Chapter 19

You And I 2

===

Once we arrived back in Korea, it was already around midnight.

"Hungry?" Seung Hyun asked as we were exiting the arrival hall.

"Hm. A little."

"How about we put our things down first then grab something to eat?" I nodded.

"Okay. Where to meet you?"

"I will fetch you at your place."

"Hm." Then we separated ways. I went back home, hauling my luggage back into my room and started to unpack while waiting for Seung Hyun's text. Upon receiving the message that he was already here, I set everything aside and grabbed my bag, leaving.

"What do you want to eat? I know an eatery which operates until three in the morning." Seung Hyun said, already moving out to the main road.

"Let's go there then." I don't know where he was going, neither do I know where the place was. I should feel unfamiliarity as I looked out at the streets, but the more we proceed, the more I felt the place familiar. Worst of all, I got an ominous feeling. Brushing off the thought, I assumed myself as sensitive.

"Here we are." Seung Hyun's voice pulled me back form my trance. He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door, which I quickly followed suit. Getting out, I only saw the sole eating house still open for business. But that was not it. I stared at the store as an unexplainable fear started kicking in. It was only when a man in the store happened to turn and I thought our eyes met did everything rushed back to me. I stepped back on repulse, eyes slightly widened. My hand went behind me to feel for the handle of the door while my gaze fixed on the man. He did not break the contact, like he remembered me.

"What's wrong?" Seung Hyun noticed my face turned pallid, fear reflecting from my eyes. Only when he held my arm did I snapped my eyes away from the man and turned to him, jerking back at his touch. "What's in your mind? Why are you sweating?" He reached for my forehead but the moment I felt his fingertips, I slapped his hand away instantly and quickly pulled the door opened. He watched me in shock, stopping the door in time before I slammed it shut.

"What's wrong?" He asked again, starting to panic at my sudden change. "Are you feeling unwell?"

"Start the car." I managed to say between my heavy breathings. My voice was shaky and I tried to calm my nerves. Seung Hyun continued to stare at me. "Start the car right now!" I raised my voice, snapping at him. Roughly pushing his hand away, I slammed the door shut, ignoring the fact that I surprised him more by shouting. When he got inside, he turned to me to check and drove off after seeing that I was staring at the front all the while.

"Jung ah, are you okay?" He glanced at me. His voice didn't seem to be registered in my brain as all I could hear were my heavy breathings and rapid heartbeats. Those terrifying memories etched in my mind and I couldn't get them off. Soon, tears came and I didn't bother to wipe them off. When I felt a hand on my arm, I freaked out and gasped, frantically pushing it off. Please, don't do anything to me... Once again shocked by me, Seung Hyun reached for my hand. I turned to him, looking fearful.

"What is it?" Worry painted on his face, looking almost like he was pleading me to tell him. "Did you see something?" I closed my eyes shut only to see the scenes eight years back. Hurriedly opening my eyes again, I was panting from extreme fear and anxiety.

"Bring me home. Please..." Bigger droplets and tear fell as I broke down crying, hugging myself. Helpless about the situation, Seung Hyun could only abide.

I did not noticed when the car stopped. I was caught by surprised and immediately became alert when the door at my side opened.

"We have arrived." Seung Hyun's soft and gentle voice rang in my ears and I allowed him to help me out. I scanned my surroundings and when I thought I saw the man from before heading towards us, dressed in a black coat with the hoodie over his head, I quickly stepped back and turned around, accidentally stumbling due to the urgency as I wanted to run for my life.

"Are you okay?" Seung Hyun caught my arm to prevent me from falling. I burst into tears again, hastily pushing his hands away.

"Please don't...! Don't touch me...! No...!" I don't know why, but there were hands grabbing me all the time right after I pushed them off. "Please don't hurt me..."

"Jung ah, what happened? You are scaring me. Jung ah...!" He shook me but I was so overwhelmed by my emotions that I refused to look up at him, afraid that I will see the man. Successfully pulling my arms away, I dashed into the building, racing for the lift. Punching the button repeatedly in a high speed, I only stopped when the door opened and I bolted in and quickly pressed the button for the doors to close. Just a little more till they were fully closed, the doors opened again. I dreaded this. I stepped back until my back hit the wall. I don't care who that person was. I just need to be alone. To be away. I was just scared of everyone.

"Don't come near me!" I screamed when we were alone in the enclosed lift. "Don't touch me!" I cried again when I was caught by him.

"Jung ah! It's me!" I just shook my head, eyes remained tightly shut as I struggled with my head hanging low. "Calm down!" A hand cupped my cheek and I thought I stiffened but relaxed again when familiarity hit me. Opening my eyes slowly to see Seung Hyun watching me with a mixture of shock, worry and anxiety, I was relieved. He's not here... "It's just me... Seung Hyun." Hanging my head low again, tears flowed uncontrollably. Relieved... It must have shocked him, but it was not like I can rely everything to him like nothing happened. I started sobbing hard and a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"I'm here... No one is hurting you..." He said quietly, his voice aiding me to calm me down more. He pulled away, one arm still around my waist as he turned to press the button for the 15 storey. His arm arm never left my shoulders as he kept me close to him. He then guided me to my unit and allowed me to key in the pin before the door clicked and he pushed it open. I scanned the living room to see if anyone was inside before entering. I became such a paranoid that I don't even dare to enter my room in fear of someone would pounce on me. I followed Seung Hyun to the kitchen, afraid to be left alone.

"I will get you water." He gently pushed me down to a chair and turned to pour a glass of water. Handing me the glass, he squatted infront of me and watched as I took slow gulps of the clear liquid. He didn't ask anything, perhaps scared that I would break down again. Gently, he patted the side of my head as he took the glass and placed it on the table after I had drank enough. He held my hands.

"Are you feeling better?" I nodded, still having a little difficulties breathing from all the crying. "Shall I call for some food?" He asked and my eyes darted to him.

"No!" I shrieked, surprising him yet again. He stared at me with wide eyes while I glared back at him. "No one else should know where I stay. Especially deliverymen!" I snapped sharply.

"Okay..." He replied gently, reaching for my hand again. "I cook something then?" I nodded twice and he stood up, turning to the stove. He opened the cabinets and refridgerator  to see what were available. I watched him pulled out packets of ramyun and frozen meat. There weren't much fresh food at my place so he only found cucumbers since I was still on that diet. He sliced them and dumped them in the pot of cooking ramyun while the meat were cooking in the toaster. It was so my style. I have been living like this. Supper was done quickly as the table before me was set.

"Let's eat these for now. I will bring you out for better meals tomorrow." I picked up the chopsticks as he said, pulling the noodles out from my bowl. Seeing that I was back to normal, he started to eat. Supper was in dead silence. Since I was not in a good mood, I won't bother, but for Seung Hyun, I think most likely he is going to suffer from indigestion.

"Are you full?" He asked when I stopped eating. Only a quarter of the portion was gone. I nodded and he placed his chopsticks down and came to me, bending down to my eye level. "I will clean everything. Do you want to sit outside?"

