Chapter 25

You And I 2

As the both of us stared at Ji Yong, he walked in calmly towards the desk. Picking up the file that Min Ah flippantly threw onto the table top, he flipped through it.

"I guess I have to reconsider." He said as he seemed to be reading the content. "I will let Hyun Suk hyung know soon." His eyes peeked up at her.

"But, oppa-"

"Shut up." He snapped crudely, slapping the file close. "Take this back and get out of my studio." It was my first time seeing so much fury in his eyes.

"She-" Min Ah pointed at me, wanting to say something when was cut off by Ji Yong again.

"Now." He ordered loudly and that left her with no choice. I heard the door close but my heart was still heavy. What should I say when he ask? Ji Yong let himself dropped to the chair then looked at me.

"What do you mean by letting Mr Yang know?" I asked quietly, not daring to look at him.

"What?"

"Do you mean letting him know your decision of not working with Min Ah for her album anymore or letting him know about what happened just now?"

"Both?"

"Don't." I immediately replied, finally diverting my eyes to him.

"Why?" With that same poker face, he asked back.

"Just don't. It's not something you should get yourself into."

"I heard everything. You expect me to act like nothing happened?"

"You cannot let anyone know." I ignored him and continued what I want to say.

"Why?" He asked louder, getting worked up.

"No. Just no!" My voice went a little louder. My eyes shot up when he abruptly raised to his feet.

"I'm not allowing this kind of attitude in YG. She has to be exposed." I went after him and grabbed his wrist when he strode to the door.

"Please, oppa... Even if it is for me, please help me keep this within us." I begged quietly, tears pooling in my eyes.

"Jung ah..." He called. I knew he must be looking at me but my eyes remained fixed on my shoes. "What the heck is wrong with you? Why didn't you tell us?" I just shook my head, in my tears. I was sure he heard me sniffling.

"You promise? That you won't tell anyone, not even Seung Hyun oppa?"

"What?" He sighed but immediately lifted my face when he saw a tear rolling down. Wiping it away with his thumb, he asked, "Then can you tell me? I want to know what you are thinking."

"Oppa..." I was clearly hesitating and he did not miss it.

"Aren't we friends? Come." He pulled me towards the couch and sat me down, taking his own seat beside me. "Why do you not want to tell anyone?"

"It will ruin the relationship within you guys. Look like how you reacted just now." He stared at me before sighing silently.

"How the hell did you manage to work with her like nothing happened?" I looked down, smiling faintly.

"It's possible..."

"Don't expect me to treat her like before." He looked away.

"Don't."

"I am not a robot. My feelings will not be programmed just because you said so." He said firmly. "Neither am I an actor."

"Hey, my pretense has no bad intention." How can he say I am hiding things well because I am an actress?

"I'm not going to compromise with you anymore. You can't control my feelings."

"Then at least don't show it when the others are around." I shot back. His face tightened in disbelief.

"Are you freaking serious?"

"Okay, you promise." I self-proclaimed, standing up to go to the door.

"Yah...!"

"You want a drink?" I asked nonchalantly and we went to the vending machine together.

"You have been saying a lot of bad words in the studio." I casually said as we walked down the hallway.

"Why, they are not even vulgarities." Ji Yong defended, taking out his wallet for loose change.

"They are, to Seung Hyun oppa." I said, inserted the coins I managed to dig put from my jacket pocket first.

"Well, he's not here." He took the cup of coffee I passed him.

"But," He started again, watching as I dropped the the coins into the coin slot again. "When did all that started?" I knew what he meant, but I avoided it. Not answering his question, I bent down and took the cup from the dispenser.

"Answer me." He said seriously when I looked away and started walking off. "And don't you change the subject." Sighing, I replied.

"I don't know." His gaze got intense when he did not get the reply he wanted. "I really don't know. It had been quite some time and I could not remember." Silence engulfed us until he voiced.

"Just how long have you been taking those from her?" We continued to stare at each other before he came over and pull me away by the hand, sighing a little.

Back in the studio, we got to work. Min Ah was at the back of our head but I knew Ji Yong was not going easy on it. He had started to get a little protective of me. Already, when I convinced him to continue working on the album with Min Ah.

"Let's just try this first." I said as I changed the number of beats, making the flow a little faster when he abruptly pushed back the chair he was sitting on. I turned to him, thinking that he got pissed off by my stubbornness as I already knew he had no heart on continuing this project anymore.

"I can't continue this..." His head dropped back, eyes closing.

"Come on, be professional." I said quietly. My gaze landed back the desktop screen and I was already getting aware of his mood. He did not say anything and I heard the chair rolled forward after a moment.

"I'm getting Teddy hyung to listen to it later." He said when we were finally done. I hummed, smiling to him and that was when we heard the door open. Turning around, we saw Seung Hyun there, his hand holding a plastic carrier. He placed it on the table.

"What's that, hyung?" Ji Yong asked, standing up to greet the elder.

"Snacks. You have not eaten." He then turned to me. "I did not buy your portion."

"Why?" I asked, surprised. He did that on purpose...!

"Not until you tell me what happened that day." My face fell and I looked away. This is seriously dampening my mood. Why is he so petty...? Since I already told Ji Yong that the argument between Seung Hyun and I were linked to Min Ah when he asked, I can see that he was getting concerned. I caught Ji Yong's eyes and I hoped he got my message. And luckily, he did.

"What's with this? You guys argued?" Ji Yong asked with a light, casual tone.

"Tell her, if she is thinking I'm letting it go easily this time, then dream on." I rolled my eyes and almost scoffed when he said that. Why must Ji Yong pass the message when I am in the same room listening? Petty and childish! I didn't miss it when Ji Yong furrowed his brows at Seung Hyun and Seung Hyun took a sip from his Starbucks coffee. And being protective, Ji Yong looked like he was about to retaliate in my behalf when I came between them, shooting Ji Yong a quick sharp glance that made him quiet.

"I guess you guys need some space." He said with a hard edge that made Seung Hyun turned to him. Ji Yong stared into my eyes, holding an intense gaze that said, 'Settle this before my tolerance wears off'. And he left us standing there.

"I'm sorry..." I muttered, looking at the side profile of Seung Hyun for a little response but his back remained facing me and the silence was deafening. Stepping up, I wrapped my arms around his waist. My cheek pressed against his broad back and I deeply inhaled. Longing ached my heart and Min Ah came to mind. She is after Seung Hyun... My arms tightened itself as fear and worry crept up my veins.

"I'm really sorry..." I mumbled softly, trying not to choke and starting to sob.

