know and quickly ended the call. I smiled as I turned back to Seung Hyun, seeing him patting Charlie to sleep.

"My mum is over the moon." I smiled, sitting down beside him again.

"Is it?" He smiled and I nodded.

"Where is your laptop?" I asked, ready to book the tickets. He stood up and walked to the table. Charlie had woke up because of the slight movement. I guess he is also one light sleeper?

"Mine has spoilt so I'm using noona's one for the time being." He handed me an iPad and sat down, resuming in patting Charlie again.

"I'm sorry, Charlie. Sleep." He said quietly. I clicked on the Internet access icon and waited for the page to load. He was Charlie lovingly as he waited for him to drift to slumber. I turned back to the screen and saw my name on the website.

'Yi Jung's Dreams' Inn's open ceremony.'  

I gasped, turning to Seung Hyun. Hye Yoon had set the Korean Pop news webiste as the homepage. Oh my god!

"What?" He suddenly leaned in to see. I quickly pulled the iPad to myself. "What are you doing?" He asked again, watching my surprised face. He eyed me weirdly and gripped on the iPad, which I tried to pull back. But i'm always not his opponet. I was once again proved correct when the device slipped from my hand. I closed my eyes as I turned away.

"What is this?" I heard him asked. I peeked and saw him looking at me.

"This..."

"You opened another shop?" I remained quiet. "It's pretty. Where is it?"

"Huh?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I don't see any trances of him being angry. Is he hiding?

"You were in Japan, so..." My voice faded, smiling at him guiltily.

"Villa?" He read the article and spotted something. He turned to me, eyes widened in surprise. "You bought a villa as the premise? And it's in this neighborhood?"

"It's just around the corner..." I said softly. He just stared at me blankly. "Wanna go and have a look?" I asked, uncomfortable with the silence.

"Well done..." He muttered.

"Oppa..." I reached for his hand on Charlie, which had long stopped from patting.

"Spill it, how many more things are you doing behind my back?"

"Zero." I said quietly. I peeked up and saw him still staring at me. "Why?"

"I'm speechless." He said which I chuckled nervously. I took the iPad from him and inserted the Korean Air website.

"Why don't you take a bath while I book the tickets?" I suggested, looking up, trying to sound normal.

"No."

"Why?"

"I would have to put Charlie down then." He simply said. "Or shall I?" He looked at me with slightly widened eyes and bent down, lifting Charlie off his lap to the floor. My eyes widened, legs quickly lifted to the bed.

"He is about to sleep, why wake him up?" I almost screamed.

"Can this serve as a punishment?" He asked, Charlie's limbs already touching the ground.

"Why is a man so petty? What did I do wrong that I deserve a punishment? I'm just trying to give you a surprise...!" I retorted.

"Surprise huh? I got your surprise already, so why don't you received your's too?" He released the pet and stood up straight with Charlie looking up at him. I hugged the iPad, shifting myself to the edge of the bed, against the bed.

"Please..." I uttered, about to freak out. I'm telling you, Charlie is that kind of pup that would jump onto beds.

"Why?" He asked, pretending to not know what I meant. I watched Charlie waddled to the leg of the bed and started to reach up.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." I stood up on the bed, looking down at Seung Hyun. "I'm sorry." I could see him surppressing his laughter. Bullying me again... This time even using Charlie...! How mean!

"Please cuddle him to sleep." I 'begged', showing my puppy eyes. He shot me a look before bending down and gripped Charlie, lifting him to himself.

"Please continue to book the tickets." He said formally which I obeyed. I silently thanked all gods that Charlie was already sleepy and tired when he was on the ground. If not, he would surely pounce onto the bed in record speed.

"How much is it?" He asked as he went to put Charlie on his little bed at the corner of the room.

"1020000 won per ticket." I answered, still puttng in my details. "You want to fill in your particulars too?" I looked up at him to see him walking over. He took the device from me and began touching the screen. Actually, I wanted to pay by putting my credit card number but he was so much faster than me. Before I could say anything, he had already connected the iPad to the printer and the air tickets were in the process of printing.

"I will transfer the payment to your account. Text me the number."

"Forget it."

"I insist."

"I'm rich, you know."

"Neither am I poor."

"I insist on paying."

"No." We were shooting each other short replies with his back facing me.

"Yes."

"Either I pay for mine or I pay for the both of us."