"Don't bother about me. Just continue eating."

"I'm full already." He gave a gentle smile and went to clear the table while I remained on the chair, watching him. When he was about to finish washing the dishes, I heard a door slammed closed and literally jumped, spinning my head back to stare at the empty living room and the hallway which linked to the rooms. Here I go again, freaking out. I tightly tugged on Seung Hyun's shirt, hiding behind him.

"He's here...!" Instantly, I could feel hot tears up in my eyes.

"No one is here..." He tried to pull me to the front but I kept shaking my head, my face pressed against his back. "It's just the wind..." He turned to me, tring to calm me down. What wind is he referring to? Who the hell will leave he windows open when it is winter? Am I that stupid? I refused to listen to anything and he had to hug me to make me relax.

"We are the only ones here... See..." He pulled back and I peeked out and really, there was no one.

"The room..." I whimpered, still not convinced. He gripped my hand tight and my another free hand clutched his shirt, following behind him as he made his way to the rooms. My grip went tighter as he opened the door to my room.

"Safe and sound. No one." He gently pulled me to look inside the room. It was empty and the window was not fully closed. I silently heaved a sigh of relief when everything in my room was still. Calming down, I remembered that after turning on the heater just now before going out again, I felt a little warm when packing and opened the window a little. I was indeed the stupid one. Seung Hyun stepped in and slid the window shut.

"What's the use of turning on the heater when the window is opened?" He asked with a smile before pulling me out. Looking at my unconvinced expression, he brought me to check on every room just to let me be in peace. Slightly relieved, I sat down on the sofa. He then settled down beside me.

"If you need someone to talk to, just know that I'm always here." He started softly, looking at me with a gentle gaze. I looked away. Just by him saying this, it reminded me of everything. Inhaling deeply to ease the nervousness, I looked down on my lap as I hugged myself. Strong hands pinning me down. Disturbing weight on top of me as hot breath brushed against my neck. My body tensed as I clearly remembered the feeling that day. Panicking again, a tear escaped and I opened my eyes.

"Shh... Don't cry..." Seung Hyun's thumb brushed the tear off. I pushed his hand away, feeling disgusted. Disgusted by myself.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked when I started sobbing again. "You can tell me and I will help you." I shook my head, grasping for air.

"What is it? I'm worried sick." His hands were off me when I consistently pushed them away. When I stood up, wanting to lock myself in the room, I was gripped on the shoulders and hugged from behind.

"Don't touch me. I'm so disgusting..." I choked on my words, a hand pushing his hands away from my stomach while the other covering my face as I cried. I was turned around and Seung Hyun stared at me.

"What are you talking about? You are not."

"I am...! You don't know anything!" I slapped his arms away but his grip was vice-like.

"I don't know anything. But one thing I am very sure of. No way you are disgusting." His voice stern and firm.

"You just don't understand..." I cried in desperation and was been pulled into his arms.

"Then tell me. My heart is aching so much. Tell me." He tightened his hold as he said quietly. I continued crying. Wanting me to reveal everything needed a lot of courage. I hesistated. Not telling anyone before, I don't know if I should break the news which I wanted to hide so badly. What if he doesn't like me anymore? What if he feels that I'm dirty and worthless? What if he wants to break up with me?

"I will listen. No matter what it is, I won't do any comment. I won't judge you." I took a deep breath, closing my eyes before I started weakly.

"I was almost ..."

-

Flashback

It was eight years ago when I arrived in Korea for the first month. Because I was cash tight at the moment, I decided to stop staying in hotels and motels. I failed the auditions to be a trainee and I had to survive so I worked in an eatery serving grilled meat. The owner allowed me to stay in the store as the usual business ended late. He was so nice. Which job provides meals and even accomodation? To repay his kindness, I worked hard and put in my all during my working hours. I was always alert since I was in a foreign land, but I did trust my boss. I mean, he didn't do anything that pick up my suspicion. I thought he was a decent man. How wrong I was...

Business had ended that day and I was arranging the tables before wanting to sleep at the counter. Suddenly when I was pushing in the chairs, I heard footsteps. I turned and recognised my boss even though the lights were off.

"Mr Lim, why are you here?" I asked with a smile.

"I forget something." He went to the counter and picked up a bunch of keys laying there. I smiled and went back to arranging the things on the table top when I sensed something. I turned again and saw Mr Lim watching me as his smile was quite... Creepy. I managed to smile briefly and quickly turned back. When I turned around again to move to the another table, he was already before me. I jumped, surprised.

"M-Mr Lim..." He didn't say anything and only closed the gap between us, bending down to my neck. I was so shock. I screamed and shouted, trying to push him off with all my strength but he was too strong for me. I was pinned to the table easily, his offending weight on top of me as he kept attacking the skin of my neck as he d my body. Terrified, I shrieked when he tugged roughly on my shirt and a few buttons fell off. I kicked, slapped, wriggled and struggled but nothing helped. I frantically felt the table, trying to reach for anything. His grip on my wrists loosed when he grabbed my leg and hooked it up. Gripping on something which ended up to be a metal container used to contain the chopsticks, I swung hard it towards his head. He stumbled and fell to the floor, in pain. I quickly pushed myself up and ran for the back door. He was giving chase. I know. I heard footsteps and quickened my pace, clutching my shirt which was partially open to prevent any exposure of my skin and dashed down the silent street.

That was why I grew to fear darkness. It reminds me of the terrifying memories and feelings.

End of flashback.


Since that day, I have never returned to that place. I don't dare. Even when I became a singer, I didn't return. I had kept his secret for so long and I had never even dreamt that Seung Hyun will be the first to know. I guess it was all fated.


Seung Hyun stiffened and tightened his grip as he relaxed a few moments after, heaving a deep breath.

"He touched me everywhere... I'm not like you thought..." I choked on my words. "Let me go. Don't touch me..." My weak, trembling arms pushed him but he didn't barge.

"Listen." He pulled away just to see me. Tilting my chin up when I refused to, he looked into my eyes. "I don't care. Nothing changed."

"I'm not as pure as you thought...! I'm so ashamed of myself! I feel so dirty!" I cried, tears of disgust and frustration flowed as I scratched my arms, trying to forget the disgusting feeling I got when the thought of the man touching me came.

"Don't...!" He caught my wrists. "Don't you dare feel that way." His voice loud and firm. I wriggled out of his grip and squatted down, burying my face in my palms.

"How ugly... How disgusting..." I cried helplessly. I wasn't and I was already this hurt. I don't know how those people who were could endure such pain and terror.

"No... That's absolutely not true." He said as he embraced me.  His hand wrapped around my head to bring it close to his chest while the other on my back. "You're the purest person I have ever met. Whatever happened in the past doesn't change the fact." I continued crying. The scar in my heart will never disappear. He caressed my head and patted my back.

"Don't cry anymore. I love you." Kissing the top of my head, I looked up and he pecked again on my forehead. "Every part of you, is still as pure as ever."

