Chapter 20

You And I 2

Time- 20:53PM, 260312
===

Filming of 'Masquerade Mask' had started. We were in a pub and the director ws giving instructionss and guidance to me and Kim Soo Hyun. I nodded at what he said and he got back to his seat, getting ready to shoot the scene again. Soo Hyun walked down the stage while I remained next to the pole, waiting for the cue. The music came upon the director's cue and I began moving. Slickly, my hand moved down the metal pole, my back immediately leaning against it. My legs opened wide as I slid down, throwing my head back with my lips parted in a seductive way. The audience roared as they cheered and whistled. I smiled seductively and stood up again, flashing a smirk as I turned my head away to walk down the stage. I met Soo Hyun standing before the last step, looking at me with a small smirk.

"You dance well. Let's have a drink." He began, smiling as I was a step before him. With my face remaining blank, I brushed passed his shoulder.

"Thank you, but I'm not thirsty."

"Cut! Good! You all have worked hard!"

"You all have worked hard." I bowed to the staff walking passed us, bowing to each other as we thanked for the great effort put in for the day. Jin Hye gave me my clothes and I went to change. She then walked with me towards the van outside the shooting site.

"I will not be returning with you all. I will be back tomorrow to shoot the last part. Please arrive home safely." I bowed with a smile outside the van to the crew and actors. They bowed back and bid farewell.

Jin Hye drove me to YG Entertainment. I brisk-walked towards the lift lobby and went up. Arriving at the recording studio, I saw that Ji Yong was working on something at the table. Young Bae was talking to someone. I pushed the door open and smiled.

"Hello." I entered. Seung Ri was in the recording room and was talking to Young Bae.

"We are going, we are going." Ji Yong raised his head, interrupting their conversation. "Get ready." I reached Ji Yong's side and sat beside him.

"You're here?" He glanced at me before going back to the paper before him. "How's shooting?"

"Good." I answered briefly, looking at what he was doing. They were recording for the Japanese version of the songs.

"Let's go." Ji Yong said, clicking an icon and the music came. We listened to Seung Ri sing and Ji Yong stopped the music midway. "Let's do it again." And he played the music again. He did it for a few times and dropped the pen in his hand.

"Seung Ri ah, your voice today is weird."

"I guess so too."

"Take a rest first. Come out."

"Oppa, leave the rest to me. Go take a drink." He handed the things to me and went out. Young Bae went in.

"Young Bae oppa, do you need to listen to the part once?" I asked, moving my chair nearer to the desk.

"It's okay. I'm good to go."

"Okay, let's go." I clicked for the music and watched as he sang his part. "We are doing it again." I played it again and when he finished singing, I said. "Before the part 'you are like the stars', take a deep breath. The moment you sing 'you', it has to feel like your voice is exploding from your throat. It must be a lot more powerful than what you are singing now." I explained and we repeated a few times before it was done.

"Good job." I smiled to him and we hi-fived when he came out. "Seung Ri oppa," I turned to the back and saw Seung Hyun and Dae Sung were here. "Oh? You're here." I smiled. They smiled back and Seung Hyun stood up and sat beside me.

"You reached here earlier than I thought." Seung Hyun said quietly as I was changing back to Seung Ri's part in the desktop.

"Filming went smoother than I thought." I smiled. "Seung Ri oppa," I called. looking at him who was already in the recording room. "Without the music, try singing." I have my own way of doing things which is very different from Ji Yong, so you wouldn't see him asking people to sing without music. I listened carefully when he started singing. "When you are singing the last word, your voice should be coming out from your head, not your mouth. Let's try that again." I listened and he got it right this time. "Yes, that's it. Do it again." I made him sing again, making sure that he would be using the correct technique when we record.  "Okay. We are finishing this this time." I clicked for the music and waited for him to sing. Indeed, it was finally done.

"Good. Come out."

"Finally..." He walked out, giving me a hi-5.

"The song is done." I said with a smile.

"Bom noona is coming to record the guide for the next song. Why isn't she here yet?" Dae Sung asked as I was combining all the singing parts together.