"None of the above." He simply said. What? He thought he was choosing multiple choice? He handed the papers to me.

"I'm going to leave you in Singapore if you keep insisting."

"I still insist." He said, knowing I won't really mean what I said. I playfully glared at him.

"You look the least fierce, so no point glaring."

"Just let me pay...!"

"I've paid already. Don't worry, my income is in the tenth place of all celebrities." he stated.

"Don't have to emphasise." I said. "I just don't want you to pay for my every expenses."

"Don't be so calculative." He said, sitting beside me.

"I mean-"

"Let's go." He cut me, holding my hand.

"To where?" I looked up as he stood up, pulling me along.

"You wanted to bring me to your villa just now, right?"

"Okay." Together, we headed out. I thought of calling aunt and Hye Yoon along but they were tired and had rested for the day already.

"Yeh Jin is there." I told him when we were inside the car.

"You said she's sleeping." He looked at me with a questioning look.

"She is sleeping." I said, emphasising the 'is'. He rolled his eyes.

"So you are there for the whole day?"

"Hm." I nodded. I went on to turn the car around the same few corners and arrived at the villa.

"Wow. Fast." He unbuckled the seatbelt and opened the door.

"I told you it's around the corner." I smiled before getting out. I opened the door and he followed behind me into the villa.

"You sure made it nice huh... At least 7 million?" He looked around, studying the interior design.

"Around there?" I smiled. The renovating and the price of the premise cost around 6.7 million.

"Unnie?" A soft voice was heard and I sprung back.

"Omo...!" Once again, I freaked out. Who is doing what with the lights off?!

"It's me." Yeh Jin was seen in the cafe, holding onto a cup. She walked out.

"Hi oppa." She smiled then going back. "Are we going back soon? I'm quite tired." She turned to me.

"We will go back soon. Why don't you sleep more?" She nodded and went back upstairs.

"So how's business today?" He asked.

"Bong Soon said it's okay." I smiled, reaching for his hand and pulled him for a tour around.

"I updated on Dreams' website two days ago and I don't expect so many people to turn up."

"I should visit the webpage more often in the future." He pretended to say with much regrets.

"Yeah, you should. I'm always the one working more." I 'complained'. He didn't answer me and just walked around.

"The managers sent this over." I pointed to one of the flowers that were kept in the spare room. He looked at it and saw his manager's name.

"Hyung knows too?" He asked in slight surprise.

"Jin Hye unnie told him and he told the other managers."

"So I'm the only one in the dark?" He asked, eyeing me.

"No, the other members do not know. You are actually the first out of the five to know about this." I said, flashing my teeth. Well, think of the good side. He is the first...

"Psh. Yeah right. First of the last few." He shot me a look which I just smiled.

"What do I do? I didn't prepare a gift. Should I call the boys over to celebrate?"

"It's okay. Why bother?" I gave a faint smile.

"They are all rotting at home anyway."

"You all visit home once in a while. I don't want to disturb. And how do you know they are rotting right now? They might be busy or resting." I said. "Moreover, you all have schedules first thing next morning, right?"

"Then I should at least treat you a meal."

"It's okay." I insisted.

"Is there something you want then?" He asked again, not giving up.

"Then treat the air ticket as a gift." I replied, remembering the ticket out of a sudden. He chuckled, wrapping my shoulder with his arm. We reached the third floor and went to the bedroom. Yeh Jin was sleeping soundly.

"She looks tired, even snoring softly." He said softly, motioning to Yeh jin lying on the bed. The blanket was pulled so high up that it nearly covered her face as she cuddled herself into a ball.

"She had school today and helped out here in the evening." I replied, siting on the couch. "She might be the first to snore infront of TOP." I added, hearing her snoring lightly again.

"Dae Sung is the first. Fret not." Both of us laughed softly.

"Anyway, congratulations." He reached for my hand. I smiled to him as he pulled me nearer to him.

"So we are really going to Singapore?" He whispered, still unable to believe.

"Are you nervous?" I asked. "About the family gathering."

"A little, I guess."

"It's a bit like a gathering before marriage, right?" I leaned my head back on his chest. I heard him chuckled softly.

"My relatives are quite loud and noisy and they would rush me into marriage when they saw you. I brought a guy home and plus, the baton is in my hands, of course they would be excited."

"Baton?" He pulled away and looked at me in wonder. I chuckled.

