Chapter 13

You And I 2

Time- 8:49PM
---


Packing the food into the boxes, I placed them neatly inside a huge paper bag and went out to the living room to grab my bag. I took the keys and went out after wearing my shoes, turning off the lights. Hopping inside my HyunDai when I reached the car park, I placed the things on the seat beside me and glanced at my watch. 2:30PM... I smiled a little to myself and the engine, held the steering wheel and stepped on the pedal. Stopping at the traffic junction, I picked up my phone to make a call, pushing one of the earpieces into my ear.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Oppa, it's me." I said, eyes focused on the road as I turned into another street.

"Oh, Jung ah."

"I'm on my way. You are at the dorm, right?"

"Hm. Come on here." I smiled.

"Hm. Okay." Then I hung up, removing the earpiece. After a few minutes of driving, I finally arrived at the dorm. Big Bang's dorm. I took everything and locked the car, walking into the building. I boarded the lift which took me to the 6th floor. With light steps, I headed to the third unit from the lift. I pressed the bell and waited for someone to answer. When the door was not open after about 15 seconds, I smiled a little in my heart. I stepped away from the peek hole on the door, preventing myself to be seen by them. They were just playing, not wanting to let me in. I knew they were just behind the door, looking at me through the hole. When they had enough 'playing', the door finally swung opened and Seung Ri poked his head out.

"Why are you standing there?" He asked, pretending to be curious at me standing aside.

"Then why do you want to peek at me through the door?" I asked. "You are making yourself look like a ert..." I said as I walked in. Dae Sung and Seung Hyun were at the doorstep, each flashing me a grin.

"What?" I asked, knowing that they purposely 'locked' me outside.

"Hello~" They said, smiling widely. Seung Hyun reached for the paperbag I was holding onto.

"Wow, are you on a run? So much?"

"Not on a run. I'm here to deliver Korea's pride, Big Bang's lunch." I stated, eyeing him. I bet they had already took me as their babysitter...

"Oh, thank you." He said sweetly, which I pretended to be disgusted.

"Don't I get some tips?" I asked, walking in with them.

"Hyung, faster give her a kiss." Dae Sung took over the bag and went to the kitchen.

"Yeah, of course you have to pay her tips." Seung Ri added casually, entering the living room. God, I shouldn't have started the talk about tips. I ended up being teased.

"Is it?" Seung Hyun turned to me, smiling. "Shall I?"

"Forget it." I said, walking passed him when he continued to fool around. I nearly bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Young Bae.

"I'm sorry..." I apologised.

"It's okay." He smiled. "Thanks for the food." He added, turning back to the food as Dae Sung took them out. Indeed, everyone is more interested in the food...

"I made the managers' share. Where are they? Call them to join in." I said, looking around when I don't see them in the dorm.

"They are out. I guess we got more to eat today...!" Seung Hyun said, standing by the table, ready to eat. Gosh, why are they all behaving as if YG Entertainment don't provide food and starve them?

"How about Ji Yong oppa?"

"Bathroom." Seung Ri replied, bringing out the utensils. They all sat down and started removing the covers. And I mean every one of them. See, so are they still cool to you? Tsk tsk tsk. Standing before the dining table, I watched them, can only slightly suppress my smiles and shake my head lightly.

"Oh, Jung is here." I turned back and saw Ji Yong exiting the bathroom.

"Hi oppa." I called, smiling at him. He smiled back and did the same, going straight to the empty chair beside Young Bae and sat down, picking up the chopsticks before him.

"Come join us." Dae Sung noticed me standing there all the while and called.

"Ah, finally I'm noticed?" I asked, going to the sit beside Seung Hyun.

"I'm sorry. We are hungry, that's why." Dae Sung said again.

"I don't think Mr Yang actually starve you all." I said, eyeing them.

"We are waiting for you..." Seung Ri said this time with slightly widened eyes.

"I got it. Dig in." I smiled.

"Thank you for the food...!" They thanked and the area went quiet. All were concentrating in eating. I looked at them, amused.

"You are not eating?" Seung Hyun turned to me, noticing me not touching the chopsticks.

"I'm eating." I smiled, reaching for the chopsticks and took a slice of meat.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, looking for their reactions. They all nodded.

"It's delicious." Ji Yong said, smiling.

"Ah, our sister-in-law's culinary skills are still the best..." Dae Sung said, eyes on his bowl.

"Best of the best!" Seung Ri added, sticking out his thumb. I smiled.

"It's nice. Thank you." Young Bae smiled to me. I smiled back.

"Thank you. You must be tired preparing." Seung Hyun smiled warmly.

"No, it's okay." I replied, smiling back at him gleefully.

"Both of you are so mushy smiling at each other like that..." Seung Ri commented, eyeing us weirdly.

"Don't be jealous." Young Bae said.

"Get yourself a girlfriend." Ji Yong added, looking up from his bowl.

"Yeah, then get her to cook for you." Dae Sung stated, looking at Seung Ri as he chewed on the rice.

"No, I like JaeSuSsi's food more." Seung Ri turned to me, smiling. I only chuckled softly. We continued to eat and after eating to out hearts' content, we all went to sit at the living room while Dae Sung washed the dishes.

"Hyung said you bought us ice cream. Is it?" Seung Ri suddenly turned his head to me.

"It's inside." Dae Sung said, walking out of the kitchen and Seung Ri practically jumped up from his seat and sprinted towards the fridge.

"They are mine!" Seung Hyun called from his seat, turning his head back to the kitchen.

"There are many. You won't be able to finish alone." I said to him. Seung Ri had already came out, holding onto the cone as he enjoyed the dessert.
-
Seung Hyun got up and went to grab the plastic bag filled with ice creams in the freezer.

"Which want do you want?" He asked when Young Bae poked his head inside the bag. Young Bae took one and turned back to the front, watching the television as he peeled off the wrapper.

"Which one are you eating?" He asked, extending the bag to me. I smiled, shaking my head.

"Why?"

"I don't feel like eating. I'm quite bloated."

"Eh~ Dieting is not allow here. Just eat." Seung Ri suddenly voiced.

"Yeah, no one will know." Seung Hyun said, urging me to eat.

"I'm really full. Thanks." I lightly pushed his hand away, still having a smile. He shrugged, looking into the bag as he pulled one out.

"Wait here." He said and stood up when Ji Yong and Young Bae called for him, going into Young Bae's room, I think. Dae Sung was tuning to different channels, looking for something to watch.

"Ah... Boring..." He softly cried as he kept pressing the buttons on the remote control.

"There's nothing to watch?" Seung Ri voiced, reaching for the remote control as he did another round of tuning. I just stared at the screen as the channels jumped from one to one. Seriously, there wasn't anything to watch. Boring! I looked up to stare at Young Bae's closed door, hearing laughters coming out when Seung Ri suddenly said.

"Woah. Jung is in this." I turned back to the screen to see Yoo Jae Suk and myself in a talk show. 'A peek into Idol's life'...

"Omo..." I held my hand up to my lips, a little anticipating. As we were immersing ourselves in the programme, the door suddenly flung opened and Young Bae came out first, followed by Seung Hyun then Ji Yong. Young Bae was shaking his head lightly, Seung Hyun was smiling and Ji Yong was expressionless.

"There he goes again..." Young Bae muttered, climbing onto the sofa between me and Seung Ri.

"What...?" I turned to him, flashing a wondering look. Ji Yong has not utter a word as he just planted his on the couch. Did they had a fight? I just heard them laughing... I looked up at Seung Hyun when he made his way to my other side and sat beside me.

"What happened?" I whispered, sensing the tense atmosphere.

"It's a daebak." I cocked my head.

"Huh?"

"It's a daebak."

"What are you talking about?" I asked again and turned to Young Bae and Ji Yong to see them starting to cover their ears. Then I understand. Eyeing Seung Hyun, he said again.

"It's a daebak." I rolled my eyes, turning away. Yes, there he goes. Again! Seung Hyun has this habit of repeating the same thing over and over again. When people asked him something, he would just reply the thing that he has been repeating all the while. Like a broken recorder. Then he chuckled softly. When everything got quiet for a while, and when we thought Seung Hyun was dropping all the whatever things he was playing, we were wrong when Ji Yong asked him something.

"Hyung, do you know when the managers will be back?"

"It's a daebak." I sighed irritatedly, hands went to my head to scratch it roughly.

"Hyung, stop it...!" Dae Sung cried, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah. Oppa, stop already." I said, looking at him.

"It's a daebak."

"Aish!" I jumped on my feet and spun to him, playfully glaring. "Stop it, oppa. It's getting irritating...!"

"Daebak..." And he started laughing.

"Why is it 'daebak' again?!" I cried, looking at him in horror. Gosh, I will only go 'insane' with him continuing with his repetition of words. I'm actually quite good at controlling my temper, but I really can't stand this.

"With you widening your eyes like this, it's a daebak." Seung Hyun said.

"Okay, stop it okay?"

"Okay." He said, his eyes slightly bigger as if he can't win me. I eyed him as I sat back down.

"Wah, indeed only Jung can save us..." Young Bae said, amused as he turned to Seung Ri.
--
I chuckled a little, turning to them.

"I will ignore him if he continues." I said. They all just shook their heads lightly in defeat while I turned to Seung Hyun.

"I'm sorry, but I really can't stand that humour of your's." I told him, earning myself a laugh from him.

"It's a daebak?" I sighed and rolled my eyes, turning away. I'm seriously ignoring him! My face immediately changed. His guy really... He then continued to irritate us with that sentence. I automatically blocked off everything so I can't really hear what he said, although he was just repeating the same thing. I made myself concentrated on the television screen.

"I don't know you actually appeared in this programme." Ji Yong turned back to me and said.

"I didn't expect it to be broadcasted so quickly. I recorded it about only one month ago." I said. Turning to the screen to only turn back to Ji Yong when I suddenly remembered something, I said.

"Oppa, shall we continue with the song later?" He turned to me.

"Aren't you on a break?" He asked.

"Ah, I might get sick if I don't start working. I'm not used to having so much free time."

"No, you will rest." He decided, which I pouted, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Just let me continue with the remaining..." I whined.

"I have finished most of it anyway." He stated.

"What?" I asked in surprised. "Everything?" He nodded.

"Almost. Even your comeback song is almost done."

"Why are you always working so fast?" I asked, speechless. He just chuckled.

"Wanna check it out?" I smiled, nodding as I stood up.

"It will be a daebak." Ji Yong said as we made our way into his room.

"Not you too, right?" I rolled my eyes and snorted, asking. Daebak again?! He laughed.