"Let's listen to the full song while we wait." I decided as played the song. Just then, the door opened and Bom came in.

"I'm so sorry..." She quickly put down her bag on the couch. I smiled at her.

"It's okay, unnie. We just finished recording the song a minute ago." I passed her a bottle of mineral water as she was panting from all the rushing. "Take a rest and we will start later." She nodded and joined the rest at the back. Ji Yong and I were preparing the necessary for the next song while the rest were commenting on the song as they listened to it.

"After noona finished the recording, I will go first then Seung Ri. This whole portion is my rap." He pointed to the first verse and I nodded.

"Okay, I got it."

"Yah, it's you! Don't bully me or I'm going to tell Jung." I turned back upon that and saw Bom playfully slapping Seung Hyun on his arm while Seung Hyun was making funning faces at her. I smiled at that, turning back to the front. You may say that they were flirting, but they knew I don't get jealous, so they are doing it freely. I don't even know what jealous is.

"Why you!" Bom's voice was heard again.

"How can the both of you be playing or rather, flirting around when Hyung's girlfriend is just infront?" Seung Ri asked in disbelief.

"They are taking advantage because Jung wouldn't get jealous." Dae Sung in.

"I'm still not giving up on making her jealous." Seung Hyun said and chuckled.

"Jung! He is using me! Please be jealous once so he would leave me alone!" I laughed at what Bom said. Turning back, I gave an apologetic look.

"Sorry, but I'm a fan of the Alien couple. Go, TopBom!" I cheered, raising my fist in the air.

"A TooBin fan, a TopBom fan, why aren't you a TopJung fan?" Seung Hyun shot back.

"Aww..." I smiled cutely, extending my leg to lightly poke the side of his calf. "You have to work harder on the project on making me jealous."

"Psh." He rolled his eyes on me while the others laughed softly. I was about to turn back again but he stopped me and began speaking again.

"What's wrong with your knee?" I followed his gaze to my left leg to see a hole on the leggings at my kneecap. The skin of my knee was red and was scraped, leaving dried blood marks.

"Ah... This... I slipped just now." I replied nonchalantly as I spun the chair back to the front. It was nothing, not even pain enough for me to wince when I touched it.

The recording with Bom proceeded and after that, she stayed behind to watch the others record their parts. It took quite some time. Maybe it was because of the unbearably cold weather, everyone's voice was a little not up to expectation. I was listening to the song after everyone had recorded their parts. Three words: Not good enough.

"Oppa," I called quietly, still staring in the air as the music flowed out softly. "I think we have to record again. It's not the best."

"Exactly..." I turned to see Ji Yong who was leaning back at his seat, head slightly tilted up with his eyes closed. It was obvious that he doesn't like the quality of the song too.

"It's the cold. Blame it." I laughed softly, standing up from my seat. He smiled faintly, knowing that these things do happened sometime and did not blame the members.

"Shall we continue tomorrow or do it again after a break?" I asked, reaching for my coffee.

"Let's get started after an hour. Since they aren't tired." I followed his eyes and saw that the members were talking happily behind, all so energetic. I nodded and Ji Yong let the others know about it.

"Let's play." Seung Ri suggested as we were all walking out of the recording studio.

"To the leisure room!" Bom and Dae Sung raced towards the room which was the same level as the recording studio. Yes, they are still energetic.

"What do you all want for dinner?" Young Bae asked as we strolled.

"Just order." Ji Yong said.

"Any special orders, HyungSuNim?" I smiled at that and shrugged.

"I guess I will eat whatever you guys are ordering."

"Okay. Ji Yong, you are getting the drinks."

"Yah, why me?" Ji Yong spun his head to Young Bae.

"You can't be expecting me to get the food and the drinks. Just go to the nearest coffee house and buy whatever."

"Just call for delivery. Why go out when it is freezing?" Seung Hyun asked, fishing out his phone.

"When it is winter, the service is always slow. We might die of starvation before the food arrives." Young Bae said, turning into the corner towards the lift lobby with Ji Yong. "We're going." They waved at us and we waved back as we continued to go straight.

