Chapter 24

You And I 2

And just like that, I ended up waiting for a reply till dawn. He did not even turn on his phone, but somehow, I still decided to wait. Maybe he has an urgent oversea trip and could not tell me in time. Maybe he will turn on his phone in just a few minutes time.
 
But he never did.
 
I was at the Music Bank set for rehearsal. The performance will be live and I was getting prepared. Waving to my fans who were already there as I was waiting for the PD's cue, I interacted a little with them. I scanned the area, making sure to at least glance at all the other fans who were here to cheer for the fellow artistes. It was when I saw a female staff guiding a male to a seat at the front row where it was supposedly empty. When he man turned around, I kept staring at him when it was Seung Hyun. What is he doing here...
 
'Concentrate.' He mouthed with a glint in his eyes when he noticed me staring at him purposefully. I don't know how to respond. I would usually smile but not this time and I don't know why.
 
I thanked the audience and staffs with a deep bow before walking down the steps. My managers followed behind me immediately for security reasons. Turning back when I remembered Seung Hyun, I unknowingly sighed in a relief as I saw him catching up with me. My heart gained a little peace and I found myself forming a smile. Purposefully slowly down my speed, I turned when a gentle grip landed on my left shoulder. Seung Hyun gave me a smile and I instinctively smiled back.
 
"Great job done there."
 
"Thank you."
 
"We will just be at the control room to discuss your next performance." And my managers went the other way. Seung Hyun and I walked back to my waiting room and he asked for my phone.
 
"I lost mine." He muttered as he entered his current contact number and saved it. All my questions and doubts flew off once I heard that. So he lost his phone... I thought what happened...
 
"Oh... No wonder..." I mumbled quietly as he peeked up at me.
 
"Were you trying to contact me yesterday?" I nodded.
 
"It got me a little worried..."
 
"I'm sorry..." He stepped forward, reaching for my hand. "I wanted to give you a surprise visit today. That's why I did not contact you."
 
"You know I don't like surprises." I stated, a little upset at the fact that he did not make an effort to let me know immediately.
 
"Come on, don't be sad. I don't have any bad intentions." He pouted a little, tugging me towards him. He lifted my chin and leaned down for a peck. I could feel myself giving in upon the smell of his Givenchy perfume and cigarette. Hands on each side of his waist, I felt myself leaning forward for a hug. My cheek lightly pressed against his chest while he just stood there, his hand reaching up to my hair while the other wrapped around my shoulder.
 
"Sorry..." He sounded somewhat guilty and I hoped I got the message across. You can't blame me. With all the events and incidents happening recently, I did not want any extra trouble added. I admit that my mood wasn't at the best these days but how can I be okay when someone is out there trying to snatch away one of my closest kin in Korea?
 
"Tell me. What can I do to make you smile again?" He pulled away, asking whisperingly. I shook my head.
 
"I'm alright... I just... Don't do it again." He nodded with a light smile that made me curious.
 
"It's good to know that you care when I don't call..." I pouted a little when he said that. I felt exposed. I always say it was okay not to call, but deep in my heart, I wish he would. Now that he knew how I feel, I was kind of embarrassed.
 
"Before your next schedule, do you have some time?" And before I could reply, the door suddenly barged opened and we jerked away.
 
"Yi Jung- ssi, you are up in five minutes."
 
"Yes, thank you." I smiled, giving a quick nod. When I turned back to Seung Hyun as the door closed, he showed me a pout.
 
"I actually wanted to kiss you..." I flashed a look of disbelief.
 
"What are you talking about..." I leaned back, wanting to leave when he tugged back on me.
 
"Come on." And he scooped down, gave my lips two good firm tugs before pulling away. "I will continue later." He whispered and pushed me out as he followed behind from a distance. I won't deny that my cheeks were hot but I acted it was nothing.
 
When I was on stage, I would occasionally looked towards Seung Hyun who was seated at the same seat as earlier. He sometimes smirked in my face but most of the time, he was singing with me.
 
It was a success. I was the last performer and most likely, I will guard down this week's award. Don't the last performer of the show always wins? I moved towards the centre stage together with the MCs and the other performers and true enough, my name was announced and confetti came raining down on us. Taking over the trophy, flowers and mic, I gave a bow to the MCs before turning to the audience to say my thank-you speech. Seung Hyun was smiling proudly and my fans were cheering loudly. I thanked them like I always would before doing my encore.
 
After everything, I was about to walk back to the waiting room when someone pulled me from behind. I gasped and the next thing I knew, I was dragged into the emergency exit.
 
"Congratulations."
 
"Oppa!" I smacked on his chest when I saw him. "You scare me to death!" He laughed, reaching for my wrist and went down the stairs.
 
"Where are we going? I have to go." I said, trying to pull my hand away. He dragged me to the carpark basement and unlocked his car.
 
"Oppa." I called again when he pushed me into the backseat. Why is he doing this? I have to rush off to the agency! He squeezed inside as well and closed the door, locking all doors. I realized that all the windows and glass screens all covered with black cloths. It was absolutely dark in here. Seung Hyun pushed me down onto the seat, hovering above me. Eyes widened, I stared.
 
"To be frank with you, I ran away." He said, shifting his body comfortably and braced himself with his arms. His hand came to sweep my hair away from my face. "Ji Yong and Byun Young hyung must be looking for me right now."
 
"What's wrong with you? Faster give them a call and go back now."
 
"No." He pulled the bouquet of flowers away and placed it on the floor together with my trophy.
 
"Are you being rebellious? Mind you, you are already in your thirties." I tried to push him away when he hugged my waist, snuggling his face deep into my neck. I remembered how tired Ji Yong sounded yesterday but decided to hang on for the sake of the members and YG Entertainment. But as the eldest in the group, I was upset and disappointment at how childish he could be. He ignored me, tightening his hold and pecked on the side of my neck.
 
"Are you going to go back or not?" I asked and he defiantly shook his head.
 
"After a five-minute nap." He mumbled and irritant flashed passed my face. What?
 
"Then go back when you are done." I pushed him off, wanting to get up when he pinned me down. We both stared at each other intensely.
 
"I can't even spend five minutes with you? You can't even spend five minutes with me?"
 
"I could have. But I have work and you have yours as well. After work, I can spend the night with you without sleeping. But now, I have to go." With a scoff, he rolled his eyes at me and turned away. It caused me to widen my eyes. Why is he making a big fuss about it
 
"Yeah, it's your job... I have forgotten..." Pushing himself off me, he did not even look at me. I scoffed loudly for him to hear. I'm not going to entertain him. He's crazy. Crazily childish. My phone rang and I reached to it, another hand on the door handle ready to leave.
 
