Chapter 11

You And I 2

Time- 8:19PM
---

Okay, right now, I'm heading to the agency together with my managers to announce my 'presence' in Korea. Backache after the flight. I was sure the president had a lot to say. I knew. About the 'poisoning' issue and stuff. My managers were asleep in the taxi while I was wide awake. Just the thought of what the president would say already made me uncomforble. Everytime when the president wants to see me, it wouldn't be good news. Most of the time. When we finally arrived, we hopped off and I went up to the president's office while my managers went to tend to their matters.

"Good afternoon, President. I'm here." I bowed when I was inside.

"Oh, there you are. Sit." He smiled and offered. I slightly bowed before going over to the couch. The president finished typing a few more sentence and came to sit opposite me.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled and bowed.

"I've heard about it. We have checked. After watching the CCTV in the waiting room you were in, there is indeed a female who went in when no one is inside. Although she had a mask over mouth, she did touched the drink." Then he reached for the remote control and the television. What? He's showing me how the girl spike my drink? Isn't this too harsh on me? The video was then played before my eyes and I really don't know what to feel. My goodness... The girl practically empited the entire plastic bag filled with washing powder into the drink. Look at the amount...!

"The staffs over in Singapore are already checking for this person. How she get in and stuff. We would be able to nab her soon."

"Actually, I'm okay with whether that person is caught or not. I didn't put it to heart." I said quietly, my feelings mixed.

"No, the agency would go something about it. It's our job to protect you and do the necessary." I nodded. He's the president, what else can I say?

"So, let's come back to the schedules." I looked up at him. I had a bad feeling...

"We will be giving you a break for a few more days so whatever you are busy with, set them aside first." I nodded.

"Yes."

"And I have talked to the director for '2 Days 1 Night'. We have decided to take you out of the show." My eyes widened.

"But why?"

"You have too much things in hand. You are already worn out..." He reasoned. "You have recently been offered a drama when you are sick in Singapore. How are you going to manage? Not to forget that you still have the comeback to take care of." I looked down. "Knowing you, you would take up the drama." God, why did he knew me so well? "Just count how many things you have to do?"

"I can manage." I don't know why I said this, but I just don't want to leave '2 Days 1 Night'.

"You can manage?" He asked, suspicious.

"Yes. I can. Even if I take up the drama, I have the confidence that I will be able to manage like I always do."

"Can I know why you don't want to leave '2 Day 1 Night'?"

"I... I don't know..." I looked down. "I enjoy the time when I'm with the members. It has been a long time since I join and I wish to continue until the day I really have to leave." The president looked at me, then picked up the file from the coffee table and flipped through. I guess he was looking through my schedules.

"You really wish to continue?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded, sure of my decision.

"Okay, I will let the director know again."

"Thank you, president." I smiled.

"But it's not confirmed you will be continuing. We have more things to consider." He said and I can only nod. It's better than him just saying that I would be out of the programme. "Everything would be push back after the break, so rest well."

"Actually, I'm fine already." I said. I'm really fine right now...! There's no need to postpone anything. I have already rested enough in Singapore.

"Jung ah," He called. "Please slow down." I looked down, knowing I had made my president worried for me. I nodded again. Standing up, I bowed and he walked me to the door.

"Jung ah," He called again, causing me to turn back. "You have to rest. Don't secretly work again." I chuckled softly, nodding. It sounded funny, like a boss stopping his employees from working.

"Yes, president." With that, I smiled and bowed.

"I will take my leave then."

"Okay. Take care." I bowed again before going out. I met my managers and they sent me back home. But would I really stay at home? Of course not! So, after putting down my things, I hopped into my HyunDai and drove around, wasting petrol. Haha. I then decided to drop by Dreams.

"Good afternoon." I bowed and greeted when I entered the store. My employees bowed and greeted back. The customers looked amazed seeing me and had this awe smile on their faces. I bowed and greeted them as well, smiling. They smiled and bowed back, too amused to speak. I walked into the office and sat down, turning on the computer. I went out to the cashier with the keys in my hand and unlocked the feedback box, taking out all the cards and locked it again. I went to the cafe and salon as well to collect the feedbacks then went back. Sitting on the chair, I read every feedback and took note of them. Then I smiled at one of them.

From Bo Young,

Feedback: I love the customised designs of the nails for medicure. Hope you design more! And the male coffee maker (Jin Yoon) is so handsome...!

Jin Yoon is handsome? Well... I picked another one.

From Na Rin,

Feedback: I love your shop so much, but it's a little far from my home. Can you have another branch?

"Soon..." I said quietly to no one. Shh... This is a secret. Even Seung Hyun doesn't know. Although I started Dreams with Seung Hyun, I didn't discussed with him about having another branch. So the new branch is fully under my name. After going through every card, I put them in a bag and kept it in the drawer. Turning to the computer, I login to Dream's website and left it there, so I will know if anyone bought something online and I can make confirmation. I opened another webpage showing the sales of the store. You can see the number increasing. Every time the number increased, it means that outside this office, in the store, a sale is made. It feels so good to see the number jumping. Super good! Leaving these two windows opened, I started to do the accounts, calculating monthly sales and expenses. These are not computerised, they are all paperwork. Pressing on the keys of the calculator, I recorded the digits, hoping they would balance in the end. Like this, I worked for the whole afternoon and soon, it was night. And soon, the store closed for the day but I was still in the office, sound produced from the pressing of keys of the calculator could be heard.

"Aish... Why can't it balance?" I asked softly, slightly frustrated. I checked through so many times but yet it was still the same.

"Arg!" I slammed the pen down and leaned back on the seat, my head held up.

"What is it?" I heard someone talked and quickly looked to the front. Seung Hyun came walking towards me, smiling. He had said to meet up after his work, so yeah...

"You're here?" I smiled, picking up the pen and buried my head back into the accounting books. He came behind me and pressed his palm on the table, looking down to what I was doing.

"What are all these?" He asked, even though he knew it already.

"Those that you never help." I said, eyes not leaving the book. Seriously, he never help in doing the final accounts. Never. I've been doing all these tedious things alone for years when this is also his store. He chuckled softly.

"I don't major in business..."