"Then come clean." I cursed mentally when he became so stubborn. What am I supposed to do? I slowly shook my head against him.

"I'm sorry..." As I was trying to hold back my tears, a strong force pulled my arms apart and Seung Hyun stomped away. Quickly catching up with him, I stood between him and the door, keeping the door closed. Throwing myself to him, my hands wrapped around his neck tight and I snuggled into him.

"I miss you." My eyes closed to keep in the welling tears. I apologised again, barely a whisper this time and I refused to say anything else as I started to sob silently. I needed him in my arms so much... I needed assurance so much... And he seemed further away and harder to keep when he was angry at me...

"What are you doing?" He tried pushing me away but I refused to barge. I only shook my head, accidentally sniffled a little too loud. His hands paused for a while before pulling me away again. He used so much strength and I quickly looked down to hide my watery eyes.

"What happened? Why are you crying...?" Brushing my hair away from my face, he wiped my tears before embracing me. "I'm sorry..." Hearing that, I cried harder. He must be surprised at my sudden change of mood and must have thought that he was the cause of my tears but it was because my heart hurt so much and I don't feel safe. My tears wet his woolen sweater as he securely cradled my head to his neck, patting my head to comfort me and my hair in the process. His other arm held me closed by the waist. It was nice to be in his warmth and I did feel better but it was also all these that made me want him more, worry more, and fear more.

"Don't cry... Your cries are shattering my heart..." He cooed quietly, turning to kiss on my head. But it didn't help at all. Upon his warm, deep voice, it made it worse. I grasped for air, but refusing to lift up my head to breathe better. I don't want him to see me like this. I don't want him to question me why I was crying like someone had passed away.

"I'm so sorry, oppa..." My words did not come out properly between my grasping cries but somehow, Seung Hyun managed to figure out what I was trying to say.

"I'm so sorry too..." He hugged me tighter, snuggling down to my neck. I sniffled hard, finding it hard to breathe. It was a thing since childhood that I have severe blocked nose whenever I start crying.

"Shh..." He cupped my cheek, pulling away to look at me while I embarrassingly avoided, burying my face into his shoulder. Chuckling, he affectionately pinched my cheek which I pouted slightly.

"Let me make it up to you. I treat you to ice cream?" I scoffed in my mind. How can an ice cream chase Min Ah away? But I decided to let it go. He is Seung Hyun and my loving boyfriend. I should not vent it on him. Crying earlier had already surprised him, I don't want him to worry anymore. Seeing that I had nodded my head, he patted it and held my waist.

"How are we going to walk like this?" I pulled away from him so we could walk. "Aigoo... Look at you." I turned to face my back at him, covering my face. I must have looked horrible. Messy hair, flushed cheeks and puffy red eyes.

"Let me see..." He turned me around, tidying my hair as I hung my head low, wiping my cheeks dry. "Tsk. I can't believe you would use tears. You know I always lose to women's tears." I secretly reached for his waist and pinched him lightly, causing him to jolt up.

"Alright, alright! We are fair!" He held his hands up in mock surrender. Snaking his arm around my waist, he grabbed my bag and brought me out.

We crossed over to the other street where there was an ice cream parlor. It was my first time there and Seung Hyun said the cookie dough ice cream there was not bad. So he got himself cookie dough while I got myself my all-time favorite, Vanilla and topped it up with rainbow rice.

"Can you go for a change?" He asked as he made payment. "Even the toppings are the same."

"Just eat your cookie dough, would you?" I shot back, already scooping up the ice cream to eat. I heard him giving me a 'tsk' but gave no attention to it.

"You have a text." I informed him when his phone in my hand vibrated.

"Read that for me." He said, keying in the PIN number for his credit card. Doing so, I opened the text message from Ji Yong.

'Hyung, please be back with Jung in half an hour's time. I will cover up at Hyun Suk hyung's side but not too long. He wants to see the progress of the preparation.'

"Oppa, we have to go soon..." I mumbled, looking up at him as we walked out of the parlor.

"Why?"

"Ji Yong oppa said Mr Yang wanted to see the progress of the album in thirty minutes' time."

"Oh? I actually thought he wanted to listen to the duet song for me and Min Ah."

"It could be too. Ji Yong did not state that clearly."

"Good that we have half an hour." He smiled. The shades had blocked the glint that I was sure he had in his eyes. I pushed my shades up the bridge of my nose a little with the back of my hand as I fed myself another scoop of ice cream. Glancing at him when his phone rang, I turned back to the front as we slowly ambled back.

"I'm outside, hyung." Seung Hyun said. "I went to buy ice cream for some crying girl." I shot a playful glare at him while he smirked then chuckled when the person at the other line said something.

"I got it. I will make sure she stops crying soon and head back." And he bid farewell, hanging up the phone. "What?" He asked when he saw me eying him sideway.

"Stop teasing me."

"What can you do~" He sang which made me frown. I snatched his cup of ice cream and made a run.

"Yah...!" He called. I quickly passed through the entrance when a staff tapped his card and the door closed behind my back. Seung Hyun dug inside his pocket for the card while I slammed the button to call for the lift several times, turning to see the door opening as Seung Hyun tapped his card from outside. I quickly went into the lift and pressed the button to close the door but the Seung Hyun was so quick and he was before me the next moment. Catching me by the waist, I could not move a foot other than wriggling.

"Don't... Don't!" I laughed and squealed at the same time as he tickled me. "Take your ice cream and let me go!" With my hands each holding onto a cup, I could not even push his hands away.

"I don't want it anymore." He simply said and continue to hold me down with one arm encircled around my waist while the other tickled the side of my waist. Violently wriggling, I jabbed him with my elbow and he counter-attacked by ticking me more.

"Oppa...!" I managed to escape from his grasp and sprinted to Ji Yong's studio.

"Ji Yong oppa...!" I called again as I pushed the door open but he was nowhere to be found. I quickly left the cups on the table and ran inside the recording booth, pushing the door closed just in time as Seung Hyun was about to get me. The both of us were pushing against one another's force. Using my entire body to keep the door closed, I almost flew a few meters away from a sudden strong force overcame mine. Laughing between my pantings, I stood behind the chair as he advanced slowly towards me.

"Aigoo... You made me so tired... Let me rest first." He closed the door and sat on the chair before me. Trying to catch his breath, he peeked up at me who was at the corner. He chuckled silently, waving for me to come.

