Chapter 6

You And I 2
Time- 10:18PM
---

Like the other days, I woke up early in the morning and got myself prepared. My ankle is still sore. I grabbed my car keys and headed out. There's a meeting today on a Kpop Concert in Singapore. Finally it came...! I had been waiting for this day for a long time! 8 years, I waited...

I knocked before opening the door.

"Good morning." I bowed, my head poked into the office.

"Good morning. Please come in." The producer of the concert said and I pushed the door wider. "These are the details. Have a look as we wait for the rest to arrive." Min Ji and Bom were already there and they looked up from the sheet of paper and smiled when I came in. I smiled back and took a seat. Many artists were participating in this event. 2NE1, So Nyeo Shi Dae, Beast, MBLAQ, Big Bang, 2AM, KARA and many more. I saw the details of the stage and it was a lot bigger than normal. I'm anticipating it already. Soon, the other groups came, one by one. Sandara were absent because of their schedules. Then the meeting started. We discussed about the songs we would like to perform and decide on who to do the opening and the ending. It was decided that 2NE1 would do the opening and Big Bang would do the ending. Both from YG family... Me? I was scheduled as the last third performer. Right after MBLAQ. My leg was so swollen that it hurts with my shoe wrapping around it. I beared the pain and concentrated. After a long and tedious 6-hours discussion, the meeting finally ended. I was packing my stuff when the others walked passed me to the door.

"We will take our leave first." Min Ji waved to me while Bom bowed. I stood up and bowed back and only sat down when the door closed. I slowly stuffed the documents back into the envelop and into my bag. Ever so slowly, I stood up, pushing the chair back. I walked slowly and carefully, trying not to limp. I ignored the stingy pain and reached for the doorknob.

Finally, I reached the multi-storey carpark. I dug for the keys in my bag as I strolled towards my car. When I finally found it, I pulled it out and looked up to the direction of the HyunDai. My attention went to the guy in shades, leaning against the wall just behind my car. His dressing was weird. The hood of his black padded jacket was over his head and he was carrying a light blue bagpack on his back. What made it worse was, he was enjoying an ice cream, earpieces on, his eyes fixed on his phone as he touched the screen. I immediately knew who this weirdo was. I went beside him, nudging his shoulders.

"Oh, hey... You're here." He pulled one of the earpieces off.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, eyeing him from head to toe. "People might think you are trying to steal my car." I joked.

"I have a Mercedes already..." He stated and his lips.

"And why are you in this attire? You weren't like that just now." I remember him in a simple graphic tee and a biker jacket on during the conference. He looked like a thief wrapping himself with clothing, trying to hide his features from the public.

"It's cold..."

"And what are you eating?" I chuckled softly as I asked.

"Ice cream are meant to be consumed during winter. Cold stuff releases the cold in our body..."

"That's what I told you. Don't copy word for word." I eyed him. How dare he used my line... He laughed, finishing the ice cream and tossed the stick into the bin nearby.

"I have something for you. Get in." He 'ordered' me to get into my own car. Gosh... That's my car! I unlocked the doors and went to the driver's seat, turning on the engine. He sat beside me and ped his bag. I did not look at him as I was busy unbuckling the seatbelt. "Here." I turned to him and saw a shoe box in his hands. I gave him a confused look. He opened it to reveal a pair of white Fila sports shoes with the heels in the colour of sweet pink. "Wear this for outdoors filming in the future." He reached for my knees, hinting me to lift my foot.

"But why pink?" I asked. Not that I don't like it. It's just that I would not choose light colours for my shoes. I lifted my leg a little and pulled off my shoe and reached for the shoe in his hands.

"I know it's not your style. But it's not the time to think about this. This design is the best for staying outdoors for long periods." He dodged my hand and held my ankle in place. "There's only light blue and light pink. You wouldn't like light blue right?" I smiled, glad that he knows my taste.

"I can do it myself." I stopped his hands and reached for the shoes.

"Tsk." He narrowed his eyes at me, pulling the shoe away from my grip. I pouted. I winced a little when he inserted my foot into the shoe as he tightened his hold on my ankle. "I'm sorry...!" He immediately loosened his grip as he looked up at me. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. It's okay." I said. Slowly and more gently this time, he pushed my foot in. "But there's this saying that when a person gives another person shoes, that another person would leave." I said as I watched him tied the laces then reached for my other leg. I removed the shoe and positioned myself facing him. I waited for him to reply. He took the last shoe from the box.

"You believe in that?" He asked. He stopped what he was doing, looking at me.

"No." I shook my head. "I just happened to remember it."

"Then that's it." He smiled and wore the shoe for me. He tightened the shoe lace and tied a ribbon. "Okay." He smiled again to me and placed the box aside.