"Might as well say you are lazy. I taught you so many times already..." I talked back, my voice normal, concentrating on these accounts I was dealing with.

"What?"

"What?" I parroted him, my tone had no means of rebelling but my words had.

"What what?"

"What are you talking about?" My head still bowed, fingers still pressing the buttons on the calculator. He snorted, one arm dropping around my shoulder. I turned to my side and saw me smiling at me, which I smiled.

"What?"

"Nothing." He shook his head, smiling. I turned back and continued with the work.

"You just came back and you are already working... Don't tire yourself." He said softly.

"You are starting to sound like my president." I said, smiling a little at the books.

"It's true..." I turned to him and smiled. He had bent down and rested his head on the the top of the chair I was sitting.

"Sit on a chair. Why make yourself uncomfortable?" I asked, motioning to chair near his desk at the other side of the room.

"It's okay." He shook his head. "Are you done?" He asked, looking at the papers. I didn't answer him as I pressed the '=' key, praying it would really balance this time.

"Yes..." I put down the pen and patted my cheeks, freshing myself. I stood up and gathered all the books, walking to the bookshelves. Sliding the glass opened, I placed the books inside when Seung Hyun wrapped his arm around my waist from behind, giving me a backhug.

"Hm? What are you doing?" I asked, turning to my side to see him. He ignored me and looked at the reflection of us from the glass infront.

"Did you lose weight?" He suddenly asked, his head rested on my shoulder.

"Of course I did..." I admit. I was hospitalised for the passed few days, of course more or less, I did lost weight.

"A lot, right?"

"Hm?" I stared at him.

"Look at your face." He motioned to our reflection. I smiled faintly. "Your waist is so much smaller too..."

"But I became prettier, right?" I tried to change the subject.

"No." He looked at me, shaking his head innocently.

"What?"

"I said you didn't become prettier." I snorted and rolled my eyes, turning away from him.

"You're so blunt."

"Why? You said you like blunt guys." He stated.

"You are too blunt." I continued, as if I don't like what he said.
-
He chuckled, snuggled into my hair as he fixed his eyes at our reflections, smiling.

"Why?" I asked, looking at his reflection.

"So how are things?" He asked softly.

"You mean the issue?" I referred to the 'poisoning' thing. "The agency would be dealing it." He nodded.

"Other than that?" I turned to him, looking in wonder.

"What?" He tightened his grip on my waist.

"'2 Days 1 Night'?" My eyes widened slightly in surprise.

"How did you know?"

"I saw it on the net." He said.

"What?!" My pitch a notch higher. "It's circulating in the net?!" What the hell? I don't know about this...

"Hm. It's been for days already. I saw it when we were in Singapore." This was more ridiculous... I thought what I got from my president today was first-hand news... It was 'old' news already?!

"And you didn't even tell me...?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How am I suppose to tell you when I know you would be this worried?" His voice soft and gentle. I looked down, silently pouting.

"What's in your mind?" He asked when he saw me looking down, keeping quiet. I just shook my head.

"Let's go out." He let go of me out of a sudden. I turned to him and saw him picked up my coat and bag, walking to the door. He turned back when he reached the door, extending his hand to me, hinting me to hold it. I smiled and walked to him, my hand reaching for his. He held it in his big hand before my hand could touch his and pulled me out, clicking the switch of the lights off on the way out.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as he bent down to lock the front door. Smiling as he stood up, Seung Hyun passed the keys to me and walked to the carpark behind.

"You drove here right? I don't have my car with me..." I smiled, reaching for the car key in my bag. "I will drive." He extended his hand infront of me, wanting me to pass him the keys. I willingly handed it to him and went to the passenger seat next to the driver's.

"Can you tell me where we are going now?" I asked again as I fastened my seatbelt.

"Want to become the first on search engines tomorrow?" He wriggled his eyebrows. I looked at him weirdly.

"What are you thinking?"

"Let's just..." He smiled mysteriously.

"What?" I inched back, eyeing him.

"Let's go shopping at Hong Dae." My eyes widened.

"Are you crazy?! Hong Dae?!" Oh my goodness. Looking at the time, there would still be loads of people since it's Saturday.

"What?" He asked, slightly louder than before.

"If fans crowd around us, what are you going to do? We won't be able to walk!"

"They won't know it's us. You don't have make up on..." I playfully hit his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" He chuckled.

"With your bony arms, body... Plus that pair of glasses, they won't recognise you." He continued. "Tell them you are Yi Jung in their faces, they might not believe you..."

"Oppa!" I called, looking at him in disbelief.

"The only way they would recognise you is when they saw me with you." I rolled my eyes.

"That's because you have make-up on..." I 'countered-attacked' him.

"Is it? Shall I wash them off?"

"Sure." I answered back, then looked away. He only chuckled then started the engine and off we go.

"Do you have any movies you want to watch lately?" He asked out of a sudden.

"No. You know I don't enjoy movies..." I turned to him, saying.

"Anyway, let's go to City Cinemas." He 'self declared'. I looked at him in confusion.

"You just said about going to Hong Dae." I reminded him.

"You want to go there?" He asked back, glancing at me.

"No... But you did said that."

"I changed the location since you complained about the crowd." I snorted.

"What's the difference?!" I asked, my pitch higher than normal. "It's equally crowded...!" God, what is wrong with him?

"You are pissed..." He said in between his laughter. I only talk that way when I find things ridiculous or when I'm irritated or pissed.

"It's true... What's the difference of the size of the crowd?" I asked again, rolling my eyes after that.

"Let's go to City Cinemas since it's more high-class there..." Honestly, I feel that it's the same. No difference...

"What is available there? It's been a long time since I last went there." He said again when he stopped at the traffic.

"Why are you asking me? I'm a Singaporean and you are a Korean..." I let out a laughter.

"Since you always shop there, I thought you know that place better than me."

"No, I just go to the restusrants there. And sometimes to the bars..." I said, recalling. "Eh~ You are lying..." I turned to him. "We always meet at the cafes there, what do you mean by you don't usually go there?"

"I just found out that you always go to bars..." He eyed me.

"Don't change the subject." I talked back. "You are using this way to check on me huh? To find out whether I go to bars or not..."

"Am I seen through?" He smiled.