"No..." Shaking my head in denial, tears poured out when I closed my eyes.

"That's why I like having skinship with you so much." He ignored my reply and wiped my tears with a small smile. "Because it feels so right." Moved, I looked up at him with teary eyes, feeling thankful and leaned up as I threw myself to him. He held me tight against his body, leaning down and snuggled deep into the crook of my neck, like he was in pain too.

"It's the past already. Don't let it haunts you." He said, running his fingers along my hair. I cried more, trying to fight off the horrifying memories. "I'm here... No one can harm you..." He reassured agin, patting my back.

I sat between Seung Hyun's legs as he hugged me from behind with his back leaning against the wall. We had been in this position for quite some time since the time when I started to go insane. Breaking the almost forever silence, he spoke again as he leaned down to rest his chin on my shoulder.

"So what do you want to do?" I turned to the side with confused eyes. "Shall I report it to the police?"

"No..." I shook my head almost immediately, my voice still soft as I grabbed his hand. "Don't... Please..."

"Okay." He reached up to my arm to sooth me. "But why?"

"W-what if the media knows about this? I don't want that... Just... Forget about it." He sighed.

"Okay then. Anything you say." He gave a brief nod before tightening his embrace. I know he didn't approve of my decision but neither do he want to hurt me further. "Are you tried? Shall I put you to bed?" He helped me up and tucked me in bed, pulling up the blanket.

"I will be right here. Rest assured and sleep." He sat on the floor beside the bed and patted my stomach. Both of us stared into each other's eyes. "Close your eyes. Get some rest, Jung ah." I closed my eyes, exhaling deeply. I started to open my eyes again as one of my hands reached out of the blanket and held Seung Hyun's hand on my stomach. His other hand came to caress the side of my head, gripping my hand tighter.

"Oppa..." My voice a whisper.

"Hm?" Still coming out soft of soothing, he hummed gently. The aftershock had not subside and I couldn't get to sleep. I just shook my head lightly. "Be good and have some sleep." Shifting towards the inner side of the bed, I turned to him and he took the message as he stood up and got under the blanket. He lied down and pulled me close to him.

"Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere." He kissed me on the forehead as I closed my eyes. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep.

My sleep was disturbed by a faint ringing tone. To be exact, it was the alarm set on my phone. I shifted as I opened my eyes, realising that Seung Hyun was still sleeping at my side. I gently pulled his arm away from my waist and climbed off the bed. I found my phone in my bag on the sofa. It was 6AM and the first schedule of the day starts at 8AM. As I was washing up, the events of yesterday returned. I still feel scared but not as much as before. Having a quick shower, I came out as I wiped my hair dry. I walked into my room, seeing Seung Hyun still sleeping on the bed.

"Oppa..." I called when I get no response after patting him a few times. Calling him again, I shook him lightly. He groaned before turning his body to the other side. Tsk... I stood up and went to the dresser, turning on the hairdryer to dry my hair. I usually just wipe my hair dry, but since he doesn't want to wake up... Through the corner of my eyes, I saw that he had sat up, looking irritated as he eyed me sharply.

"What, are you pissed?" He brushed his hair roughly to wake himself up before getting off the bed. He then turned to stare at me like he remembered something. Coming to embrace me lightly, he quietly asked.

"How are you?" I instantly knew what he meant and nodded.

"Hm. Much better already. Thanks." I pulled away and continued. "I gave you a scare, didn't I?" He just smiled. "Go wash up. I placed a new toothbrush at the sink." Smiling again, he gave a nod before going out. I followed him out and went to prepare breakfast. There was nothing much to prepare since I don't have fresh foods and plus, time was running out. I spreaded butter on a slice of bread, then placed another slice on top of it. I continued to make more sandwiches and brought coffee to the table. The water had stopped running in the bathroom as I was in the midst of reading news on the iTouch as I waited for Seung Hyun.

"Are you okay wearing back the same shirt?" I asked when he stepped out, wiping his hair.

"Since it's winter, I guess it's not a problem." He came to the table, hanging the towel on the chair as he sat down. "What have you prepared?"

"This is my house. There's nothing to eat." He laughed softly, picking up a sandwich before taking a bite. "Sorry."

"What for? But you," He eyed the sandwich, then back at me. "You are on diet. Even having butter is already a secret but now, the spread is seriously thick." He commented and I stuck out my tongue playfully.

"Actually, I like the spread to be the thicker, the better. The best is, super thick." He clicked his tongue a few times, shooting me a dirty look. Shaking his head in disapproval, he continued to eat. I pouted and ate mine. I will just eat like this for a few days. Shh...

"Why?" He turned to me when I was silent for some time.

"Nothing." I replied. "You're just too sensitive." I know he was worried for my feelings towards the events earlier on, but well... I guess I just need time.

"You will keep the secret for me, right? The issue eight years ago." I asked again. He nodded as he hummed.

"Who else knows about this?"

"No one. Only you and I. Not even Jin Hye unnie."

"Then this is really our secret." He flashed a faint smile, caressing the back of my hand with his thumb as a comfort. I nodded and we continued our breakfast.

"What time will you end today?" He asked casually in the midst of eating.

"I don't know. Need to start recording. The duet with Ji Yong oppa. The drama and the new group thing. I don't think I have much time these few weeks."

"Then we have the same fate then." He smiled. "If I have time, I will let you know. Your kitchen needs some grocery stock up." I chuckled softly, nodding.

Seung Hyun also had schedules around eight so we went different ways with our cars. I headed to the agency immediately and started to record the songs. Ji Yong had faxed me the song he composed for me. It was sad and just, great. The following two days, I was concentrating on finishing the recording of all songs. Seung Hyun had been calling and texting to check if I was feeling okay since he knew about my secret and was concerned for my feelings. At the last day of the recording, when I was getting ready to leave after completing the last song for my comeback album, Seung Gi came.

"Let's go." I nodded and grabbed my bag, following him out.

"Seung Ri- ssi had not told the students about this. So we will just to and know more about them." Seung Gi explained as we were in his car.

"Oppa, let me drive." I said when we were heading back into the car after getting a toilet break at the rest station.

"Do you know the way?"

"You can just tell me the directions." I walked to the driver's seat when he stopped me.

"Then how am I supposed to sleep when I have to point left and right all the time? I will drive." He lightly pushed me away and got in. I scoffed and rolled my eyes with a smile before getting in from the other side.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked as we continued on the journey.

"I have slept for quite a number of hours today. You're lucky." He glanced at me. "You have been busy for the past few days. Sleep."

"I will just nap for five minutes."

"Hm." He glanced and nodded, turning down the volume of the radio. I adjusted the seat and pulled it back, lying down. Closing my eyes, I quickly drifted off to sleep.

"Jung ah..." I felt someone shaking me lightly. Stirring, my eyes fluttered slowly to see Seung Gi unbuckling his seatbelt.

"My five minutes nap became how many hours?" I asked as I smiled lazily, sitting up.