"Un-" It was Jin Hye, but before I could even call for her, I was roughly pulled back and my phone snatched away from my hand. I turned back in disbelief, stunned at Seung Hyun's sudden change and violence only for him to crush his lips hard against mine. My body tensed while I tried to push him off. What the hell is he trying to do? My phone was flung to the ground. I bet it automatically turned off.
 
"Mmm... Oppmmmm...!"
 
"Shh..." He shushed, grabbed onto my wrist to stop pounding on his chest and his gaze suddenly turned soft.
 
"What happened to you today..." I questioned quietly, slightly breathless.
 
"You made me crazy. As usual." My eyebrows furrowed, my lips protruding into an unsatisfied pout. What? Blaming me again?
 
"Oppa..." I called, trying to make him know that I was serious.
 
"I got it. I will get back to record with Min Ah soon. Just let me hug you a little while more, alright?"
 
"Min Ah-ssi?" I asked and immediately remembered that he had a duet together with her. "Oh..." My eyes were on my lap, nodding slowly. He closed the gap, settling his forehead against mine.
 
"I'm so tired... I'm so sleepy..." Complaining, he slid the tip of his nose down my cheek and his lips touched the side of mine. I turned to give him a peck, my lips slightly parted. His lips curled into a small smile and he gave me an equally gentle peck back. And just like that, we made up from our bicker. We were smiling again. My hand reached up to caress his cheek and thumbed over his dark eye bag under his left eye. He leaned in to my touch and down to kiss my lips. I stayed still this time and responded. Everything got heated up and we were eating each other's lips when Seung Hyun's phone abruptly rang. It was so sharp that we jumped a little but Seung Hyun held my face still and continued kissing me while his other hand dug into his back pocket. I reached for his waist, trying to steady him. My eyes were already opened and I just happened to catch a glimpse of Min Ah's name on the screen. Fortunately, Seung Hyun did not have any intention on picking up the call and together, we flung the phone. It flew toward the front and hit the steering wheel, and the ringing stopped. Bet it shut down automatically too...
 
"Hmmm..." A quiet moan was heard and it was from me. Seung Hyun caressed the back of my waist as he trailed his lips to my chin. his hair, I looked down as he peeked up at me and a smile naturally appeared upon seeing his eyes. They were so tender, innocent and sparkling. Something that was only showed to me. He leaned up, pecking on my curled lips before hugging me tight again. My head rest against his chest as we breathed in deeply.
 
"I guess I used more than five minutes."
 
"Hm." Now, I don't really care about time already. I was so comfortable in his arms and was unwilling to move. He sat up, pulling me with him. Sitting on his lap, the both of us stared into each other until a ringing was sounded again. My phone.
 
"You better get going..." He laughed, amazing me with his quick change of mood. Didn't he want me to stay earlier on?
 
"Unnie..." I picked up the phone when he passed it to me. "Hm. I'm in the carpark. My things are still in the waiting room though." Closing my eyes when she angrily hanged up the phone after giving me a short lecture, I turned back to see Seung Hyun watching me.
 
"Got scolded?" Nodding lightly, I looked down. I did not blame him though. It was partially my fault.
 
"Sorry..." Apology shone in his eyes as he reached up to the side of my head. I lightly pinched his waist and he abruptly jerked at my little punishment.
 
"Hey...! Alright! We are equal already...!" I chuckled softly at his exclamation and lifted myself off him. We left through the doors at our side after tidying our hair.
 
"Yi Jung." I mentally cursed myself when I heard that firm and strict voice calling my full name.
 
"I just knew it." Jin Hye turned to me when we were in the van. "One more time, I'm going to let Byung Young know what his artiste has been doing."
 
"Unnie, why do you want to be so hateful? Telling on others behind their back..."
 
"What?!" She shrieked, smacking my arm playfully but yet painfully. Ouch, that hurts...!
 
"Oppa!" She cried to Yoo Hyun.
 
"You girls settle it yourself. I'm only going to drive." I inwardly laughed. Jin Hye claimed that she didn't like me to whine to her, but isn't she doing the same to Yoo Hyun? Moreover, it was a cute scene.
 
"Don't be angry... I won't do it again." For the nth time, I did aegyo. She ignored but I continued, dropping my head to her shoulder and she roughly shrugged it off. When she shot me an irritated look, I grinned like a childish child, scooting closer to her and hugging her arm. She did not do anything. Not pushing or pulling away.
 
I was told that the filming had started when I was nearing the dancing studio where the kids were. I nodded a yes before started to head for the door again. The music was at a normal level and I slowly opened the door, immediately noticing a camera turning towards my direction upon the little movement spotted. I bowed a little to that cameramen and closed the door, standing by the door as I watched the kids through the mirror reflection. Their sweat was like rain but their gaze remained focus on their own reflection. It was the kind of determination that we trained them to have. The determination that made the desire to succeed burning. I clapped when the music stopped as the cameras turned to me.
 
"They did well. Even though they are nervous, they have met up to the expectations." I said with a smile when I was interviewed. When the cameramen was filming the interview with the lead choreographer of the crew at the side, NGM and I were at the other end.
 
"Great job." I handed them each a bottle of water. "How do you all feel? The first filming." They only smiled while Jung Jun nodded a little. At least he is responding...
 
"I will leave you all when you all head down to lunch. When will you all end filming?"
 
"Around midnight." Eun Sung replied, gulping down a mouth of water.
 
"Alright. I will still be in the agency. I will come up then." They nodded and followed the crew downstairs to film while having lunch at our company's cafeteria.
 
I was working my off in my dancing studio and the recording studio throughout the day. Ji Yong would come down to the agency tomorrow to work on the duet for Seung Hyun and Min Ah so as to cut short my traveling time. This was what we always do. To compromise with one another when the other is busy.
 
The radio was at a low volume as I doodled in my notebook. My hair was still wet from the shower and I was already resting in the recording studio. Initially, it did not get my attention, only when I heard that familiar voice did I realised who was guested that day.
 
'I don't know if I should say this, but my ideal type is TOP oppa.' I froze, my hand stopped in its position and my mind went blank. I don't know why it shocked me so much. I don't know why I always get so affected even though I warned myself not to many times already. 'TOP oppa is very charismatic and has always been a brother figure to me.'
 
'Jungie unnie and I got closed during the drama filming and she is known to not get jealous. Unnie, I am a very big fan of TOP oppa. Please don't be mistaken." I frowned slightly at the disgust I get from hearing that voice. I know she must be smiling sweetly to the DJ. That innocent voice. That innocent sweet smile. She was such a two-face that it got me dumbfounded. I let go of the pen and shot up, switching off the switch to the radio and left the recording studio. I'm really going crazy with all her games.
 
I was with Seung Gi and the kids in the dance studio. They were having snacks while Seung Gi is dipping fries with Nutella.
 
"Hey, you're right. It's really nice." Seung Gi smiled as he popped another fries in. The kids ate some too. Only some as they had to watch what they were eating since the debut stage was near.
 