"So what if I go to bars? I'm banned from those kind of places?" I asked. I know he doesn't mean to check on me this way, just that I said it and he wanted to play with me, so I just played along.

"Would you not go if I told you not to?" He asked, eyes fixed on the road.

"I would still go..." I said as I turned away, hiding my smiles.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Drink more..." He urged, sounding sarcastic.

"You drink a lot too. Don't comment about me."

"Right. I drink with the members. What's wrong with that?"

"I drink with Jin Hye unnie. What's wrong with that?" I can't believe we were bickering. How did this started anyway?

"I bet your manager has to carry you back all the time..." He 'pitied' Jin Hye.

"What to do? I'm not like you. I can't hold my liqour as well as you, of course other people have to send me home, unlike you, who always send people home..." I refused to lose and continued to talk back.

"The members and I stay together. It's not strange that I send them back." He said.

"I know my manager for 8 years. It's not strange that someone I trust sends me home..."

"God... I really can't win you..." He mumbled, parking the car in the parking lot.

"I win, right?" I smiled like a kid, unfastening the belt and opened the door. I got out, hearing him chuckled. I turned to him and saw him still smiling, shaking his head lightly.
--
"I want to go there!" I said excitedly, pointing to the streets ahead of us.

"Let's go then." He said, walking off. I smiled and ran up beside him. We did not hold hands, but we still looked like a couple.

"Oppa, you want that?" I pointed to a fruit juice stall that we were walking passed and turned to him, asking.

"You want? What do you want?" He asked, walking towards it, pulling out his wallet from the pocket at the back of his jeans.

"Shall we share?" I asked, following him.

"Order what you want." He urged.

"Please give us a cup of watermelon juice." I said to the owner, making my order. I always share watermelon juice with Seung Hyun, since most of the time I have to watch my diet.

"I can pay." I said, digging for my wallet in my bag. He's always the one paying whenever we go out. Sometimes, I also want to pay. But before I could even see my wallet, Seung Hyun already gave the coins to the owner. Pouting, I pulled back the handle of the bag back on my shoulder. He smiled, passing the cup to me.

"I will pay for the meals later." I said before hand, sipping on the juice.

"Let's see..." He continued to walk, with me behind him.

"Oppa..." I called, extending the cup to him. He turned back and took the cup after seeing it.

"Decided on what to eat already?" He asked, looking at the building around us. The crowd were starting to stare at us already but we ignored. We were like in our own world.

"What would you like? I say I would treat today." I said. Even though it was like nearing 11PM, we would still eat.

"I will eat what you eat." He said, pulling the straw out from his mouth.

"Eh~ You are always like this. Just say what you want. Wanting to treat you is such a difficult task..."

"Yeol Bong?" He suggested.

"Yeol Bong? What is that?" I asked. What the hell is he talking about? I only know what is Yeo Bo, which is what married couples call each other.

"Seven hyung's restuarant." He simply said.

"Ah...!" I remembered. "The chicken restuarant?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." I agreed and together, we walked to the backstreet where the shop is location.

"I want to take photos with this!" I ran up to the life-sized cardboard doppleganger of Se7en. It's a trend lately. So many people are taking pictures of themselves with that and posting them online. I want to do it too! Haha. I passed my iTouch to Seung Hyun and quickly went back beside the standing cardboard. Smiling as he shook his head lightly, Seung Hyun held up the camera and I 'linked' arms with Se7en, my head tilting towards 'him', giving a sweet smile.

"Shall we take one together?" I suggested when he walked up to me, passing me the device.

"How?"

"Self-cam." I said, grinning and clicked on the camera icon, pulling Seung Hyun to stand at the other side of the cardboard. So, with Se7en in the middle of us, we positioned our faces next to 'Se7en's and took the photo. We stayed at the entrance for quite sometime as I wanted to get a perfect picture for that. Must be perfect...

"I'm actually not hungry, but now, I'm famished." Seung Hyun said when we finally started to make our way in. I chuckled softly, admiring the pictures we just took.

"Shall we get those uploaded?" I asked. If he doesn't want to, I will only post those showing only me and 'Se7en'.

"Sure." He casually agreed, waiting for the waitress to bring us to an empty table.

"It's strange, there's internet access here?" I chortled softly, really feeling amused.

"Watch your steps." He reminded as I was concerntrating on the iTouch when a waitress came to serve us, bringing us inside. I followed him in and sat on the chair. We looked at the menu and started to make the orders. After that, we waited. I went back to the iTouch and continued to upload.

"Shall I put the caption, 'I'm now in Yeol Bong with TOP!' ?" I asked.

"You seem like you want to flood this place huh?" He rested his arms on the table, slightly leaning in.

"Shall I post more evidence? We take another picture here with us holding up the chopsticks?"

"What's with you today? So hyper..." He eyed.

"It's fun..." I said. "I'm bringing in more business here for Seven- ssi. Why?"

"Then type this in. 'Quickly come join us in our date.'" He said, urging. I know he was just joking so I just chuckled, typing a caption: 'We're here to enjoy delicious chicken dishes!'

"Okay, uploaded." I said, putting down the iTouch. He smiled, nodding. When the food came, Seung Hyun was forced to take another picture together and immediately, it was uploaded with, 'It's really nice! We will have a great time eating!' Putting it down, feeling satisfied again, I picked up the chopsticks and finally settled down in eating. I think it was the first time I didn't care much about eating this kind of food so late in the night. We were already considered lucky that the restuarant wasn't close by the time we arrived.

"You uploaded that as well?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"You are so not you today." He noticed. I don't usually willingly revealed personal photos. Moreover, I even hinted to the netizen where we are currently with the series of photos I posted on Twitter.

"I do things according to my mood." I said, smiling.

"Yeah, I know."

"Ah... It's so spicy..." I commented, eyebrows furrowing.

"It's okay for me..." He said, looking at me innocently, chewing on the meat.
---
God, what does he mean by 'it's okay'? It was definitely SPICY! Very! Really spicy...! I gulped down the water from the glass before continuing to eat.

"Are you okay?" He asked, surpressing his laughter. What's there to laugh?

"What?" I asked, eyeing him.