"I can only show you the scores for the violin and the final draft of the song." He sat down and moved the mouse, 'waking' the desktop's system. I leaned down beside him, staring at the screen. Pulling out a clear file from the stack on the table, he handed it to me.

"This is the scores." I nodded as I took it, flipping through.

"Let's see this." He said and clicked on the mouse and a melody came flowing. I looked at the notes while listening to each key.

"It's fine." I smiled as I commented. "Great...! You're a pro." I praised. "I keep this?" I asked, holding up the file.

"Hm." He nodded. "Now the final draft of the melody of the song." He clicked a few times on the mouse. "I added the violin part in, so if you play it, it should sound something similar like this." I nodded, still staring into the desktop screen. I listened, a small satisfied smile appearing.

"It's daebak...!" I cried, then end up laughing. The fact that I actually said 'daebak' after Seung Hyun's eerie repetition.

"Daebak?" He looked up at me, smiling. I nodded enthusiacally.

"Hm...!" After listening to a few more times, we made our way out.

"I will call you when the song is ready. Wait for a bit." He said, closing the door behind him.

"Hm. No rush." We then went back to the sofa. The members were still watching the same programme. Seung Hyun looked up at me when I walked passed him to sit at the seat beside his. I smiled slghtly, sitting down.

"You're back?" I nodded.

"Everything ended?" I asked.

"'It's a daebak?'" He asked back. "It ended long ago..." He said which I just nodded and smiled.

"I got to know a lot of your secrets." He suddenly said, motioning to the television screen. I gave him a wondering look.

"What?" I turned to the screen to see myself talking.


---A peek into Idol's life---

"I went for a check-up and found out that I had a vocal cord nodule." Yi Jung said, touching . "The doctor said that if I rest well and get treatment, I would be able to get well. But as I was preparing for the comeback, I was in panic. So I asked if there was a faster solution and he suggested surgery. I was actually quite relieved that there was another way out, so I agreed without hesitating. He was even sure that I would recover." Yoo Jae Suk nodded, listening attentively. "But after the surgery, the doctor came to me and said that the surgery wasn't successful and I might not be able to sing again." Yi Jung smiled nervously before continuing.

"To me, right in my face that you say I can never sing again, it's like calling me to die. It's like killing me. I couldn't accept the fact. There was no way I could accept it. I remember I was so stunned that I spaced out staring at the doctor's face. In the end, I asked to be discharged and the doctor arranged therapy for me. When I got home, I thought I was in another world. I was so lost at that time. I don't know what to feel and after that moment, I broke down crying."

"Oh..."

"I got so tired from all the crying and literally lied on floor and continued to pour my tears out. I don't dare to tell my managers and the President. I locked myself in my room and never stepped out for the next three days. I didn't answer the calls and texts and when the door bell rings, I didn't leave my room. I didn't eat, I didn't sleep. All I did was to cry. I was just this devastated. I was so scared. As the days passed, I was completely lifeless. I don't even cry after that. I just kept to myself and often dazed out. It was a big blow to me." Yi Jung nodded slowing as she ended the sentence.
---
"Then how is it that you happened to sing again?" Yoo Jae Suk asked softer this time, cautious about Yi Jung's feelings.

"Everything just came so naturally, but it wasn't a fast process. After I probably poured all the tears I had in me, I thought that even if it wasn't singing, I should at least be doing something for a living. My parents in Singapore need me and I thought I couldn't collapse at that point of time. I then tried out to be a lyrist first. After about writing a stack of songs, I thought that maybe, I could compose my own song." Yi Jung said, earning a nod from the host. "Yes, then when I was so used to composing songs, I thought maybe, I can produce songs, produce albums." She added, smiling as she felt that the journey was amusing. "Then with the support of the President and staffs, I tried being a producer and produced a couple of albums."

"Lee Seung Gi's albums, you produced them, right?" Yi Jung nodded.

"Hm. I had been producing Seung Gi-ssi's albums since then."

"How many albums have you produced so far?"

"It's not a lot. I produced a total of three albums." She said. "Two of them were for Seung Gi-ssi and the latest one is for myself. I'm making my comeback album right now."

"Ah, I got it."

---Back in Big Bang's dorm---


"Hell, everyone knows how our Jungie felt and shed how many litres of tears during those times..." Young Bae turned to me, saying softly.

"Not everyone. Only you all..." I talked back, glancing at him then back to the screen.

"Well, the whole world knows now..."

"You're right."


Flashback


I stood before the counter, as I signed the documents to get myself discharged. I slid the paper back to the receptionist after penning down my signature and gave a quick nod to her before walking off, heading towards the lift. I don't know anything. I just know that the skies had fallen on me, the whole world practically crashed down on me. Hot tears streamed down and I didn't bother to wipe it like I always would. Even if people were whispering amongst themselves, I don't give a care. I can't sing... Ever again. Might as well haul me out of the window. As I walked like a zombie along the hallway, more and more questions gathered in my brain. What am I going to do now? What should I do now? What am I suppose to do in the future? What can I do? How am I suppose to survive? How am I suppose to live up to my dreams and continue to do the things I have so much passion for? How about the fees for my university? Insurance, utilities, taxes, and also Ye Jin's expense. And how about my daily expenses? And my parents too. Does that means everything I sacrificed had gone to waste? Even if God wants to punish me for leaving my parents, he shouldn't do this! How can he do this to me?! He took the only thing in my life! What is left with me if my career is gone? How can this be happening?! How am I suppose to face everything myself? Is fate playing a joke on me?! There's no way I can accept this! I got so agitated at the thoughts that I was breathing hard, gripping on my chest as tears flowed uncontrollably.

I don't know how I returned home. I just happened to reach my doorstep. Stepping into my room, I collapsed to the floor, crying like there was no tomorrow. When my phone rang, I refused to pick up, knowing who was the possible caller. I don't want to see or talk to anyone. I might really jump off a building, trust me. I can only describe my future as bleak.


End of Flashback.


---A peek into Idol's life---

"I believed that Seung Hyun-ssi did helped you a lot during the hard times." Yoo Jae Suk said, looking up from his card.

"Yes, if it wasn't for him, I think I wouldn't be able to stand on my feet again."

"Were the both of you seeing each other when that happened to you?"

"No." I shook my head with a smile. "I was 20 years old when I hurt my vocal cords and we only started dating when I was 21 years old. But because we knew each other for quite sometimes and are actually quite close to one another, he showed me continuous care unconditionally. He would always find time to check on my current state. At first I was quite irritated by him as I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to be controlled or watched over. With him checking on me every now and then, it makes me feel like I do not have freedom. What is he? My personal doctor or something?" Yi Jung expressed, smiling a little. "In the end, I got used to it and he even became my counsellor." Yoo Jae Suk nodded.

"It must be hard when you are preparing for your comeback after a two-year hiatus, right?" Yi Jung nodded, agreeing.

"Everything was so hard and at that time, the level of my confidence had already touched the floor. I don't think I can do as well on stage like before. And again, it's Seung Hyun-ssi who sacrificed his sleep and free time to accompany me, to help me." She said with a slight smile.

"There's something I'm curious about." Yi Jung looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "Seung Hyun-ssi is known for not being romantic even infront of his girlfriend. Is that true?" Yi Jung looked down, sighing a little as she smiled.

"The problem doesn't lie on whether he is romantic or not." She corrected. "I'm not really into romantic guys so it doesn't matter to me. But..." She paused. "It just doesn't feel like I was actually dating a person...!" She cried.

"Why, why, why?" The host got more interested.

"At first, I couldn't really understand him and his type of love. I mean, let's not talk about more intimate things like kissing and such. He doesn't even hold my hand!" She exclaimed, herself feeling absurd, causing the host to laugh. "He doesn't hold my hand, he doesn't hug me, he doesn't kiss me. In conclusion, he don't even touch me." She stated, eyes widened in disbelief.

"Ah, really?" The host uttered in between his laughter.

"This is not the love I thought!" Making the studio burst out in laughter, Yi Jung continued. "As he is my first love, I kept thinking that this wasn't how I thought love would be. We did have a few bickers because of this."

"You guys bicker about such things?"

"Yes." She replied matter-of-a-factly. "Since it was really frustrating to me."

"I'm sorry, but can I ask how long does it takes for the two of you to actually hold hands?"

"About 4 months?" She said, trying to surpress herself from letting out absurd laughs. "It was this slow!"

"I got it." He said in between laughter.

"But he treats me warmly. Really warmly." She added. "I remember when I was about to have my comeback after a long break, I was really nervous and kept thinking that I don't do well. Seung Hyun-ssi would listen to me sing every night through the phone without fail, regardless how late it was."

"No matter how late? Even if it's 3AM?" Yoo Jae Suk asked, surprised.

"Yes." She nodded. "And we would usually hang up the phone at around 6AM." She said. "When I was really nervous and could only worry about the comeback, he would even come down to my place and assure me everything is good, that I'm doing fine."

"At night too?"

"Yes, since he often ends his schedules late, it used to be like 2AM to 5AM." She said. "That was when I understood Seung Hyun-ssi's kind of love to me. Although he doesn't show affections, he expresses it in an indirect way. I was only able to catch and read between the lines then. He also showed support when I said I wanted to start Dreams and even joined in and formed a partnership. He's the one who has been giving me care, love and support all these while."

"Ah, it's good to hear. So even now, you are fine without any skinships?" Yi Jung then smiled nervously.

"I was starting to get used to his method of love. I think that the indirect kind of love is more romantic. So, as I was enjoying this kind of treatment, he started to initiate skinship." Yi Jung said, mouth parted to breathe like she was in amusement.

"He started to have skinship with you?" The host felt amazed as well and can't keep but chortled.

"Yes, and the amount of skinship just increases. It actually only started recently. Like the start of this year? But he seems to be very used to it that he does it every now and then." The two just laughed.

"Could it be that someone actually told him to do so?" He asked, still laughing.

"I have thought about it and maybe?"

"Who are the suspects?"

"First, the Big Bang members. Second, Mr Yang." I revealed innocently that made him laughed again.

"Why is that so?"

"The members has always been saying that Seung Hyun-ssi should show more affections to me. It was like they were my members and were on my side." She said with smiles. "And when we were officially together, we had lunch together with Mr Yang and he told Seung Hyun-ssi to take care of me, to love me. He talked like he's a father handing his daughter's lifetime happiness to her partner."  The two laughed again. "I'm thankful, that Mr Yang regards me like a family member."

---Back in Big Bang's dorm---


"You sure revealed everything huh?" Seung Hyun playfully eyed me. I smiled playfully, wriggling my eyebrows.

"What? You have a problem with it?" I asked boldly.

"Of course I have. You are backbiting me."