"Told ya." I gave a small, tired smile. Sitting down beside him on the floor, I picked up a spoon and dug into the Nutella.
 
"Woah, aren't you dieting?" Seung Gi asked and everyone was watching me.
 
"Just have this sudden craving when I see you all eat." I reasoned with an excuse. I don't know. I just feel like eating. I just feel stressed.
 
In the end, I ate the entire container of chocolate. Seung Gi even teased that I would have to run another hundred around a around the field downstairs to burn the calories. We laughed but in the pit of my stomach, I still don't feel enough. I don't know what was wrong with me. The chocolate only satisfied me for a while.
 
When I got back home, I toasted a personal-sized pizza for myself as well as some chicken bits. After devouring everything did I feel enough and glad. Seung Gi offered to buy me supper when he asked if I was still hungry but I did not want him to know I actually wanted to eat. I mean, I don't usually have these urge to swallow food. This might be just a one-time thing and I wished for the least people to know.
 
The next day, Ji Yong dropped by the agency after I returned from settling some matters.
 
"If everything is alright, I will conduct the second round of recording." Ji Yong declared when we finished editing and sorting out the parts.
 
"Hm. Especially the bridge and the second verse."
 
"Right. Want dinner?" He stood up, glancing at his watch as he gathered everything into his bag.
 
"Alright." I nodded and stood up, walking out with him.
 
We arrived at a barberque food store and went inside. Ji Yong ordered a large amount of my favorite meat, chicken and beef.
 
"Eat lots. It's a rare chance that you even want to eat." He served the cooked meat from the grill and placed them in my bowl.
 
"I do eat." I chuckled softly. Why did he sound as if I don't eat at all... He said nothing, wearing a small smile as he continued to fill the metal grill with the red meat.
 
We ate a lot. Really a lot. I have never felt so full before. Not even in Singapore when I was younger.
 
"I will drive you back." He said, unlocking the doors to his car. I thanked him, getting in. Ji Yong was a little like me. The both of us could not really express ourselves well. Maybe that was why we were able to get close. The only time he got to express was probably when he was composing, which I did too. I understand why, because when I just picked up composing songs, I realised writing out feelings was better than verbal words. You can say this was the common illness of composers.
 
"Do you know hyung lost his phone?" He asked as he maneuvered the car out of the district. I nodded.
 
"Yeah. He told me about it."
 
"We were still trying to look for his phone. It's weird. I saw him using his phone but when he tried looking for it half an hour later, it's gone. The guys were with him all along." I turned to him, the things that he said settling in me. That's weird...
 
"Oh well, just hope that the person would not spread the numbers around." He decided that there was nothing anyone could do.
 
"Oppa, you should stop worrying." I said. His face showed exhaustion but he never stop. Regardless of his career or the private lives of himself and s. It seemed like he did not know how to slow down.
 
"Go and sleep..." He turned to me and stared before smiling weakly, turning back to the front.
 
"Look who's talking."
 
"I'm serious." I stated but he only smiled, concentrating the road ahead of us.
 
"I will. I already plan on where to go after work ends. You?"
 
"I will probably rest too."
 
"A hundred thousand won, you are going to be at Dreams or Dreams' Inn." I pouted when he said that, my eyebrows furrowing. Chuckling, he stopped at the traffic lights and pulled something out from the bag he threw behind.
 
"If you have time." He handed a piece of paper and when I looked at it, it was an entrance ticket to YG's pub. "It's to celebrate Hyun Suk hyung's birthday. We made it a grand one."
 
"You guys organized for him? That's so nice of you..." I smiled as I stared at the ticket, checking the date and time. It is next week. Looking up saw him smiling, I raised a brow but he only turned back to the front, the small smile still on his lips. Shrugging, I kept the ticket in my wallet.
 
The next day, I was munching on some biscuits after lunch while I waited for Seung Gi.
 
"Eating again?" He asked in amazement. I uneasily looked up at him, at loss of what to say.
 
"I'm alright..." I mumbled, popping another biscuit into my mouth.
 
"I know you are fine." He laughed, picking up his bag. "You have an interview later on, right?" I nodded, grabbing a handful of the snack and walked out of the room, leaving the remaining biscuits in the container. I was so anxious. In fact, I wasn't alright. I was near to my edge. There was a newspaper article released this morning, reporting that Seung Hyun and Min Ah were going to Jeju for the music video filming. I did not know about that until Min Ah sent me that article along with a caption,
 
'Watch me.'
 
What did she mean? It was a two days trip there. By saying that, did she mean she was going to Seung Hyun?
 
No, no. Yi Jung, what are you thinking? Just trust Seung Hyun, will you?
 
Munch.
 
I speedily swallowed the biscuits, trying to control myself from frowning too much. The moment I swallowed, I felt a slight comfort and it urged me to eat more. Shoving another piece into my mouth, one after another, it was a blink of an eye that I finished everything in my hand.
 
My head was leaning against the window, my eyes half-lidded. Even though I want to sleep, I couldn't. I just can't fall asleep.
 
"Yah, stop eating. What's wrong with you?" Jin Hye grabbed the bag of chips first before I could reach it.
 
"I'm hungry..." I stated tiredly and she responded with a look of disbelief.
 
"Are you not feeling well?" She asked. I could have scoffed, but she sounded so concern that it made me guilty for behaving like this. I retrieved my hand and leaned back on the window, closing my eyes.
 
"Jung ah, are you really okay?" I recognized Yoo Hyun's voice and fluttered my eyes opened. I looked at him through the reverse mirror and nodded.
 
"Hm." Managing to give a reassuring smile, I saw him glancing at me one last time before turning back to the road infront of him.
 
The interview was a manageable one. I was able to hide my previous mood and smiled naturally all the time. The friendly reporter and I chit-chatted, burst out laughing a few times because of her witty replies and expression of speech. She was nice and undeniably good at her work. Since it was an interview regarding my comeback, it can be quite dull but she managed to engage me and create a fun atmosphere.
 
"Thank you, Yi Jung-ssi. I had fun." We shook hands.
 
"Thank you too. It was fun working with you and you have worked hard." She bowed in gratitude and I quickly bowed back.
 
"You have worked hard." She said to me and turned around saying the same sentence to the staffs. I bowed to every staff to convey my gratitude before leaving when my managers came after talking to the overall in-charge.
 
As I was walking back to the van, I felt like eating again. When I was in the interview just now, I don't have the urge. What's wrong with me... My hand discreetly reached for my back pocket to check if the packet of gummies was still here. A small smile curved on my lips when it was and I called for Jin Hye.
 