"Your lips are so red. It seems to be a little swollen..." He said. Honestly, I can feel that myself too. He doesn't need to remind me about that. My lips were numb...

"It's spicy...!" I reasoned and he chuckled, trying to keep his volume down. Seeing him enjoying, I can't help but smiled a little but that was when I realised that I shouldn't be. He was making fun of me!

"What~" I pouted, kicking my legs a little.

"If it's really spicy, then don't eat already. Look at you..." He pointed at my lips and then began to laugh again. I was like 'what the hell' but I just ignored him, only picking up the drumstick in the bowl and started peeling off the meal with the spoon. Seeing me going back to eat, Seung Hyun calmed down, picking up his chopsticks.

"Don't force yourself to eat." He said when he saw me 'concentrating' in peeling the meat off from the bones. I can't really spicy stuff. I even surrender to kimchi after eating just one piece. If it's bought in Singapore and the containers of the kimchi says it's directly imported from Korea, it's fine. I don't know why but the difference in level of spicy-ness is really big. I can eat the whole container at one go in Singapore, but I stop at just one piece in Korea. They are all from Korea, but it just happened to be the case.

"It's okay." I said, not wanting to waste the food. I continued, exhaling through my mouth, removing the burning and numb sensation. Then suddenly, Seung Hyun raised his hand, calling for the waiter and asked for another bowl. I looked at him wonderingly but he wasn't looking at me. When the bowl came, he poured the mineral water out from the cup into the bowl, then took a piece of meat from his bowl and dropped it into the bowl of water.

"Here." He dropped the 'washed' meat into the bowl infront of me, urging me to eat. Smiling, I picked up the meat and threw it into my mouth, giving a kiddish smile to him.

"You are like my mum..." I said, chewing on the meat in my mouth.

"Why?"

"That's what my mum would do when I complain about the food being too oily or spicy. Sometimes when it's too salty, my mum would do this too." I smiled. He smiled, maybe watching if I was starting to miss my parents already.

"Shall I call you omma?" I asked, trying to change mood.

"What?" He narrowed his eyesbrows, lips curving upwards.

"Omma~" I called, smiling again, like a satisfied child.

"Look at you..." He lightly shook his head, looking back to his bowl and fed himself. I threw the peeled meat into the bowl of water and saw the oil in redish orange floated on the surface of the water. Moving the meat slightly, I took it out and ate it. When I finally finished the meal, I sat back and watched Seung Hyun still nibbling the meat off the bone. I smiled and reached for the iTouch and went to my Twitter and saw loads of comments.

'Unnie, you are so much prettier without make-up!' I should show this to Seung Hyun. I'm still pretty without make-up!

'Both are so cute. Cute couple!' I smiled at the comments and closed the window, opening another one and went to the Kpop News website. Scrolling down to the latest news, my eyes widened slightlty when one of the article's title zoomed passed my eyes. I immedaitely scrolled back up and nearly dropped the device.

"What's wrong?" Seung Hyun asked, chewing. I looked up and saw him staring at me, probably saw me stoning at the screen.

"Nothing..." I managed to smile and shook my head, eyes went back to the screen, my index finger scrolling the page down, pretending to be normal. "This is a big hit." I said, showing the screen to him with the article, 'IU to appear on music festival'. I have always love IU so I hope he would believe that I was just fangirl-ing. He smiled and went back to eating. I returned to the homepage and scrolled back up to the latest article. Clicking on it, I began to read.



Yi Jung confirmed to leave '2 Days 1 Night'.

On 28 November, it is comfirmed that Yi Jung would be leaving the cast of '2 Days 1 Night' as the PD said to have "discussed and decided to take Yi Jung out as her health has been suffering and also to allow her to have some rest time in between the already tight schedule she is having". The production team has also started to look for the next cast to replace Yi Jung.


Oh my goodness... This is the outcome after the agency had discussed with the PD? What the hell is this?!

"Jung ah..." He called, which made my head shot up.

"What is it?" He asked, motioning to the iTouch in my hands.

"What?" I played dumb, pretending that I don't know what he was thinking. I cannot admit that my face was changing without me knowing. He eyed me weirdly before reaching for the glass and drank some water, raising his hand to call for the bill.

"I will pay this time." I said, remembering what I said earlier. Surprisingly, Seung Hyun didn't stop me when I dug for the wallet. Smiling, I handed the cash to the waitress and waited for the change. With the iTouch still with me, I closed the window and dropped it into my bag, trying to push everything to the back of my head.
----
"Where shall we head to now?" Seung Hyun held my hand naturally as we headed out after footing the bill.

"Where do you feel like going?" I asked, looking up to him. He shook his head, smiling.

"Hm..." I looked away, thinking. "Wanna go to a pub?" I asked, smiling. "It's been some time since we went to one."

"Okay." He agreed without hestitations. "It would be better that I send you back than other people." I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"I said I can't hold liqour well, but not that bad..." I told him, eyeing.

"Shall we have a bet? See who collapse first?"

"What's wrong with you? Of course I will collapse on the counter first..." I mean, he has a nickname of '7 bottles and still awake', so how can he be that silly to bet this kind of things with me? He chuckled.

"You don't dare huh?"

"This doesn't matter whether I dare or not. It's that I would lose even without the need to do it." I defended.

"Hang on." I thought of something. "Then who is going to drive?"

"Ah..." He turned to me, like he remembered something he forgot. "Shall we then not drink today?"

"I guess we don't have a choice." I said and we both chuckled. Gosh... I can't even relax when I wanted to... To be frank, I was very down since I saw that article online. Typical me... I just can't change myself.

"Shall we just buy a bottle of coke then?" He said in between his laughter.

"Sure." I nodded, agreeing to whatever he said. He pulled me into a mart and grabbed two bottle of coke. He used a coin to open the cap and passed the glass bottle to me, which I gladly took it.

"I still don't know how to open this with a coin..." I said, the drink from the straw.

"It's the same as the spoon actually." He said, directly drinking from the mouth. I smiled and continued to sip.

"Omo! It's TOP!" Our heads immediately shot to the side to see a couple looking at us. The female's voice had caused the others around her to fix their eyes on us as well.

"Omo! It's really them!" She shrieked again, excitedly hitting the arm of her partner beside her. One by one, hands started to go up to their mouths as they cannot believe their eyes, their luck.