"Nah, it's not that serious to be considered as backbiting. I answered coolly. He would have been really mad if I revealed things like this in the past, but ever since he likes to have skinship with me, it changed and he doesn't really mind as much anymore.

"Hyung." Seung Ri called. Seung Hyun and I turned to him. "It's a daebak!" And everyone burst out laughing. Real loud. Seung Hyun ignored as he stood up and went to the kitchen.

"He is shy...~" Dae Sung sang, still chuckling. Seung Hyun would usually laugh along with us when we joke and fool around but he would be like this whenever he is shy or embarrassed. I turned back to the kitchen, still smiling as I watched him grabbed a glass and filled it with water from the tap, back facing me. He drank the water. Protruding my lips as I turned back to the others, I decided to just go and check on him. Leaving the others, I skipped to him and slightly jumped on him, holding his arm. As he looked down to me blankly, I smiled up to him like a kid, trying to act cute. I don't remember myself being like this in the past.

"What are you doing?" He asked coldly and rinsed the glass. I pouted in response, not really liking how he responded. He walked to place the glass on the rack as my grip loosened. Yeah, I just need to act cute. So, following behind, I came infront of him and wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing my cheek on his chest as I closed my eyes in comfort. He would be fine super fast. In a split second.

"What is this?" I made faces mentally before looking up at him with an innocent look.

"Hm? It's a hug, what else?" He looked behind to see the members but good thing that the wall was blocking the area where the members were seated. I stared at him with a cute smile when he turned back, his hands holding the sides of my waist.

"I know so much more about you from that show. Just imagine how much you kept from me but are willing to reveal to the viewers." He said, pretending to be serious.

"It's meant to be a surprise for you." I replied. "Facts about me are for me to know, for you to find out, isn't it?"

"Where do you learn this from?"

"From my primary school teacher back in Singapore. She's really good in using profound English to shut people's mouth. Her words can be quite sarcastic though."

"You aren't picking up this skill, are you?" He asked.

"Why? It's cool." I said, then flashing a victorious smile when he remained silent.

"Move away, I want to take something from the cabinet." I looked back then turned back to him.

"No." I said, tightening the embrace. "This is not the way to ask too." I added, 'lecturing'.

"Psh." He made the sound and instantly, his arms went under my armpits and lifted me up to sit on the counter.

"Then you don't come down." He shot, his arms reaching up for the doors of the cabinets above me. I could seriously feel his warmth as his chest was right before my face as he leaned in.

"You think I can't get down?" I asked, feeling ridiculous. I'm shorter than him, but not that short. What I need to do is just to push myself up with my palms and lift my , then jump off the counter. How difficult can that be?

"Get down then." He said, stopping what he was reaching for and stared down at me. I playfully glared at him and pushed him away by his chest, but he wouldn't barge. No matter how many times I tried, each time the amount of force exerted was increased, but he doesn't move an inch. I eyed him, not willing to admit defeat. He cocked his head slightly to the side and smirked, reaching up again. I can only roll my eyes and 'sulked'. He then began to throw out packets of tibits. Prawn crackers, potatoes chips, popcorns... I was looking down at the things in my arms and I heard him closed the doors. When he was about to say something, he was interrupted.

"What are you doing?" I leaned to the side to see the members gathered behind, looking at us like they caught us doing something. Relax, I shouldn't overreact since we aren't doing anything. Don't look surprised. Don't jump down the counter. Don't do anything.  

"What are we doing?" I asked back, pretending not to understand what they were talking about. They all shot us a look before walking out. Indeed, they were hoping to catch us in 'action'. Seung Hyun then turned back to me, taking the things from me.

"I'm going to get back to my room to work. You want to come or stay outside and hang out?"

"Would you be happy when I say I would like to hang out outside?" I asked back. Eyeing him sideway, I leapt down and grabbed the packet of popcorns and strode towards his room. I left the door opened and waited to hear the door closed. I only turned back when I heard it closed.

"You just want to lock me up in this room, right? Like what Ye Jin and you were planning that time." I boldly 'reminded' him.

"Uh huh. Glad that you remember. Then I don't have to pretend anymore." He shortened the distance between us and stood right before me.

"Shouldn't you thank me for making your life easier that way?" I asked.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I replied almost immediately, looking away. I caught him smirking again.

"Get to work." I said, walking away to sit on the side of his bed.

"But Ye Jin and I planned to watch movies." He turned back to me.

"Then let's watch movies." I simply said. He reached for his laptop and brought it to the bed next to me. I inched back to lean on the headboard comfortably, hugging a pillow. I called him over and he shifted himself while searching for a movie. Bending my knees against my body, I watched the screen as it loaded.
----
Seung Hyun reached for the tibits on the table beside him and opened it, taking one potato chip out and placed it in his mouth. He extended it infront of me.

"I want the crackers." I pointed to the bag of crackers on the table and he reached for it, passing it to me. I smiled, saying thanks.

"What movie is this?" I asked, leaning forward to look at the small words. "The Walking Dead?!" My head spun to him in horror.

"Why? You watched it already?" He asked casually.

"It's scary!"

"You watched it? Is it good?"

"I don't know, but my friend told me it's really scary." I told him. "I'm not watching this." I pushed the laptop aside, turning away.

"But I want to watch this."

"No. I'm leaving then." I moved out of the bed only for him to hold onto my wrist, stopping me.

"Fine." He then search for another show. "Shall we go for dramas then?" I nodded. "Have you watched Secret Garden?" I nodded again.

"Hm."

"I only watched till episode 14." He said softly, still searching for the show.

"Continue with that then. I can watch it again since it's a good production." I smiled. He smiled back and his fingers ran around the keyboard. Soon, the show was on and he leaned back, beside me.

"Haha!!!" I laughed, watching the two characters bickered.

"Is it so funny?" Seung Hyun asked, eyeing me weirdly.

"I was amused." I talked back, playfully rolling my eyes. He chuckled softly as he clicked for the next part of the drama.

"Oh ya." I started, remembering something. "Have I told you that my mum called me to visit my grandparents' place in Sinagpore?"

"No..." He shook his head, staring at me, wanting me to say more.

"Every time when the year is coming to an end, there would be a gathering at my grandparents' place. All the relatives from my mother's side will be coming. My mum is asking if I could join this year." He nodded knowingly.

"So you are going back?"

"I don't know..." I shrugged a little, looking down. "I have rejected for like seven times." I gave a small smile before turning to face the door infront. "I have not been able to go back since I came to Korea. There's no time..."

"Maybe you can ask the president?"

"When I return to work. I'm stuck in this break." I said, smiling to him. He smiled back, gently ruffling my fringe.

"And," I started again, causing him to stop and gave his attention to me. "My mum is asking if you have time to join us..."

"Me?" He asked, eyes slightly widened. I nodded.

"But you have the comeback right?" I asked.

"Not so soon." He replied after thinking for a while.

"But you said your comeback is around the same period as mine."

"It's around that period but I think one or two weeks after?"

"Then it's quite rush. Nevermind then." I assured. Anyway, I told my mum not to have high hopes. At the end of a year, it's usually much more busier for us.

"I can always ask. I deserve breaks too." He said, eyeing me.

"You don't have to." I said, referring that he doesn't need to do this for me.

"You promise to bring me around Singapore...!" He exclaimed. Yeah, I did promise, but provided that we have time...!

"I did. But what can I do if we don't have time?" I asked back.

"That's why I say I will ask. You go ask too." He told me.

"I got it!" I shot back, looking at him sharply. Then there was a knock that into the conversation.

"The door is not locked." Seung Hyun called out, glancing at the laptop. Seung Ri was by the door, staring at us.

"Is there anything you need?" Seung Hyun asked, watching him walked in.

"I see that you took my popcorns. I came to get it." He smiled, picking up the packet.

"You are just sent by the others to check on us, right?" Seung Hyun shot back. I smiled a little.

"Enjoy." Seung Ri said before walking out of the door, closing it behind him. I let out a laugh softly, turning away as I covered my mouth.

"That boy..." Seung Hyun said under his breath.

"Why? He's cute."

"Correction, he's irritating." He simply said and clicked the 'play' button. We continued to watch and by the time we finished the episode, my head was already leaning on the side of Seung Hyun's arm.

"You're tired?" He asked. I lifted my head and turned to him, rubbing my eyes gently.

"Just that my eyes are a little tired."

"Close you eyes and rest then." I nodded a little, leaning to the front and placed my head on the pillow on the knee caps of my bent legs. I closed my eyes and felt the bed moved. Seung Hyun had stood up to place the laptop away and got back.

"Lie down." I heard him said softly, patting lightly on my foot. I shook my head with my eyes still closed.

"Are you asleep?" He asked after a while. I slowly opened my eyes to see him staring down at me. I smiled to him, sitting straight.

"Sleep comfortably." He said.

"I'm not tired." I smiled, stretching a little. "I thought you said you have work to do earlier? Or is it just to lure me in here?"

"Both?" He smiled to me sweetly while I just looked away, making a face. He chuckled.

"Go prepare. You have schedules at 5PM."

"I want to sleep." He turned to me, his eyes getting smaller.

"You just watched one episode. Don't pretend." I had seen through him and rolled my eyes. I got up.

"I will leave you to prepare." I smiled, turning to leave when he stopped me by the wrist. I turned back and he was before me. I gave a wondering look until he embraced me.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a soft voice.

"As you said, I started to initiate skinships." I smiled a little, rolling my eyes. One thing I noticed, his chest had became firmer and harder. A lot more.

"You have been exercising?"

"Yeah?"

"Nothing." I gently pulled away to see his face.

"Don't you need to prepare? It's about time." I reminded.

"It's a daebak?" My stare became sharp, my eyebrows furrowed slightly. My hands went to his chest to push him a little, but he just stared back at me, not barging.

"You're not going to let me go?"

"It's a daebak."

"Tsk." My eyes showed more irritant. "Stop it."

"It's a daebak!" He said with a kiddish tone, which I in turn responded with a stare filled with horror.

"You're pissed..." He noticed.

"Yeah!" He only chuckled. He suddenly leaned in and I inched back, surprised. He paused, face still so close to mine.

"What?" He asked.