"Two hours." We chuckled softly as we opened the doors, stepping out.

"Seung Ri Academy..." I read the name of the unit before laughing quietly. "He is serious when he told me his school is named after him..." I muttered, still staring up at the name.

"Let's go." I nodded and walked in together with Seung Gi. The staff there seemed to be expecting our arrival and led us into a room when she saw us. A table and three chairs were in the middle of the small room and a door led to another room which had the label, 'Dance Studio B'.
--
"Here is where the students are." She walked towards Dance Studio B and knocked twice before opening the door. We went inside and the trainer there greeted us. We greeted everyone and moved to the back. The students were glancing back at us once in a while, taken aback and curious at our arrival. Except for one. A male. When his gaze happened to meet mine, he rolled his eyes and he turned away. Woah...

"Oppa, is he the one who danced very well in the video?" I asked softly as my eyes stared at the back of the guy who was uninterested in us.

"It looks like..." Is he so proud because he dances well? I brushed the thought off and turned my attention to the others as the music started again. As everyone started to move and dance to the beat, I can't help but stare at the 'uninterested' guy. The was only one word to describe his dance skills. Impressive. His dance expressed his arrogant and nonchalant personality. We also found a few more potential students and we pointed them out to the trainer. We headed out to the table after and prepared.

"Hello." I smiled brightly as a female stood infront of us. I know who she is. Female rain. The one I praised when I was in Singapore. "Have a seat." I offered and she smiled back awkwardly.

"Do you know who we are?" She nodded and I smiled wider. "Lee Seung Gi-ssi and I are here today because we have a project and we would like to know more about you. May I ask your name?"

"I am No Eun Sung."

"Yes, Eun Sung- ssi." I started, glancing at the notebook infront of me. "I see that you learn Sing and Dance here. How long have you been learning?"

"For about one and a half years." I nodded.

""What interests you in Sing and Dance?"

"It started off as a hobby. I just did it for leisure. But now, it has became a part of me."

"Then what do you want to be in the future?" Seung Gi asked.

"I don't have any plans on that. I'm studying the Biomedicinal course, so maybe something relating that."

"Since singing and dancing have became a part of you, have you ever thought of becoming a singer or a dancer?" She smiled as she shook her head. "Hm... If I offer to debut you, what would you say?" I continued and she seemed taken aback, thinking for awhile before answering.

"The idea has not cross my mind. But since I enjoy singing and dancing, I would put in my all."

"Thank you. That's all we have to ask for now." I smiled, standing up with Seung Gi to show her off. "If we need to, we will contact you again." She smiled and bowed before walking off. I turned back and saw the last student. Uninterested guy. We proceed with the little interview and soon, we left.

We were in a cafe. I was reading the notebook.

"Kim Jung Jun. He's so cool." Seung Gi laughed, shaking his head a little.

"Teenagers at his adolescence years. Rebellious." I said as I read the replies of Kim Jung Jun again.

'Kim Jung Jun, 17."

'Duration and reason for learning Sing and Dance: 2 years. For fun.'

'Future career: I don't know.'

'Thoughts of being a celebrity: I don't care.'

The replies were exactly what he said. Short and sweet. But short till it kind of made people uncomfortable. I sighed, closing the book.

"So how is it?"

"I have three people in mind." I said, picking up the cup and sipped on the latte.

"Does that include Kim Jung Jun?" I nodded and he suddenly became serious. "You really have thoughts of debuting him?"

"I like him." His expression turned horrified.

"You really have a unique taste. What people dislike, you like." I smiled.

"Let's give him a chance." He sat back, placing the cup to his lips.

After that, we went back to the academy and invited them to our agency for a second audition.

"Gwang Ju to Seoul. The train tickets are expensive" Uninterested guy, Jung Jun said in an arrogant way.

"I got it. How about I get someone to fetch you?" I suggested with a small smile. Seung Gi nudged me but I just shook my head lightly to him, stopping him from interfering.

"That's more like it." He finally flashed a smile, but it was a small proud smile. Walking out of the door, he left

"Jung ah, you don't have to..." Seung Gi said softly.

"It's okay." I managed to smile and told the other two students that there will be someone fetching them tomorrow before leaving. I called Yoo Hyun and almost acted cute and pleaded him to be a day chauffeur.

"Thank you so much, oppa. Shall we go and have sashimi? My treat."

"You said it."

"Hm. Find a day."

"I will see you then."

"Okay. Bye."

"That guy better be a good catch." Seung Gi said from beside me, stepping on the gas pedal at the green light.

"He's still young..."

"Just like how out Jung is. Overly good-tempered." I just shrugged with a smile. "So to your place?" I shook my head.

"To the agency. I'm picking up my car and heading to YG. Recording of the duet with Ji Yong oppa."

"Find some time to rest. Take care of your body."

"I will." I smiled.

"You won't. I know you for eight years." He glanced at me and rolled his eyes.

"He he..." I chuckled sheepishly.

"So you better sleep now."

"I got it...!" I shot back and adjusted my seat to lie comfortably. Gosh, he's even nagging. He flashed a small smile when he glanced at me before turning back to the front.

The recording with Ji Yong had ended around midnight and we proceeded with the learning of the dance routine. Actually just little instructions on where to stand and where to move from time to time plus simple dance steps.

"Aren't we progressing too fast?" Ji Yong asked as we rest, sitting on the floor. "We finished the recording and now, gone through the steps. In just one day." I laughed, feeling slightly tired.

"This is our power. We are pros." I playfully boasted.

"Aren't we the best? Best partners ever." He chuckled.

"Hah! Of course!" We were laughing when the door suddenly opened.

"Oppa." I called when Young Bae came in.

"Why are you still here?" Ji Yong asked.

"Teddy Hyung asked for me. I heard you two are here so I came down to see." Young Bae, sitting down as he reached for Ga Ho who came to nudge his leg with his head. He gently rubbed his head as the pet snuggled into his lap. "So how is the progress?"

"Progressing in high speed. Should be able to master everything days before the release." I said as I leaned against the wall and drunk some water.

"That's good news." He smiled. We talked and played, trying to keep ourselves hyper so we won't feel too tried to continue practising.

"Oppa! Why did you upload the video?!" I shrieked when I saw Young Bae's me2day that he posted the video where I sang 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Mariah Carey. I was like so high in the video, fooling and jumping around while Ji Yong was beside me as he drummed the floor to the beat of the music. The caption read, 'To avoid tiredness, we have to stay happy and high!' "Take it down!" I stared at Young Bae with wide eyes.

"Why?" He laughed. "There are comments already." Despite this hour, everyone had started throwing in comments.

'Unnie and oppas are still practising? Please take some rest.'

'Unnie, you sing really well. How can someone's voice be so powerful?'

'Ji Yong oppa, what are you doing?'

"Ji Yong oppa should rap while Jung unnie sings!'

'The atmosphere is really high!'