"No." He sighed tiredly, dragging his chair towards me and reached for my wrist. Tugging me forward, he rested his head on my tummy and closed his eyes. Pecking on my tummy, he looked up at me while I smiled down to him. Confusion shone in my eyes as he reached his hand up to my neck. He pulled me down and the next thing I knew, he sealed my lips. It started off soft and gentle, until we got things heated up and got breathless. Seung Hyun got hungry and with a swift wrap on my waist, he sent me sitting on his lap as he intensified the kiss. My had just touched his lap when a sharp shrieked was heard, giving a scare of our life.

"Ack!!! Hyung~!" Immediately turning to the side to see the Big Bang members through the glass, I shot up to my feet when Mr Yang was seen seated before the desk. I guess we gave Dae Sung a surprise. His face was covered by his hands and he cringed beside Young Bae. Seung Ri was smirking with his arms folded while Ji Yong had the same poker face as Mr Yang. Oh no...

"Come out, the both of you." I let out a cry of exasperation in my heart, closing my eyes tightly. But a firm grip from Seung Hyun made my heart settle down a little. He held on my hand, bringing me out. I glanced back in embarrassment and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Min Ah was outside the room, sending me deadly glares through the glass piece. When I turned towards the door again when we were out, I saw her turned and left.

"Mr Yang," I greeted with a bow. "Good afternoon." Seung Hyun bowed and greeted as well.

"Let's get down to work first." Mr Yang said. I knew he would not let it go. "Show me what you guys have." He turned to Ji Yong and Ji Yong clicked on the mouse a few times. "Is the title track decided?"

"No. Hyun Suk hyung, please give us some suggestion." Ji Yong replied as beats and melody of a song from the album came flowing from the stereo. And you could instantly see Mr Yang swinging his hand and grooved to the rhythm in that epic way, but because I was too nervous, about how he was going to deal with Seung Hyun and I, I could not really find myself to laugh at that.

We discussed on which song to be the title track after Mr Yang listened to all songs.

"I think 'I committed a sin' would be good." Seung Ri suggested and I nodded, agreeing. I personally liked that song the most.

"Guys, let's go with 'Contagious' for the title track." Mr Yang said and although you could see Seung Ri a little reluctant, they all still nodded.

"Alright. It is decided then. Great job." Mr Yang gave us a smile with sheer satisfaction at us, including me.

"Jungie follow me while you guys continue your schedules." What? Caught offguard, I looked at Mr Yang before turning to the boys, especially Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun was about to say something but Mr Yang had walked out. I gave Seung Hyun a smile, assuring that I would be fine with this alone and got out to catch up with Mr Yang.

Gosh, it's coming... I'm seriously dead this time around... Mr Yang stayed quiet in the lift and he was now eating without saying a word in the cafeteria. I know his style. He was waiting for me to speak first, but this only made me more nervous!

"Mr Yang..." I said, tightening my grip on the chopsticks. He looked up from the chicken on his plate and stared at me. "I'm sorry..."

"For making out at my premise?" I nearly gasped out loud at his bluntness, but again, it was true. I nodded, suddenly feeling so ashamed.

"I have already gotten used to that." He added casually and if I may, innocently. Is he playing mind games with me? God, he got me peed in my pants and he was all nonchalant about it. Hanging my head low, I picked a small lump of rice and sent it into my mouth, still uneasy about the whole issue.

"I'm thankful, actually." I looked at the elder man before me upon hearing him. "Seung Hyun had always been cautious about romance to the extent that I thought it would be good if he could be a little reckless. And all it happened when he met you." When I realised I was so listening to him so attentively that I started nibbling on the wooden chopsticks unknowingly, I quickly put it now and that really embarrassed me to death when Mr Yang laughed quietly at it. Nothing to be proud of, but I have the ability to make Mr Yang laugh...

"If you were to ask me why I allow this relationship to progress, then I would say you made Seung Hyun live life his own way. You made him realise live is short and he only live once. This is the same thing I told your president a few years back." Mr Yang's words made me speechless. He made me sound so great to be able to influence Seung Hyun so much, without me knowing. And the thing was, influencing Seung Hyun wasn't my intention to start with.

"Years ago, I have made a pact with myself to accept the girl who could make Seung Hyun risk his dream career and even himself. And that's you. If you were wondering, I called you down just so I could eat with you. So be at ease and eat."

"Yes." I said with a small voice as I did instantly feel better when he told me to be at ease. A tiny force tugged the ends of my lips and I fed myself more rice.

"But, there is the off side too. You don't know how rude and disobedient Seung Hyun has became." Is he blaming me for it...? "And don't treat my working place as your home. Do those things at home."

"Yes..." I timidly nodded. Mr Yang really had great abilities. Tossing me to hell then to heaven, then back to hell again at such a record speed.

"Be around me with a comfortable heart. I hope you see me as someone close, just like how I treat you like my family. Treat me like how the guys are doing towards me." Even though I was protesting for I seriously don't think the members were that close to Mr Yang, I was still thankful. Indeed, nothing beats the taste of getting accepted.

"Thank you, Mr Yang. Really." A warm smile appeared and I took my time to take in that rare sight. Then suddenly, I got reminded of something not so pleasant and I hesitated to mention it in fear of ruining the light atmosphere.

"Can I ask something, Mr Yang?" Raising a brow, Mr Yang nodded and scooped some soup.

"Go ahead."

"I heard rumors that you nearly dismissed Seung Hyun oppa..." My eyes shone wonder when chuckles bubbled from his throat.

"That was years ago... You're so slow, Jung ah."

"Ah..." I looked down embarrassingly but looked up again, cautious.

"Can I ask about that?"

"Do you believe it? You said they were rumors." He asked back.

"Well... It surprised me. Since dismissal indicates that the issue is quite huge." I reasoned, trying to spot any unusual reaction on his poker face.

"It was all because of you." He said monotonously in my face, like it meant nothing.

"Huh?" My eyes widened and my pitch of my voice was a notch higher. What? He stared at me as if to study or read my mind. Then he laughed to himself.

"I'm not revealing any more. Guess you have to ask Seung Hyun about it." What is this now? Was that a joke or something real? I could not figure that out and it was quite frustrating. I mean, I was already so curious.

"Mr Yang...~" I accidentally whined a little. He seemed taken aback and it made me aware of my behaviour.

"Seung Hyun said you don't whine often... But it is quite an easy job to make you do that." He noticed and I could not believe that even the president of YG Entertainment was teasing me! Am I really such an easy target? I pouted, looking down at my bowl as if I were bullied until I heard his soft chuckles again.

"Now I know why the boys like to tease you..." Well, not only the boys... Min Ji too... Nevertheless, I looked at him wonderingly. "It's fun." What?!