"I should be asking that...!" I cried softly, looking straight into his eyes. He only smiled back and leaned in, landing his soft warm lips on mine. I stared at him and saw him looked up into my orbs then closed his eyes. My palms rested on his rock-like chest as I slowly closed my eyes. I inhaled deep as he molded his lips with mine. Oh gosh... Why am I feeling so giddy? He finally pulled away, panting as he looked at my swollen lips. I was still panting when he captured my lips again, like he couldn't wait. His arms wrapped around my waist, bringing me closer to him. He guided me to the desk behind him, not breaking the kiss. He lifted me to sit on the table top just beside his laptop. Now, not needing to lean down as much, he slightly straightened his back, one of his hands travelled up my arm to the side of my neck, holding it lightly. As the sound of our lips got louder, I clung onto him more. Only two words to describe my feelings and situation: Oh God.
-----
That was when we heard the door opened. We almost jerked apart and Seung Hyun quickly shot his head to the door. I couldn't see who came as he was blocking my view

"Seung Hyun ah, you...-" That was when I knew who just came in. I could recognise Seung Hyun's manager's voice. I poked my head to the side so his manager could see me. "Oh, you are here." He smiled. Ah, he didn't see us. I flashed back a most natural smile, like everything was normal. "What are you two doing...?" He asked again, this time wriggling his eyebrows, smiling at us like he caught us doing something. Well, he almost did...

"Good afternoon." I smiled again, avoiding his question.

"Oh hyung, you're back..." Seung Hyun uttered, head still turned to face him.

"Yeah, it's almost time. Quickly get ready." He said. "Not much time left." He wriggled his eyebrows again, somehow making me glanced away in embarrassment. He then closed the door, leaving us alone.

"I guess I have to leave." I left the table and looked at Seung Hyun. He stepped towards me.

"So how are you going to spend your day?" He asked casually.

"Hm..." I thought for a while. "It depends. There's nothing much to do. Maybe slack around at Dreams." He nodded and smiled a little.

"Remember not to tire yourself too much. Enjoy the last day of your break. You would start the schedules tomorrow, wouldn't you?"

"I'm waiting for this day to arrive..." I stated. Hell, just how long did I waited...?

"You this girl..." He gently pinched my cheek, while I pouted a little after he released me.

"I will get going then." I smiled, heading to the door with him trailing behind me.

"I will take my leave then." I bowed to the managers outside.

"Oh, okay. Takecare." They were all seated on the sofa. "Thanks for the food."

"Oh, that. There are still some left. Please have them when you are hungry."

"Okay. We will enjoy them." We bowed to each other again before I continued to walk to the door.

"Thanks for coming. We have a hearty lunch today." Seung Hyun thanked when we arrived at the doorstep. I smiled, slipping my feet into the shoes.

"I will make more next time." He nodded, opening the door. "Bye oppa. Help me to bid farewell to the others. They are changing and I can't say goodbye."

"Okay. Be careful on the way back. I will call you again." I nodded and stepped out. I waved for the last time before walking towards the lift.






Bending down a little, I lifted the cover and took the paper cup inside. Sipping on the ice coffee, I walked back to the lift lobby from the vending machine. I went up to the president's office. Have to confirm quite a lot of things before going for another recording. I bowed and smiled at the person who same out from the office before heading to knock on the door. I turned the doorknob when my permission was granted.

"Good morning, SaJangNim." I smiled and bowed.

"You're here... Sit." He offered and I gladly sat down opposite him.

"So how are you feeling?" He asked. I nodded, smiling.

"Very great." He nodded, satisfied.

"Yesterday night, we have received the confirmed casting for '2 Days 1 Night'." When I heard this, I looked away, getting sensitive about the issue. Then I noticed something wasn't so right. Yesterday night?

"Good news," He smiled as he continued. "You are staying." I silently gasped, eyes widened.

"Huh...?!" My voice only came out as a whisper. Gosh! For real?!

"You are staying." He repeated, looking at me.

"Then, what is the article on the internet all about?" I asked softly.

"You saw that too? Then you should have seen the article that the production team had made clear about the casting."

"I didn't came across that..." I smiled a little, still couldn't believe I'm still in. The fact was that I didn't go online so as to avoid seeing things I wouldn't wish to see after I saw the article at Yeol Bong. Gosh... It's like a nightmare that was over...!

"Anyway, you should be relieved." I nodded, smiling. "Now, about the drama I had told you about earlier." I started to pay full attention as to what he was about to say."Here is the script. If you are fine with it, let me know and I will get everything done." I picked up the document file that he handed to me and looked that the contents.

'Masquerade Mask' I saw the title at the top of the page.

"It's a character that you have never tried. Somehow, I think you can play this well." I heard him and continued to read.

'Joo Young Ah, 23 years old. Works in a club despite being a Seoul University graduate. Is a dancer and a waitress. Hardworking and persevering. Stubborn makes her continue to work in a place that doesn't suit her education and life. Ever since her parents had died, she stayed with her grandmother and younger sister, Ga Young. As the breadwinner of the family, she kept things to herself and seldom smile. It has always been the case since her parents died.'

I looked up at the president.

"It looks interesting." I smiled.

"So you're doing it?" I nodded.

"Yes. I want to do it."

"Okay." He smiled and I passed back the documents to him.
------
"SaJangNim," I called when he stood up from the seat to get something at his desk. He turned back to me, waiting for me to continue. I stood up.

"Is the schedules recently packed?" I asked cautiously. The percentage of my wish not getting granted is like so damn high, but I just wanted to at least ask. He pushed one of his hands inside the pocket of his pants while his other hand reached for another file slotted in the shelves. He flipped through and stared at them for quite a while.

"Hm." He finally nodded then looked up at me. "Why?"

"No, it's nothing. Since it's the case, then it's fine. It's nothing urgent." I smiled, can't help but be slightly disappointed at the reply.

"Why? You can tell me." He stepped forward to me.

"It's really nothing." I said.

"You have problems, don't you?" He guessed.

"No..." I shook my head, still smiling a little.

"Then what?"

"It's just..." I hesitated. He waited for me to continue, eyes staring at my face. "My mum has asked if I have time to spare so I can make a trip back. But since there's no time, then I will tell her, it's nothing big." He continued to watch me for a while and looked back at the contents of the file.

"How many songs have you recorded?" I guessed he referred to those for my comeback.

"I recorded everything. But Ji Yong-ssi is still working on one of the songs." He nodded.

"When did your mother asked you to go back?"

"The week before Christmas." I said quietly, still trying to figure out what was going through his mind. He paused and looked through the file over again and finally said.

"Since you don't have many schedules during that week and most of the comeback preparations are done, make a trip back." He said, looking up from the file to me.

"Huh?" My eyes widened slightly, taken aback.

"The photoshoot for the comeback is done, the drama only starts after Christmas. So it's fine if you pay a visit." He stated like it was something very normal.

"It's not this... What about the commercial films?"

"Those are scheduled before you leave. So all you have to do is finish them before boarding the plane." Did I remember the schedules wrongly or my managers told me wrongly? I usually gets these things clear.

"Really?" I asked, almost whispering, eyes widened, preparing to explode in excitement. "I can really go back?"

"Yeah." I inhaled deeply through my parted lips, a broad smile spreaded across my face. "You can finally claim the break I promise you six years ago." I thought for a while before fully understanding. The break that he promised if I managed to get the best female newcomer award six years ago.

"SaJangNim, it's so long ago already. I have already forgotten." I said with smiles.

"I have always want to give you a break but you refused when you injured your vocal cords. You have worked hard these years and I'm really satisfied with your positive attitude. Although I used to be stricter to you in the past, I have not regretted grooming you. I'm always happy with your performance even though I don't show it." I stared at him as I took in everything he said, surprised. I don't expect this to be coming... Is the scary and ferocious president of mine the one who just uttered those words...? I should stop calling him scary and ferocious...

"SajangNim... Thank you." I smiled, touched from what he had said.

"Continue to work hard when you return. I will be anticipating." He smiled, patting my shoulder lightly. I smiled.

"I will work harder." I promised and bowed, smiles becoming kiddish.

"Okay. Go on and settle your stuff."

"Then I will take my leave. Thank you." I bowed the last time before exiting the room. Smiling as I exited the room, I made my way down to the recording room where I started to look through the extra score sheet that Ji Yong faxed to me this morning. I inserted the notes into the programme in the desktop and played the melody, listening to them. I started to hum along as I slowly closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes to check the time, I decided to start working on the violin part since there was still a lot of time before the recording. Pulling out the violin I placed under the table before I went to look for the president earlier, I took out the brownish bronze instrument and placed it on my shoulder as I stood up. Gripping onto the bow, I placed it on the strings and began to pull the bow up and down, looking down at the music score. I quickly got myself into the practice and didn't leave the room before I finally mastered the first verse. Gosh, Ji Yong sure did made the level of difficulty high... I put down the violin, moving my shoulders a little to stretch. My fingers had reddened from all the pressing of the steel strings. Rubbing my fingers together, I tried to ease the pain while I kept the violin.

"Gosh...!" I gasped silently to myself when I glanced up at the clock to see that the time was already 5PM. The recording...! I picked up the casing and my belongings, dashing out of the recording room, not forgetting to switch off everything. I went to where my car was and the engine, zooming down the road to the TV station.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo...! Annyonghaesaeyo...!" I smiled as I greeted them, bowing as I brisk-walked to the set. The staff there greeted me once I reached and guided me to the waiting room to get dressed.

"You're here?" I saw Seung Hyun seated infront of the mirror the moment I went in and he looked up from his phone to the mirror, looking at the reflection of me. "It's the first time I came earlier than you."

"Congratulations, oppa." I said, smiling. Heh heh, me and my mouth... He chuckled softly as he turned his gaze back to his phone while I rushed into the changing room after getting the clothes from Jin Hye.
-------
I sat on the chair beside Seung Hyun after coming out of the changing room. My hair was combed to the side, create a side parting together with the fringe.

"Do you know what we will be asked during the recording?" Seung Hyun asked, turning his chair to look at me as I intently looked at my hair in the mirror, touching it to make it neater.

"Yeah. I saw the script." I answered, still fixing my eyes on the mirror reflection of myself.

"Are you going to say something extra? That is not written on the script?" He asked, standing up to get his bag on the couch behind us.

"Why? You want me to say something bad about you?" I asked, smiling a little.

"Well, you have the habit of doing that. It doesn't matter since you already backbite me for more than a dozen times." He said, digging for something inside his backpack.

"It's scripted. You are making me sound bad by accusing me of backbiting you." I turned back and playfully shot him a look. Well, not exactly scripted... But hey, I didn't say something nasty about him and he doesn't seem to mind in the first place.

"I'm going to revenge today. Just wait and see." He said quietly, eyeing me.

"I know it is not the first time." I shot back. When I watched the programmes that he guested for and when he said and joked something about me, I would get surprised but I didn't get angry. I found it quite fun actually.

"Shall I tell the cameras how you would usually bully me?" He looked at me from where he was, smiling.

"You can say whatever you want. But please say something that is true. When did I ever bully you? It's you who always bully me!" I cried.

"You don't even remember. I will sure expose you." He shot back.

