Chapter 7

You And I 2
Time- 2:02PM
---

"Hey, I'm here." I smiled when Ji Yong waved, eyes on a sheet of paper as the pen in his hand continuosly moved.

"Started already?" I asked, sitting on the chair opposite his.

"Hm." He looked up, smiled then slid the paper he had been working on infront of me.

"Done?" I asked, amazed. We just started working on the lyrics for 2 days and he was done? The last time we met, we stopped at the first verse. He looked at me as I picked up the sheet of paper, looking at it, feeling unbelievable. The time I needed to complete the lyrics is about a month or even more and now he was done? By the way, we were here composing a song. Two of us would be singing and the track would be added into both our next album.

"It's perfect." I looked up at him, eyes in awe. "You contributed so much, will I be credited?" I joked. Even the first verse, he did helped too. And now, he finished everything. I must be an idiot to believe him when he said to continue the next time. He must be working himself at home...

"Of course. If not, why are you here?" He smiled.

"But you did everything."

"Shall we edit some then?" He asked, looking at the sheet. I looked through, thinking to edit which part. "Shall we change 'that' to 'those'?" He asked.

"Are you stopping me to give ideas? You are saying before I do." If he did all the editions, then what was there to edit? I wanted to do my part that was why we were editing, wasn't it? He chuckled as he sat back, motioning me to go ahead. In the end, I did edited some of them. I might as well be credited as the editor...

"I still think this one is better." He said, referring to the one he thought of, somewhat disagreeing my editions. I tilted my head as I stared at the sheet again, thinking of something that the both of us would agree.

"'Come on, hold my hand and I will show you what love is'?" I suggested, combining his and my ideas into the sentence. He thought for a while, staring at the paper.

"Okay." He looked up, looking satisfied.

"We are done!" I cried softly. The both of us fell back on our seats, stretching. "Next is the composing of the melody." I muttered. "Oppa, let you know first. I at it." I confessed, eyes half opened.

"Then you will not be credited." He simply replied which I pouted. He smiled. "By the way, I'm supposed to help you with the other song right?" He sat up. I thought of it and pulled out another paper from my bag.

"It's done." I said, handing the paper to him. I just completed yesterday. He had promise to come up with the melody.

"A sad song?" He looked up. I nodded, smiling.

"The producer said the lyrics are okay so you can just compose the melody." He chuckled.

"Then what if I completed the song and it got rejected? It's all my fault then."

"The producer wouldn't dare. He would get antis." Then we laughed.

"It's morning already." He looked at his watch and fell back to his chair again, arm over his eyes. I was beat, seriously. I wanted to sleep already.

"Do you have schedules later on?"

"Of course there is..." He said softly, sounded as if he was half dead.

"Let's go then. Go back and freshen up." I said, then began to keep the things. He slowly removed his arm, his eyes fluttered opened.

"I will call you again for the composing and the other song." He informed as he placed his stuff in his bag.

"Hm."

"I will give you a lift." I said, coming out from a convience store after buying some snacks.

"I drove here." He said and I nodded. "Bye then." He waved and I waved back, walking the other way. It was about 6AM and I was drinking a packet of milk, walking to where my car was. Stepping inside, I sighed deeply, releasing the fatigue in me as I placed the packet of milk on the seat next to me.

"Yes, unnie." I said into the phone, answering it.

"The broadcast had changed the timing. It starts 2AM instead of 3AM." My manager said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked, feeling speechless. I was already busy during the day and now the broadcast was brought forward by an hour, then will I be able to sleep? I don't think I can even sleep for an hour today.

"The production team changed the timing. You're coming to the agency now right?"

"Yes, I'm on the way there."

"Call me when you have reached." With that, we hung up. I shook my head to keep myself awake before driving off.

I was in the mist of another meeting. This time, the stylists were around, together with the producer producing my album, discussing the clothes that were going to be used. This meeting took me another 4 hours and it was about 1PM when everything ended. After that, I rushed to the gym where the trainer helped me in working out. In order to pull out a total adult look and a y image, extra work out was needed. And guess what? The trainer changed my amount of calorie intake to 1000. It used to be 1200 calories per day. Now, I'm on cucumber and sweet potato diet. Good thing I started eating cucumbers recently as I don't eat sweet potatoes. If I never started eating cucumbers, I might as well starve. On the way to the dance studio for an hour of practice, I totally knocked out in the vehicle. My manager shook me when I arrived and I nearly couldn't lift my eyelids. The dance did made me awake a little but as soon as I stopped, fatigue rushed back to me. I kept yawning when the trainer was demostrating.