"I need the toilet." She nodded like it was nothing wrong and followed me while Yoo Hyun went to get the van first. I tried hard not to produce any voice when I was trying to rip the wrapper off once I locked myself in the cubicle and started to pop the soft candy into my mouth in ridiculous speed. I was so satisfied that I did not notice myself smiling like a silly kid. I only left after eating and destroying all the evidence.
 
Without Min Ah in the filming today, I was a lot at ease. Although I can't deny the fact that it still freaked me out what she might mean in the text, I settled down with the decision to trust that Seung Hyun will not give in to what was wrong.
 
"You don't have to come actually. Sleep if you have time." Ji Yong nagged when I insisted that it was only right for me to fight together with them. And moreover, Ji Yong looked so exhausted.
 
"Oppa should sleep. It is you who need the rest." I said with a smile. "I will settle Dae Sung oppa's recording." I said as we entered the recording studio.
 
"Wait a little while. Dae Sung is on the way. He just touched down from Japan." I nodded, putting down my bag.
 
"Go." Turning around, I shooed. Like I was the owner of the studio, I stared at him blankly and he smirked.
 
"I will be at the leisure room then." He waved and walked out before I turned to prepare the equipment. When I happened to turn towards the door, Ji Yong was still watching me through the glass pane of the door. I waved for him to go, another hand on my hips and furrowed my brow in fake irritant. He smiled tiredly and looked at me one last second before stepping away. Although he had went away, he came back shortly, saying he will take a nap here instead.
 
"In case you are bored or you need something." Hugging a cushion as he closed his eyes, shifting himself into a comfortable position, I draped my trench coat on him. One of his eyes opened, and with an American accent, he said.
 
"Thanks, babe."
 
"Nya welcome." I replied in a cute tone, chuckling to myself softly as I walked over to the switch to dim the lights. Going into the recording booth, I arranged the recording equipments and made sure the lyrics were working on the screen properly.
 
"You're here...!" I smiled widely like to compete with the smiling angel. Dae Sung smiled back, wider than me and Ji Yong's eyes fluttered opened once he heard noise.
 
"Hyung." Dae Sung greeted Ji Yong as he sat up lazily.
 
"You're here. Have you eaten? There are some buns." Ji Yong pointed to the table.
 
"I have eaten." Dae Sung turned as he placed his bag on the couch.
 
"Get settled down and we will start soon." I informed and he nodded while Ji Yong asked about his work in Japan. The topic soon got to the celebration for Mr Yang.
 
"I have a little problem here. I don't know what to buy for him..." I muttered, cracking my head.
 
"Cook for him." Ji Yong said with a tinge of tease. My eyes looked up at him, then furrowing them for making fun of me. "Why, he did say he wanted to try."
 
"You are saying I should bring a lunchbox to a club? Are you trying to make me me into a nuisance?" Ji Yong held his hand to his chest.
 
"Ouch! How can you say that?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "And plus, you cook well. Nothing to be ashamed of."
 
"We should have gotten her to cook a buffet instead of catering food." He turned to tell Dae Sung seriously. I sent a cushion flying towards Ji Yong's face but he caught it, chuckling loudly with Dae Sung.
 
"Get in, get in." I shooed Dae Sung into the booth as I rolled my eyes when he was still laughing. I pouted to myself as I turned around to select the melody of the song.
 
"We are going..." I said and Dae Sung gave me an okay sign. The first verse was easily done by the impressive Dae Sung. He further amazed me with his refreshing voice in the chorus.
 
"Let's do it again." I told him even though the previous one was fine. I was all smiley and high. His voice was top- quality!
 
"I know what you are doing there..." Ji Yong muttered from the back.
 
"Oh, he's just so amazing." I stated, not turning back to him. My heart constricted slightly and I held my breath when Dae Sung's voice hit the high pitch. Whoo! He's the best!
 
"Come out, oppa...!" Excited, I jumped on me feet, and towards him when he exited from the booth.
 
"Oh my god...! You're so cool...!" and I started fangirling. Tell you something, only Dae Sung could make me go that way. Of course, Ji Yong could leave me enchanted with his level on charisma on stage and Seung Hyun could make me melt with just his godly looks, nevertheless, it was a different thing. Ji Yong and Seung Hyun made my heart beat like an ultimate fangirl, but Dae Sung made me high. It was just different. Jumping infront of Dae Sung like an excited puppy, I squealed.
 
"You're the best!" Dae Sung chuckled, watching as I stuck out both thumbs while grinning like crazy.
 
"You're cute..." He ruffled my hair slightly and walked to the couch but I continued hopping behind him, holding onto his shoulders as I continued to jump. "Yah...~" Dae Sung whined but it did not bother me. I was in my own world. Soon, Ji Yong's laughter could be heard as I persistently clung onto my idol.
 
"Woah. What's up?" We all turned to the source of voice and saw Seung Hyun by the door. Why is he here at this time? My hands slipped off Dae Sung's shoulders.
 
"Aren't you supposed to be in Jeju, hyung?" Ji Yong asked. Yeah, aren't he supposed to be filming?
 
"It ended early and I came back." Seung Hyun replied, matter of a fact as he slung his arm on Dae Sung.
 
"My Dae Sungie is back..." Pulling Dae Sung close to him, Seung Hyun seemed to be strangling the poor boy. Playfully.
 
"Ah, hyung...! Jungie and now, it's you...! It hurts...!" But Seung Hyun continued teasing the younger, earning more cries. When Dae Sung finally got out of Seung Hyun's grasp, he went to Ji Yong, hugging the cushion to himself like protection. Even though I don't know how it will protect him...
 
"You're back..." I smiled when we were finally facing each other.
 
"Yeah. And congratulations. I heard you get an all-kill on music charts." I chuckled softly, smiling. Slightly ruffling my hair, he went to the chair behind me and took a seat.
 
"Eat something." I passed the bag of buns to him. He smiled a thanks, passing me one before taking one for himself. I leaned on the edge of the desk by his side.
 
"How is work?" I asked as Ji Yong and Dae Sung started to engage in a casual conversation.
 
"Never been more tiring..." Seung Hyun said with a smirk. "The director was rushing through, yet wanted everything to be prefect."
 
"So is everything prefect?" I asked kindly, earning a half-hearted nod. "Is TOP in perfect condition then?"
 
"Definitely not." Chuckling softly, I smiled warmly when he looked up at me.
 
"What can I do for you?" I reached for his hand on the arm rest of the chair and held it firmly. He seemed to be thinking for a moment before saying.
 
"Come to the rooftop with me." My brow raised, but of course I still nodded and pushed myself off the table.
 
As we walked through the door, Seung Hyun's arm rested around my shoulder and I smiled weakly in response. The black sky casted above us and I instinctively breathed in the freezing air. A click was heard I knew Seung Hyun was lighting up a cigarette. I watched as his cheeks sullen inwards as he took a deep on the stick, white smoke floating out once his lips parted. He did not blow the smoke out, only opened his mouth as his eyes closed. His head was slightly tilted up and my hand reached up to his cheek. I observed him as his eyes opened upon my touch. Our eyes stared into each other's until I spoke.
 