"Hi!" The same girl called from where she was, which was about a few metres away from us. Soft screamings could be heard and all we could do was to just smile and nod, our feet slowly forwarding. Luckily, they didn't just rush to us... Thank goodness.

"I was about to pull out the cigarette box when she suddenly cried." Seung Hyun chuckled softly as he looked down at me.

"Just smoke. What's wrong with that? It's not like they didn't know..." I challenged him.

"You really plan on getting up on the headlines tomorrow huh?" He eyed me. "Don't get me in trouble with my president."

"Okay..."

"But I haven't smoke since afternoon."

"You wanna stop and have a puff?" I asked, looking up at him. We then went to the carpark where my car was.

"You go in first. I will go in after this." He said, his hand went to the back pocket and pulled out a box, turning away, without seeing if I really went off. I stayed behind him, turned my head to look at the bench behind me as I moved and sat on it. Usually, I would really go into the car to wait, but I don't fell like it today. I saw how his shoulders heaved up and the next second, a puff of smoke rised and then disappeared. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out his phone and began to get himself busy with it. Watching his back, I sighed, remmebering that I was removed from the cast. Oh god... I really do want to continue with that programme. Standing up, I went up to Seung Hyun, lightly touching the side of his forearm, letting him know my presence.

"You didn't go in?" He looked up from his phone and saw me. I smiled, shaking my head. "Why?"

"I thought you would be lonely." I said. Actually, I also don't know why I didn't go back to the car.

"But you seldom accompany me..." He said.

"You are saying I should get in?" I asked.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to..."

"It's okay." I said, looking to the front. He placed his arm over my shoulder and I leaned my head back on his chest in response. He continued to smoke. I closed my eyes, deeply inhaling the smoke that was produced. I did this for a few times and maybe he realised what I was doing.

"What are you doing?" He inched a little back, his voice with a tinge of surprise in it.

"Hm?" I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked again, his eyes slightly widened. I turned back to the front, smiling faintly.

"What is it like to smoke?" I ignored his question and asked. He shook me gently, which made me turned to him. He looked at me wonderingly, taken aback at my sudden change.

"What happened to you?"

"No, nothing. I'm just curious." I shook my head, turning to the front again.

"Don't do that. You are scaring me." I smiled.

"You are afraid that I would take up smoking?"

"Yeah. It's like me influencing you to smoke..."

"Well, if I really do smoke, then I'm most probably mislead by you." I said. He chuckled.

"I won't smoke." I ensured. "My granddad quit smoking because of me. I won't pick that up." It's true. Because my granddad always carried me when I was younger, he quit smoking so I would not breath in the harmful gas.
-----
Seung Hyun didn't say anything, just looked to the front.

"You seem a little down. What's wrong?" He asked out of a sudden, looking down at me. I was met with his soft and gentle gaze when I looked up at him.

"It's nothing any of that sort. You think too much..." I smiled faintly at him. He looked at me suspiciously.

"Really?" I nodded.

"Hm." He then turned away, disposing the cigarette bud into the bin. He came back and his arm went back around my shoulder. I passed the bottle of coke back to him and he gulped down the remaining.

"Do you have schedules tomorrow?" I asked, turning to him.

"Hm. I guess we are having a comeback soon."

"What?" I was surprised. "It's quite sudden."

"The president wants to have the comeback after you and Ji Yong had the duet." My eyes widened.

"Oh my god... I guess my president would be disappointed then." I surpressed myself from laughing. He looked at me wonderingly. "That's what my president is planning to do as well. To comeback before the popularity decreases."

"Ah, really?" He was amused and began chuckling.

"My president should be afraid right now." I said in between laughter. He just laughed.

"Why must you comeback during the same period as me?" I asked. "Are you trying to wipe me out?" I asked. Just how am I going to top the charts like how my president wanted me to do when Big Bang is also having their comeback?

"Wipeout?" He laughed louder. "Perhaps this is what my president intended."

"Wah..." I looked away. "This is too much..."

"Let's fight in music programmes..." I eyed him.

"What's with the tone?" He sounded as if they would surely win. I mean, I know I would surely lose but why would he want to say it out loud? Is he declaring war with me?

"Big Bang really wants to kick me aside and top all music charts huh?"

"We just happened to top all those. It's not like we are doing anything."

"I acknowledge your fame and power, but do you have to boost it this way?" I wasn't angry or anything.

"You are pissed?" He asked, smiling.

"It's not that. Just..." I don't know what to say. I mean, I'm going to fight for the top place with Big Bang...! Can you believe this? I can't...

"Please go easy on me..." I said, my tone suddenly changed to a weaker side. He began chuckling, covering his mouth. I began laughing too.

"Why?"

"You look funny when you say that."

"Why?" I looked at him. He just kept laughing as we slowly walked forward.

"Shall I call the fans to spare some votes to you?"

"You are making me pathetic. What do you mean by spare?" I was actually smiling when I retorted. It somehow sounded funny to me.

"I'm just being kind..." He defended, his eyes slightly widened.

"It's sounds as if you are looking down at someone if you said that." I told him. We reached my car but we intended to stop at another bench nearby.
------
"When do you have to leave for schedules tomorrow?" I asked the usuals.

"About 8AM?"

"Shall we go back? It's getting late." I said as it was already 1:28AM.

"Let's go then. I will drive." He stood up, looking down at me as he extended his hand out to me. I smiled up at him and held his hand, getting up. He began swinging our arms high while I smiled kiddishly at him. When we reached the car, he opened the car for me before going to the other side.

"Go to your dorm. I will drive back from there." I said and he nodded.

"We have a recording together, right? Next week." I nodded.

"Yeah. The new year special. I remember." I smiled and he smiled back.

"So any schedules tomorrow?"

"Nope, I will be resting." He nodded.

"But you won't just rest at home, right?" He glanced at me.

"Of course." I smiled proudly, even though this was nothing.

"What would you be doing then?" He asked casually again.

"I don't know."

"Don't tire yourself too much. It defeats the purpose of the break you are getting if you don't rest."

"I got it. Why are you always worried about me?" I asked and he turned to me after he stopped the car at the traffic junction.