When we arrived at the leisure room, Bom, Seung Ri and Dae Sung were in action. Bom and Seung Ri were at the tennis table, sending the ball to and fro while Dae Sung was turning on the hi-5 player.

"Ah... I want to sleep." Dae Sung walked towards the couch after turning on soothing music, immediately lying down. Where did the energetic spirit go to?

"I want to sit here...!" I cried softly in excitement as I skipped to the egg chair. Like a bird in its comfortable nest, I hugged my legs and snuggled into the soft cushioned sides.

"I don't know what's so good about this. Why do you like it so much?" Seung Hyun pulled a chair infront of me and sat down.

"Why, it's nice." I answered and watched as he reached for my left leg, pulling it to his lap.

"Already in your mid-twenties and you still slipped?" He asked, eyeing me as he pulled my leggings up.

"Adults do fall down sometimes." I argued quietly, watching as he examined my knee. After I fell, since it wasn't very painful, I did not even take a good look at it, just brushing it off and stood up immediately. Now that I was staring at it, it even had a little bruise. Seung Hyun went to get the first-aid kit and came back to me.

"So careless. Because of your clumsiness, you hurt and made your leg this unpleasant looking." He said as he reached for a bottle in the box.

"Then don't look." I talked back sharply.

"Talk back more. Be rude to your elderly." I scoffed. He ignored me and continued his work.

"Did you slip because of the snow? Then it should be quite painful..." He said quietly as he dabbed the area where my knee was scraped and cut.

"It snowed so much this morning. I was actually jogging to the shooting site and I just happened to slip. It's not painful. I'm actually more concerned that my leggings was torn in the process." He shot a look at me for taking things flippantly which I shrugged. I treasured my leggings a lot and this glossy black one got ripped due to friction and hurt my knee. I winced a little as the medication entered my flesh, giving me a small, sharp pain.

"Who said it doesn't hurt?" He asked, smiling as he lightly blew on the area.

"The medicine made it painful. That's why I don't like putting these things." I tried to reach for the cotton bud he was holding but he dodged it.

"Without this, you might not be able to wear dresses ever again. Since your legs will be filled with scars." He shot, giving me a disapproving look.

"Okay, It got it. I will do it myself." I stopped him from nagging and reached for the bottle in his other hand but he dodged my hand again.

"I will do it."

"Mr Yang is looking. Don't let him catch us again." I said, extending my hand to him, waiting for him to hand it to me as I glanced at the CCTV installed just above me, against the wall beside me.

"We aren't doing anything. Hyung is not so narrow-minded." He replied, still tending to my knee.

"Not too loud, he might really come down to check if we are doing anything." I played along.

"As much as I know, he wouldn't be able to hear anything. He can just see what we are doing."

"No, he can." He looked up at me. "Really. When I was in his office the other time to hand him something, he was spying on you all in the recording studio and I heard Teddy oppa saying vulgarities." I laughed a little.

"Ah, really...?" He chuckled softly. "Hyun Suk hyung, we really aren't doing anything." He said for the camera, not looking at the camera with a smile.

"He might really come down." I laughed as he put away the box.

"He won't catch anything juicy. Juicy news on us being caught doing something inappropriate? He won't be able to see that here."

"Why are you saying as if we do inappropriate things outside? We did not do anything, okay?! Anywhere, anytime, we did not do anything." He laughed at my horrified look and shook his head a little as he went to lie on the floor mat. I turned the chair to face him, his eyes half-closed. Seeing that I was looking at him, he stared back. Our gazes soft and I couldn't break the contact. My head was leaning against the side of the chair and I smiled faintly at him which he just stared back blankly.

"Aigoo, aigoo... The both of you..." I turned to the door to see Min Ji standing there, watching me and Seung Hyun. "How mushy staring at each other like that..."

"Unnie..." I called softly, smiling tiredly. The temperature in the room was just suitable for a good night sleep. Seung Hyun and I watched as she came in, sitting on the floor next to me.