I only went home around 4 in the morning to have a shower and a nap before going back to the agency for the shooting of jacket photos for the album at 9AM.

"The Samsung Lightning commercial film is released." Jin Hye showed me her phone where she was watching the television.

"Oh? It has released for the first time already?" The stylist teasing my hair asked as she looked at the screen that was infront of me by now. The commercial film's background was black and silver with a little shade of white. With the computer graphic and effects, a strike of lightning appeared on my extended hand and the handphone appeared, spinning slowly. The device was in my control where it showed the functions and the speed of the network. The series emphasised on the high network speed.

"The speed of a lightning." My voice said mysteriously in the video. "Samsung. Lightning."

"It's good..." The stylist smiled. "Jung has really changed a lot. When I first saw you, you were still in high school." I chuckled softly.

"Aigoo..."

"But now, you are able to display all kinds of styles. You never stop growing, which is not all celebrities do."

"Thank you so much, unnie..." I turned to the stylist. "You have been supporting me all the while and dolling me up."

"I'm paid." And we laughed. I stood up and went to Jin Hye, hugging her from behind as she was tapping on her phone screen.

"What's wrong?" She turned but I didn't let her go.

"Thank you unnie, I have always been disobeying you, right?" I asked softly. Gosh, just a little mentioning about the past, I got this emotional.

"Why are you reflecting out of a sudden?" She held my hands and I loosened my grip as she turned around to face me. "Reflect when you get home." One of her hands went to my back and patted. "Don't get your hair messy. Go." I smiled and nodded, going out to continue the shoot.

I rushed out of the van and ran into the building. It was already one and I was half an hour late for the audition. I jogged until I reached the conference room.

"I'm sorry." I bowed to the people. "Sajangnim, I'm sorry..." I bowed profusely to the other staffs and Seung Gi as well, even to the students attending the audition. "I'm terribly sorry."

"Quickly come sit." Seung Gi waved for me and I went over. Gosh... I'm later than the president... My gosh! After everyone settled down again, the audition started. First was the trainee from the agency that Seung Gi and I were fond of. Then the three students from Seung Ri's. They were told to sing and dance on the spot without any music. Seung Gi and I were taking down notes. On my paper, I out one name after we sent the people off.

"Did the two of you choose the people yourselves?" The president asked when Seung Gi and I were in his office.

"Yes." We answered.

"So after the audition, what do you think?"

"Judging by the audition, I would like the group to debut as a three-member group."

"You?" He turned to Seung Gi.

"I think differently from Jung. I would like the group to be a two-member one."

"For the dance group, three members is already not enough. Now two members?" I passed my notebook to the president.

"Even though it is a dance group, I would like this group we are debuting to be special. Idol dance groups are everywhere. The three people I decided are both good in singing and dancing. Not only dancing, I think that the group has to sing well. There is no specific member who sings or dances better. Anyone can be the main vocalist or the main dancer. I feel that only this way, the group will be able to last and go far."

"Yoo Kyung In. No Eun Sung. Kim Jung Jun." The president read off from the notebook. He looked up from it to me. "Kim Jung Jun?"

"Sajangnim," Seung Gi started before I could reply. "I don't think Kim Jung Jun is suitable. He is not passionate enough."

"Yes. I heard the way he answered the questions just now. He is still an immature child. Still rebellious."

" But, Sajangnim..."

"Jung ah, you said it yourself. Passion is important. This boy here, lacks the most important element." The president said.

"The fact that he came for the audition showed that he has interest. Sajangnim, please give him some time." He placed the book on the table and looked at me.

"The thing is, he doesn't want it."

"I will talk to him again. Sajangnim, will you hand this over to me?" I quickly replied.

"By tomorrow. Get it?" I nodded.

"Yes. I will report it to you soon." When we were dismissed, I boarded the same lift as Seung Gi to the ground floor.

"Oppa," I called, looking at him. "You don't like the idea of Kim Jung Jun in the group?"

"Even if I don't like him, I would have agreed on him joining if his attitude isn't that annoying. I guess he just pisses me off." I smiled faintly, turning to face the front.

"I can't say I really like him, but for some reasons, I just got attracted to him. Being annoying and arrogant might be his charm."

"Yah, you are attached." He jokingly eyed me sharply.

"Please keep this from my boyfriend...!" I played along and we laughed.

"Update me again." He said when we were by his car. I nodded and waved as he hopped in. I then continued with my schedules with the meeting with the drama staff crew I am going to be casted in. After that, my manager dropped me at my place and I took a shower the first thing I reached home. I was so tired by the time I lied on my bed. My phone was in my hand as I checked for any texts and calls. All of them were from Seung Hyun. I decided to just give him a call and his voice caught my attention.
---
"What happened to your voice? Are you sick?" He sounded so tired, so weak.

"It's just a little flu. I'm fine." He had flues for many times and this time, his voice surely doesn't sound like only a flu.

"Where are you, oppa?" I asked, getting up from the bed, grabbing my bag.

"I'm at home." I switched off the lights and headed to the door, dumping the car keys into my bag as I slipped into my shoes.

"I'm coming over."

"I'm really okay..."

"I will be there soon." I hung up before he could say anything, closing the door behind me. When I arrived infront of his villa, I rang the bell and waited like super long before deciding to call Seung Hyun. Just then, the door opened and Seung Hyun stood there, looking like a mess.

"Aunt is not around?" I saw that the living room was dark and he even had to drag himself down to get the door for me.

"Out with noona to settle something."

"And you call this alright?" I questioned, making my way in as I eyed his haggard look again. The first time I come to his house and I didn't care if Charlie was rushing to greet me or not. I reached up and felt his forehead, feeling heat on my palm. "Is fever a kind of flu too?" Sarcasm dripped from my words as I pulled him upstairs.

"Dinner eaten?" He shook his head, sitting on his bed.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked gently, settling beside him. He kept his head down and shook it again. Bending down to see his face, cupping his cheek, I asked softly.  "Very uncomfortable?" He slowly turned to me and I made him lie down, tucking him to bed.

"Sleep, okay? I will call you up after making some food. Is it okay if I use the kitchen?" He caught me hand before I could take a step.

"Noona is bringing food back. Don't bother."

"But you need to eat now." I brushed his hair off his face tenderly. "Be good." I caught a glimpse of a box of Panadol on the side table. Geez, he didn't even go to the doctor. I wet a towel and placed it on his forehead before going to the kitchen. Checking what was available in the refridgerator, I found some fresh slices of fish and decided to go with fish porridge. Since it was not my kitchen, I spent half the time looking for rice. Finally seeing them in a container in the cabinet under the rice cooker, I washed them and placed the pot on the stove. Slowly stirring as it slowly bolis, I placed the slices of fish in and let it continued to cook. Turning around when I suddenly felt someone staring at me, I saw Seung Hyun standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Why aren't you lying in bed?" I turned back, all attention on the gluey mixture. I heard footsteps dragging towards my direction and stopped behind me, a pair of arms wrapping around my waist lightly. I turned to the side to see him nuzzling into my neck.