"Because you are always worrying me. What else?" He replied with a 'duh' look.

"Psh..." I looked elsewhere.

"Remember, you have to rest." He reminded like a father reminding her daughter to complete her assignments.

"Okay... Stop nagging."

"Everything I said is just naggings?" He asked, stepping on the paddle when the lights turned green.

"Not all. Just some of them." I replied nonchantly.

"Of course I have to remind you since you always forget, Jung ah." He said, his eyes fixed on the road. I kept quiet, smiling in my head. Maybe it was just me, but he was so sweet. The rest of the ride went silent. When he finally stopped at his dorm, he started.

"Come visit one day. The members are whining to see their sister-in-law." I chuckled.

"Do they want to see me or do they want me to cook food for them?" The members always call me to prepare food for them, just like Jung Min. He laughed softly as he turned his gaze to me.

"Remember to bring more kimbap." I snorted and rolled my eyes, lips slightly curving upwards. He gently held my chin and turned me to face him, pecking softly on my lips. "And grilled chicken for me."

"What?" My eyes narrowed, eyeing him. Gosh, ridiculous... He laughed louder this time.

"I want ice cream too." He added after he calmed down.

"Goodness..." I muttered, looking away.

"I can tell them to wait for your arrival in the next few days time, right?"

"It seems that you are more excited. Did you suggest this?" I eyed him. This wasn't the first time he pretended that the members wanted to see me. Sometimes, he was the one who suggested it first.

"No...! It's Dae Sung!" he defended.

"I got it. I will go over." I agreed. Well, it's also a kind of blessing that people enjoy my food. He smiled and caressed me cheek a little before opening the door. I got out as well and went to the driver's seat. I waved at him before driving off.


The next day, I woke up at around 9:23AM and of course, after slacking a little at home, I decided to head down to Dreams again. You have to understand that it was boring at home, facing four pillar of walls. So, I drove over. Pushing the glass door opened, my employees bowed and greeted me.

"Good morning." I smiled and bowed a little, walking to the office. Dropping my bag on the chair, I sat and bent down to turn on the desktop, pressing the 'on' button of the CPU. After opening the usual windows, there wasn't much left to do than to stare at the screen, waiting for orders and looking at the sales going up and feel happy about it. That's all. So I put the desktop on sleeping mode and stood up, grabbing my phone and went for the door.

"Do you need any help?" I went over to Eun Mi, who was in the fashion outlet. Smiling, I squatted beside her and reached for the contents in the box that she was taking out.

"It's okay. I can do this myself." She stopped my hands.

"It's okay, unnie. I can help." She smiled and together, we sorted the stuff and stocked up the clothes.

"I will go to the cafe." I informed before walking off.

"Good morning." Jin Yoon greeted when I walked beside him. I returned the greetings and looked behind me.

"I will help with the order taking." He looked up, his hand mixing the coffee as I smiled back and went to the counter before he could say anything.

"Good morning. What would you like to have today?" I smiled to the customer. She recognised me and immediately covered my mouth, her eyes turned to tiny slits. I smiled back at her, my smile eyes appearing as I waited for her.

"I would like a hazelnut latte." She said, her voice filled with amusement and her hands were still covering .

"The usual. Coming." I turned back at the loud voice and realised it was from Jin Yoon.

"She's a regular customer." He said when he came beside me and bent down to get the hazelnut powder from the cardboard. I smiled at the girl.

"Which size would you like for your hazelnut latte?"

"A large one." I nodded.

"That would be 5900 won."

"Thank you." I accepted the money with both hands as I bowed a little.

"Unnie, I really like you." She cried in excitement, her volume remained low though. As I got her the change, I smiled.

"Thank you." And I handed her the change and the receipe. "Please wait for your order on your right." I gave her a wide smile and she went over. I served the customers for quite a long time before the morning crowd subsided.

"Nuna, the crowd is gone. I can manage now." Jin Yoon said.

"Chae Young isn't here today?" I asked.

"It's her off day." He told me and I nodded.

"Call for me when you need help." I said before going over to the salon.

"Oh, Jung ah. You're here?" One of the hairdressers, Tae Woo called when he saw me coming towards him.

"Yeah, oppa. Is there anything I can help?" I asked, looking around. "I will stock that up." I pointed to the box filled with bottles, turning to him. Before he could reject, I ran over and bent down, reaching for the things inside.

"Leave it, I will do all that later." He said as he glanced at me, one of his hands holding the scissors as the another holding onto the female's hair.

"Please continue you with your work and I will settle these little things...~" I said cutely without turning to him. I heard the two hairdressers chuckled softly. They began chatting with the customers they were serving, on and off commenting about me, 'badmouth-ing' about me.

"I heard every word that came out from the two of you..." I playfully eyed them as I stood up, walking towards the side with the empty box in my hands.

"Yi Jung-ssi, how is your health?" One of the young ladies suddenly asked, causing me to turn to her.

"I'm fine already. Thank you so much for the concern." I smiled and bowed.

"It's so unexpected to see you here. I thought you would be at home resting after the incident."

"It can be quite boring..." I said as I chuckled sheepishly.

"It's glad to see that you are fine." I bowed.

"Thank you for your concern." She smiled and bowed back a little. I went behind the counter as the lady stood up from the seat, the Tae Woo brushing the little hairs off her sleeves.

"Thank you." I thanked as I took the notes from her. She bowed and thanked us before leaving. After serving the next customer, I went back to the office. I checked hotmail and settled some admin work.

"Unnie...!" My head shot up to see Ye Jin pushing the door opened, her bright voice filled the office.

"Oh! Ye Jin ah!" I called, as I turned the chair to the side as the 12 years old girl ran to me, her backpack shifting left and right around her back. I stood up and hugged her.

"I miss you so much." I said.

"Unnie didn't come visit me for a long time!" She pulled away and pouted.

"I'm sorry..." I apologised. "You can forgive me, right?" I looked down at her like a child. God, why am I acting cute? She's 12 already...

"But, everyone is saying unnie is poisoned. What happened?" She suddenly became worried.

"I'm fine already. Don't worry." She placed her bag on the table and pulled a chair to my desk.