"Do you want to nap?" He shook his head. "Why? You're tired."
 
"I'm meeting Hyun Suk hyung later."
 
"What can I do for you? Want to drive around?" I asked again. It hurt my heart, to see him so tired and not being able to help in any ways. His lips curved into a small smile.
 
"It might be a little cruel for you to do this here, but can you dance for me?"
 
"Oppa...~" I hid my face into my hands, embarrassed at the request. I don't want to dance. He chuckled, his hand moving down to hug my waist.
 
"Aegyo is fine too." Pouting for him to see, I shot him a look.
 
"What do you want me to dance?"
 
"I'm joking... Come here." And he hugged me with both hands, making sure his cigarette did not burn my clothes. He turned away, serving the stick into his mouth and blew out the smoke.
 
"Do you know you look very cool when you smoke?" A glint of amazement flickered in his eyes.
 
"Oh? You did not say this before." His hand on my waist became firmer, a smile spread across his face. "A fan said I was a major turn-on whenever I smoke. Are you ?" He whispered seductively into my face, shortening the gap.
 
"Not e-exactly..." Embarrassed, I even stuttered. Even if I do get aroused, I should deny, right? "Maybe, spellbound?"
 
"Wow! That's a stronger word!" I punched his chest in protest and he purposefully placed the stick between his lips, holding me with both hands again.
 
"?" He continued teasing me, the stick bobbing up and down as he let his words slipped out.
 
"No." I said firmly this time, pulling the stick out and holding onto it for him. My hand extended out as I gave the stick a flick of my finger, light ashes floating down to the ground.
 
"You flick like a pro." He noticed.
 
"Thanks." Feeding him the stick when he leaned down for it, he peeked up as he took a . Those eyes...
 
"You're most welcome." I smirked,  which he smirked back like a rebellious kid.
 
"You know something?" He asked after a while and it had my brow raising. "When I was at Jeju, there were people calling me 'Gorgeously Precious'." I smiled.
 
"News spread fast." I stated with a smile.
 
"And I told them that is your line. Only you call me that." I could only stare, surprised at the confession. He said that? Responding a smile, he leaned forward and my head rest on his chest. With his hand firmly securing my head, he said quietly,
 
"My baby is really different now. Your song can influence the world. You won't blame me for never writing a song for you, right?" I reached for his cheek when I pulled alway, caressing it.
 
"Silly..." I'm happy with him just by my side. I don't need anything else. My smile slightly widened when he turned and kissed my palm lovingly. It was then my phone vibrated in my pocket.
 
"Let's go. Ji Yong oppa and Dae Sung oppa are in the leisure room." I looked up after reading the message.
 
"Ji Yong sent me the same message too." He flashed me his phone before picking my hand. We went back to the recording studio to grab my bag.
 
"Ah..." I remembered something and fumbled inside my bag, pulling out an squarish object. Smiling, I turned back and took a step forward towards Seung Hyun, my eyes boring into his confused ones. With a small smirk mixed with a flirtatious smile, I passed him the sealed album.
 
"For you, Gorgeously Precious." He smirked back upon my seducing tone, but still smiled genuinely when he stared intently at the grey album like it was a prize. Only when he looked up did a wide grin appeared. Too childish one. In wonder, I watched as he suddenly hopped behind me. Before I could even turn, his weight overwhelmed me and with a surprised yelp, I fell to the ground on all four.
 
"Piggyback me...!" And he just did aegyo...!
 
"Wait a moment..." I tried to shrug him off. How do I give him a piggy back when I can't even stand? "Wait, oppa... Get off me first."
 
"No..." He tightened his arms around my neck, almost strangling me. I understand Dae Sung's feelings now...
 
"Let me stand first..." Even though I knew he did not lean onto me completely, but still... He is so heavy! I tried to stand slowly with him still clinging onto me like a leech. Barely on my feet and I am already this tired... Screw that piggyback.
 
"I will give you one from the door to the leisure room." I panted slightly.
 
"Alright, just in case you escape." And he secured me around the waist. Damn! The both of us waddled to the door and he grabbed my bag from me. I gave up, stretching my arms to the back to support his legs. When he lifted his legs at my cue, I thought I suddenly couldn't breathe. He weighs like a ship! I could not walk. At all.
 
"Oppa..." I cried softly as I gathered all my strength, pulling him and taking step. It was at the next moment did Seung Hyun's legs started slipping off my grip and within seconds, the tip of his shoes had touched the ground. I'm literally dragging him! He started chuckling, which I followed. It was just so ridiculous... We were a laughing mess and there was no way I could continue to carry him so I allowed myself to drop to the ground. The both of us were chortling like boisterous kids that we did not notice the door to the leisure room a few metres away from us opened. I looked up when I saw a pair of legs wearing red converse high cut sneakers.
 
"Unnie..." Min Ah called, her eyes turned into eye smiles gradually while my heart literally dropped. This seemed to have became to reflex everytime I see her. "What are you guys doing?" Dae Sung came out after her.
 
"Oh? Why are you sitting on the ground?" He asked the both of us and I turned to Seung Hyun when he replied lightly.
 
"Jungie threw me to the ground while giving me a piggyback ride." And he raised to his feet, coming towards me and at the same time his hand grip my arm, another pair of hands supported me as well. I turned, seeing Min Ah smiling kindly. She lightly dusted my coat.
 
"It's okay. I can manage. Thank you..." The heck did I thank her when I knew it was all an act? Min Ah said nothing but only smiled softly.
 
"Want something to drink?" Dae Sung asked.
 
"Alright. Get me anything." Dae Sung smiled in acknowledgement and told me to wait for him.
 
"Oppa, I'm going to meet Mr Yang right after getting a drink? Are you coming?" I swear I did not miss her glancing at me with a smirk so small that was only directed to me.
 
"Oh, alright." Seung Hyun shrugged, pushing my album into his bag. Then he came to me, lightly holding onto my hand. "You won't be going back soon, right?"
 
"Hm." I nodded with a faint smile before watching the three of them walking off.
 
When I walked into the leisure room where my comeback album was playing in the stereo, Ji Yong was reading the lyrics book, his foot tapping lightly to the slow, soft melody of the song.
 
"What are you doing?" I asked quietly as I sat down beside him. He was holding onto the lyrics book, intending studying the lines of my title song, 'Come back home'. It was a song that I composed myself, portraying a love story without a happy ending. When the next song from the soundtrack was being played, I smiled inwardly. It was 'Gorgeously Precious'. I turned to Ji Yong when he imitated my voice and sang along. Laughing, I turned back, staring at me ground ahead of me and listened to the lyrics.