"Sleep together then. Why separate like this?" She pulled reached for a blanket in the cardboard. "Isn't it best for lovers to cuddle during winter?"

"You shouldn't say it so openly..." Seung Hyun said lazily. "Jung will get shy and embarrassed even though she really wants it." Min Ji nodded knowingly, joining in the 'teasing' session and I threw the cushion I was hugging at him.

"Thanks. I was eyeing on that all the while." Seung Hyun caught it and hugged it tight.

"Oh? Oppa isn't looking at Jung?" She laughed together with Seung Hyun and crawled over for a hi-5. I frowned at them playfully, even though I was failing at hiding my smiles. "Jung ah, don't love oppa so much. He was just making it seemed like he was lovingly watching you, but he just wanted that cushion for him to sleep better."

"You couldn't say that, Min Ji yah. You're being unfair to me." Seung Hyun retorted softly, his voice showed that he was really sleepy yet he doesn't want to stop making fun of me. "She chose to snuggle in that egg instead of my arms."

"Aigoo, oppa... Did the standard of your body dropped? Tsk," She then turned to me. "Jung ah, you can't do this. Of course it is better to sleep in your boyfriend's arms."

"What did I do?!" I finally had a chance to talk, looking at the both of them in disbelief. Min Ji just turned back to face the front while Seung Hyun snuggled into the cushion, closing his eyes. Great, ignoring me... I scoffed and closed my eyes.

After waiting for a while more, Young Bae and Ji Yong were back.

"We didn't know you are here." Young Bae said to Min Ji as he placed everything on the table.

"It's okay. I have eaten already." She smiled and everyone gathered to take their food. Everyone got a bowl of rice and we shared the dish. As for the drinks, we were so closed that we knew each other's preference. I sipped on my vanilla latte as I picked on the vegetables, chatting with Min Ji as I ate.

"Do you have schedules later on?" I asked, guessing since she was in the agency.

"No. I'm actually attending a concert later. The venue is around the area and I still have some time before the concert starts, so I dropped by to spend some time here." I nodded knowingly as I picked a last piece of meat to eat.

"Done?" Seung Hyun turned to me as I pushed my chair back to leave the table. I have not touched the rice and only ate a few leaves and stems of vegetables and two pieces of meat. I smiled, pointing to my drink. The most calories came from the coffee and if I were to eat more, woah, my calorie intake scale would burst. In the end, Min Ji finished half bowl of my rice and we were sharing my drink.

"But what kind of concert are you attending?" I looked at her attire.

"The performers will be performing break dancing."

"Min Ji yah," Before I could say anything, Bom called. "How can you dress like this to a concert?" She pointed at Min Ji mini skirt along with stockings. "Your thighs will be exposed the moment you sit. Just ask Jung if it is okay."

"Unnie, this is fine." Min Ji laughed as she said. "Don't worry. I have a jacket to cover."

"Yeah..." I kind of agree. I thought she was going to a rock concert so she can jump together with the performers by seeing her attire. But at second look, I realised it wasn't really unsuitable. There are even more atrocious clothings people wear nowadays. And since Min Ji even had a jacket to cover whatever exposed parts, I guess it was very fine.

"It's pretty." I commented. I wasn't going against Bom but... "Go wearing this. If not, wear leggings or something. Wouldn't it be cold?" I tried to say something to change her attire to something Bom would agree of.

"No... I will be going like this. Oppas also feel that it's okay."

"They are okay because they are boys who are looking out for girls wearing that." The members voiced their objections but Bom ignored. "Ask Seung Hyun if he would allow Jung to go out like this." We all turned to Seung Hyun, staring at him.

"I will be more worried because it is winter. It will be really cold." Seung Hyun suggested.

"He said he only worried about the coldness." Min Ji said, looking at Bom.

"Min Ji yah..." Bom called, still not convinced. She worried like a mother.

"Unnie, I may be the maknae, but this maknae is already twenty-five." Min Ji said. "Even Jung is already twenty-four." She pointed to me.