"Are you sure?" She asked, studying my face. "How can those people do such things? It's so immoral." Surprising, right? Ye Jin actually grew up into a mature female.

"We are investigating it already. Don't worry." I assured her.

"You have to nab that person. How can someone possibly do that? What's wrong with the security anyway?" I smiled.

"Ah, our Ye Jin really had grown. You are even worried for me... I'm happy." It was like a mother knowing that her daughter actually cared for her. It was that kind of feeling.

"Of course..." She looked at me, still worried.

"You came alone?" I changed the subject.

"Hm. I saw online that you would be back this few days, so I came to look for you." She said. "What is this? Why did I have to search online to know when you are back?" She asked, feeling a little unhappy. "Why didn't you pick up your phone the passed few days?" She asked, her voice a little louder.

"Don't be angry..." I was like a girlfriend trying to calm down her controlling boyfriend. Ye Jin really had this power and charm... I wasn't even this afraid of Seung Hyun.

"You made me worried sick for like 4 days!" She retorted.

"Okay, I'm sorry..." I had no choice but to apologise. She was waiting for me to say 'sorry'. This don't look right, does it? She looked away, keeping quiet.

"Are you hungry?" I changed the topic once again. "Have you eaten?" She shook her head.

"What do you want to eat? I will bring you out for lunch." I said.

"I don't know." She shook his head. "I don't have something I really crave for." I suddenly thought of something and took out my iTouch.

"Yesterday," I started, finger touching the screen. "I went to Seven's restuarant with Seung Hyun oppa." I showed her the pictures of the food and all. "The food there is not bad. Do you want to go there? The food is a little spicy though."

"It looks delicious..." Her eyes lit up as she looked through the photos. "Let's go there!" She exclaimed. I smiled and nodded, packing my bag. I shut down the computer and stood up, turning off the lights as we headed out.

"Ah...! I miss this car!" Ye Jin excitedly ran to my car when she saw it at the carpark. I can only chuckled softly and lightly shook my head as I watched her.
-------
I saw her hopped into the car when I unlocked it when I was about a metre away. I got in as well and the engine.

"Seung Hyun oppa," I turned to her when she started to talk. "He called me to find some time and go over to their dorm." Ye Jin said as she fastened her seat belt.

"Is it?" I raised my eyebrows. "I have not called to confirm the time."

"He's always free in the afternoon. He knows that I have evening lessons..." I chuckled softly.

"Call and check." I urged, passing my phone to her. She took it and searched for Seung Hyun's number. The number Seung Hyun gave her wasn't the one he always has with him, so... She the loudspeaker and waited for the call to be picked up. She had this habit of letting the whole world knew about whatever conversation she was having.

"Oppa." Ye Jin called first before Seung Hyun could even say 'hello'. I clammed my lips as I continued to look infront when I heard her imitating my voice. This girl...

"Oh, how are you?" He randomly asked. I glanced at Ye Jin to see her pulling a straight face.

"I heard you told Ye Jin to come along too. Why didn't you told me?" I surpressed myself from laughing. Why do I find this so funny? Hahaha!

"She told you already? Wow, she's fast."

"Anyway, when are you free?" Ye Jin continued and I would say she was doing a great job. Seung Hyun doesn't even know.

"I'm not sure. Hold on. I will ask the rest." Then we can hear him asking something we can't really figure out.

"We are free on this Thrusday afternoon." Seung Hyun got back to the phone and said.

"What time?" I blurted this time. I was waiting for him to reply but there was quite a long pause.

"Oppa?" I called, glancing to the phone in Ye Jin's hand.

"Who are you?" I immediately rolled my eyes, my lips slightly apart only to exhale. Ye Jin had burst out laughing.

"Who do you think I am?" I asked back and I knew he was puzzled by the laughter he was hearing.

"Seung Hyun oppa!" Ye Jin suddenly called in her original voice. She was still laughing, her free hand holding her tummy. "It's me..."

"Oh, Ye Jin ah."

"You have to look at unnie's face. She looks epic right now...!" She cried, still laughing. "Who are you?" She imitated Seung Hyun and laughed harder again. I can't help but to laugh, not because of what, just because it was too ridiculous.

"Was that you who just now?"

"Which one?" Ye Jin asked, her face red. "It's me from the beginning and unnie asked for the time." She laughed again.

"Oppa, are you staying quiet to avoid this?" I asked after another long pause.

"No..." He finally said. "I really don't know since we are talking through a phone." I can only snort and laugh, speechless.

"So what time is it?" Ye Jin asked.

"Between 2PM to 5PM."

"What is it...~" Ye Jin said in a whining tone. "I have evening classes...~"

"Is it? But we don't have anymore free time..."

"Aish..."

"It's a pity. Shall we meet other time then?" Seung Hyun asked.

"It seems like that's the only choice..." Ye Jin said, slightly pouting.

"I'm sorry, our Ye Jin..."

"Enjoy with unnie then. I don't wish to be a light bulb anyway..." I glanced weirdly at her when she said that. Seung Hyun chuckled at the other line.

"Even if you don't come, the dorm will already be bright. Four brightly lit light bulbs..." Ye Jin laughed softly.

"Lock yourselves in the room then, the two of you...~" Ye Jin said in a sing-song voice.

"Ye Jin ah...!" I called, glancing at her with a shock expression painted over my face. This girl...!

"What? Stay in the room to watch videos... Is there something wrong?" Ye Jin looked at me with a straight face, but obviously teasing me.

"We will..." My eyes widened slightly when I heard Seung Hyun said. I started to feel embarassed already.

"Just drag unnie with you if she refuses." I was about to say something but Seung Hyun was faster than me.

"Of course, she will get into my room no matter what."

"Oppa!" I cried. Oh my goodness... The both of them! They laughed to their hearts' content while my face just heated up. I don't blush... Remember?

"Omo! It's my first time seeing unnie blushed!" Ye Jin cried excitedly, looking at me.

"I'm not blushing!" I retorted, glancing at her. I peeked at the side mirror to check if I was really blushing.

"She does blush. I have seen it before."

"Okay, enough, you two..." I said, like I was talking to my children, not turning my gaze away from the road. I stopped the car at the carpark when we arrived at the location.