 

 

 

(Sigh in content)

You're a little far from my ideal type, you know?

Someone who gives lame excuses that is to entertain me when I claim that you are slacking on stage

One who is like a child

I have never expected but

You gave me so much

More than I could actually handle

I ended up surrendering to you

 

People say you are cool, charismatic, beautiful

But I knew better

Gorgeous but silly to the extent of being cute

Cute to the extent of being lovable

Lovable to the extent of being perfect 

Perfect to the extent of being precious

 

Oh, you gorgeously precious

You are so ignorant that you probably don't understand my heart

Your smile warms my heart

Your laughter flutters my heart

Your presence calms my heart

Just like that, you control me in your palm

But have I told you?

I could not ask for more

 

Not the best dancer

Not the best rapper

Still, you should be added to the definition of perfection in the dictionary

Cause your my favourite (in English)

Your comments make me cry and laugh at the same time

Frustrated, irritated, but I can't

And that's what makes your uniquely perfect

 

Oh, you're gorgeously precious

You are so ignorant that you probably don't understand my heart

Your smile warms my soul

Your laughter flutters my soul

Your presence calms my soul

Just like that, you control me in your palm

But have I told you?

I could not ask for more

 

 

Days with you are no longer a tedious bore

Your eyes sparkle the world like stars so much

I would forgo the sun

Everyday is different

A better chapter than the previous is created

You might not know

But you are the author of my life

 

Oh, dear gorgeously precious

You're ignorant that you probably can't understand how I feel

But you have to know

The effect of your everything

It controls my being

Yet I wanna tell you

With you, I am truly happy

Shouting out, I wanna say

You're my gorgeously precious

 


 
I don't have to say anything and the public will know. The lyrics made it obvious who the main character of my song was. I tried not to be so direct but I remembered what my president said. Music is an expression with no boundaries. Ji Yong had also hold nothing back when he is making music. Maybe it is because he was one of my mentor that I got influenced by him, but I believe every musician will agree with me. That music should be a channel where we could express freely.
 
"Ah... I'm so in love..." Ji Yong said in a sing-song voice, standing up as he adjusted his cap.
 
"Stop teasing me." I told him, couldn't stop my lips from curving upwards.
 
"Neh, HyungSuNim!" He gave me a mock salute.
 
"Oppa!" I cried, playfully glaring at him.
 
"You're my Gorgeously Precious...~" He ignored me, his legs moving to the light dance steps of the choreography as he sang the chorus. He literally performed the song infront of me. I could not help but smile even though I was flushing a little from all his teasing.
 
"That's so gay!" I chuckled louder while he was dancing. I mean, it was a female dance. Something like... IU's You and I. And he had to make exaggerated facial expressions.
 
"What makes you so high today..." Tired from all the laughing, I held my stomach as I uttered.
 
"I just thought you would be tired so I was just providing you with entertainment..." He removed his cap and put it back on again.
 
"Aw... That's so sweet...!" I slightly pulled up his cap and pushed the fringe that fell out back inside the cap.
 
"Oh." Ji Yong's eyes shot up behind me and I turned around, seeing Lydia from the dance crew. "What's up?" Lydia smiled to us and stepped in.
 
"The dance is out. You and Jung should come look."
 
"The dance for Min Ah and hyung?" Ji Yong asked and Lydia nodded.
 
"Let's go." Lydia said and we followed her to the dance studio.
 
The little dance moves were fine. I could picture the whole performance. These light choreography will definitely enhance the meaning of the song.
 
"It's good..." I smiled, clapping quietly when the dancers ended the dance. Ji Yong and I looked at each other, both with satisfaction.
 
"Let's get them to dance and we can ask Hyun Suk hyung for comments already." I nodded in agreement and Ji Yong dropped Seung Hyun and Min Ah a text message asking them to come to the dance studio. In the meanwhile, I thought I could read the script as they made their way here only to find my script book missing. My hands began digging inside my bag frantically. It should be in here... It was then my phone beeped and I opened the text message despite being very panicky.


 
From Min Ah
 
Unnie, are you looking for your script book?


 
I literally froze. Am I being watched now? Just what did she want? I looked up and saw her behind the closed door. With a jerk of her head to the side as if to instruct me to follow her, she left. I unknowingly sighed before heading out.
 
The door to the rooftop clicked closed and I walked up to her as she lighted up a cigarette. She held onto my script as she blew out the white smoke.
 
"What do you want?" I asked quietly when she did not say anything.
 
"Here." She extended the book to me but just as I was about to reach for it, she suddenly lifted it up and my eyes widened as bits of torn paper dropped out from between the pages. She pretended to gasp.
 
"Oh my... What are you going to do? They are the scenes we are filming tomorrow." My eyes stared at her intensely.
 
"See you tomorrow, unnie." And she smiled, dropping the book on the ground before I heard her heels clicking behind me and disappeared. I squatted down and picked up the book, seeing that the pages were harshly doodled by a marker with a thick nip, covering the words printed. Tears unwillingly pooled on my eyes and I slightly tilted my head up to stop myself from crying. Why the hell must I cry? I picked up every pieces of the torn pages and placed them in between the book. My heart began to worry. I could not use the book anymore. Every page that was attached to the book was all doodled. I mean every single page. And I have not memorized for the scenes tomorrow...!
 
I had no choice but to stay in my car, fixing the torn script back together and typing them into my iPad. For those pages which were doodled, I tried to make out the sentences and it took me so long. I could have asked the producer for another script but I don't anyone to say anything or gossip. I mean, people will surely comment if I say something happened to my script and I need a new one. I could have been more careful on my own things. Ji Yong had been calling me and I kept telling him I will be up in ten minutes. What was more important was my script.
 
"What's wrong? Where are you?" Seung Hyun's voice sounded worried and anxious. "Why did you go missing like that?"
 
"Are you guys done? I'm about to finish." Supporting the phone with my shoulder, my fingers quickly tapping on the screen of the iPad.
 
"You have been saying that for the past hour. Where are you, Jung ah?" I sighed quietly when I heard the seriousness at the end of the sentence. The seriousness that was so demanding even when he was still gentle and soft.
 
"Alright. I'm coming up."
 
"No, tell me where you are. We are coming down."
 
"I'm in my car." He hummed and hung up and I hastily finished the last sentence before shoving everything into my bag. When I saw Ji Yong, Seung Hyun, Dae Sung and Min Ah walking out from the lift lobby, I stepped out and mustered a smile.
 
"I'm sorry. Something clogged up, I have to settle it." I looked at them apologetically. My heart was still panicking and I refused to look at Min Ah.
 
"Is it settled now? You don't look too good." Ji Yong stepped up and held my shoulder while I smiled to him for reassurance. I nodded and when I turned to Seung Hyun, I caught a glimpse of Min Ah who was just beside him. I recognized the look that was directed to me and just looked away.
 