"Why are you behaving like this out of a sudden?" I asked quietly, smiling faintly before leaning back a little on his chest.

"Do you know that everytime I see you cooking for me, wearing an apron, I really want to hug you like this?" He tightened his hold, smelling my hair. "This time even at my place. Don't we look like a married couple?" I chuckled softly to hide the fact that my cheeks were starting to heat up.

"Who says..." I walked over to the rack to take a bowl. "How am I going to cook with you clinging on me like this..." I walked back to the stove, dragging him along.

"I'm cheering you on. You can do it." He muttered. I laughed, scooping the porridge into the bowl.

"Let me go now and come eat." I walked to the dining table, trying to shake him off and he finally let go as he planted his on the nearest chair.

"There's are still more in the pot. Finish this and eat medicine before you sleep." I sat next to him, urging him to eat. Reluctantly, he picked up the spoon and ever so slowly served it into this mouth.

"I can't eat anymore..." He stopped after a few mouthful, slightly pouting. I clammed my lips and swallowed the laughter.

"Eat some more. It's not even half gone. Come on." I coaxed, picking up the spoon and fed him which he accepted. He pushed my hand away when I fed him the second time, frowning.

"Don't be a spoilt kid. You should behave like a good child." The spoon still extended to his mouth. "Last."

"Last?"

"Last." I assured with a smile and with that, he ate it and I placed the bowl in the sink. I guided him up and tucked him to bed after he ate the medicine. Tiptoed out, I headed back to the kitchen to wash everything. I proceeded to pour the remaining porridge into an empty container when I heard the front door opened.

"Unnie." I  went out and smiled when I saw Hye Yoon coming in.

"Jung? What brings you here?"

"A sick Seung Hyun." I laughed and she followed. "Aunt, Uncle." I called when Seung Hyun's parents appeared behind Hye Yoon.

"You're here... Came to see Seung Hyun?" Still smiling, I nodded when Aunt asked.

"What's in your hand?" Hye Yoon looked at the container in my hands and then to me again.

"I cooked something for oppa. I will put this in the fridge. Heat it up before you eat."

"Stop!" I turned to her in surprise when I was about to put the container into the fridge. "Don't put it in. I'm eating."

"But..." I looked at the food she bought back. "That..."

"You, omma and appa shall eat these. And I will eat this." She took the container from me and shoved the plastic bags into my hands. "Wah...! I seriously missed your cooking!" She cheered quietly as she rushed to take a spoon and began eating. I laughed, removing the food she bought back and served it to her.

"It won't be enough. Eat this too. Seung Hyun oppa had eaten quite a lot."

"You mean Seung Hyun ate obediently?" She asked, taken aback.

"Yeah..." I nodded innocently as it was a matter of fact.

"Totally different treatment... Ridiculous..." She scoffed and rolled her eyes, scooping another mouthful of porridge.

"What...?" I sat beside her.

"This boy never eats whenever he is sick. But now when you are here, he eats. I'm going to tell omma."

"Why are you like this..." I chuckled to myself.

"He bullies his own sister and parents! You don't know how much the whole family suffers when he is the only one unwell." I laughed again at her sulking look and stood up.

"I will call Aunt and Uncle down to eat." She nodded and I went out to see Seung Hyun's parents walking down the stairs. "Aunt, Uncle, come eat." They smiled to me and Aunt reached for my hand.

"Let's eat together."

"Aunt," I stopped her from pulling me to the dining room. "I just ate before I come." I smiled as I brought them to sit at the table with Hye Yoon. "Eat a lot. I will be in oppa's room." They smiled and nodded before I went upstairs. Slowly opening the door, the bed was empty and the door to the bathroom opened. Charlie, which was waiting by the door followed Seung Hyun out. He kept his eyes on his daddy.

"Oppa, shall we go to the doctor?" I asked as I helped Seung Hyun to bed. For the first time, I ingored Charlie. He had looked paler than before. I sniffed and turned to the toilet when I thought I smelt the unpleasant smell of vomit. "You vomited?" My eyes widened slightly and I watched him dragged himself to the bed and under the covers. He ignored me and closed his eyes, curling himself into a ball, which Charlie followed by jumping up on bed and snuggled beside him. Suddenly feeling sad, I sat at the edge of the bed. I seldom see him like this. In fact, this was actually the first time I see him so vulnerable. I moved beside him and pulled him closed to me. I his hair as he snuggled to me in response. He sneezed a few times as I patted his arm, trying to put him to sleep. Soon, I myself got overcome by sleepiness and dozed off.

"I'm sorry, Charlie..." I smiled when I accidentally woke him up as I tried to make myself more comfortable by lying down on the bed. Charlie moved to the pillow we were lying on and snuggled into the space there, above around heads. I then pulled Seung Hyun to my chest. He opened his eyes groggily at the movements, looking at me then closed his eyes again. I thought it feels good to be held protectively by Seung Hyun since I was used to it, but being able to hug him like this feels good too. Like he was depending on me and this made my heart flutter. Pulling the blanket all the way up to the shoulders, I pecked the top of his head and lightly pressed my cheek on it as my eyes fluttered closed again.

I heard my alarm from my phone and opened my eyes slowly. Seeing Seung Hyun still soundly asleep, I left the bed and took my ohone. Charlie had leapt down and followed behind me. What a light sleeper. Charlie and I actually had something in common. When I looked down to him, I saw him staring up at me a few steps away. Who says animals couldn't understand? He knew I was scared of him and was keeping a distance. His daddy was sick and even he looked sad. He doesn't run around like he always do... I squatted down, smiling at me and he slowly walked over.

"I will be downstairs. Can Charlie please look after appa in the meantime?" He only stared back at me and I unconsciously stretched my hand to his head down to his back. His eyes didn't left me, like he was surprised. I was surprised by myself too. I then stood up and left the room, leaving a small gap in case Charlie wanted to come out.

"Good morning, Aunt." I smiled when I saw her in the kitchen. She greeted and passed me a set of toiletries. Finished washing up, I came out to check the time and realised it was about time to leave.

"Jung ah, stay for breakfast." Aunt offered.

"I have something on at seven thirty am. I have to leave early. I'm sorry." I smiled apologetically.

"Then I will pack some food for you." Before I could reject, she already went to take empty boxes.

"Thank you, Aunt." And I went back upstairs to take my bag. Before I leave, I turned back to Charlie.

"I'm going off. I'm counting on you on appa." I patted his head carefully before leaving.

"Here." Aunt handed me a carrier.

"Thank you." I thanked again gratefully.

"I should thank you. You are so busy and still stayed to take care of Seung Hyun."

"It's nothing." I smiled. "I shall take my leave then." I bowed and she walked me out.

After settling things in the agnecy, I went to the cafe to meet Kim Jung Jun as agreed. Be it my stubborness ot determination or whatever, I wanted him to be involved in the project. As expected, he was late and I waited for about twenty minutes but I'm not going to lose my temper. I went straight into the topic when he arrived.