"I have not seen you this tired before." He said when we finally ended the session. I just smiled and shook my head in defeat. "You did well. Good job." He encouraged, which I just smiled.

"Bye oppa." I said weakly when I saw my manager's car stopped outside the studio. We waved and parted ways. Yes, I ended the schedules for the day! The last one was the one after midnight. My manager sent me home as my car was at the agency's carpark.

"I will pick you up at 9PM." My manager said before driving off. I must be there so much earlier to stand-by.

I was back at home and immediately fell to the sofa. Before I knew, I was already asleep.

I heard something dropped and my eyes flapped opened, to find my bag that I was hugging on the floor. I held my head as I sat up, straining my eyes. 6:45PM... I closed my eyes, laying back on the sofa. When I was about to fall back to slumber, my phone rang.

"Yeobosaeyo?" My head supported by my palm.

"What's wrong with your voice?"

"Who are you?" I don't even bother to think or register who called.

"It's me." I was getting a bit frustrated with this person. He could just say his name. "What is this? You can't recognise my voice?" My eyebrows narrowed, thinking whose this familiar voice belonged to.

"Ah... Oppa..." I laughed a little, finally realising that it was actually him.

"What is this? Who are you?" He repeated in disbelief.

"I'm sorry. I just woke up so..." I explained.

"I bought your favourite food. You're at home?"

"Hm." I replied, getting up to go to the toilet.

"I'm going up then. Will be there in 15 minutes."

"Okay." I smiled, hanging up the phone. I freshened myself and walked out to pour myself a glass of milk. I felt so weak, my energy had drained off. Not even bothering the calories, I gulped down the fluid and poured another glass. I sat on the sofa, turning on the radio and laid back, eyes closed. I don't know how long I had kept my eyes closed but soon, I heard the bell rang. Standing up lazily, I strolled to the door, hitting lightly on my cheeks to wake myself. I even practised smiling before opening the door.

"Oppa." I smiled and opened the door after checking the visitor through the hole at the door.

"I'm here." I helped him with the stuff in his hands as he came in.

"What have you bought?" I asked, walking into the kitchen with him behind me. My voice brightened. How strange I got a little more energetic seeing him.

"Barberqued beef." He wriggled his eyebrows and my eyes lit. He unwrapped everything and sat me on the chair, pushing the food to me.

"But I'm on diet." I said, looking disappointed, remembering what the trainer said in the afternoon. He looked at me in wonder. "The trainer put me on cucumbers and sweet potatoes diet and changed my calorie intake to 1000 per day.

"I will keep it as a secret. Eat." He handed me the fork. I took it and hestitately poked one piece. "I'm sure they themselves don't take just a thousand calories to keep fit. What's wrong with them..." He mumbled.

"Are you eating?" I asked, poking one for him. He leaned forward and opened his mouth, reaching for the meat.

"So how's the song?" He asked.

"I was wondering why you aren't asking." I smiled to myself. "Oppa would be working on the melody soon." He smiled, poking another piece of meat and placed it in his mouth.

"You must be tired." He looked at me, somewhat worried. I shook my head lightly, smiling, even though I did felt tired. He stretched his hand to mess my hair.

"What was it for?" I asked, inching back.

"Eat." He poked the meat and extended it to my lips, which I gladly accepted. After we finished, we slacked at the sofa.

"Shall we do mask?" I blurted.

"Anything." I jumped up and ran to my room, and came out with two facial masks that I bought last week. I also took out the toner.

"For smooth and flawless skin?" He read the wrapper.

"Or you want mud mask?"

"I'm always using mud masks though."

"Wait for a while." I smiled and ran back to the room and came back with a tube of mud peel-off mask. "There you go." I passed him the tube and ran off again to wash my face first. Seung Hyun came into the toilet too and washed up. After applying the toner, I placed the mask on my face while he speaded the 'mud' all over his face. Not the first time seeing his face smeared with 'mud', I did not laughed at his 'dirty-looking' face.

"You mean you stayed with Ji Yong until 6AM?" He asked, his words not very clear as we can't speak properly with masks on.