"See, you are bullying me again." I playfully glared at him. "I will tell my president." I threatened.

"Go ahead." He challenged. I rolled my eyes at him, turning away.

"Oh ya...!" I turned back to him again. A wide smile appeared on my face as I got on my feet, going towards him. "The president said I can go back to Singapore."

"Really?" He asked back, eyes widened a little. I nodded.

"Yeah...!"

"I have not asked yet." He said as we sat on the couch. "I promise to ask." I nodded again.

"It doesn't matter if you are busy. It's nothing big."

"Okay." He drank some water before continuing. "But don't you have schedules? Since you just got back to work."

"I have a week that is free without any schedules. So I'm going back during that one week." He nodded knowingly, smiling.

"I heard something more." I looked at him wonderingly. "You are offered to another role in a drama."

"Oh! How do you know?" My eyes widened in surprise. It shouldn't be posted online as yet...

"I heard from Min Ah when I was at the agency." I looked at him, confused. "She has a role in the drama too."

"Ah..." I nodded.

"I heard that she's playing a character called Ga Young or something..."

"Ga Young?" I asked aloud. He nodded. "She will be my sister then."

"Is it?" I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm playing the role of Young Ah. Ga Young is Young Ah's younger sister." I told him. He nodded. I have not tell you about Min Ah, right? She is a singer who debuted two years ago under YG Entertainment. Big Bang is close with Min Ah, so they usually hang out together. I don't meet her often though.

"So everything is confirmed?"

"Nope." I shook my head. "I just told my president that I will do the drama earlier."

"You would get the role anyway." He eyed me sideways. "I guess not only on music programmes, we would have to compete at the awards ceremony as well." I played along and sighed deeply.

"Yeah. Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, pretending to be irritated at him for blocking my way to success.

"It's my form of entertainment." He replied playfully.

"What?" My eyebrows furrowed in disbelief. "Sure. Let's meet at the awards ceremony then." I stood up after replying, going out of the waiting room as it was time to head to the set. He only chuckled, following behind me.

"So you will be very busy then." He came beside me. "The comeback and stuff." I nodded.

"Yeah. I have to complete all the commercial films before leaving for Singapore.." He laughed again.

"So how many nights shall we not meet this time?"

"At least a week?"

"So much shorter than the past..." He sighed in relief. Then both of us laughed. Soon, we arrived at the set and got ready.

"Today, we are happy to have Korea's happy couple, Choi Seung Hyun and Yi Jung here with us for the New Year's Special. Welcome!" The MC, Tak Jun Hyun said the opening piece to the camera, clapping his hands as he turned to us. We bowed and said our new year's greeting.

"Seung Hyun- ssi has recently finished filming for the drama, Scarlet. The ratings has hit above average. Congratulations!" Seung Hyun bowed, thanking. The programme progressed.

"How the both of you started?" We thought for a while.

"We got to know each other while filming for the drama, 'The playboy next door'. Before I got to know her, I just know that she was some teenager who ran away from home just to become a singer. Since that rumor was everywhere." I chuckled nervously when he said that, remembering the first rumor I got the moment I debuted, even though it was quite true. "But the more I got to know her, the more I got impressed. She was only 18 years old then. She's good at so many things. She can sing, she is fluent in Korean, she is also good in her studies. She taught me how to read and pronounce the English words accurately during the filming. I admit, I was captivated by her since then." My eyes grew a little.

"So you have feelings for her since then?"

"Yes."

"Yi Jung- ssi looks surprised. Do you know about this?" The host turned to me. Still taken aback, I slowly waved my hand, shaking my head lightly.

"I have no idea..." Even my words come out with so much awe.

"She seems to be slow in this sense." Seung Hyun commented. "I had dropped many hints, but she doesn't seem to catch any."

"I really have no idea at all." I tried to surpress my laughter. "If he didn't say this just now, I would still be kept in the dark." I said, defending myself.

"Why didn't you tell her, Seung Hyun-ssi?"

"I prepared it for today." We all then laughed at Seung Hyun's witty reply.

"You just said you hinted her. How did you do it?" The host continued with the show and asked.

"Many. During filming, I would look out for her." Seng Hyun said. "When she was injured or sick, I would go and visit her. When she couldn't go to sleep, I will accompany her. Even during meals, I would keep some dishes for her if she was away. I even stayed up at night to revise her school work with her. When I improvised the script, it was something I really wanted to say to her." My head shot to him at the last sentence. What?! Looking shocked, I turned back to the front.

"Yi Jung-ssi doesn't know any of these?" I shook my head again, smiling as if I was guilty.

"This is my first time hearing these." I said. "What are you talking about?" I asked Seung Hyun.

"What I did were so obvious that even my managers and the Big Bang members noticed it. Only she remained clueless." I started to laugh with amusement. "I think even her manager knew it."

"What was the one thing you found it most obvious?"

"There was one time when we had a scandal." Seung Hyun started. "Yi Jung-ssi was really sad and cried a lot. That day there was this scene when she was supposed to cry and I improvised that particular scene."

"How?" The MC got interested and asked eagerly.

"'I will kiss your tears away.'" I gasped silently, stared at him in shock as I controlled the urge in me to laugh. One of my hands then slowly went to cover my face.

"Ah...! That famous scene!"

"Yes, that's the one." Seung Hyun laughed a little. "But she couldn't catch it. When I met up with the members, they started to look at me differently." The both of them laughed while I felt like I was fooled.

"And when I confessed one day, this girl rejected me." Seung Hyun added, pointing to me. The MC looked surprised.

"Really?" He was so amazed. "There are girls who actually rejected TOP? Wah... Seung Hyun-ssi, so you actually have this day too..." The studio burst out laughing.

"But why? Why do you rejected him, Yi Jung-ssi?" The MC asked again.

"I was quite scared at that time." I explained. "There was tension between both our agencies because of the scandal and I don't want it to worsen. There were many things that I have to consider and at that point in time, I wasn't convinced that it was the time for me to be in a relationship and I wasn't confident." I nodded as I said.

"So how do you two ended up together?"

"Actually, I'm not sure too." I answered. "Before Seung Hyun-ssi confessed, we already hang out a lot and come to think of it, we behaved like a couple since then. I think we are the natural type. Having meals together... He would fetch me from school and hang out at my place. He would guide me on my school work. Naturally, we started to do such things. After I rejected him, things got awkward and he doesn't drop by as often until I injured my vocal cords."

"Yes, she went missing and got her manager so worried that she called me to check if Yi Jung-ssi was with me since we were often seen together. But I don't even know that she injured her vocal cords before her manager called me. When I finally found her and saw her state, that was when I thought, 'ah, I cannot leave her alone. She is someone who needs to be protected.' I was about to give her up but I couldn't after seeing her like that. I then went through the hard times with her. Everything became a habit and when I decided to confess for the second time, she said, 'if we aren't dating, what are we doing all these while?" I laughed in embarassment.

"Then what am I supposed to say? If I just say 'yes', then the atmosphere will be awkward." I reasoned.

"Like this, we started dating officially." Seung Hyun told the host.

"Yes." The MC nodded, looking at the cards in his hands. "I believe Yi Jung-ssi is close with the Big Bang members then."

"Yes." I nodded.

"How do the members see Yi Jung-ssi?" He asked Seung Hyun.

"Oh..." Seung Hyun thought for a while. "It depends. For Seung Ri and Dae Sung, she is like someone who provides food for them?" I can't help but laughed. What the hell?!

"Really?" The MC was once again surprised by the reply he got.

"Yi Jung-ssi, she is expectionally good at cooking and the boys always whines for her food."

"Ah... I see. How about the others?"

"About Tae Yang and Ji Yong, I don't know if i should say..." He hesitated.

"Why? Please tell us." The MC said while I just looked at him wonderingly.

"Tae Yang always praises how beautiful Yi Jung is." Seung Hyun stated, causing me and the host's eyes to widen. "As for Ji Yong, Yi Jung is his ideal type of girl."

"Huh...?!" I got so shocked when he said that. Didn't I told him not to lie? I will get antis!

"It's true. Tae Yang would always tell me how pretty she is and Ji Yong would say how Yi Jung matches his type of girl. With me in the middle, one of them on each side, they would blabber about her." Seung Hyun said, feeling ridiculous. "That was when I started to watch out for these two." The MC couldn't stop laughing.

"Seung Hyun-ssi," The MC called after calming down. "Please watch out." He reminded, leading us to laugh.

"But I think they are just fooling around, wanting to get me jealous." Like Seung Hyun's style, he would always cover up his brother's secrets with much love.

"Okay, we have collected some questions from the netizens." The MC went to the next section. "One of them is whether Seung Hyun-ssi has ever prepare a surprise event for Yi jung-ssi."

"I did." Seung Hyun said. I turned to him, trying to remember. "Or I didn't?" He asked with a sweet smile, seeing my confused look on my face.

"He's mean." I turned to the MC. "He's trying to test my memory."

"You can't remember?"

"Of course I can. There is once, but it was not solely prepared by him. The Big Bang members were involved as well." I managed to remember in time and told the host.



Flashback


It was my twenty-second birthday that day and Seung Hyun and I had an arguement the past few days and we had not patched back. So I celebrated with the staffs in the agency. Jin Hye dropped me off at my place and I headed to the lift lobby, feeling slightly tired. Pressing the button for the lift, my wrist was suddenly grabbed, giving me a scare. I gasped, spun to the side to see Seung Hyun.

"Come with me. We got to go somewhere." Then he dragged me outside to his car. I wasn't even a chance to say anything. He pushed me inside the passenger's seat and started the car.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked when we were on the expressway.

"There's somewhere you have to go." This was all I got from him.

"Just where are you bringing me to?!" I got impatient. Hello, we had argued and had not patched so why is he doing this? Is he abducting me?! He ignored me and concentrated on the road. I could only sit there and wait.

We then arrived at an open area and I was dragged out to who-knows-where. Walking across the huge field, I tried to pull myself free but he wouldn't loosen his grip a bit.

"Let me go." I ordered calmly. But again, he cared less. He stopped before a door of a small single-storey house. I don't know if it should be considered as a house or not because it was really small and there were no windows. It was like a warehouse situated at an isolated area. How did Seung Hyun get to know about this area in the first place? Seung Hyun opened the door and pulled me in. He closed the door and that was when I froze on the spot. It was dark... No, not dark. It was black. Pitch black. Not a single ray of light entering. Not even the dim moonlight since there wasn't any windows. Did I told you that I had phoebia for dark places other than dogs? Yes, I was also really scared when I could see nothing but pitch black.

"Oppa." I called, trying to keep myself calm when I realised Seung Hyun wasn't holding my hand anymore. I could already feel the tears. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to calm my nerves that were freaking out.