"Thank you." I said, seriously touched by it. He even helped me wear the shoes. How many guys would do this for a girl?

"No problem." He patted my fringe. "See." My eyes followed to where he was pointing and saw that he was wearing the light blue one of the same design. My eyes widened in amazement, like a kid who saw something for the first time. "These are not sponsered. I went to the shop to purchase them." He told me. This made me more touched.

"Would you wear the pink one if I was fine with the blue one from the start?" I smiled.

"Do you want to change it? I can wear the pink ones. No problem. I have shirts to match those." He stated.

"I'm just asking. I like these." I pointed to my new shoes. "Thank you." He smiled back and held my face, leaning in for a quick peck on my lips. My heart beated so quickly. Although this was not the first time he kisses me, but because he doesn't do it often, it really makes my cheeks burned. I don't blushed so the only way to know whether I'm shy or not is to feel my cheeks. First, he was so sweet to put on the shoes for me, now, he kissed me on the lips...! God, how am I going to drive?

"Are you blushing?" He caught me staring at him. I snapped back and before I could quickily face the front, his hand held my cheek again, this time feeling the heat. I quickly turned away, breaking the contact. I heard muffled chuckles from him. God... It's so embarassing! I avoided his eyes, my head slightly bowed to the front, using my hair that flowed down to cover the side of my face. Then, he swept them behind my ears, causing me to turn to him. My eyes widened to see his face so close to mine, and before I could turn back to the front or even back away, he pecked on my lips again. My eyes widened bigger and my hand automatically went up to my mouth. "Does this make you blushed harder?" He felt my cheek again and probably I did blushed harder and he chuckled louder. I hit on his chest playfully and turned to the front, closing my eyes, embarassment slowly consumed me. Why am I acting as though I just dated him for three days when we were actually together for three years. Even couples who dated for three months won't blush like me. Goodness... Just make me disappear! His laughter just go on and on while I was cursing myself for being like an idiot.

"You're so adorable..." He messed my hair which made me more embarassed. He went on to pinch my nose.

"Oppa, just stop it..." I said softly. How can he still tease me... He sure is enjoying...
-
"Okay okay." He finally stopped. "But what's there to blush...? You're making me embarassed..."

"Gosh... I'm the one here embarassed. Why should you be embarassed?" I turned to him, pointing to myself.

"I mean, it's not as if it's the first time we kissed. What's wrong with you?" His lips curved upwards, looking striaght into my eyes. I covered my face and faced down.

"Stop looking at me like that..." I cried softly and heard loud chuckles from him. "Ah...! Stop it...!" I cried louder this time.

"Okay okay. Remove your hand..." He reached for my wrist, gently tugging it down. His voice still sounded as if he was suppressing laughters but I just let my hands down.

"It's my first time seeing your face turned pinkish..." He tilted his head as he inched nearer to 'examine' my cheeks. I don't know he meant it or he was just purely joking.

"Oppa!" I raised my voice, backing away. He's still teasing me! I turned to look at the window next to me. God, did I really blushed for the first time in life? I stared at the reflection of me and tried to see if my face was flushed. I was in my own world that I didn't even notice Seung Hyun left the car and went to my side. Pulling the handle, the door swung out and I stiffed at the touch of the cold air.

"Sorry, I have something on. Can I borrow your car?" He pulled me out. What? He's chasing me out? I stared at him wide-eyed. The next thing I knew was that he led me to the passenger seat and pushed me in. He hopped on and buckled the seatbelt. What's now? I thought he had something on?

"Oppa." I called. He looked up at me, hands already at the steering wheel.

"Hm?"

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Going to MBC station. What's wrong?"

"Then what am I doing here?" He looked at me, puzzled by my question.

"This is your car. Of course you have to be here. If not, how am I going to return it to you?"

"I mean, I can drive you there. Do you need to switch places?" I still don't understand what he was thinking. Then, he smiled to himself. My eyes narrowed, more confused this time.

"I guess I made you think the wrong way. You thought I was chasing you out, leaving you alone in this cold carpark?" His head slightly cocked to the side.

"Isn't that what you are intending to do?" I asked innocently.

"That's why I said you are cute." He laughed. "How would I possibly do that? What do you treat me as? It's negative 8 outside you know?" I nodded, although I still don't know what he meant. "How are you suppose to drive with your leg swollen?"

"Huh?"

"I will drive to the station. In the mean time, you rest. I will return the car back to you. I will not steal it okay?" He saw my confused look and sighed. "What I mean is, I will drive there instead of you so your leg won't hurt. You can drive back when I dropped off so you rest first." He said clearly and my stupid brain finally understand.