"Mr Yang... Please stop making fun of me..." I mumbled in embarrassment, brushing my fringe as I looked elsewhere. It was something I do when I was embarrassed. But that made him laugh louder.

"You're embarrassed! Seung Hyun said you do that...!" He exclaimed, clearly amused by me. No wonder Seung Hyun didn't know how to stop when it comes to teasing me. Can't blame him when his superior can't stop as well... I kept quiet, feeling shy and embarrassed at the same time.

"But what do you like about Seung Hyun?"

"Huh?" I looked up. "He... He feels like home..." A small smile appeared when I thought about my journey with Seung Hyun. Mr Yang raised a brow at that.

"There are a lot of people who took care of me ever since I came to Korea, but only Seung Hyun oppa makes me feel like I'm back in Singapore when we are together."

"That's very profound..." It was my turn to chuckle. I nodded.

"Yah, I will talk bad about Seung Hyun with you. He was so wrong for saying he definitely loves you more than you do."

"He's probably joking..." I laughed, and I truly believe so. He often said that. And Mr Yang sure had a childish way of revenging. Even though he was doing it for me. Putting down the chopsticks, he smiled before saying.

"Seung Hyun, when I first met him, I don't think he is handsome." I listened. "I don't have anything against people who are fat, but I don't think he will be good looking even after slimming down. Since he was auditioning for a rapper, I thought looks didn't really matter. And it was his passion and determination that I admired and I still admire. But look at him now, he is gaining a lot of fame and no one can deny that his good looks contributed to his success to a certain extent." I could not figure out why Mr Yang was telling me all these and I don't know where this conversation was leading to. But since it was about Seung Hyun, I continued to listen.

"Seung Hyun is a child who always has a heavy heart. It has became a lot better now but he is never a light-hearted person. He thinks a lot, just like you. When females express interest in him, he did not see it as an innocent intend. He thinks they all like his looks, his fame and his wealth. He said he is happy to be able do music and perform on stage, but to me, he is never happy. Music is just a dying spark he was desperately trying to keep in order for him to believe he is happy with his life. That is why, as a CEO of an entertainment company, Seung Hyun is one of the best. Because music is his life, and we want and need people like him." I don't know what I was feeling then. I was feeling many things that I don't could identify. Mr Yang smiled.

"But it is a relief that he found you. He became a happier person. For once, his career isn't that important to him anymore. You top his priority, Jung ah. And I could see that he is enjoying life. He's happy even if I reprimand him. I hope he is your priority as well." I looked away, guilty at the fact that I always see career as more important than Seung Hyun. But I looked at Mr Yang again.

"He gets reprimanded a lot because of me?" I asked cautiously and that made Mr Yang laughed.

"That's not what I mean, but yeah, he gets scolded often and you are one of the reasons." I sighed inaudibly, staring at Mr Yang helplessly thinking what Seung Hyun done.

"Why? What did he do?"

"Many." He replied immediately. "Talking back at me, defending you even if I was so frustrated and angry, late for schedules and meet-ups, not concentrating during practices and recordings. Yah, Ji Yong had a hard time because of our Big Seung Hyun too..." By then, my head was already hanging low. I could not look at Mr Yang anymore because it was all my fault.

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm not blaming you or anything. As I said, it is a good sign if you see it from another point of view. I'm thankful." Peeking up, I saw a genuine smile. Like a father. Super rare.

"Still, I'm sorry..."

"Make me lunch then. You really made delicious spicy fish soup." Raising a brow, I asked.

"Mr Yang tried my cooking before?"

"Just one mouthful from Ji Yong's lunch box." Sheepishly, I hanged my head low but a smile slowly broke out on my face.

Days passed and things were getting busy. NGMiracles had their comeback and although they did not get first on music charts, it did not matter. Everything was great and they were gaining popularity. Although we have had a little problem with Jung Jun because of the way he talked on television programmes. We scolded him, but he was only being him by being disobedient.

I was on my way to Mr Yang's birthday party and the kids were on the radio. I was already so used to it that I don't even feel anything at what Jung Jun said.

"Only I could make Jungie noona angry." Jung Jun told the DJ, as if it was something to brag.

"Oh? But Yi Jung-ssi is well known for her patience and good temper." The DJ replied.

"Yes, but there was once when Jung Jun made unnie so angry. Her gaze... Woah..." Eun Sung added.

"She even nearly disbanded us. And because it was my fault, I showed her my determination by dancing out at the field when it was snowing and the members joined me."

"We suffered a lot because of him." Kyung In continued, gaining light laughters from the DJ. "But he had became a lot better. Even though he used to be the one who made things difficult, he is now the person who protects Yi Jung noona the most."

"Ah, really?"

"He will go like 'yah, only I can make noona angry. Stop bullying her and move." Eun Sung reenacted and I laughed softly. How cute.

"Only I can bully noona." Jung Jun concluded in a proud tone. I turned into the parking lot and I winded down the window when the security lightly knocked on it. I handed him the invitation card and he showed me directions to the space reserved for me. I bowed a 'thanks' and maneuvered my car over. I then headed inside, holding a big paper bag.

"Mr Yang," I greeted when I found him at one of the booths. "Happy Birthday." I handed him the bag.

"Why, thank you. I didn't know you are invited too... The boys did not tell me." He smiled and it was the first time I see him smiling happily, like he was just a normal individual.

"It was meant to be a surprise." I smiled back. "I made you some food, hope you like it." His eyes widened a little.

"Finally!" We chuckled and he had to go and entertain the other guests. I turned and looked around, squinting my eyes as I tried to search for any familiar faces through the darkness. My eyes glinted with delight when I found Min Ji at the bar.

"Unnie...! Why are you alone?" I jumped a little and we hugged.

"Aigoo... They are all upstairs." She gestured to the second floor with her glass of liquor. "All crazy over the newly furnished VIP room."

"Let's go then. How can 2NE1's Minzy miss out?" I smiled, tugging her with me. She placed the glass on the bar counter as she pretended to sigh when I dragged her with me. When we reached the door which Min Ji pointed at, she gripped the handle and pushed it open. I had never been here before but I would say the interior was indeed very chic. The theme must be royal blue and I guessed this should be the all-time-reserve room for his kids from Mr Yang. I smiled at that thought but the next, my facial muscles loosened a little. As usual, Mr Yang's 'kids' were fooling with one another. It was a common sight that I had came to get so used to, but Min Ah... She was seated on the leathered sofa, staring at Seung Hyun and Seung Ri amusingly as she covered laughing. The two guys were talking boisterously and dancing randomly. The eye-smiles that appeared on Min Ah indicated how much she was enjoying the moment and when she reached for the glass before her on the table, Seung Hyun saw it and cheekily snatched it from her hand. I was so sure their fingers touched, just saying. And he downed the liquor, making the younger girl pouted.

