Chapter 1

You And I 2
Time- 8:12PM
---

I stood up from my squatting position, reaching for my beeping phone, other hand filled with bottles of hair care products.

From Seung Hyun,

Jung ah, I just arrived at Seoul. Where are you?

I smiled, dialled his number and flung the hair that were covering my ears to the back, then placed the phone near my ear, listening to the ringing on the other line. One ring, two rings, then I heard the familiar voice.

"Oppa." I spoke first.

"Hey... Where are you? Shall we meet at the usual place?"

"Hm. Okay." I nodded as I agreed.

"See you then."

"See you." I hung up and slid it back into my pocket, continued to replenish the stocks. I was already at the 'usual place'. Haha... The clock showed 10:10PM. I only switched on one row of lights at the front so it was quite dark. I placed the remaining hair care products back into the box and dragged it to the storeroom, keeping it. I walked to the other side and with a penknife, I unsealed the box and began to check the goods. Striking off every product that was in, I unwrapped a few of the same designs and hung it on the 'New Arrivals' row. They just arrived this afternoon! After preparing everything for tomorrow, I went to the other side and opened the glass door, took a seat on one of the chairs and closed my eyes, resting. When I opened my eyes to look at the time, I spotted something on the counter. Walking towards it, I saw a packet of coffee bean. I picked it up.

"Who left this here?" I sighed and went behind the counter to the racks, wanting to put the packet back in place when my arm was suddenly abruptly shook with a force. "Omo...!" My voice a little high. The packet of coffee bean dropped to the ground and I immediately sprung back. I held my chest, closed my eyes as I tried to calm myself down, after seeing who the 'culprit' was. He chuckled, bent down to pick the fallen packet and placed it on the rack.

"Still easily frightened..." He noted as he pushed the packet in. He turned back and saw me in wide-eyed, unable to get over the fright earlier. It was so dark and just by that little scare he gave me, it was enough to shorten my life by a decade.

"Try staying in this dark place for a long time and I give you a scare. I want to see how well you can keep yourself calm." I said, rolling my eyes.

"So why aren't you turning on the lights?" He asked as he made his way to the switch and the lights. The lights flickered twice and it lit the entire area.

"I'm trying to save on the cost of electricity. The bill for this month is a little too much. We might go bankrupt." He laughed at that and sat on a chair. I went to refrigerator and took out a glass bottle of fruit juice. Taking a straw at the counter, I brought them to him and sat down. "So how's the filming going on?"

"Tiring..." He up the drink.

"But you did your best right? It has to turn out well... You even went all the way to Japan to film." I said, looking at him.

"Don't worry... Would I be here if I didn't finish the scenes properly?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah, the director would surely make the whole team stay back until everything comes out well..." I smiled. He smiled back and continued to drink.

"So how's everything?"

"Good... The sales rate did increased by a little and the new arrivals are gorgeous." I stated, eyes lit up.

"Is it?" His eyes widened in interest. I nodded enthusiastically and stood up, going for the door and went to the other side. He followed me to the 'New Arrivals' side.

"Ta-da!" I extended my hand next to the hung up clothings.

"Not bad, Ji Yong's skills are getting better..." He looked through, picking one of them out once in a while to 'admire'. "These are totally G-Dragon's Style...!" He laughed as he commented. "Good, good." He nodded in satisfactory as he hanged it back. "Your designs?" He pointed to a small portions. Nodding, I waited for his comments. "Daebak...!"

"You aren't just saying right?" I asked.

"I mean it." He patted my forehead. I smiled at that and followed him to the counter and he sat infront of the computer. I sat on the short cardboards behind him. Silence.

"You want to see the other goods?" I broke the silence. He turned back. I jumped down the cardboards and went to the storage room. I showed him to the boxes and squatted beside him. He unfolded one of the T-shirts and nodded, folded it and placed it back, then looked at the other one. I went to sit on one of the boxes stacked up and watched as he looked through. "I like that piece a lot." I voiced when he pulled out a violet dress. "I'm so gonna buy it."

"I can buy it for you." He said, feeling the fabric.

"Really?" I laughed a little as I asked. Not laughing in a sarcastic, just... I was fine with purchasing it myself. I did not comment on the dress to hint for him to buy it for me. I'm not that kind of person.

"Sure." He placed the box away, pushing it back to the wall. He came to me and took my hands at my sides. "Pick anything you want. I will buy it for you."

"But I can afford. You don't need to spend extra money." I said, holding his hands.

"You think I buy things for you because I thought you can't afford them? I bought them because you like it..." He stated, knocking the side of my head lightly. I pouted, releasing one of his hands to rub my head. I understand what he meant without him saying, and thinking that he thinks that way made my heart fluttered.