"Kim Jung Jun- ssi," I started. "I just want to ask one thing. If I were to debut you, would you like to do it?" And he smirked.

"It depends on what you all have to offer." He replied, taking a sip of macchiato.


"The contract we offer will surely not mistreat you. It will be acceptable."

"You can't be that sure." I managed to keep my cool and smiled.

"What preference do you have?"

"It looks like you really want me." He chuckled. "Am I really that good?" This boy, fooling around with me...

"I like your singing. I like your dancing. And I have confidence you will do well in this industry." I told him.

"Even better than you?" His every question caught me offguard but I was able to tackle it.

"Why not?" I remained smiling. "Chances are always there."

"Fine. I will do it." My smile widened.

"It's a deal then. We will contact you again." I stood up and we shook hands. Instantly, I doubted if I made the right choice. He should be accepting because of passion, not because he wanted to challenge me. And somehow, I have a feeling that he was taking the opportunity lightly and just wanted to prove my words wrong.

I headed back to my car and as I was about to step on the gas pedal, my phone rang.

"Yes, oppa."

"Are you coming over soon? I am leaving the agency for a while." Ji Yong said at the other line.

"I'm on my way."

"Okay. When you arrived, press number forty five. I will get back as soon as possible and unlock the door for you."

"Okay." I dropped my phone on the seat next to me and drove off to YG Entertainment.

When I arrived, I went to the side door and pushed numbers '4' and '5' and waited patiently. But it was taking so long to be answered and it was really cold outside so I pressed the other extension, '71'.

"Yes. What is it, Jung?" Mr Yang's voice was porduced from the speaker and I looked into the pinhole camera before me and bowed a little.

"Good afternoon, Mr Yang. I have an appointment with Big Bang but Ji Yong oppa is away to open the door for me. Could you please unlock it for me?"

"Push the door open right now." And the call was disconnected, even before I could say 'thank you'. I gave the glass door a push and it gave way. I stepped into Ji Yong's private room and out to the main hallway. As I was walking towards the lift lobby, I thought I heard someone.

"Oh? Isn't that Jung?" I took a few steps backwards and tilted my head to see the Big Bang members eating in the cafeteria. I smiled and walked towards their table.

"Hi."

"Want to join us?" Young Bae asked, his hands each holding a fork and a spoon. Dae Sung and Seung Ri smiled to me as they chewed on the food.

"I have eaten already. Thanks." I realised that Seung Hyun wasn't around. "Where's Seung Hyun oppa?"

"He's taking a nap in the studio." I nodded.

"I will meet you there then." So, I was here to check out the chereography for Big Bang's new album. Since I was co-producing their album, I should be involved in everything. I might even need to learn as well. I took the elavator up and stopped when I saw the door with the 'Big Bang's Dance Studio' label on it and saw the dimly lit room through the glass piece. Pushing the handle down, I went inside. I headed towards the benches at the back of the studio, where a figure laid there. Dropping my hand onto his forehead as I squatted down, I felt a slight heat and sighed silently. When I noticed beads of sweat on his forehead, I fumbled inside my bag and pulled out a piece of tissue paper to wipe them off. Gently dabbing his forehead, Seung Hyun stirring then slowly opened his eyes with slight difficulty.

"Hey..." I quietly called, giving a smile. He reached for my hand when I lightly cupped one of his cheeks. My eyes followed his face as he sat up. "How are you feeling?" I rose an eyebrow when he passed me an iPod.
----
"Our dance." He replied. My dropped to the floor as I unlocked the device and played the video.The music came on and I watched the chereographers danced to the beat. It was until the last verse of the song that I remembered Seung Hyun and looked up to check on him. His eyes half closed as he stared at the screen of the iPod from behind me. Reaching for his arm to grab his attention, I patted my thigh. He hesistated and I gently tugged on him and he shifted onto the floor. I bent one of my legs and sat on it while the other was stretched out straight. He lied his head on the extended leg. I patted the side of his thigh as he closed his eyes to rest again. Hugging my free hand, he snuggled closer to me and my lips unconsciously curved upwards upon the fluttering of my heart. I stopped patting and moved my hand up to caress his cheek. I then his hair, staring at his sleeping face as I smiled to myself, wondering how could someone actually looked this good. I still sounded like a teenager in puppy love when I was already in a relationship with him for years. I was brought back from my trance when I heard the door opened. The members ambled in, lowering their volume when they saw us. I smiled as a greeting.

"Is he fine?" Ji Yong came towards us, looking at Seung Hyun.

"The fever has subsided but it's still feverish." He nodded, turning to the clock.

"Then let's start at six." I checked the time and saw that it was only 5:30PM. I smiled 'thanks' to him and gave a nod. They then hang out for a little while before starting to practice a few moves in a foolish manner. I was looking at them, occasionally laughing softly at their antices and jokes until the door swung opened.  Min Ah was seen walking in. She saw me and slowed down her pace when she realised the position Seung Hyun and I were in. I still smiled at her and bowed my head although awkward.

"Oppa, this." She went to Ji Yong and handed a document to him.

"Thanks." He took it and smiled. I happened to look up and saw Min Ah looking at me through the mirror. I smiled awkwardly again before looking away. Just as she reached for the doorknob to leave, the door opened and Mr Yang appeared. Surprised, I thought I jerked. My eyes widened and I couldn't move. I could have jumped to my feet and bowed to him but not when Seung Hyun was lying on me. I quickly patted Seung Hyun, hoping he will wake up. Everyone greeted the president of this building but all I could do was to watch him coming in. He walked towards me and Seung Hyun, hands in his pockets.

"How is he?"

"He is still feverish, Mr Yang." I replied politely, bowing.

"Shouldn't the dance practice start? It's already five fifty pm."  He turned to the others. One thing I don't like about Mr Yang is that he gives surprise visits more often than other presidents! Patting on Seung Hyun's arm harder this time, I even slightly shook him. "Oppa... Oppa, wake up please." I called softly but urgently. With every tickling second with Mr Yang staring at us, the faster my heart thumped. God, just wake up now! I kept calling and patting him. Everybody was looking at me, my expression of urgency and awkwardness. I sounded like I was in an emergency but at the same time trying to keep my volume down. I glanced at Mr Yang helplessly when this log on my leg didn't move nor even stir.

"Oppa..." I really hope I could vanish in the thin air but Seung Hyun decided to make things worse when he suddenly turned and hugged my waist. My eyes widened, so as the other members. Seung Hyun who was in total oblivion what he was doing snuggled into my stomach, eyebrows furrowed as if to feel irritated at my constant disturbance. Like a baby in sleep, he fidgeted until he felt comfortable. A tense awkwardness filled the air and I was really dumbfounded.

"Oppa, wake up." I pushed his shoulder, trying to move his face away from my stomach. Finally, thank god! He opened his eyes!

"Hm?" He frowned, feeling hard to keep his eyes open.