"Oppaa~...!" Chuckling, Seung Hyun stuck his tongue out. I don't mind him being childish. He was a baby to begin with. But...

"Oh?" I swear, swore and had sworn that I caught the glint of delight in Min Ah's eyes disappeared instantly when she saw me, but she was so quick to direct her eye-smile to me, flashing her teeth. "Jungie unnie! Min Ji unnie!" She stood up, bowing a little before running towards us which I considered awkward and... Yeah, fake because the next moment, she was jumping excitedly while gripping on both my wrist. Who bow for the sake of formality and the split second, being casual like close friends? Min Ji laughed, maybe because of Min Ah's aegyo while I put on my best smile. When I looked behind Min Ah, my eyes found an approaching Seung Hyun first, but a staring Ji Yong was what grabbed my attention next. Ji Yong and I had eye contact for a second before he dropped his gaze purposefully to Min Ah's hands which were gripping mine. He looked up at me again, his eyes speaking volumes. I sent an ‘I'm-okay-and-hi' message back and topped it up with an assuring smile.

"Hey there. We were all waiting for you." Seung Hyun's voice made me tugged my gaze to him. I smiled but Min Ji cut in.

"Hey! Weren't anyone waiting for me?" She cried playfully, teasing us.

"I'm waiting for you, unnie!" Min Ah said with a smile, bringing Min Ji to the sofa. Seung Hyun reached to open the door while looking at me.

"I will get your a drink. What do you want?"

"Cocktail. Any flavour is fine. Just nothing citrus." He chuckled before nodding and went out of the door. When I turned, Ji Yong came with his glass.

"Have you met Hyun Suk hyung?"

"Hm." I nodded. "Passed him presents too."

"Come sit." He guided me to the where Seung Ri and the Dara were, at the other far end from where Min Ah was. I bowed to the two and they made space for me to sit. Dara and I were a little awkward and I really appreciated it when Ji Yong stayed together with me instead of going back to join Se7en and Han Byul.

"You look a little tired. Are you sure can dance later?" Seung Ri asked, causing me to turn to him in wonder.

"Why am I supposed to dance?" He rolled his eyes.

"We are in a club." He emphasized the word 'are' and it made me realised. Yeah, club, dancing...

"But I can't dance." I said. Matter of a fact, right?

"Seung Hyun hyung definitely can't dance. But he danced just now."

"She can dance. She can." Ji Yong patted on my shoulder as he sipped on his drink, but a tinge of tease was in his tone.

"Don't sabotage me." I warned.

"Noona can help her. Jungie seriously need some aegyo and comical dance lessons." Seung Ri told Dara and she turned to me, chuckling in awkwardness.

"Later, I will be the DJ!"

"Oppa...!" I called, trying to make him drop the idea. No way I'm going to dance randomly in front of so many seniors in the entertainment industry. There were even producers and directors! Seung Hyun came with a glass of cocktail and I smiled 'thanks' upon taking it from his hand. It tasted like apple. He stood by me and we mingled around. I tried not to look at Min Ah's direction because I know she will be staring at me. At times when Seung Hyun's hand glided across my waist, I felt stares boring holes at the back of my head.

We moved down when the party officially started at 7.30pm. It was noisy but I managed to bear with the ear-drilling noise and enjoyed with the others.

"Next up...!" In the end, Seung Ri really did became the DJ and he was now up on stage with a few more people. G-Dragon's Crayon came and blasted through confined area. "GD, Yi Jung!" Ji Yong danced to the middle of the stage and looked around. I know he was searching for me and I turned my back towards the stage. Remaining at the bar counter and sipping on the cocktail, I pretended like I heard nothing. Seung Ri screamed my name through the microphone so loudly that it became embarrassing. Everyone around me was turning towards my direction and I suddenly felt bad for ignoring the invitation in such a happy occasion. Smiling awkwardly, a reaction that will appear unknowingly each time I get shy, awkwardly or embarrassed, I pushed myself off the tall stool slowly. Young Bae appeared at my side out of a sudden and pulled me by the wrist, pushing me up the stage. Ji Yong took over from the stage and led me to the center.

"Just do it as we used to." He said quietly. Strangely, I was able to hear him. We had always been dancing to each other's songs, so frankly speaking, I know the choreography to Crayon. We got into position, standing abreast to each other, facing the people below the stage as the song advanced towards the chorus.

"Why so serious!" The others on stage screamed behind us and Ji Yong and I started dancing. I bet those behind were dancing as well. I could see those below enjoying as well and the atmosphere was really high.

When the song ended, I went down while Ji Yong and the rest remained on stage. I returned to the bar counter where Lydia and some of the dancers were. They seemed to be watching something together and I greeted them. They bowed back to me and that was when Lydia showed me another iPad. I looked at her confusingly.

"We are looking at this. I guess you know Ji Yong is working on his solo. These are the concepts he showed us. Cool, right?" She said and when I looked up from the screen, a purposeful spark was seen in her eyes. It made me wonder, like I had to, must take a look at it. It must be a really big hit, I concluded. Giving her a smile, I politely took the iPad over and scrolled through the pictures and words. They were just the concepts and objects Ji Yong suggested to use as symbols in his music video. It wasn't really detailed but still understandable. Ji Yong always had his very own thinking and so each object suggested was different from the typical types. And since I had worked with him for quite some time already, I can roughly understand the meanings lied behind the symbols. In the first quarter, I was feeling good. I already had a good feeling about the song but when I continued reading, it got depressing. Where did he even get the inspiration from? I always agreed that Ji Yong was a talented producer. He's a genius. But somehow, I felt that this song was personal to him. It was not just for composing's sake. Has he been in hard time?

"But, where is TOP?" Lydia asked and I looked around, shrugging when he was not seen. I decided to text him to ask and when I scanned the area again, I saw Ji Yong walking down the stage, wiping off his sweat. I waited for him, assuming that he would grab a drink or something but he headed straight out through the backdoor. Getting up, I excused myself and returned the iPad to Lydia before heading for the backdoor. Trailing behind Ji Yong, I found myself at an alley.

"Oppa..." I called as he walked a little too far towards the end. He turned back, a little taken aback. I smiled as I continued walking towards him. "Do you need a hot drink? Your cheeks had reddened." I noticed. He shook his head.

"Why are you outside?"