"Ah...! You should said it right from the start...!"

"Must I be so direct? You don't used to be this slow..." He narrowed his eyes, as if to be pissed off.

"It's because I thought you are going to chase me out of my car that I got so dumbfolded." I defended. "I'm about to call you a jerk."

"Je-jerk?" His eyes widened.

"No... I mean..." I tried to explain but I gave up, not knowing how to start. "Sorry. I've mistaken you." I apologised, looking down.

"I will remember what you said today. You have to pay in the future. The thought of me chasing you out even crossed your mind..." He stepped on the paddle and the car headed out of the carpark.

"How would I know...?!" I retorted, feeling so wrong. I mean, I know he isn't this kind of person but when someone came to you saying he needs to borrow your car and pull you out, of course you would thought he is throwing you out. He isn't this kind of person so when I thought he was actually leaving me alone in the cold stunned me.

"A moment ago, you are all shy and flushed and the next, you're so loud." He said as he turned to the other lane.

"What? Loud?" I questioned, eyes widened.

"If not, you're soft?" He eyed me. I lost. I always lose when we were bickering. Feeling bitter that I lost once again, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms infront of my chest, looking out of the window. "Hey..." He called, noticing my change. I ignored him. "Jung ah..." I still refused to answer him and continued to pretend I was mad. This made him stopped the car at the side of the road, in an expressway, which was unexpected to me. Before he could start talking, my phone rang beeped and I turned to the backseat to retrieve my bag. I dug out the phone and when I did that, something dropped out. I was about to pick it up but Seung Hyun was faster than me. He picked the 'something' and looked at it.

"Here." He handed it to me and when I looked at it, it was an instant photo of me, Ji Yong and Ga Ho. I smiled at the picture. Ga Ho is really a cutie. He always looks sleepy... Haha! Ji Yong and I both put on puppy faces and, honestly, we looked a little like a couple. I peeked at Seung Hyun for his reaction but he looked fine.

"Ga Ho looks so funny here." I laughed as I said. Although I said I'm afraid of dogs, I like Ga Ho more compared to Charlie. Charlie is active and always goes close to people when he saw them. But Ga Ho is quiet, often alone in a corner, if not, he would be in Ji Yong's arms. I have not seen him run, chase anyone before. He is just not active. When I see him lying in his 'bed', I would want to him. It's human instinct. Would you want to touch a dog which made you want to hide the moment you see him? Seung Hyun said Charlie is happy to see me so he always my legs and gets on his hind legs when I visited their house. This made me really scared and I just quickly hide behind Seung Hyun or run away.

"Charlie would be sad to hear you say that." He smiled, leaning in to look at the photo.

"Oppa's puppy's face suits him! He looks so cute!" I continued to say. I would always smile at Ji Yong's puppy's face. He's cute, that's why. I'm not a flirt, just that we were that close to take such photos. That day, when I went for my night practice, the other members went back while he stayed back alone to practise more. So we just chatted until my trainer returned. I looked up at Seung hyun to see him staring at the photo, ignoring me. His expression doesn't look right. Did I just saw him gritting his teeth? I tried not to laugh. I made him jealous! I clammed my lips and looked back at the photo again. "He sweated so much and Ga Ho bit my towel and gave it to him. The both of them are so cute right?" I smiled, my smile eyes appeared. Looking up, I saw him fixing his gaze on me, watching as I smiled. It's so fun to , seeing him jealous. Take that, Seung Hyun! My turn to tease! "What?" I asked, seeing him staring at me. His eyes unreadable.

"Ji Yong really takes care of Ga Ho. Aren't they cute?" He asked back, taking the photo from my hand to have a closer look.

"Of course!" He looked up from the picture. "When Ji Yong kisses Ga Ho, Ga Ho would snuggled closer to him." My eyes widened in amazement. I totally forget that I was initially making Seung Hyun jealous. Mentioning on how cute the both of them are, I got excited because, they are really cute! "Ga Ho would then-" I gasped, eyes widened when Seung Hyun cut me off with a passionate kiss. One of his hands at the back of my neck while the other cupping my cheek, lips rubbing against mine. My hands went to his arms, pushing him off a little. I don't even have strength to even exert more force. I was just so shock. His kiss made me weak, my mind went blank. I stared at his closed eyes, taking in his breath full of cigarette smell. He kissed me! Oh my god! When he pulled away, I was still in a state of shock. He released me, leaning back on the seat slightly running his fingers inside his hair as he looked down at his legs. Why is he shy? I took a deep breath, trying to steady my breathings. I turned to face the front. The atmosphere completely turned awkward. I suddenly started to curse myself for making him jealous, but I was also happy at the same time. My heart was beating so quickly...!