"Oppa," Ye Jin called as she opened the door and stepped outside. "We are going to Seven's restuarant to eat right now."

"Oh okay. Enjoy then."

"Yeah, bye." Then she hung up. She then ran to me and hugged my arm, smiling up at me like a small child. I eyed her and took the phone that she handed to me. Together, we went in. Of course, photos have to be taken with the life-size cardboard of Se7en, so we basially flooded our phones with photos. When we were tired after the 'photoshoot', we headed inside. The waitress seemed to remember that I came yesterday and smiled to me, standing beside the table as she waited for us. After we ordered the food, we were talking about the shoes we happened to see when we made our way here.

"Annyonghasaeyo." Someone suddenly came beside our table and I looked up to see Se7en. I quickly stood up and bowed.

"Annyonghasaeyo." I was still in shock and when I turned to Ye Jin, her hands were covering her lips as she stared at Se7en like, oh my god! "Good afternoon. Oh, this is surprising..." I said, looking at Se7en, bowing.

"It's good to see you here. I have another celebrity customer." We chuckled softly and in the end, we took pictures again.

"Please enjoy your meal." Se7en said before leaving us.

"Oh my god!" Ye Jin shrieked softly but excitedly in English.

"We are lucky today!" I cried this time, joining in the excitement, as our hands banged the table lightly. After all the fangirl-ing, we started to eat.

"It's fast." She nearly choked as she slid the iTouch infront of me. I looked at the screen and saw that Se7en had already posted our picture in the restuarant's Twitter. "But why he posted the picture without me?"

"Of course, you are not a celebrity. It's not nice to reveal your identity."

"I wouldn't mind though..." She said casually, putting the device aside, causing me to laugh softly.

After sending Ye Jin back to the childcare centre, I went to the area where Han River was located at. I stopped outside a villa and stepped out, looking at he building before me. I walked in and saw the workers busy with the renovation. They bowed to me and I bowed back.

"How is it?" I asked Bong Soon, who came to me when she saw me arrived.

"Absolutely fine!" She cried. "Come!" She pulled me to one of the rooms. "Ta da!" She revealed a huge pink board on the floor as she stepped aside. I stared at the object before me. 'Dream's Inn'...

"It's done!" She cried excitedly.

"Oh my goodness..." I couldn't believe my own eyes. It was so well made. I designed everything, but the final product was much better than what I thought it would be.

"My eyes didn't leave them as they fixed this thing." She said. "I made sure they do a good job."

"Thank you, Bong Soon ah..." I turned to her, giving her a hug.

"Everything is going according to schedule. Dream's Inn will be able to start operating as planned." She said after we pulled away.

"Thank you so much. I wouldn't be able to do all these without you." I thanked her. Bong Soon will be in-charge of Dream's Inn. And of course, Dream's Inn was the surprise I was giving everybody, including Seung Hyun. Yes, the premise was a villa. Shocked? Well... This was how I got the idea.



Flashback

Seung Hyun brought me to the villa he bought.

"Hang on." I suddenly stopped when he was about to push the door open. "Please, Charlie..." I smiled nervously, leading him to chuckle. He nodded and held my hand tight, pulling me in. I slowly followed behind him. I was ready to react to any situations. Like, suddenly a dog came running to me.

"Please, I'm really scared." Fear overcame me and I tugged on his hand, making him stopped and faced me.

"I got it. Wait here." I stayed at the doorstep and when I heard barkings, I hid behind the shoe cardboard.

"Jung ah." He appeared, carrying Charlie in his arms, motioning me to go to him.

"Hello Charlie." I smiled down at the dog. As long as he wasn't running around on the floor, I'm not scared. "Don't put him down." I turned to Seung Hyun. He chuckled softly, nodding. Then, we went in with me keeping a little distance from Seung Hyun even though I was generally safe.

"Annyonghasaeyo, Aunt." I bowed and greeted when I saw Seung Hyun's mother in the kitchen.

"It's been a long time...!" Her lips curved into a wide smile when she saw me. She came out and motioned to the living room. "Go and sit. I will get you drinks."

"It's okay, Aunt." I politely refused, not wanting to bother her, but she had gone back into the kitchen, opening the door of the refridgerator.

"Oh, Jung ah." I turned to the side to see Hye Yoon.

"Hello unnie." I smiled.

"It's been a long time since you came." She came beside me. "Are you on diet again?" She asked, looking up and down my body.

"Do I look slimmer? It means it's a success."

"You are already slim, why do you still have to go on diet?" She asked.

"That's right. Everytime we see you, you are always thinner." Aunt came out with glasses on a tray and gave them to us. She motioned to the sofa. Looking around, I sat down.

"Wow, it's awesome." I commented Seung Hyun's new house. The interior design is so cosy, yet high class.

"We have always been staying here. It's just that you have not been here. See how long you have not come back to visit..." Hye Yoon said.

"I'm sorry. There were overseas schedules..."

"Idols..." She shook her head and looked away.

"This means the both of you only met after such a long time?" Aunt asked.

"We did meet up, but only for a short while." I told her.

"You have to take care of yourself. You are only left with skin and bones." She added.

"I did eat a lot of meat, Aunt. Don't worry. I will take care of myself." After that, Aunt went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes. I offered to help but she 'chased' me out of the kitchen. Charlie was locked inside Seung Hyun's room and Hye Yoon was busy in her room as well. Seung Hyun brought me around the villa.

"How is Aunt going to clean the entire place?" I asked aloud as I walked along the hallway. "I nearly fainted when I mop my apartment, but this place is really big..." I turned to Seung Hyun, awe at the size.

"That's why the cleaning is seperated into three days."

"What?" I stared at him, surprised.

"My mum will only mop one level a day. Three days to finish all three levels."

"Ah, really?" I laughed, too surprised. "I can see my future went bleak just by the thought of mopping this place all by myself." He laughed. I looked down to the living room from the third level and I suddenly visualised Dreams in the first floor. Maybe it was because it was really big that the thought of Dreams would be able to fit inside the living room just hit me.

"Oppa, this villa costs 3 million USD, right?" I turned and asked. He nodded.

"Why?"

"Nothing, I'm just asking." I smiled.

 


 

 

CONTINUE NEXT PAGE