"You came out alone. Are you tired?"

"Come on, I know you long enough. You didn't follow me out just for this? What is it that you want to say?" He reached for his pocket at the back and pulled out the cigarette box.

"I saw the draft for your solo." For a brief second, surprise flashed in his eyes but he was quick enough to cover it up with a small smile. What's wrong...

"How is it?"

"Are you okay?" I asked instead. He shrugged.

"Yeah, of course."

"Come on..."

"Yah, what do you want to hear from me?" He asked, lighting up his cigarette.

"Aren't we friends? Don't friends share their problems together?"

"It's for the purpose of the song. You are thinking too much, Jung ah." He ruffled my hair and I frowned. Look at him trying to make things look like it is all normal.

"No. Not this time. This time it is not only for the production." I said straight into his face.

"Why are you like this? On Hyun Suk hyung's birthday celebration." Immediately, I realised the situation. Maybe it really wasn't an appropriate time for this.

"Ah... What I mean is..." I glanced down at the ground, my voice going soft. "I'm just worried... I'm sorry..." I whispered, about to look up but before I could, Ji Yong pulled me into an embrace.

"We are friends, right? Just a hug is fine, right?" I smiled, nodding as my hands went around his waist.

"Of course." I looked up at him but instead, saw a sad smile. I was about to question about it but decided to let it go.

"What are you doing right down, the two of you?" Ji Yong and I turned to the side at the same time. Ji Yong and I pulled away but unlike me, who did not feel guilty of anything, the tension between Seung Hyun and Ji Yong was not usual. Seung Hyun came over, staring at us.

"Oh, hyung..." Ji Yong called, still in trying to recover from Seung Hyun's surprise appearance.

"What's wrong..." I asked as I approached them. But I did not get a reply. The next thing I knew was that I was dragged away by Seung Hyun after he threw a not-so-nice stare at Ji Yong.

I was pushed into his car and I jumped in my seat when Seung Hyun slammed the door roughly. Stepping hard on the gas, the car sped down the road.

"Oppa, don't misunderstand. Ji Yong op-"

"Shut up." He crudely cut me off which made me widened my eyes. He had never been this rude before. When the fact that he said what he just said settled in me, I turned to the front, rolling my eyes.

He sent me home. He did not even ask if I need to go anywhere and just drove to my apartment. When the car stopped, I did not step out immediately. We need to talk.

"Let's not argue." I breathed, trying to organise my words. "Ji Yong oppa and I hugged. I admit-"

"Enough. Go up." His cold, monotonous voice widened my eyes again. What's wrong with him? His eyes remained fixed at the front while he waited for me to step out.

"Oppa." Trying to get some sense in him, I could not help the disbelief shining in my eyes.

"Go up." He repeated.

"Don't confront Ji Yong oppa. He did nothing wrong."

"I said go up now." Finally turning to look at me, or rather, glare at me, he ordered in a louder voice. My gaze met his and I broke the eye contact after a few seconds. Now, he don't even want to talk to me. Fine. The moment I closed the door after exiting from his car, it sped away, causing me to look at it disappearing, scoffing in ridicule.

Back in my room, I booted up the laptop and went to my closet, getting ready for a shower. I wasn't really in a bad mood. Just pissed off at Seung Hyun's petty fit.

When I came out from the shower, I picked up my phone to see a missed call and a text message from Jin Hye. I read the text first and it said to give her a call as soon as possible. Dialing her number, I wiped my hair as I sat down infront of the laptop.

"You might be needed to stay in Japan for quite some time."

"Oh?"

"Since the filming for the drama has ended, after music festival in Japan you are going in two days' time," Jin Hye spoke at the other line. "You will be staying for your Japan promotion for your comeback. It will last for two months."

"Oh... Okay, I got it."

"Head down to the agency tomorrow in the afternoon." I agreed and we hung up the phone.

The next day in the late morning, Seung Gi came to pick me up to fetch NGMiracles back from their schedule since my car was still at Mr Yang's club.

As we headed towards the waiting rooms, we heard shouting and familiar voices apologizing. Knocking before opening the door to the kids' waiting room, I peered in and saw a senior in the industry. I won't say names because she was also the one who talked down on me during my rookie days.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, sunbae-nim." Seung Gi and I bowed, pushing the door wider and saw the kids with their manager who was apologizing.

"You're here," She looked at me. "Aren't you famous for being well-mannered? Even voted first by the directors and producers. Then why are they like that?" She tilted her chin to the kids. Kyung In and Eun Sung had their head hanging while Jung Jun just avoided our eyes in defiance. "Look at this kid. Not greeting the seniors, his hands now and no sense of remorse. What kind of role models are you to your juniors?!" She raised her voice and I could only bow in apology.

"Excuse me," Jung Jun called dangerously. "What did you just say?"

"Stop it!" NGMiracles' manager, Kang Young barked.

"Apologise." Seung Gi said firmly.

"No."

"Kim Jung Jun." I turned and glared.

"He don't have to." The senior said, causing us to turn to her. "I will anticipate how far your juniors can go." And she knocked into my shoulder on the way out. I inhaled deeply before turning to the kids.

"Let's go." I forced a smile to Kang Young and Seung Gi patted shoulder as we walked out. I smiled back when he gave a comforting smile.

I stood aside as Seung Gi and the manager were lecturing the kids. I don't know what made me so down. I just don't know. I don't have to mood to do anything.

"Can you please, please, please not be so rebellious? I'm begging you already." The manager asked in desperation. "Have you not caused enough trouble? Did you not see the articles the media came up with about the group just because of you? You want to continue this career, so please don't drag us down! And Kyung In ah, what have you been doing? As a leader, why are you not stopping him? Shouldn't you be doing something in private before things like this happen?" I stared at Kyung In. This boy, he did nothing wrong. But what the manager said was true. He should have done something about it as a leader. I looked away, sighing. Only when I felt a tug on my wrist did I look up to see Seung Gi pulling me up. We went out and Seung Gi let go of me.

"Are you okay? You don't look too good since the incident." I just smiled faintly and gave a nod to indicate I was okay. "Don't put those words to heart. You are doing great and it is not something that nasty comments could change. We are all proud of you. And one day, we will be able to say that we are proud of NGMiracles." I smiled wider this time, giving a more assuring nod. The senior looked down on me, but I had gone so far. I have turned all the negative comments into strength and I was sure the kids could do it too. They have to...

"I will go meet President." He nodded and gave my shoulder a squeeze before we parted.