"I'm here." Almost immediately, something touched my hand and I jumped. "It's me." I heard Seung Hyun again, his big hand wrapping over my smaller one.

"Why are we here? Let's get out." I swear I was about to beg him to at least leave the door open so light could get in. My heart was thumping hard and I swear once again that, all the adrenaline in my body must be gushing into my bloodstream right then. My palms started to sweat. I quickly squatted covering my face as I felt my palms been further damped by my tears. I was pulled up by my shoulders and into a tight embrace.

"Please get me out, oppa... I'm really scared..." Okay, I was begging already. Begging between sobs and tears.

"Shh..." He held the back of my head to his chest, cooeing. "Wait for a while."

"I don't want...!" I nearly shouted. "Take me out...!" More tears came as I couldn't stop fearing.

"Close you eyes." He said gently. "I'm here..."

"Oppa..." I was panting ang I thought I was dying.. He continued to hold me tight, patting my back until I heard people sang the familiar song. The song that I heard earlier on when I was having dinner with the staffs. The Birthday Song. At the same time, the lights flickered and lit up the area. Realising what was going on, my hands remained on my face. Not because of fears anymore, but because of embarassment. I left Seung Hyun's arms and turned around to face the others after drying my damped cheeks. Smiling only for the realisation that hit me. They preapred an event for me. I blew the condles and they clapped. Seung Ri put down the cake and removed the candles while we gathered around the coffee table.

"Happy birthday!" They all said in unison as Dae Sung took the big box beside him and extended it to me.

"Thank you." I received the gift with both hands. "But please don't do the same thing again. I nearly died just now."

"Eh~ You will not die so easily." Seung Ri said, waving his hand infront of him. Tae Yang was cutting the cake and Ji Yong was helping him with the paper plates.

"Open the present." Ji Yong said as he passed me a slice of the tiramisu. I smiled and picked up the box and pulled loose the ribbon. Removing the cover, a pair of boots, a scarf, a pair of sunglasses and a pair of gloves were revealed.

"Wah..." I got excited and started to get everything out to admire. I then realised that under the scarf and gloves laid a coat. A beige coat. "My goodness...!" I flashed them a super toothy smile. "Thank you! I love them!"

"Five of us shared the cost." Tae Yang said.

"I'm the fashion adviser." Ji Yong held up his hand. "Following hyung's theme, we chose for a long time."

"What is the theme?" I asked and looked at the gifts. "Is it cute?" Seeing that the coat was beige, it somehow looked cute to me. "But the others looked quite cool and matured..." The boots were made of brown leather and the design was quite vintage.
--------
The scarf was dark purple and the brownish thick frame of the sunglasses would turn translucent under the light.

"The theme is 'cuteness in disguise'." Seung Hyun said beside me. I almost choked on the cake.

"What?" I managed not to laugh but couldn't help a smile from surfacing.

"Kind of suit you." Ji Yong said. "Hyung said you are actually cute."

"Hidden cuteness. You possessed 'hidden' cuteness." Seung Ri voiced this time, feeding himself a spoonful of the tiramisu. I shot a quick glance at Seung Hyun, feeling shy out of a sudden.

"I heard the both of you argued. But it seems like you two are okay already, seeing how tight both of you hugged just now." Seung Ri added. Okay, I was so sure they ate truck loads of carrots since they can actually see us without the lights on. Seung Hyun and I kept quiet. "Fine, fine. I will keep quiet." Seung Ri decided to just shut up, seeing us not knowing what to say. Everyone ate and Tae Yang and Dae Sung were chatting something that I didn't listen. After hanging around for awhile, spending the time chatting with them, I noticed the time and needed to leave.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. Meeting the producer." I gave a slightly apologetic expression, reaching for my bag.

"Oh, okay." They stood up.

"Thank you for today. I really appreciate it."

"Okay. Takecare." They waved. Seung Hyun followed behind me.

"I will send you there." I allowed him, nodding as we headed out. I opened the door and stepped into the car. He entered as well and after starting the engine, he turned to the back and reached for something at the backseat.

"For you." He placed something on my lap when I was fastening the seatbelt.

"What is this?" I asked, turning to him then down to the paperbag.

"I went around the city for this." He said and I peered into the bag. My eyes widened in an instant.

"Where did you find this..." My voice came out soft with so much awe, gaze fixed on the plastic japanese doll that I don't know the name for it. It caught my attention ever since one of my friends posted a picture of it on her homepage. I tried looking for it but it went out of stock in Korea.

"I thought it isn't available anymore..." I said softly, still smiling at the five centimetres doll enclosed in the transparent box.

"I went to look for it when we were in Japan. This design only has limited stock. I'm lucky to have found it."

"I should be the one who is lucky." I replied and my eyes just couldn't leave the doll and my smile wouldn't disappear.

"It's good to see you happy."

"Thank you..." I finally looked up at him. He stopped at the traffic junction and turned to me.

"As long as you are happy." My smile broadened and I sensed tears starting to gather inside my sockets. He smiled to me before turning back to the road. When we finally arrived at the agency, I unfastened the seatbelt and remembered something.

"Oppa," I called. He turned to the side to face me. "I'm sorry. It was immature of me to blame you for that." He stared at me, hearing me iniated an apology for the first time. Yes, when we argued, it was always Seung Hyun who would apologise first and I would just forgive him. I was just this prideful.

"I was wrong too. I should have informed you earlier and not let you wait for such a long time." The reason for us to argue and have a cold war for a few days was because Seung Hyun made me waited for an hour and thirteen minutes to be exact and worse still, he did not turn up in the end, just sending a text saying that he couldn't make it after me waiting for him for so long in the cafe. I have not waited for such a long time in my life.

"No. I should have known better that things like these are likely to happen. I'm sorry. I would be more understanding in the future." He only smiled, his hand went to the side of my head.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"For what? I should be the one who is grateful." His warm smile remained, our eyes locking.

"Go. I will call you again." I nodded as his hand left my head. My hand was on the handle, about to pull the door open when I turned back to him. I smiled to his wondering look and leaned in, giving him a peck on his lips and pulled away. I laughed mentally when I saw him taken aback. God, I really had changed. I wasn't the iniative type of person in this sense before I was in a relationship. And to think that Seung Hyun don't really like skinship... I must be crazy then to actually do that. I left the car, slamming the door closed and went towards the building with a smile filled with bliss plastered across my face. I then felt my phone ringing and answered the phone.

"Happy birthday, my Jungie." My smile grew to its widest and broadest. I turned behind and saw Seung Hyun smiling as he had the phone against his ear. He waved and I stood there staring at him and waved back after a while.


End of flashback


"Oh, that's sweet and smart of you." The MC commented. "Now that you know her weakness, just drag her towards darkness and the two of you would patch back quickly."  Seung Hyun laughed.

"But, the problem is that now, I'm not afraid of darkness anymore." The MC stared at me. "After the incident." I said.

"Ah... You mean because of that event, your phoebia is gone?" I nodded.

"Yes."

"Wah...! Then aren't you grateful towards Seung Hyun-ssi?"

"Of course. I'm always thankful to him." I nodded.

"But, it would a headache for Seung Hyun-ssi then." The MC said. "Since he has to think of how to apologise." The both of us laughed, surprised at his words.

The show went on and on until it finally ended after another one and a half hours. We thanked the staffs and bid farewell before leaving to return to the waiting room.

"I can't believe you said that." I eyed Seung Hyun on the way back. He really exposed me!

"I told you I will take revenge today." He simply said, not even looking at me.

"Gosh..." I was just embarassed and by how satisfied the director looked to be able to dig so much of our 'story', I confimed that what Seung Hyun said about me would be broadcasted!

"Complain to your president." He said, smiling down to me.

"Oppa...!" I glared at him and he chuckled.

"Psh." I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him, 'throwing a fit'. I entered the room and 'sulked', pouting while Seung Hyun and Jin Hye just surpressed their laughter. Arg! Unnie! You cannot be standing at his side! Gathering our stuff, we were ready to go.

"Drive me back." I turned back to see Seung Hyun. I turned back to the front.

"Settle it yourself." I shot back.

"Are you calling me to walk back? To Kang Nam? From here?"

"If that's the case, so be it. Walk back." I spat, not even turning around to see him.

"Why are you doing this to me? You heard my manager saying that he has something to do."

"Does it has anything got to do with me? Your manager didn't called me to send you back." I tried to stop the corners of my lips to be lifted after hearing myself said that. Wah... Yi Jung is really good at talking back...

"Wah..."

"Call Ji Yong. He has a car." I 'reminded'. Hell, why do I find this so funny?

"Yah..." He finally 'rebelled' and I finally stopped walking and started laughing. I turned back to see him a few feets away from me.

"Really. I saw oppa's car before. He really has a car." I continued to fool around and when I saw his face filled with disbelief, I burst out laughing again, in the carpark. When I looked up, still laughing, Seung Hyun was already before me, staring at me weirdly, like I was some crazy-mad person.

"What?" I managed to ask in between the laughter.

"I should be the one asking." He said, eyes slightly widened.

"I'm sorry..." I continued to laugh, couldn't get over it. "But it's really funny." He didn't respond and when I finally calmed down and looked up again, he suddenly took the keys from my hand and walked toward the HyunDai. My eyes grew. He's even stealing my car now? Finally? No, he's robbing my HyunDai! I quickly ran up to him, pulling his arm.

"What are you doing?"

"If you won't drive, then I will do the driving. Hop in." He said before entering my car. I stared at him, feeling absurd. My lips parted. What the hell?!?!

"I'm tired. Quickly get in." He poked his head out of the window when he saw me just stoning outside.

"Is this your car?"

"Move and get in."

"Oppa!" I don't want to give in and continue to play along with him. "Get out." He got out and I thought I got too far with my jokes as Seung Hyun wasn't saying anything, but he pushed me inside the passenger's seat, reminding me that he is also stubborn and was playing with me.

"Seriously, what are you doing?" I asked, throwing him a look.

"I'm acting out a scene in 'The playboy next door'."

"What?" Why does this topic suddenly popped out of nowhere?

"Why?"

"I don't remember there's such a scene." I shot back.

"You forget that I'm good at improvising? There's a scene that I kissed you roughly, right? Shall I add that in?" He asked while I stiffened a little, preparing to defend myself. His palm suddenly went to press on the head rest of my seat, causing me to jerk a little because of the sound it produced. Seeing the player Choi Seung Hyun's smirk appeared after six years, I don't know how to react.