"Aigoo, I still can't believe our maknae is already an adult."

"Noona, get a boyfriend." Seung Ri said, teasing her on her age.

"Yah!" She hit his shoulder playfully.

"I'm just saying that because I'm used to her wearing very revealing things in public." Seung Hyun said quitely to Min Ji. "To events, ceremonies, shopping..."

"I heard it." I said, eyeing him sideways. He childishly stuck out his tongue at me and I rolled my eyes at him, turning back to Min Ji.

"You know what?" She said, smiling a little as she turned to see Seung Hyun who went back to eating. "Oppa is really childish when he is with you."

"Is that a compliment or what?" I laughed softly.

"Just quite amazing. You might have heard people telling you this over and over again for a million times, but for years, I still can't get used to his change when he is with you. He doesn't even play with Bom unnie or Se7en oppa like how he plays with you." I smiled a little, aware of how immature and lame and childish he could get when he is with these two people. Bom and Se7en.

"I guess he became a child whenever he is with you. He even said you are like his mother."

"You can consider that I am. Whining, aegyo, meals... Because I accept and take care of everything, he is behaving like this. Almost like his babysitter." She laughed.

"Not only Seung Hyun oppa. Aren't you babysitter Big Bang? Even Mr Yang knows about this."

"Ah... I forgot. There's still Big Bang." I pretended to sigh.

"Mr Yang actually asked why didn't you make his share whenever you prepare lunchboxes for us."

"Really?" I asked in slight surprise. "How embarrassing..."

"Mr Yang is actually thankful to you." Min Ji smiled.
-
"Yeah! Preview! Preview!" The others suddenly shouted, causing Min Ji and I to turn to them.

"Faster!" Seung Ri urged when he saw me still sitting down.

"What?" I stood up, walking towards them.

"Tomorrow is the release of the single. Before you all perform on stage, give us a preview. We will give quality comments." Dae Sung promised excitedly, as if Ji Yong and I asked for it.

"Now?" I asked then turned to Ji Yong who was staring back at me.

"Right now!" Seung Ri and Dae Sung shouted. Because it was unexpected, I don't know what to do.

"Let's just show them part of the song to shut their mouth." Ji Yong said as he walked passed me to the speaker, plugging in his phone and searching for the song. "I hope they are not useless comments." He glanced back at Dae Sung.

"What's going on here? So noisy..." Turning our heads, we saw Mr Yang at the door with Min Ah behind him. "Trying to turn my building upside down?" They walked in. Even though he wasn't scolding us, it kind of tamed me a little. "Everytime Jung is here with you all, I thought my premise became a club." We greeted him, bowing.

"We are going to perform once for them." Ji Yong said and Mr Yang nodded.

"Very well. I guess I came just in time." He sat down on the couch with Min Ah beside him. Woah, woah, woah... YG Entertainment is always full of surprises. Most of the time, unwanted surprises though...

"I'm anticipating. I heard it's a nice piece of music." Min Ah said with a smile, looking at me and Ji Yong. We moved to the most spacious area before Ji Yong played the song.

"It's live." Ji Yong whispered to me. "I have not transferred the original song yet. Hell great. I have to sing and perform like, for real! Infront of Mr Yang. I cleared my voice, standing in position. During the song, there were many interactions with Ji Yong. You could say this song was a combination of ballad and hip hop. You may think that it was a little weird, but I think it was quite a cute and fun song. We moved around like we were children, skipping around. Well, more like teenagers in puppy love. It was quite interesting to perform this song and I personally liked it a lot. When the song ended, we bowed a little after the ending pose and they clapped and cheered. I don't know why we ended up performing the whole song when we planned to only perform a part of it. But anyway, seeing Mr Yang looking satisfied, I guess it was worth it and I heaved a sigh of relief. Min Ah also seemed to like it.

"But Min Ji yah," I heard Mr Yang said when I was sitting down. "Where are you going in this attire? Aren't you cold?"

"A concert. It's about time to go."

"See see see! I told you it's not nice!" Bom started again.