"Hm." I nodded, looking at the magazine. "Because we were editing the lyrics, it took quite a while." I looked up to see him staring at me. "You're jealous?" I asked, controlling my smiles.

"What?"

"You're jealous right? Because you had not been with me till morning..." I looked at the time and realised it was time to remove the sheet on my face and went to the toilet, disposed the mask sheet and applied the moisturizer. I went back to Seung Hyun.

"I placed the moisturizer in the toilet. Apply it afterwards." I informed and sat beside him.

"Hm." He pulled me nearer to him and touched my cheek.

"Don't touch. I'm clean already." I backed away. My face was still damped with the moisturizer. He stared at me, eyes widened as he smirked. He tugged on me and the next moment, our foreheads were touching each other. My eyes widened as he stared straight into me, flashing the smile that could melt all females' heart. Then, his smile became sweet as I stared at him in surprise. His hand at the back of my head, holding me in place. I gasped, eyes widened more when he started to move his forehead down to the tip of my nose then up again. His mask had dried but my face was damped! I screamed, pushing him off.

"Oppa!" I yelled, my pitch high. "What are you doing?" I exclaimed but he only laughed, totally ignoring that he still had the mask on. "My face is going to rot!" I cried. The mask I used and the one he was using were different. Who knows what would happen if the chemicals and substances were mixed? What chemical reaction would it have? I slapped his lap, stomping off to the toilet to wash my face again. Gosh, everything was wasted!

"We are as dirty now...!" He called to me and I heard his chuckles. I 'glared' at him when he came in to wash the mask off.

"I'm not going to do mask with you again." I childishly declared and poked the side of his waist, causing him to itch before leaving. I crossed me arms infront of my chest, standing outside the toilet and 'sulked'. When he saw me as he came out, I saw him suppressing his laughters.

"How are you going to take responsibility if my face is to rot?" I asked. Although I was just fooling around with him, I can't help but got slightly irritated.

"I will be responsible. Just tell others I'm the one who did it." He said.

"You are so mean." I eyed him.

"You are still as beautiful, don't worry." He caressed my cheek before pulling his hand away.

"Would you do that to my face again or not?" I asked, like I was lecturing a kid.

"Would you stay out so late with other males again or not?" He played along. I rolled my eyes, let out a cold laugh.

"You are sacrificing my face just because you are jealous?" I asked in disbelief. "I can't believe this..." I looked away.

"You're right. It would be the best if no one eyes you," I looked at him in shock. Did I hear wrongly? "Because you're ugly..." He leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"Oppa!" I pushed him off at the shoulders, dumbfolded.

"Then I will take the responsibility." He added, causing me to look away, shy and embarassed. What does he meant by that...?

"No need." I muttered, avoiding his eyes. He seemed to notice my change and decided to tease again.

"I will be the one responsible...!" He gently held my arm, shaking it. "What's the need to blush?" He asked, benting down to see my face. He had not touch my now burning cheeks and he already knew I was flushing? God, just how well does he knows me?

"I'm not blushing...!" I denied, looking down. His other hand suddenly held my cheek.

"Already this hot and you're saying you're not blushing?" He continued to tease. I rolled my eyes in embarassment and tried to walk off, only to get pulled back and I was in his arms.

"When have you became this petty?" He held my head on his chest.

"When have you started to get jealous so easily?" I asked back, not wanting to lose.

"Well..." He chuckled softly, can't find an answer to my question. He pulled away and pecked on my lips. The both of us smiled. "Do you have to work later?"

"Hm. A midnight broadcast." I turned to the clock on the wall and saw that the time was already 8PM. "I need to prepare already. My manager is fetching me at 9PM."

"I have to go for a dance practice. I guess I need to go." He released me and went to take his bag.

"Becareful on your way." I said, walking him to the door. He bent down to put on his shoes. He stood up straight and faced me. I smiled.

"Bye." I waved. He smiled back and reached for the doorknob. But the door didn't open. He suddenly turned back, causing me to give an wonderingly look. He came to me, cupped my face with both hands and crushed his lips on mine. My eyes widened, hands went to his waist for support. He didn't move his lips, just pressing hard on mine.

"Goodbye." He gave one last peck on my lips before going out. I touched my lips, can't help but smile, my heart fluttering.
---

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 2:02PM, 301210
Ended- 6:46PM, 301210