"Unnie must be tired. You should rest well and prepare for tomorrow's filming." I turned to her, my eyes became a little dark at the hidden meaning in the words.
 
"Let's go, let's go. She must be tired." Dae Sung added, waving for the others to disperse.
 
"I will send her back." Seung Hyun told them. I was watching Min Ah for any reaction but she shook it off quite indifferently. Like it was nothing to her. I don't know. But it made me more worried.
 
"Get in. It's cold out here." Snapping back, I could only go inside as Seung Hyun opened the door for me and gently pushed me in. I placed my bag on my lap, looking ahead while my mind still lingered with the unsettling tension.
 
"Are you okay?" Seung Hyun reached for my wrist and when I looked up, I was met with a look of concern.
 
"Hm." I nodded.
 
"What makes you so nervous? What happened?" He probed, his grip tightened as comfort and reassurance. You guys could have just suggest I tell him everything Min Ah had been doing to me but that had never crossed my mind. I don't want to him to know and I don't know why. I just don't want trouble, don't want any conflicts and any negative and vexing things. I just wished to settle it myself and had the least people to know about the threats that were thrown at me.
 
"Come on, it must be something quite bad for you to lose your composure. You seldom flinch at problems." Yes, my boyfriend knew me well enough to know that I welcome any sort of obstacles. But I still don't find any reason to give in.
 
"I must have failed to control my expressions. Do I look very panicky?" I asked with a light smile.
 
"Yes, you do." He answered almost instantly, probably frustrated at me for trying to change the subject. "So tell me. Did something happen?" I gulped silently, sighing in the process.
 
"It's the filming for the kids." I lied. It was the first thing that came to my mind. "The schedule changed and I have to send some documents over." We stared at each other for a moment before he spoke.
 
"And you are lying." Taken aback, yet I managed myself to be calm. "You would have returned to your agency if it is urgent. Why are you still here?"
 
"Oppa-"
 
"Why can't you just tell me? You are even lying right now." My mind went blank. I don't know what to reply.
 
"I just don't think I should worry you. I can settle this."
 
"You know what I hate the most?" He asked. Even though he was calm and unreadable all the while, I knew he was hurt.
 
"It's the thinking you have to not worry me." He scoffed, looking away and turned back to me with eyes more intense than previous.
 
"I am your boyfriend and we are a couple. Do you not trust me enough?" He's angry. I made him angry.
 
"How many times have this happened? Everytime I asked what happened, you won't say it willingly. Ask yourself. Do you not want me to worry or you just simply don't trust me?" Asking in a louder voice, I was dumbfounded. Why are we at this trust thing? How long have we been together? Why is he doubting my trust for him?
 
I could not speak. I don't know what to say. When he threw me one last glance before opening and slamming the door, I did not stop him from leaving. I just could not move.
 
I have been asking what I have done to make Seung Hyun think that I don't trust him. He was like a kin in Korea, a person who I seek for when I was needy of comfort. He was like home to me. He had long earned my trust and it broke my heart to hear him say that. Why did he feel that way?
 
I was pulled back from my trance when I heard the director called me for us to be on stand-by for the next scene. I had successfully managed to print out the script I fixed and memorised them after much struggling. Although I NGed a few times because of mistakes here and there, it was a better than I thought. Seeing that I have performed better than she expected, Min Ah had been throwing me glares.
 
"Great job done there. As expected." Dripping with sarcasm, she stared at me until her manager came to fetch her. "See you soon." She flipped her hair and her heels, leaving through the door.
 
I was brought to SBS to discuss the debut stage of NGM with the producer of Inkigayo. Meeting with the kids there, we were in the midst of discussion when I thought I heard a familiar voice. I turned and saw Byung Young talking to another personnel. Seung Hyun was sitting beside him, looking down at the paper infront of him as the both of them conversed.
 
"Min Ah-ssi and I wish that the stage is simple. We do not need props. Just LED screens will be sufficient." Seung Hyun politely told the personnel and the personnel noted it down. I don't want to admit, but hearing 'Min Ah- ssi and I' from Seung Hyun's mouth did not feel good.
 
"Yes. Please use the colour blue for that." I smiled. Well, I'm multi-tasking. The kids also gave suggestions to their stage and I was happy that they were active in the discussion.
 
"Thank you and good luck on the stage." At the end of the discussion, we came to a conclusion and left. I turned to where I saw Seung Hyun was and saw that they had gone. Couldn't help but feel a little down, I turned around and left the room.
 
"Guys, hurry up." Yoo Hyun urged the kids to get up the van. They had to make use of every minute left to rehearse but I thought I should expose and involve them in discussions like this at an early stage. At the same time, they could take a little break from the studio.
 
"Oppa, please send them back. I want to walk around."
 
"What? Walk around?" He looked at me like I was crazy.
 
"Once in a while, please... It is my free time anyway." I reasoned.
 
"I will go with her." Jin Hye voiced, nodding. "Don't worry." An accompany with me, Yoo Hyun seemed to give in and hopped in. Seung Gi will be in the agency soon and he promised to supervise the kids. Let me take a little break.
 
Chatting as we walked down the streets of Seoul, my mood seemed to be a little better. Jin Hye wanted some donuts, we dropped by a cafe and I got myself vanilla latte.
 
"What a coincidence." At the low voice, we turned and saw Byung Young at the counter making payment. We smiled and greeted and my eyes immediately scanned around. Where is Seung Hyun? While Jin Hye was ordering, Byung Young whispered.
 
"Did you and Seung Hyun argue?"
 
"Is he okay?" I asked instead. How is he reacting to it that his manager had noticed?
 
"He is out at the alley." Tilting his head towards the back door, he added. "Go ahead." I responded with a smile and a nod, I told Jin Hye that I will be in the ladies' before heading out.
 
I turned around the corner into the alley and immediately saw a figure there. In his khaki trench coat, a black cap, a pair of shades, his Prada flower print shoes striking out the most, he did not seem to notice me as his ears were plugged with the ear pieces. His finger flicked the cigarette stick as his foot tapped the ground to the beat of the music as his back leaned against the wall. If I have a camera, I would capture this moment. Maybe I should... I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture, smiling at my photogenic boyfriend before he sensed my presence. He stared at me, perhaps furrowed brows behind his shades, probably thinking I was a fan. I walked over with a small smile, picking up the finished cigarette bud he dropped to the ground.
 
"I am not a fan." Adjusting my shades, I continued. "And you should not litter."
 
"Why are you here?"
 
"I'm having a walk with Jin Hye unnie and she wanted donuts. Met Byung Young oppa and he said you are sulking here." Resting my back on the wall opposite him, the both of us stared at each other.
 
"Walk? In the broad daylight?"