"Why? Jung likes it too." Min Ji defended immediately.

"Ask Min Ah." Min Ji turned to Min Ah.

"I would choose to wear pants or something. Who dresses like this during winter?" Min Ah gave her opinion and turned to me, like disapproving me for giving in to Min Ji. Well, everyone has different preference so I brushed it off. Feeling awkward, I looked away.

"I told you!" Bom said loudly.

"Aigoo, only Jung and I can communicate." Min Ji came to hug my arm.

"Just take care of yourself. You wouldn't want to get a severe cold or a pair of frozen legs while walking on the streets." Mr Yang said while Min Ah stood up to hand Ji Yong a clear folder.

"These are the songs I prefer." I saw Ji Yong nodded and said something.

"I got to go." Min Ji said, letting go of my arm. Stopping her before she stepped out, I dug inside my bag.

"It's really cold outside." I handed her the extra hot packs I had. "Put some in your shoes or something." She then pulled my hands to her hips.

"I hid some already." She laughed and I almost laughed out loud when I felt heat through the fabric of her clothings. "Anyway, thanks." She smiled, placing the hot packs inside her jacket before bidding farewell to everyone.

"Now, is all the recording done? If not, get back to work. Otherwise, go back home." Mr Yang said, standing up. Min Ah needed to go as well so she went off. We all left the room and headed for another round of recording.

The recording lasted another three houes so by the time everything was perfect, it was already two in the morning. Quite early actually so they decided to head for supper.

"Are you tired? Shall I send you back?" Seeing that I don't have my car with me, Seung Hyun offered. I nodded.

"I couldn't join you all today. I have filming later on." I looked at the members apologetically.

"I will send her back first." Seung Hyun said and we waved to each other before I followed Seung Hyun to his car.

"So Jin Hye noona will fetch you later for schedules?" Seung Hyun asked as he starts the engine.

"Hm." I hummed, buckling the seatbelt and the car started moving,

"Will I be seeing you in the afternoon or something?"

"Hmm... I will only need to film the last scene later and the episode is done. After that, Ji Yong oppa and I will record for 'Inkigayo' in advance. Then, I'm going to supervise the kids we are debuting. After that, I will drop by at YG if you guys are still practicing."

"Wow. Packed schedule." He laughed softly which I smiled back. "But already recording for 'Inkigayo'?"

"My president had discussed with Mr Yang and the PD. I'm not free on the actual day of recording, so we will have to do it earlier." He nodded slowly, stopping at the traffic junction.

"Make sure to rest. I won't be always there to keep a look out for you."

"Okay." I murmured, turning to the window at my side as my fingers reached for the glass. So cold to the touch...

"We always couldn't spend Christmas together. Why is this so?" I turned to Seung Hyun upon his complaint. Yeah, it just happened that way. If he was free, then I was busy and vice visa. I smiled.

"You think Christmas is an important day for couples?"

"No... Just that when everyone is having fun, we are always stuck at work."

"What's there to be envious about?" I laughed a little. "When everyone is sleeping, I'm here with you." I said. Christmas is only one day, but I have been with him for so many nights.

"Tsk." He shot me a look when he couldn't say more to argue with me. Yes! I won! I smiled inwardly, shifting to make myself more comfortable in the seat. I want to sleep already...

"Anything you want for Christmas?" He asked again and I turned to him.

"Something that you decide." Glancing at me, he smiled.

"Got it. You want me to crack my head for a gift for you."

"Bingo..."

"Okay. Sleep." He patted my the back of my hand hugging the cushion, realising that I was sleepy through my softer voice and half-lidded eyes. My eyes closed and I exhaled deeply, allowing myself to drift off into slumber.

I don't know how long have I slept but when I woke up, I realised that the car had stopped and was in the middle of the expressway. I turned to the side to see the smaller version of curtains drawn in to cover the windows at both sides. And Seung Hyun wasn't around. Letting go of the cushion, I pushed the curtain a little to peek out of the window at my side, seeing Seung Hyun's back. Aigoo, I must have slept for a long time...