President, together with Jin Hye and Yoo Hyun discussed the details of the Japan promotions with me. Quite a lot of schedules had already been confirmed and things will start to get hectic as promotions for the drama will also start soon.

"As for NGM's activities, I have informed Seung Gi about it to handle them so don't worry too much about it." I nodded when President said to me.

"Yes."

Yoo Hyun had helped me get my car so I drove to YG Entertainment. Big Bang will be having their comeback soon so this period was crucial. I went over to the dance studio and looked through the glass piece. Seung Hyun and Min Ah were rehearsing their duet and when Ji Yong saw me, he gestured for me to enter. I quietly entered and bowed a little when I realised Mr Yang was also there. But he did not see me as he was concentrating on the supervision. They will be performing tomorrow.

"Last-minute supervision?" I whispered when the music stopped.

"Hyung suddenly came up, saying he wanted to see the performance one more time. Seung Ri had ran down to get some drinks. I asked him to get one for you too." In the background, I could hear Mr Yang giving suggestions and a little bit of criticizing on Seung Hyun's dancing.

"Thanks in advance." I smiled, glancing up to see Seung Hyun and Min Ah listening Mr Yang's attentively before turning back to Ji Yong. "Perhaps, by any chance, did Seung Hyun oppa give you a hard time?" He smiled.

"A little bit of cold shoulder, I can still deal with it. What about you? I think you are having a harder time than me." I sighed, smiling a little.

"Shall I go talk to him?"

"No." I shook my head. "I will talk to him. Before I head to Japan." He was about to reply me when I sensed someone walking towards us. I quickly stood up when I saw Mr Yang heading towards us. Min Ah was smiling sweetly to me while Seung Hyun just simply give me a glance before turning back to the mirror.

"There you are. Give me another minute. I will be done with them soon." I nodded with a smile.

"Yes, Mr Yang." Soon, Dae Sung, Seung Ri and Young Bae came and sat with Ji Yong and I. We talked a little while Ji Yong mainly had his eyes on the two rehearsing. Mr Yang got a little irritated when the both of them occasionally made mistakes on the dance moves.

"Whatever. Embarrass yourself on stage tomorrow." Mr Yang took another half an hour and finally ended the supervision, obviously not happy with the progress. Seung Hyun and Min Ah bowed as Mr Yang walked off.

"Excuse us, Min Ah. We still have work." Ji Yong 'chased' her away and I could see that she was surprised because usually, Ji Yong won't mind her staying back to watch. I really appreciated Ji Yong for doing that. He just wanted me to be comfortable but I would not stay that was a good idea as it caught the attention of others.

"Let's get to work." Ji Yong ignored everyone's gaze and strolled to the center of the studio while Min Ah headed for the door.

The night went smoothly and we went home at midnight. Seung Hyun had to perform the next day so we don't want to tire and stress him out too much. Telling Seung Hyun that I had my car with me when he offered to drive me back, he went to his car without giving me another glance. It affected me a little, knowing that he was still upset at me, at us. Ji Yong and I. However, the night had not ended unlike what I thought.

"I heard about it." Min Ah was at the entrance of my apartment building. I'm not even surprised that she even managed to find out where I stayed.

"You are leaving for Japan and will be staying for at least two months. I'm happy for you that your career is blooming but I can't say the same for your love life." Her heels clicked on the floorings and it gave eerie chills and goosebumps as she stepped forward to me.

"I have plenty of time." I knew what she meant.

"What do you want?"

"Moreover, you guys argued. This made things easier for me." She ignored my question and that smile she had been wearing since then still remained. "Don't believe? That's alright. You can see for yourself when the time comes. You don't even need to return to Korea to see what I have done. I'm sure you can sense the changes in Seung Hyun oppa during your stay in Japan."

I was busy the next day, attending to the kids activities and settling my matters for Japan. So I could not visit Seung Hyun and Min Ah at the music station. My head hurts and my stomach churned at the thought of Min Ah. She seemed to be serious and the way she said those things to me, it felt like a curse, waiting to come true. It felt... Near.

"You're leaving today, right?" I nodded as Seung Gi and I went to a cafe nearby. He insisted on buying me a drink. "Really leaving me to handle Jung Jun alone?" I laughed.

"I shall treat you coffee instead." I joked and he laughed along. "But really, be patient with him."

"I know." He sighed, then turned to me with a smile. "His changes, I can see. Even though he is still rude, I can see he cares for us. Especially you." I smiled, entering the cafe.

"The same words. Be careful. Even though you are familiar with Japan, but still be careful."

"Okay..." I watched him paid for our coffee. "Keep me updated about the kids."

"I will call you up even if it is in the night, to complain about them." He pretended to warn.

"That's so unlikable..." I shot back as we laughed, walking out.

"So you are going back now? I drive you?" I shook my head.

"I have my car with me." We waved as I entered my car and Seung Gi went inside the agency building.

When I reached home, I immediately dashed into my room. Pulling the luggage down from on top of the closet, I zipped it opened and pulled the closet door opened. My flight was 2 in the morning and I had to hurry. Dumping all my necessities and some clothing before stopping to catch my breath, I panted from all the running up and down the house to fetch those required things. I stared down at the filled luggage, checking off the list in my mind to make sure I had everything in. Once I made sure everything was in, I zipped it closed and sat on the floor. I looked around the room, knowing I will be gone for quite some time. I sighed and my eyes caught the sight of the phone on the bedside table. Crawling over to reach the device, I unlocked it and looked at Seung Hyun's contact before decided to call him. It took him a little long and I glanced at the clock. He should have ended performance by now. Did he have more schedules to complete? I sighed, about to hang up the call when his deep voice rang at the other line. I asked if we could meet and we agreed to see each other at my place. I went out to the living room to wait, picking up the phone again when I suddenly thought of Ye Jin.

"Oh, Ye Jin ah. Unnie will be in Japan for quite some time. I'm afraid I could not visit you soon."

"Oh... I will miss you, unnie."

"I will definitely miss you too, dear. Don't run around without letting Miss Joo know. You have to behave and take care of yourself, you understand?" I said motherly. The door bell rang and I jumped to my feet.

"Okay... Can I call you when you are away?" She sounded sad. Opening the door, Seung Hyun was there and I gently pulled him inside and mouthed to him,

'Give me a second.'

"Of course. If I could not respond to your call immediately, I will give you a call as soon as possible." I assured and I could picture her pout through her reluctant agreement. I passed a glass of water to Seung Hyun as he stood around. Drinking as he watched me spoke on the phone, I decided that I should keep the conversation short.

"It's late already. Can you promise me that you will turn in soon?" After she hummed, we hung up the call and I turned to him, immediately feeling the silence between us turned awkward.