"Ah...!" I cried softly, covering my face with both hands. I stayed that way, waiting for him to stop and when I heard the engine starting, I slowly pulled my hands down, turning to him to see him looking to the front.
---------
Seung Hyun started the car. It was raining and the temperature outside was about negative two? Gosh, raining in winter is so much colder than snowing in winter. My hand reached for the window beside me and it was icy cold.

"Ah... It's cold..." I muttered, my fingertips feeling the almost frozen glass of the window.

"I have already the heater. Shall I increase the heat?" I heard him.

"Nope. It doesn't matter." I turned to him, smiling and turned back to the front. We came to the dorm and Seung Hyun stopped the car.

"So what will you be doing afterwards?" He asked, not getting out.

"I will be heading to the agency after an hour or so. So..." I paused for a short while. "There's actually nothing much to do. Maybe just drive around."

"Why would you want to drive when it's raining? It's dangerous." I flashed a kiddish smile. "Wanna come upstairs?" He asked again. I looked at him wonderingly.

"I don't want you to drive in a wet and cold night." He added.

"Does Seung Ri oppa or Dae Sung oppa want me to cook dinner or something?" I asked, pretending to read between the lines.

"They just asked to cook instant noodles." He replied after smiling.

"Psh..." I rolled my eyes, can't hide my small smile. "This should be my free time..." I complained, trying to sound irritated.

"Isn't it better that we spend our free time together? Or do you want me to drive you around Seoul? Or maybe hang out at your place?"

"Since it's expensive to hire a driver like you and my place is not somewhere people just come and go, I will just cook Big Bang instant noodles." I shot, getting out of the car. I saw him smirked before starting the car again to park it in a parking lot. I waited for him by the main entrance of the apartment.

"Let's go." He came to me and motioned me inside. We went inside and reached the dorm.

"Is this a surprise visit?" Tae Yang asked when he saw me in the living room. The managers saw me and we greeted.

"She's here to cook us instant noodles." Seung Hyun 'announced', setting a pot of water on the stove and the gas.

"I'm going to shower. The noodles are at the counter." I looked at his back in horror. This is what I mean! Always bullies me! He robbed my car and dragged me here, now treating me like a maid! Gosh...! I rolled my eyes in defeat, turning around to go to the counter to get the packets of noodles. Why didn't the MC asked him what I am to him just now? Because I'm so going to expose him and make his name shot to the first place in all search engines the very next day! I prepared the food and placed them in the bowls.

"I'm done with the cooking. Come and eat." I called those who were in the living room.

"Wah... Indeed Yi Jung..." Dae Sung said, staring at the food, speechless in a good way. "Even instant noodles can become a delicacy in Yi Jung's hands. Like an ugly duckling that had turned into a swan." I smiled. I had added ingredients like meat, vegetables and eggs from the refrigerator to the pot.

"It's just instant noodles but still, please enjoy." All of them sat down, including the managers. I sat on an empty chair. watching them eat. Seeing them devour the instant noodles like they were some kind of yummy food from the menu of a posh restaurant actually made them looked cute. Well, only the members since they were up the noodles noisily. We were all causually talking when Seung Hyun came, wiping his hair with a towel. I stood up to let him sit infront of his bowl. Now I looked more like a servant with me standing by the table, ready to tend to my 'masters' needs.

"Get a chair to sit." Seung Hyun said. I shook my head, smiling faintly.

"It's okay. I will sit at the sofa. Please enjoy." I said and they thanked me. I went to the living room and watched the television. After about ten minutes, they had already finished eating.

"Ji Yong oppa, I have started working on the score sheet. You sure made it hard." I said when Ji Yong walked out.

"Is it? You find it hard?"

"I have already mastered the first verse." I said, throwing him a don't-look-down-on-me look.

"But I only sent it to you this morning."

"I spent the whole afternoon practising." I told him. He smiled.

"Good job. Continue to work hard." He said, smiling before going into his room.

"Come in. I have something to show you." Seung Hyun said, standing next to me. I nodded an 'okay' and stood up from the seat. We went inside his room and he went to boot up the laptop.

"You want me to listen to your song, right?" I asked straight to the point.

"You're good." He chuckled. "I made this recently so help me see if it's good. Miss Producer." I laughed softly, rolling my eyes. I sat on his bed while he clicked on a few icons.

"But is it okay for me to listen? I'm not even from your agency." I reminded him that I shouldn't be the one listening to his songs.

"Why? You would have already plagiarised them if you want to."

"Ah... Yes yes yes." I said, remembering that this wasn't the first time he did this. With one last click, an upbeat kind of music came. My palms pressed on the mattress as my head tilted a little to the side, listening to the melody.

"Not bad." I nodded as I looked up at him. "Go ahead and produce it."

"Say more. You always say the same thing each time I ask for your opinion."

"You are going to credit me if I say more." I said. He rolled his eyes, turning back to the laptop.

"Yeah... I should have known before I bring you in."

"Psh. Of course. What? Getting me to cook and now wanting me to give you free tips? Settle it yourself." I said, trying to pick a 'fight' with him.

"You are sure getting petty. When did you start calculating every single thing?" He looked at me in disbelief. My eyes grew. Hell, I cannot lose this time!

"Don't start bullying me. You know what I am capable of."

"Like what? Beating me up?"

"You will not see me again if you continue that way." I looked away. He soon stood up and came before me but I didn't turn to him. "Or shall I hide in another country?" Not getting anything from him, I looked up to see him staring down at me with seriousness painted over his face. What did I just said? Is that something I shouldn't say?

"Oppa, what's wrong?" I asked softly, being cautious.

"You aren't serious about what just came out from your throat, are you?" He asked, still serious.

"I'm just joking..."

"It will be better if you don't joke about such things." He shot back calmly.

"Oppa," I called again, sensing the building tension. We stared at each other with me slightly scared. "I'm sorry." I think I know what was in his head. I should manage my mouth better in future. Why do those words slipped from my mouth?

"I'm sorry." I said softly, standing up and reached for his hand. I studied his unreadable face.

"You know I get sensitive when you say that, right?" I nodded, still looking at him. Gosh, I really got him upset. My face showed guilt and immediately looked down. I felt his hand at the back of my head and saw his feet getting nearer to me until I was in his arms, my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm just afraid."


Flashback


I was at the rooftop. I came up after meeting the president. Holding onto the stretch of short walls that prevented people from falling over, I leaned forward and looked at the buildings before me. Although it was daytime, everything seemed so dull and dark... Why is this so...?

'Then what are your future plans? What are you planning to do if you can't sing anymore?'

What the president asked kept on repeating in my head. I was already going crazy and his questions only made me more suffocated. I don't want people to ask me that question. Because I myself, don't know what will my future would be like. And I don't want to be reminded that I couldn't sing anymore! Just kill me if you even thought of saying that. I worked hard for four years for this? Sacrificing my sleep, my health, my comfortable life in Singapore just for this? That was why I told you to just kill me. Just how much I give up for the life I dreamed for? I want to die. I want to just climb over and jump down, but something was stopping me. Up to now, I was still thinking for my career. Everything will really end if I just threw myself off this building. I won't be able to do anything about it. Even if miracles were to happen, it will not happen to me if I'm dead. I felt so pathetic that I cared so much for my career even at this point of time. I got so frustrated at myself that I couldn't just let it go so I won't be suffering so much now. Hot tears streamed down as I inhaled deeply through my parted lips. I stood in that position for a long time. The tears had stopped and dried up, leaving traces from my tear duct down to my cheeks.

"Jung ah!" I heard someone screamed my name, but I didn't turn back. I wasn't in a mood to see anyone. I heard the steps running towards me and I was roughly tugged backwards so I wasn't as near to the fencing.

"What are you doing?!" Seung Hyun asked in a loud voice which stunned me. I thought I was pulled back to Earth from Mars. I glanced around, seeing that I was still on the rooftop.

"I'm just..." I continued to breathe heavily, surprised at his outburst.

"Why are you here?! What are you thinking of doing?!" He continued to shout, his eyes so big and intense. I started to free myself as it was the first time seeing him looked so firece.

"Why are you doing this?" I whimpered, trying to fling his hand away.

"Are you thinking the same as what I thought? Are you going to commit suicide by leaping down from here when I did not find you in time?"

"What are you talking about?" I continued to struggle from him, but he was too strong for me. "Let me go!" Instead, he pulled me towards the staircase.

"I said to let me go!" I shouted, finally pulling free from him. I went back to the rooftop, ignoring Seung Hyun's calls.

"Go downstairs. What are you doing here?" He asked, this time softer. I refused to answer him, just dazing. He pulled my wrist again which I roughly pushed him off, glaring at him. He sighed then reached inside his pocket and called someone.

"Hang up the call." I ordered, but he ignored. He went to hold my wrist again as he placed his phone against his ear, preventing me from running away.

"If you are planning to call my manager, I'm going to disappear again. This time further." I stared at him intensely. "Hang up the call." I repeated. He sighed and finally ended the call. He continued to look at me as I just turned away, pushing his hand off my wrist.

"Go." I said before going to the other side.

"Then what are you doing here?" He asked when he caught up with me.

"It's not something I have to report to you." I said sharply, giving him a stare.

"Jung ah, what's wrong with you?" He asked, holding one of my shoulders.

"Let go." I pushed him off again, rolling my eyes as I turned away. I heard him sighed for the nth time. He didn't leave, just standing a few metres away from me. I started to daze again, as the same worries bugged me again. Tears started to well and I looked down, exhaling through my mouth. A drop of tear fell to the ground and the next moment I dropped to the ground, hugging my legs as I started another round of crying. I was so heartbroken and sad. Seung Hyun stopped beside me and squatted down, wrapping his arms around my trembling curled-up body. I couldn't stop crying. It was only when droplets of rain started to fall on us that Seung Hyun pulled me up, bringing me to the door. I stopped by the door leading to the stairway. I don't want to leave. I know I would be hearing those people down there talking about me. I don't want to hear any of those. Not now.    

"It's raining already. We should go." Seung Hyun said. I moved away from his support and walked towards the two walls at the far end. It was sheltered there. Holding the wall for support, I stopped with my head still dropping. The tears just won't stop. I was again pulled by my arm, this time gently. Seung Hyun made me faced him and embraced me, holding the back of my head while the other went to my back, patting gently. He did not say anything and all that could be heard was my sobs.


I woke up and lifted my head of the hard surface that I realised was Seung Hyun's chest. Turning to see his sleeping face, I pulled off his jacket that was on me and covered his bent knees against his body. I stood up and walked out, seeing the sun rising. Orange spreaded horizontally across the sky. It was strange that I actually slept through the night and only wake up in the morning. It had never been the case since I injured my vocal cords. I turned back to Seung Hyun's figure leaning against the wall. Could Seung Hyun be the reason? I turned my head away to remove the thoughts and to stop my heart from accelerating. I rested my arms on top of the short walls and looked at the sun surfaced from the top of the buildings before me. I turned back when I heard footsteps. Seung Hyun came towards me. He reached for my wrist gently and pulled me further away from the wall.