"Oppa..." I called quietly as I opened the door. He turned back, lifting a cigarette stick in his hand to his lips.

"Oh? Awake?" He smiled, watching as I got beside him.

"Why are we here? I must have slept for a long time." Pulling his free hand out of his pocket, he checked his watch.

"It was just a forty-five minutes wait." He smiled.

"I'm sorry. You are late for supper. Hurry get in. It's so cold...!" I rubbed the side of my arms, fidgetting due to the cold. Smiling at me, he pulled me infront of him and pulled down the zipper of his trench coat. My back was then pressed against his body and I was wrapped in his coat. Warmth spreaded all over me instantly.

"How many hot packs are you having in this coat?" I asked quietly as the strong wind gushes by us.

"I only have my hot six pax with me." He replied casually which made me laughed.

"I don't think muscles keep you warmth."

"Ah... Fine. I grabbed a whole bunch of hot packs and stuffed my coat with it."

"Let's get going already. Are you going to ditch your brothers again?" I turned and pretended to frown at him. He leaned it and kissed the bridge of my nose.

"Do you know how many times I have ditched appointments because of you?" I scoffed at his choice of words. Because of me...

"You are blaming me, huh? Why make me sound so bad? You could have say you ditch them for me." I emphasised 'for me'.

"Yah, why do you have to always talk back at everything I said?" I stuck out my tongue at him, then elbowed him lightly on the stomach. He pretended to wince, but only hugged me tighter around my waist. "Now even violence..."

"But don't you still love me?"

"And conceited." He added. I shrugged, giving a proud look. "And of course, still having a soft spot in my heart." Leaning in to touch my lips with his, he and molded the flesh a few times before letting go.

"You must be really in love with me..." I continued to brag, like I don't love him that much.

"Yes." Giving a nod, he replied, matter of a fact.

"Aigoo...! That's why I love you so much...!" I held his face and planted a quick peck on his lips. "Let's get you back to your brothers!" I broke myself away from him, running back to the car. He came in, dropped his finished stick into the astray and pushed the curtains to to the side so he could see the side mirrors when he drives later.

"You can just wake me up next time. It's not nice to make people wait." I said as we continued our way back to my place.

"You weren't sleeping well because of the movement and the sound of the engine. I just want you to rest better. I know the guys for a decade. They will understand." He said, glancing at me.
--
We chatted until we arrived at my place.

"Not too much alcohol today. You guys still need to work tomorrow." I reminded, knowing that supper means soju to them.

"Yes, madam." He nodded, smiling gently as he caressed the side of my head tenderly. "Sleep immediately, yeah?" I hummed, nodding my head with a tired smile.

I woke up again after a few hours of sleep and left the house by 6AM. I sipped on the coffee Jin Hye got for me and closed my eyes to rest. Gosh, my face is so swollen today... I slightly patted my cheeks, sighing softly.

"What's wrong? Frowning with your eyes closed and patting your cheeks..." Yoo Hyun asked when he see me through the reverse mirror.

"I'm a moon. Full moon. No, you have never seen such a round moon before..." I muttered and he heard me. With a laugh, he continued.

"What are you saying...?"

"Have you ate anything before you sleep?" Jin Hye asked after hanging up the phone. Even though I was on a diet, she do know that I somethimes eat 'banned' food secretly. I shook my head, opening my eyes to see her. "Stay up late with your sweet boyfriend?" She shot me a look playfully.

"We didn't even end late. It was only two." I mumbled, ignoring her teasing.

When we reached the shooting site, we waited for another 15 minutes and filming started. It was a simple scene. Because the script said that we needed the day to be bright when filming this scene, we arranged today as it had turned dark by the time we intended to shoot yesterday.

I stood a few metres away from the donut store and waited, the stylist combing my hair.

"Action!" I started heading towards the store.

"Welcome! Here to get the usual?" The man behind the counter greeted me with a warmth smile as soon as I stepped in. I nodded and returned a smile. The man started picking the colourful donuts as he started a conversation.

"Is your sister asking for donuts again?"