"Why not? It's my free time. And plus, unnie is with me."
 
"Go back. It's not safe." I looked down, smiling a little. Weird. It was dangerous in the day for us, but safer in the night instead. It's true, I won't deny. But Jin Hye was with me. She even protected me from a crowd of passionate fans before, pulling me into a safe place. There was nothing to doubt or worry when I am with her.
 
"How about you? You're under the broad daylight as well." I talked back.
 
"I have a van waiting for me in the main road while you only have a pair of legs." Pushing my fringe into my cap, I shrugged with a calm smile while tapping on my phone. He must be glaring at me right now for taking his words flippantly.
 


To Seung Hyun
 
Please don't be mad at me anymore.


 
I waited for his phone to beep before I cleared my voice quietly, looking up to look elsewhere. But he did not say anything about it.
 
"Go back, you understand?"
 
"A little later." I said.
 
"I am still angry." I looked at him.
 
"If I remember correctly, you admit that you are petty." I could sense that he was about to retaliate but at this moment, we heard footsteps.
 
"Jung ah, let's go." A female was beside Jin Hye with her phone held up to take a photo of us. How long had she been there...? Jin Hye ignored the girl and placed her arm around my shoulder protectively once I was by her side. Walking back into the cafe, we were met with Byung Young and I smiled to him and he left to fetch Seung Hyun.
 
Jin Hye and I literally shopped around. We went to markets, buying snacks even though she was munching on her donuts. From the time when she was snacking on chocolates beside me as we were heading to an event last year, her image was damaged when pictures were taken down. Which manager chews on chocolates when the artiste is all dressed and proper, ready for work? Not that I blame her or anything, she was just hungry. Anyway, she got a little nag session by President and from then on, she did not give a damn about her image anymore. She freely eats, as and when she likes, just like now.
 
"You and Seung Hyun argued?" We were resting on a bench facing a big empty field. I turned to her with a smile, nodding. She smirked a little, turning back to the front. Sipping on my latte, I closed my eyes. The air was still as freezing and there was no one here except us.
 
"You should be in YG now, you know... You have to help Ji Yong-ssi."
 
"I'm heading over later." I said, finishing the stick of fish cakes we bought earlier. Realizing that she was using her phone to surf the net, I thought I should as well. In my iPad, I visited a Big Bang fan page that I will follow when I have time. Thinking back, it had been a month since I last visited... I continued to browse the articles until I came across a post dated three weeks ago. The post contained photographs of Seung Hyun and Ji Yong at In Cheon Airport, departing for Indonesia. I scrolled down, until my finger stopped the screen from moving downwards went I saw a picture. It was Seung Hyun smiling. Most of the time, Seung Hyun was calm and chic infront of fans and cameras, but this time, he was smiling with Ji Yong. There was a video footage and I played it, seeing Seung Hyun saying something that made the both of them grinned. It only lasted for a few seconds but it must be something epic that made Seung Hyun flashed his dimples. Smiling to myself, I saved the picture and tapped on the LINE app in the device. I sent the picture over to Seung Hyun.
 
'What made you guys laugh?" I returned to the page and continued to look at the pictures. There was another picture with Seung Hyun smiling. He was alone though. The picture did not capture whether he was looking at his phone while smiling, or someone beside him said anything. I saved that picture as well, sending it to Seung Hyun.
 
'What are you smiling at?'
 
I bet he must be still angry. He was taking so long to reply.
 
I tapped on the bar at the top of the screen when it appeared and it brought me to the LINE app.
 
'I can't remember.'
 
'My grumpy boy, when you are going to smile?'
 
I was smiling all the while as I chatted with him. Don't you find it cute?
 
'I'm busy.'
 
'Oppa...'
 
He did not reply, and I knew he did it on purpose. Busy, my foot. He won't even be holding his phone if he is busy.
 
'Oppa, oppa, oppa, oppa, oppa, oppa, oppa.' I sent multiple of this and literally spammed him. And I nearly laughed out loud when he finally responded.
 
'What do you want?'
 
'What made you laugh? Don't ignore me. What is so funny?' I continued to probe.
 
'Stop it.'
 
'Tell me... Tell meeeee...'
 
'Arg! Will you bug off if I tell you?'
 
'I won't bug off though.' I confessed honestly.
 
'Seung Ri sent me a dirty joke and I told Ji Yong so we laughed.' He said nevertheless.
 
'What about the second picture?'
 
I tapped the picture that he sent me, making my face flushed to its reddest.
 
'I was laughing at this.' I shouldn't have asked. I quickly closed the embarrassing picture of me and Hye Yoon. Hye Yoon was gently sitting on Charlie, trying to stop him from coming to me while I was screaming. Yes, screaming. You can imagine my hilarious face captured.
 
'Where are you? Why have you stopped speaking?'
 
Why? He asked me why? I'm embarrassed!
 
'I'm outside...'
 
'I told you to go home...'
 
'I'm going to YG soon.'
 
'Then go over. Ji Yong is there.'
 
'Okay.'
 
"Unnie, let's go." And together, we went to the main road and took a cab to YG before Jin Hye took the same cab back.
 
I texted Ji Yong when he was not in the recording studio. He will be back soon as he went to have lunch so I chilled in his working place. I don't know how much time have passed and when I turned around upon hearing the door opened, Min Ah was there.
 
"Where is Ji Yong oppa?" She asked. I noticed the file in her hand and guessed that she had matters with Ji Yong.
 
"He is having lunch. He should be back soon."
 
"Oh, is it?" I watched as the file flew to the table while she crossed her arms. "Then I guess I have some time with you. Just nice." I just stared at her, waiting for her next move.
 
"Consider yourself lucky things didn't go my way. Who knows we will finish filming that quickly in Jeju? Speaking of filming quickly, no one can beat you." She smirked sarcastically. "Have you slept last night? Just how long have you been fixing the script?" She asked, not wanting an answer.
 
"Anyway, we had a great time without you. Why don't you just leave YG? We don't need you! I don't need you in preparing my album. You are gaining fame from Ji Yong oppa all the while. I bet you did nothing!" From her accuse, I was shocked. Even though Ji Yong had a say in most of the matters, I surely did not just sit there doing nothing. Ever since YG Entertainment and Hooks Entertainment signed a contract of collaboration, I had been putting in my best when it comes to making music for one another. How can she say that?
 
"So off!" She yelled, turned to open the door and I heard a gasp from her, causing me to turn around. My eyes widened to see Ji Yong at the door, eyes looking up from the floor, looking at me then at Min Ah. Staring at her purposefully, he asked.
 
"What does that supposed to mean?" While my heart was screaming for me to quickly think of something to say, his eyes turned to me again.
 

===

 

Schedulex2(C)

Copied and pasted from my iPod, edited and posted at 23:40PM, 160613