"I know..." I smiled, my hand went back to hold his. He caressed the back of my head before pulling me to him. I missed him and I know he missed me too. Although he don't say it, it was just as obvious. Dating him for nearly three years, I came to understand him in many ways. How he expresses himself when he misses me. He doesn't express his feelings to others verbally but by seeing what he does, you would understand his emotions. Good thing that I also don't say things like, I miss you, I love you and such... I'm not so straightforward... I wrapped my arms around his waist as I rested my head on his chest, eyes closed. He pecked on my hair as he smelt them. I pushed him gently so I can get down on my feet.

"Want to have a walk?" He asked and I nodded. Everything was fine with me, as long as it was with him. After switching off all lights and locking all doors, we went off. Yes, this is our shop, named Dreams. Why dreams? It is always my dream to actually have a store and Seung Hyun also wants to have a job related to fashion if he didn't get to be a celebrity. Our store includes a cafe hair salon. The hair salon has a small area that provides medicure and penicure services. It might sound quite packed and you may feel that the space will be very limited, but I assured you, it's quite big. I even have a office at the back of the fashion store. Anyway, this is under Seung Hyun and my name. Ji Yong helps me in some of the designs of the clothings. Of course, not for free. He earned by commission. We went to my car at the carpark and I drove to my neighbourhood. I hope we could walk back but it isn't possible. It's too far. Stopping the car in the carpack around my apartment, we went to walk around. We circled the neighbourhood many times, chatting.

"You mean the BearBrick costs you 1000000 won?" I asked, taken aback by the price. God, that's a lot of money!

"Yeah. And Seung Ri went to my room and accidentally knocked it down. Now, there's a scratch on the hand." He told me. My heart would break if it was me. Not because I really like the figuring, but because everytime I see the scratch, it would remind me of the price.

"So did he get killed by you?" I asked.

"Almost." I chuckled. Big Bang is just too cute for words. Just then, I realised people smiling to us as they chatted with their companion, turning to us once in a while. Our relationship was publicised and it really did caused chaos. Some were cheering while others were cursing. Mostly cursing me. After I comebacked for one and a half years after I recovered my vocal cords, our companies finally agreed to make our relationship known to the public and I don't know what made them changed their minds. Of course, I got bashed like hell and I closed down all my homepages. I even need to stop business for a month and police were involved. I wasn't in the shop but they just went there and made a din, scaring my employees and the customers. After everything died down a little, fans calmed down and apologised, some of them...
-
"Do you want to go home? You look tired." I noticed. He surely had not been sleeping for the past few days.

"You want to go home already?" He asked, thinking that I was trying to 'chase' him away with that reason.

"No... You really look tired." I told him again. He smiled faintly. We walked to the carpark where my car was and I drove him back since he doesn't have his car with him as he just came from the airport.

"To the dorm." He told me and I nodded. I had drove to his dorm like hell many times that I could even close my eyes as I drive there.

"Oppa, goodnight." I smiled as he pulled the handle and pushed the door opened.

"Goodnight. I will call you again." I smiled and nodded. He messed my fringe as my smile remained. The door closed shut and I waved to him before driving away. Now, you might be asking why we did not kiss goodbye and stuff. We are different from any other couples in this sense. At first, I wasn't used to it as well but I realised that love can be express in many different ways. I like to feel that I'm being pampered by him so I really like it when he pats my head, messes my hair and stuff.

When I reached home, I put everything down and began to clean the house. Do people sweep and mop their houses at like around 2AM? Haha...! But it is normal to me, since I don't really have time in the day. If I don't do it at night, I have to do it in the morning, before the sun rises. Then I might as well do it before I go to sleep. Everytime I clean the house, I really regret not buying a smaller house. I was sweating like mad.

"Yeobosaeyo?" I picked up the phone, while the other hand held the end of the mop.

"Why didn't you text when you reached home?" The person in the other line immediately questioned me.

"Ah... I forgot... Sorry." I walked to the pail of water and placed the mop in it. "I kept reminding myself to clean the house when I returned so..."

"You should have mentioned it to me, then I can go up and help you with it. Look at the time now..." He said.

"It's nothing. Left with the living room and I'm done." I said, trying to make him feel better.

"Is there any schedules for you in the day?"

"Yeah. Have to prepare for the comeback stuff and a appearance for me at 'A peek at Idols' life'." I told him, kicking the pail lightly into the living room.

"Oh, you are invited to be the guest there?"

"Why? Jealous?" I chuckled as I asked. He laughed at the other side.

"Well... Sorry, no. I'm too busy to be jealous." I smiled at it.

"Okay. Get some sleep okay? You still have to film right?"

"Hm. Sleep tight."

"You too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I put down the phone on the table and quickly finished up the last portion of work. After taking a shower, I retired to my room.
---

Okay. First chapter up! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. ^^

To gelachoi, Hi! Long time no see! I miss you so much...! :D Here's the first chapter! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 8:12PM, 231110
Stopped at '-', 10:07PM, 231110

Continued- 4:36PM, 241110
Ended- 5:03PM, 241110