"Get up. My Yang is here..." I almost whispered. We started at each other for a few seconds and he suddenly looked around us as if hit by realisation. Seeing his boss staring back at him blankly, every bit of sleepiness disappeared as he shot up to his feet.

"H-hyung..." He stuttered, immediately bowing.

"What were you doing?" Again, that tone that had more meaning behind the hint of nonchalance. I wasn't under Mr Yang and I shouldn't even feel tamed, but I could not find my voice. Seung Hyun held his head low, hands at his back. Mr Yang then turned to the other memberss. "And what were you guys doing?" Every member was in the same position as Seung Hyun. Heads down, hands to the back.

"Six and still fooling around when you all want to go home by eleven." I soon, was also posing the same way as they were.

"Mr Yang, I will take my leave then." Oh, Min Ah is still here... I was looking at her and I thought I saw her smirking slightly at me before going off. I ended up brushing it aside. Why would she smirk at me anyway? I might have taken her smile as a smirk.

"Don't think of dragging the progress of the whole group just because you are sick." Mr Yang said to Seung Hyun, his tone monotonous. Just like the fate of every leader in a group, Ji Yong got scolded as well. And of course, the other members were not let off too.

"Ji Yong, you are the leader. Instead of encouraging the others, you were playing at this period of time. And the rest of you, I said to practice immediately after dinner. What were you thinking?" He then turned to me. I remained looking at my feet, in a way trying to make the members feel better. I mean, how embarrassing it will be for them if I look at them getting punished.? But then, how about me being lecuired by a president who wasn't managing me?

"If you want to be lovey dovey, stay at home." He shot as he eyed me.

"Hyung, it's noth-" Darting his head to Seung Hyun who spoke, Mr Yang gave a sharp look.

"Keep quiet." Then he turned to glance at me. "That is the problem with relationships. I thought the two of you can discipline yourselves, but I guess I have mistaken."

"I'm sorry." I bowed, keeping my eyes on the floor. The chereographer soon came and practice started. I was standing at the side, learning the steps and occasionally looking out for Seung Hyun. He didn't look like he was well. Mr Yang was watching the practice with his arms crossed over his chest as usual. I went to sit beside Mr Yang when they began practising the whole song. Sitting on the bech, I was comparing the video and how the members danced and somehow, it didn't look too right. Like, there was still room for improvement.

"How do you feel?" I turned to Mr Yang to see him staring at the boys.

"It's a little... I would say, not enough." He turned to me with a slightly raised brow. I handed him the iPod with the video. "The feeling isn't really the same like it supposed to be." He stared at the playing video before handing it back to me. Calling the members to dance facing us, he said.

"Where it is wrong, correct it." I was caught offguard. What?! I mean... I... Arg!

"Yes..." I still gave a small nod and played the video again. I was watching them dance and the video itself.

"Wait a moment." I voiced out, turning to the chereographer to see him stopping the music upon my pause. I winded back to the video and played a particular part again. "Dae Sung oppa," I stood up and walked over to Dae Sung. "Please do the part 'my pride, I already threw away'." He repeated the move by taking a step back and followed by the arm movement.

"When you step back, it has to be a sharp, short and precise move." I showed him the video. "Like this." And I demostrated once infront of him and he followed. "Please do it again." He obeyed and I can see that understood already. I nodded in acknowledgement, smiling to him and walked back to the seat.

"Seung Ri oppa, you are standing too close to Ji Yong oppa." I waved my hand to the left for him to move. Shortly, I stopped them again.

"Seung Hyun oppa, when you bend over, you have to bend lower." I turned to Mr Yang to see him staring at them, emotionless. The trainer coached him some more, his hand on Seung Hyun's back as he gently pushed him lower.

"Lower, Seung Hynun." Mr Yang said. I was watching Seung Hyun and I thought I saw him shaking his head lightly, blinking his eyes quickly a few times.

"Mr Yang, he don't look too right." Turning to me, he looked at Seung Hyun after.

"Seung Hyun ah, are you alright?" Seung Hyun nodded, even though he didn't look like he was fine. Just like that, practice went on and on. Seung Hyun was struggling, but Mr Yang didn't stop after giving them a ten-minute break in a total of 7 hours practice. Until 3AM dawn, they were finally dismissed.

"Let's go to the hospital." I stopped Seung Hyun when the members had gone their way. He was actually recovering, but after the very tedious practice, he was going to collapse.

"I will just rest."

"Rest in the hospital." I said firmly as I tugged him towards my car.

Seung Hyun was on a drip as he fell into deep slumber. I was sitting on the couch as I checked the schedule Jin Hye had texted me.

"J-jung..." I looked up and saw Seung Hyun awake.

"Are you feeling better?" He nodded and I helped him sit up, pouring a glass of water for him.

"What time is it?"

"Coming to eight."

"You sat there without sleeping until now?" I just smiled and shrugged.

"I did doze off a little though."

"I'm sorry..." He reached for my hand and held it. I shook my head, patting on his hand holding mine. "You even got scolded by my president. You just happened to be there... And he mistaken."

"That was not scolding." I smiling, hoping to make him feel less guilty. "You should see how I got reprimanded by my president. Mr Yang's level of lecture is not even close to the ones I get." He smiled faintly, clearly weak. "What time do you need to return to the agency? Oh, shall you just rest for a day?"

"I feel so energized." He caressed the side of my head. "Thanks to you, I got a good sleep." I smiled back.

"I have an appointment with Big Bang at nine."

"This reminds me of something. A fine of 10000 won per minute late. I better get discharged soon."

"This doesn't apply to me, right?" I laughed as I stood up. "I will go settle it." I informed before going out. I went to do the procedures at the reception and soon, we were heading to the carpark.

It was around 2PM when I headed off to my agency from YG. The contract had been signed with the trainees. It was confirmed that those three I chose were in the group and they will be receiving lessons from the agency. Kim Jung Jun didn't make any comments on the contract, showing that he was satisfied. I then rushed to the designated set to take photos for the drama. The drama is starting in the next few days and I was getting prepared. Diet, facial, training in gym, blah blah blah. But besides all of these excitement and preparations, there was still the production of the new group, further adding to my anticipation. However at the negative side, I can already see the slim chances I'm getting to rest.
===

Hello people. Finally...! Sorry for the long, long wait. Suffering from a severe writer's block and so, I was late. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! ^^

 

To Bungsky, Hello. Why is she sad when the flowers died? Erm, maybe that is a sign to show that something is going to happen? Thanks for supporting! ^^

 

 

 

 

Schedulex2(C)

 

Started- 17:22PM, 140212
Stopped at '-', 18:27PM, 140212


Continued- 22:09PM, 170212
Stopped at '--', 23:20PM, 170212


Continued- 22:39PM, 180212
Stopped at '---', 23:47PM, 180212


Continued- 20:58PM, 190212
Stopped at '----', 22:18PM, 190212


Continued- 14:45PM, 200212
Ended- 15:51PM, 200212

 

Replied comment and posted on 3:19AM, 240212