"You blushed again?" I turned to see him facing me once again. Then he clammed his lips, trying hard not to laugh. "I think I should start kissing you more. I love to see you blush." He chuckled, calmly starting the car again. Wasn't he getting all shy just a freaking minute ago? No! 30 seconds ago! And now he had recovered from it already? When I'm still here so shy that I couldn't even speak?! I quietly picked up the fallen photo that had fallen beside my foot and put it in my bag.

"I don't feel like seeing that photo again." He glanced at me, his tone serious again. I nodded, zipping my bag and hugged it. He was becoming possessive again. Usually I would critisize, but since the mood was like this, I can't start defending myself. When we reached, he stopped the car at the parking lot and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Can you drive back?" He asked.

"Yeah. No problem." I nodded, unbuckling my seatbelt as well. He nodded and stayed in his seat, not getting out. "Not going?"

"My manager said he would call when he reached. Then I will go in." I nodded again. That was when his phone rang.

"Yeobosaeyo?" He started. "Okay. Thanks for the reminder." He rested his elbow on the window and supported his cheek with his hand. "She's with me. Why?" He eyed me, which I responded with a wonderingly look. "Okay. Got it. Thanks ya." He turned to me as he pushed his phone into his pocket. "Ji Yong said the time to meet had change. You did not reply his text." I quickly reached for my phone in my bag. Gosh, after that unexpected kiss, I forgot about the text...!

From Ji Yong,

Hey. Something clogged up so I can only meet you at 11PM. Sorry.

I replied.

To Ji Yong,

Hello oppa. Okay, no problem. I have no night practice today so I shall see you then.

I dropped the phone back into my bag and when I looked up, I saw Seung Hyun looking at me.

"What? It's about work." I made myself clear first. He knows it too, so why is he looking at me as if I'm cheating behind his back?

"Did I say anything?" He asked.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" I retorted.

"Like what?" He asked further.

"Like... I'm cheating on you. Like you are jealous." I stated. Then, he looked away. "You're jealous right? That I like Ga Ho more than Charlie, that I said Ji Yong oppa is cute instead of you." I just hit his point and smiled victoriously.

"I'm not!" He retorted.

"You are even jealous on behalf of Charlie and you are denying it?" I eyed him, can't help but smile a little. He avoided my eyes. "Aigoo. Just admit it. What's wrong with being crazy over me?" I continued to make fun of him. I'm going to win this time...! "I can tell through your kiss. That kiss..." I reminded. I totally forgotten about all the shyness and awkwardness I felt earlier. I just love to see him in silence. Silence means consent...

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. I really couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed out loud.

"You are... You look so funny...!" I lifted my legs to the seat and hugged them, burying my face. I can't seem to feel the pain at my ankle anymore. I don't know is it the shoes or that I'm really so into the laughing that I didn't notice. "Why are you jealous over Ji Yong oppa? You know we are like brothers..." I looked up and said between my chuckles. Yes, Ji Yong and I are like brothers. We are like how he was like when he and the members were together. I was like laughing hysterically when his phone rang again. He picked up the phone and began to look out for something outside the car, leaning forward as his head turned to and fro. Then, a white car drove past us.

"He's here." Seung Hyun said, grabbing his bag from the back. "Bye." He rubbed my arm before opening the door. "Becareful on the way back." He turned back and said. I nodded and he got off. I got off as well to go to the other side. He was about 10 steps away from me when he walked back. He caught my wrist from the back and came infront of me. "Don't hang out too late with Ji Yong. I'm watching..." He 'warned'. I chuckled softly.

"I got it..." My hand went to hold his face. "Don't think too much and let jealousy get the better of you. Concentrate on your work. Fighting." I patted his cheek before pulling back. I saw his eyes through his shades and they looked better than those jealous ones. "Go on in." He smiled and let go of my wrist, then walked off. I smiled at his back before going back into the car. Looking at my watch, I realised I was going to be late for the meeting with a producer. Taking my shades off, I the engine and drove off.
---
Hi. Back with another update. Sorry for the delay. I promise to update earlier but I only updated today. Anyway, thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. ^^

P.S. It seems that Winglin is have a problem here. Readers have complained to me that they can't load the page and some even have the risk of contacting virus when attempting to load this page. May I know if there are any other websites to post my stories? Thanks. Oh ya, I have some photos from the vacation that I would like to share. Feel free to have a look. http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1201906542

To Fish, Hi. Yes, I would write about the drama. Since one reader already requested for me to start a story on that, the more I would want to write. I promise I would do that. :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 10:18PM, 221210
Stopped at '-', 11:58PM, 221210

Continued- 8:40PM, 231210
Ended- 11:44PM, 231210