"It's something my cousins and I are fooling around all this while." I explained. "Just like a relay race, the eldest cousin will have the baton first and after marrying, he or she will pass the baton down to the next eldest one and it goes on. We don't really have a baton. We just say it. Like a imaginary one. The one holding onto the baton has to get married. I'm having it right now."

"Really?" He looked so amazed.

"Yeah." I nodded with a laugh.

"Your family is interesting." I smiled.

"Then this game of our's went to my granny's ears and soon, the others started to join in the fun, rushing us to marry. This has been on since I was a teenager. Even before I came to Korea." He nodded, listening.

"So, you mean they will rush us into marriage?"

"Don't worry. Although they will rush us, we have a grace period of a few years. I'm going to follow what my cousin did and drag till the very last minute." I said, like it was a very great thing to boast.

"Aren't the rules too lenient? You can even drag the time?" He laughed, playing along.

"My cousin who is before me actually dragged for nine years. Of course they should let me drag too." He only laughed. "He made the record. I should drag longer to break that."

"Then I pity the one behind you. Since you are holding onto the baton but not doing anything." I eyed him sideway.

"My younger cousin is only 20 years old this year. And the right timing has to come for marriage. You and I said we are not marrying so early anyway."

"Then the cousin behind you really have to wait long." He chuckled.

"You said you want to marry when you are forty, right? And I want to marry when I'm in my thirties." I paused for a while, thinking of his and my age. "Ha! Just nice, ten years for you to become forty. Ten years! I will break the record...!" I flashed a kiddish smile.

"Are you already hinting me to marry you?" That was when I realised I said the wrong words. What the hell am I, a girl talking as if he had already propose to me? Ah...! I need to hide!

"What? The whole of Republic of Korea already know." I said casually, hiding my embarassement. He looked at me wonderingly. "Strong Heart." I reminded and his face immediately changed. He let go of me as he glanced away. I restrained myself from laughing.

"Yeh Jin dragged me over and forced me to watch." I pushed the blame to the younger girl who was in her dreamland.
--
His gaze remained elsewhere and I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling. It's so fun...! Haha!

"Oh right." I suddenly spoke again. "Where are you staying when you arrived in Singapore? Are you staying in hotels?"

"Possibly. Where else can I stay?" He asked, finally turning to me.

"If you don't mind, my home has a spare room." I said.

"Will we get caught by paparazzis?" He asked, concerned.

"We are an old couple already. We are not the trend anymore."

"Even if the paparazzis got to know about our whereabouts, they won't chase us all the way there, right?" I shrugged.

"They could. So I also feel that the safer choice is to stay in a hotel, but my mum kind of insist." I played with my fingers. "I will get her to be in the conference meeting with the reporters if something does happens." He laughed.

"Well, it shouldn't be something new for us." He said. "Since we have been in the 'hotel' scandal. The public should get used to it already." He picked up the rumor eight years ago and joked about it.

"Please don't remind me of that. I have never felt so wrong before. I wouldn't feel so hard if I really did it but..." I shook my head lightly, closing my eyes as I waved my hand.

"If a new article was to be posted, the responses should be like 'it's not as big as we thought', 'we know they are this kind of relationship' or 'Isn't this reported eight years ago?'" He continued to joke, ignoring what I just said.

"I don't know how you managed to remain your cool when such things come up. You are a pro." I 'praised'. He laughed.

"Then I will stay in your home for the visit." He decided casually. "Since mother-in-law already insisted." I shot him a look weirdly.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned him 'strictly', even though I was a little taken aback by his boldness.

"Why, you said the whole of Republic of Korea already knew." He talked back. His way of hiding his shyness was really unique... *Clapped hands*

"Yeah, the ratings for the episode must have shot to the skies." I predicted with sacarsm.

"What have been said can't be unsaid..." He shrugged. "Blame Seung Ri."

"I should, right?" I played along, then smiled. We remained quiet as we stared into space.

"So I guess we will only meet Singapore?" He asked softly. "It's getting busier."

"I think so. I have '2 Days 1 Night' recording tomorrow and have to finish the commercial films." He nodded. "You?"

"Have a photoshoot and music video filmings."