"Oppa." Slowly, I walked over while we locked gaze. "You're here..." He only nodded and I smiled faintly. "How's your performance?" I started off.

"Good. It went smoothly." I looked down when his deep, hoarse and calm voice sent chills down my spine. As usual. A small smile appeared on my face as I looked up at him again, nodding.

"That's good to hear..." Silence fell upon us but I felt comfortable. I always felt safe when he looked at me like that.

"I'm leaving for Japan later." He nodded and hummed, already aware since I had told him about it. "For about two months." That was when his brows furrowed slightly in confusion.

"Why?"

"I only know it a few days ago. I have to stay back for my Japanese promotion." And I reached for both his hand. "And I am going to miss you." I continued to stare at him when he made no response.

"If you are still angry at me, will you forgive me? I'm sorry..." Even though I don't think there was anything wrong and there was definitely nothing between me and Ji Yong, I thought it might still look so inappropriate in the eyes of a boyfriend. I had been insensitive of his feelings.

"I'm not angry at you, it's-" Cutting himself mid-way, he looked away and closed his eyes, deeply inhaling. "Forget it. Let's not talk about it." I looked into his eyes, knowing that he had something in mind yet I don't know what was stopping him. I smiled again, nevertheless glad that he was not mad at me anymore. Min Ah and her threat never leave my kind for even a second. It worried the out of me. My intuition was so ominous. Hesitantly, I asked.

"Can you do me a favour?" Seung Hyun raised a brow and nodded.

"Go ahead." I breathed in through my mouth.

"Don't judge me but in the way you hadn't done it before," Then I slowly closed my eyes,

"Kiss me." I waited longer than I thought he would take and when I told myself that he was going to reject my offer, a firm grip grasped the back of my head and I felt his lips pressed roughly on mine. My heart thumped so hard at his rough assault. I stayed unresponsive for awhile, savouring every bit of the hunger Seung Hyun had for me, only the hem of his sweater. I was out of breath and when I opened my eyes a little, I felt them went hot and my vision went blurry. His eyes were closed and I didn't stop the urge from reaching for his face to lightly cup it. If only I can always keep him by my side forever... God, I really love this man... My eyelids slowly closed just in time to stop my tears from pouring and my arms instantly went to wrap around his neck as I tipped on my toes to pull him closer. My head tilted as I kissed him back as hard. I shook slightly as one of his hands grabbed the side of my neck in attempt to put me in position and he harshly ed his tongue through my parted lips. I took in a sharp breath and tensed, feeling myself being pushed by him and my dropped onto the armrest of the sofa. He continued to push me down until my back touched the leather of the sofa and he wrapped my legs around his waist when they were in the way. His groans was muffled while my heart raced from all our intense make out. I know nothing about French kissing so I just let him do the work as he stretched further to tangle his tongue with mine. I let out a moan, tightening my legs around his waist. I could not handle the sensation. I was panting hard like a dog and opened my eyes hazily when I heard raspy intakes of breath. Seung Hyun's gaze burned with passion and lust as he ran his thumb over my swollen lips, wiping the trace of saliva appearing from the corner of my lips. He allowed his gaze to explore my face and I didn't miss it when it scanned my neck down to my exposed collarbone. Controlling my urge to laughter when he closed his eyes and breath, calming himself down, I leaned up to hug him giving him the opportunity to access my neck. He hugged me back tight, lifting me up with him as he made himself comfortable on the sofa. With me on his lap, he watched himself pushed back the hair at the left side of my face, then returning the gaze back to my eyes. We watched him reached for the side of my neck and I felt his thumb caressed my skin with magical tingles before his lips were back on mine. I cradled his head when he soon trailed down to my neck, roughly and on it. Fingers his hair and body tensing, I closed my eyes as I held him tight to me. I almost swore when he went further and roamed his hands around my body.

"You should stop me." Barely a whisper, he mumbled into my collarbone while one of his hands went under my knitted cropped tee. I don't know whether I wanted this or not. I was in a dilemma. All I know was that I was enjoying it. He went back to my lips, his eyes half-lidded just like mine. Before I knew it, he threw my cropped tee over my head, sending it across the room. Immediately reaching down for my collarbone again on it hard to print his marks, he reached for one of the strap on the tank top. He pulled it down my shoulder together with the bra strap, reaching up to taste it with his lips.

"Oppa..." His palm pressing on my back to make it arch, my s were just below his chin, at his throat. But I couldn't stop. I just can't.

"You better stop me now..." He rasped, but I continue holding his head to my shoulder, my toes curling. Looking up at me, he continued.

"Say stop..."

"Oppa..." I called, don't know what for.

"Say no." Feeling at lost, we were disturbed by the door bell. "Are you anticipating someone?" He asked, still slightly out of breath. Couldn't think straight, I tried to recall and remembered something.

"I called jajangmyun for the both of us."

"What?" He furrowed his brows in disbelief but laughed when I bit on my lower lip. He pushed me a little and I got up, going for the door only to me pulled back and he crashed his lips on mine again just behind a few steps away from the door. I was pushed up against the wall, kissing him back when the doorbell rang the second time.

"I will go get it. I don't want anyone to see you so aroused." He smirked, going to open the door.

"I'm not aroused..." I mumbled, following behind him.

"Then why can't you say no?" He closed the door after he took the bowls into the kitchen. I said nothing, going behind him and giving him a back hug. He stood rooted in the ground for a moment, reaching for my hands and turning back. He kissed me full on my lips, this time less aggressive. When we pulled back, I threw myself at him.

"I love you." I whispered.

God,

"I love you too..."

I had been rebellious but never having bad intentions.

"How much?"

I let my loved ones down in my hometown because I am ambitious, but I worked hard for what I really want.

"No words can ever describe it. Remember. That's how much I love you. Forever."

You can punish me in any ways if I really deserved it.

"How long is forever?"

But not Seung Hyun.

"Even when time stops," Seung Hyun pulled away, boring me with his warm, intense gaze. "I won't stop loving you."

Please.

"Promise?"

Please bless me.

"Promise."

Please let me have Seung Hyun.

 

===

 

Hello people. Finally, finished this chapter… Aigoo, sorry for the nth time for taking eternity.

Thanks for reading and hope you guys enjoyed it.

P.S. Everyone around me started playing this so I thought I could join in the fun. If you guys have any question, and I seriously mean any types, you could go to ask.fm/Schedulex2

 

Schedulex2©

Copied and pasted from iTouch and posted on 22:04PM, 180913