"Don't stand near there." He said and I only looked away, knowing what he was afraid of. Seeing that he was awake, I thought I should leave and went to the exit with him following behind me.

"I will send you home." He said when I was about to walk the other way. I stared at him. "I will not tell anyone. You can trust me." I sighed softly and followed him to his car. Time passed as I was daydreaming. Seung Hyun informed that we had arrived and walked me to the doorstep.

"Can you be at home alone?" He asked. I stared at him for a little while before closing the door without answering. Days just passed by like this. With me not even willing to talk. Seung Hyun would come up every now and then to check on me. I just refused to eat, refused to sleep, refused to look at him. I don't even cry now. I just refused to do anything but locked myself in my own world.

"Jung ah... Please don't do this. What's wrong with you?" He asked worriedly. I was in a squatting position, my back leaning against the leg of my bed. He was before me but I refused to look at him.

"Please, at least say something. You are going to break down if you keep everything to yourself. I'm here, isn't it? You can do everything with me. Scream at me, hit me. Do everything you want. Just don't do this to yourself!" He raised his voice, looking at me with pain. I still refused to say anything, just looking down at my kneecaps.

"Jung ah!" He called me again, shaking my shoulders. His landed to the ground, seeing me still not responding.

"If you are staying this way, you are never going to recover. You think that it's unfair for you, but let me tell you this, you are the one who caused this. Don't blame fate." I finally looked up and stared at him. My eyes were changing. "Even if you have chances of recovery, trust me, you will not recover. Never you will. If all you are going to do is this, then you are not going to sing again." He spat right into my face. I gasped mentally, eyes widened as I felt the tears. I knew he said it on purpose. But who would care if they were me in this kind of situation? I abruptly stood up and started panting. I was about to leave when he stood up and grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"You are not going to sing again!" He shouted, his grip on my wrist tightened.

"Shut up!" I screamed as tears poured out. I attempted to leave again but was held back.

"I'm not going to." He shot back loudly. "It is either you do something about it or just face the fact that your voice is gone and you will not be able to sing ever again."

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I covered my ears and screamed a loud and pirecing yell, my head bowing. My face was red and tears were all over my face. He grabbed my wrists and pulled them down.

"I'm not done. If all you are going to do is to stone at home, then terminate your contract with your agency. Why are you wasting the company's money when you are not earning any for them?" He asked sharply.

"Shut that mouth of your's! If that is what you want to say, then get lost! I don't want to see your face!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"It's the truth. Face it."

"I called you to shut up!!!" I screamed louder, roughly pushing him off and ran out from the room. He managed to catch me when I was entering the living room. He once again spun me around to face him. I shook my head frantically, not wanting to hear anything from him.

"Please don't say anymore..." I grew weak as I was conquered by the tears. "Please stop..." My voice only came out as a whisper.

"Jung ah..." He called, this time softer.

"Please don't say those things to me. I'm already going insane. It's so harsh on me..." My voice faded at the end.

"I'm sorry..." He pulled me into a tight hug and kept apologising.

"How can you say such things to me... Might as well kill me..." I choked and he hugged me tighter.

"I really feel like dying... It's so painful..." My voice nearly inaudiable.

"It will be alright... Hang in there..." He cooed. I shook my head, knowing I will never be able to sing again like what he said. My cries became so loud and pitifully. Until I suddenly felt dizzy, my cries became breathy and my legs grew weak. Finally my leg muscles failed me and collapsed.

"Jung ah...?" Seung Hyun slid down together with me, catching me in his arms. My eyes were threatening to close. "Jung ah...!" He called again, shaking me. "Wake up." My eyes grew heavier and finally closed.

I woke up to find myself in the hospital.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault for her state. I was too harsh."

"You should tell me if you have found her. No one answered the door everytime I went up."

"I'm sorry. She isn't comfortable with that-" I strained my eyes, hearing those voices.

"You didn't tell me because she isn't comfortable with it? How can you do this? Look at what happened to her...?!" I sat up with much difficulties.

"Unnie..." I called, my voice airy. The voices immediately stopped and I saw Seung Hyun and Jin Hye rushing towards me.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Jin Hye asked worriedly. I nodded weakly.

"Yah, what's wrong with you this girl?" Jin Hye started to lecture me. "You wretch, who do you think you are? You're this great? Making the entire world worry for you?! You are out of your mind!" I looked down, again my tears came and fell to the blanket.

"Yeah right, cry. Go on and cry. You should cry." Jin Hye further spat. I felt the back of my hand covered, causing me to look up. Seung Hyun looked at me, his gaze soft, patting the back of my hand.

After the incident, Jin Hye was stricter on me and Seung Hyun was a little rest assured since Jin Hye already knew about it. However, I still couldn't get over the tall and thick imaginary wall that was towering over me and one day, I decided to leave the country. For a short break. As all my schedules were cancelled, I don't have to work. So I packed and left. I sent a text to my managers that I will be leaving the country and broaded the plane. I know I was irresponsible, but trust me, no one could think properly in a situation similar to mine. No one knew where I went to. Actually, I went to a village in South Africa. Experiencing probably the hardest time in my life, I came to understand something I never understood before, that was to help others in need. I have contacted an organisation and told them my plans. They came to load the things that I decided to donate a few days before the flight. Reaching the village, I admit that I wasn't use to it. Seriously couldn't adapt to the lifestyle there. There was some smell and their quality of life was really low. I was dumbfounded at first, seeing them actually living that way. I could never imagine myself living that kind of life. But one thing that made it incredible was, the people there were always smiling. Although they worried whether they could even survive the next day or not, they welcomed me with smiles. After they knew that I actually came to visit them, they thanked me and treated me warmly. When the food, clothes and others were distributed, they didn't gobble them but rushed to me and thanked me with their eyes sparkling with tears. They shared the food and did not fight with each other for more. Why are these seen in poor countries but never in countries where relatively, the people there can afford for basic needs. I grew to like them. The children there always smiled and would drag me out to play once I woke up. Yes, I actually lived in a temporarily tent the villagers pitched for me. I ate what they ate and did whatever they did. I embraced everyone of them before leaving after 4 days. I spent the remaining 4 days in Mauritius. I have been dreaming to go there since I was 14 years old. Although I only brought the villagers and those innocent children smiles for four days, I felt something that I never felt in my life. A kind of satisfaction and bliss. I actually felt better because of them. I didn't bring my phone with me, only my iPod. My phone had been in my drawer since I started to avoid my managers from the beginning.

I sat on the beach outside the hotel I was staying, watching the waves. Yeah, this hobby of mine has not changed. I took a picture of myself looking at the sea with a calm and peaceful face and decided to post it on Twitter. I know my managers and the president would be worried sick. Seung Hyun too... I posted it with a caption: The cooling breeze~ . Good thing that the hotel had internet connection. I went around the island during the four days. No one knew me and I really loved the freedom there. The local treated me normally since they couldn't recognise me. I then returned to Korea.


End of flashback.


Up till now, no one know where I went. They only knew that I had a vacation by the beach in a foreign country. I didn't tell them about the trip to the village since I didn't go there to show off my kindness and generousity. I just went there because I wanted to.
----------
"You aren't going to tell me where you went to a few years back?" Seung Hyun asked, still securing me in his arms. I shook my head in his chest.

"Why?" He asked, couldn't understand why I would want to hide such things.

"It's a secret. Plus, if I tell you, you will be able to find me."

"Are you saying you are going to hide again?" He pulled away and asked, eyes slightly widened.

"It's my secret hideout, oppa." I said, giving a slight smile.

"I'm serious."

"I will tell you. Next time," I started. "If there is ever a chance, I will bring you there." He sighed. I don't know why,  but I think a person will have something he or she doesn't want to let others know. Seung Hyun's head was turned slightly to the side. Okay, there's only one way to solve this. Act cute.

"What's wrong?" I asked normally, my hands went to his chest. "Don't be mad." I pouted when he made no response.

"What's wrong?" I asked again, this time my voice lighter, cuter. Gosh, everytime I have to be cute, I would always ask myself, why am I doing this? My hand went to hold his cheek as I looked into his eyes. His hand reached for my hand on his cheek.

"Just tell me if you are going away."

"Hm." I smiled, pushing my arms towards his neck and hugged him.

"Oppa," I called, my head resting on his shoulder.

"Hm?"

"When we were recording just now, I remember something."

"What is it?"

"The doll you got for me on my twenty-second birthday. You said you were lucky and I said I should be the one who was lucky."

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Since then, I always wanted to tell you this." I paused awhile before continuing. "I'm lucky to have you by my side." He kept quiet. I pulled away just enough to see him staring at me blankly.

"I said I'm lucky to have you by my side." I repeated. He just continued to stare at me, his expression unreadable. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"What did you say?"

"You heard it."

"Say it again." I suppressed my laughter, rolling my eyes as I looked away. When I turned back to him, smiling a little, his eyes were still boring holes on my face. I glanced at his lips before leaning in to give him a peck and quickly pulling away.

"Why are you surprised?" I asked, watching his slightly widened eyes. "You are acting blur when you in fact, know what I meant." I started to sound like I was going to rebel.

"Do it again."

"Hm?" Gosh, I don't see this coming... He sure has became more bold with his words and he sure ask for too many things. Staring back at him weirdly, I finally kissed him again, this time not pulling away. Seung Hyun deepened the kiss as he secured the back of my head, another hand holding my back close against his body.
===
Hello. Thanks for reading and thanks for supporting! ^^




Schedulex2


Started- 8:49PM, 260411
Stopped at '-', 9:45PM, 260411

Continued- 8:42PM, 270411
Stopped at '--', 9:47PM, 270411

Continued- 8:30PM, 280411
Stopped at '---', 10:11PM, 280411

Continued- 10:46PM, 290411
Stopped at '----', 1:32AM 300411

Continued- 10:17PM, 300411
Stopped at '-----', 1:36AM, 010511

Continued- 8:37PM, 040511
Stopped at '------',  9:53PM, 040511

Continued- 8:47PM, 050511
Stopped at '-------', 10:14PM, 050511

Continued- 8:52PM, 070511
Stopped at '--------', 11:28PM, 070511

Continued- 10:05PM, 080511
Stopped at '---------', 12:05AM, 090511

Continued- 8:59PM, 090511
Stopped at '----------', 1:37AM, 100511

Continued- 8:20PM, 100511
Ended- 8:41PM, 100511

Posted on 10:52PM, 120511