"Oh ya, I will have to prepare the songs for Big Bang's comeback album too. With Ji Yong oppa." He nodded, smiling as he reached for my hand again, covering it with his. Ji Yong and I had signed a contract with each other's agency that we would help each other in the production of albums. I don't know what are the reasons behind the decision, but I guess it's to promote each other. So this explains why Ji Yong will be helping me in composing the melody for the song recorded in my comeback album.

"Oppa." I called.

"Hm?"

"Are you angry that I kept the whole planning of this store from you?"

"No."

"Really?" I turned to him. He nodded, gaving me a small faint smile.

"I'm just playing with you." He lightly pinched my nose, which I smiled.

"I didn't expect you to find out so quickly. Today is only the first day." I sighed. "How embarassing..."

"Embarassing?" He said with a soft chuckle.

"Yeah...! This only shows how ish I am in planning. I thought you would call me after a few months and question me about the store. Then I would just leisurely walked out of the recording studio as I get some water and tell you that it was already old news." I began mumbling.

"How mean... It would be me in embarassement then." He talked back. "I should buy noona a meal." I looked at him in wonder.

"For?"

"For setting the Korean Pop website as the homepage." I rolled my eyes, turning away. He laughed.

"Always bullying me..." I muttered, making a face.

"When did I always do it?" He emphasised 'always'.

"Then what were you trying to do when you let Charlie on the ground when I was in your room?" I unconsciously raised my voice slightly. "How great. Now you are even using Charlie?" I stared at him with my widened eyes.

"Woah, woah. Lower down your volume. You will wake Yeh Jin." He placed his finger on his lips. I eyed him in disbelief, totally out of control at the thought of him scaring me with Charlie.

"You clearly know I'm freaking scared of dogs...!" I slapped his arm.

"You look priceless when you are freaking out." He blurted and I scoffed. I playfully slapped and punched his chest. And yet, he was surppressing his laughter. Gosh... I'm losing again... No... I continued to hit him until he held my waist with both of his hands, pulling me closer to him. Our face inches away, my hands rested on his chest. My eyes blinked. His deep, dark orbs staring straight into mine. Becoming aware and awkward of our positions, I looked away and tried to push him off lightly, only to be held in place. I peeked up at him again and quickly looked down. Hell, I'm going to burst out laughing...! I can only laugh in such situations, right? To hide my blushing cheeks... He leaned in and his lips landed on my forehead, planting a light kiss. He then pecked on my eyelids, which I closed them. Lowering to kiss my cheeks and jaws, he buried his head and kissed the side of my neck. I breathed and slightly stiffened at that. He pulled back, kissing my cheeks again and to the corner of my lips. I closed my eyes, waiting. He lightly pressed his lips on mine. One of his hands went to cup my cheek as he started to move his lips. In the dark, we shared the gentle kiss.

"Unnie... What are you two doing..." I jerked back, pushing Seung Hyun off upon hearing the lazy voice and stared infront of me. Yeh Jin was snuggling inside the covers, covering her head. Is she pissed at the sight or is it just all about shyness? I stood up, leaving the room in total embarassement. I was pulled back by Seung Hyun when I only took a few steps.

"Where are you going?"

"I... You want to go get a drink?" I asked, suddenly feeling thirsty. Maybe because of nervousness and all the embarassement. He smiled, standing up as well.

"Oh my god..." I was mumbling as I walked down the stairs, closing my eyes, trying to get rid of the embarassement.

"What's wrong?" He asked gently, stopping in his tracks. God, he don't know?! Isn't he at least shy?!

"Yeh Jin saw us..." I cried softly, abashed. He let out a laugh, lightly knocking his forehead on mine. I rubbed my forehead.

"Ow...! What was that for...?"

"For your cuteness." He chuckled and continued pulling me down the stairs.
---

Hello. Finally updated. Sorry for the long, long wait. I ask for your patience as things are getting busier nowadays. But I promise to work hard for all the stories as well. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it! ^^

 

 

To DeyDey,   Hello. An update! Thanks for supporting! ^^
 

secsnow, Hello. Glad that you have cleared your doubts. If there are any more doubts, please feel free to ask me. Thanks for supporting! ^^
 

 

 

Schedulex2(C)

 

Started- Time- 10:26PM, 110611
Stopped at '-', 12:58AM, 120611

Continued- 8:40PM, 130611
Stopped at '--', 11:27PM, 130611

Continued- 8:24PM, 140611
Ended- 9:55PM, 140611

Typed author's note and replied to comments and posted on 10:10PM, 150611