"Yes. She is."

"How lucky to have such an elder sister like you. Here you go." He handed me the box and I gave him the cash notes. "Please come again." I bowed a little with the same small smile, turning to walk out of the store.

"Cut! You all have worked hard!" The staff came to take the props which was the donut box from me and I was dismissed. The stylist detached the wig on my head when we were in the car. Since my comeback album was not released yet, I couldn't reveal my new hairstyle. I had long wavy hair in the show. I prefer long hair than short ones like what I was having in real life, but since I leave all these decisions to my trustable stylist, I just go with the flow.

Reaching SBS TV station, we headed towards the waiting room. The make-up artist was touching up on my make-up while I just stared at my reflection in the mirror. After that, the stylist changed the cap on my head to a brown leathered hat to hide my hair, leaving only a little of my fringe for the world to see. I looked at the side when the door opened and saw Ji Yong coming in through the door.

"Hi." He said, dropping himself on the chair beside me, his make-up artist quikcly rushing next to him. He then pulled off his beanie, brushing his hair. "You're fast." With his eyes fixing on the mirror, he added.

"The shooting only took thirty to forty-five minutes." I looked at him, seeing that his condition wasn't really good. "Are you having a hangover?"

"Just having difficulties waking up." I turned back to my phone, resuming to texting Seung Gi.


To Seung Gi oppa

I'm coming over later. Will you be there too, oppa?



Soon, the rehearsal started. We monitored our performance and did it one more time before the actual recording. During our stage, many fans were present despite it was in the morning when the weather was colder. There were times where we were stopped by the PD and had to repeat the same parts for a few times but the fans were still energetic whenever the music came again, cheering for us. When we apologised when we had to repeat again and again, they chanted, not blaming us. They screamed and shouted, roaring with applause, especially at the ending pose where Ji Yong casually slung his arm over my shoulder while I tilted my head towards him with a cute smile.

"Thank you for your support. It's really cold recently. Please wear more clothings and take care of yourselves." I said into the microphone when we completed the recording, ready to get off the stage.

"Thank you." Ji Yong and I bowed and then left.

"Oppa, I'm going. See you later." I picked up my things in the waiting room and left with my managers, waving at him.

I checked the time when we were nearing the agency. Already afternoon. I stopped at the nearby cafe and brought 5 cups of drink before quickly going back.

Halfway through the hallway, I could already hear the dance instructor's voice, counting numbers. I opened the door slowly and saw the three of them moving according to the counts the instructor was saying. I bowed and smiled a little at the instuctor. Eun Sung and Kyung In bowed while Jung Jun just looked at me. I smiled at them and placed everything down the bench at the back. Seung Gi said he will be around be he was nowhere to be found. I sat down, deciding to wait for him as I watched the kids getting trained. They were getting intense training, I know. Even Jung Jun who was good in dancing looked like he was in the verge of fainting. The exhausted pants of the kids were so audiable. I won't compare them with the instructor since the instructor should be better than them. However, I refused to stop the practicing. They should go through such hardships. I will give them a break, but not yet. They only danced for 4 hours. I was watching them for so long that I had memorised the cherography.

"Oh? You're here?" I turned and saw Seung Gi walking in. I nodded and gave a smile, handing a cup of americano to him. He thanked me.

"Have they eaten?" I asked.

"Nope. They practiced right after they exercised in the gym." I nodded and turned back to the front.

After around another two hours, the dance instructor gave them a break. The kids were wiping their sweat with their towels while the dance instructor came to us. I handed him his latte and he smiled a thanks.

"How are they?" I asked as he took a big gulp.

"Good. I'm planning to push them further." I nodded, argeeing. Going over to the kids to hand them a drink, they thanked me for the treat. Well, except for Jung Jun who just accepted it with a blank look.

"Take a rest and go for lunch. Be back in an hour." They nodded and left tiredly. I went back and sorted the drafts that I made for the song to kill time just now.

"They don't need to be a diet, right?" I asked Seung Gi when I suddenly remembered this.

"There's no need to. But they are working out to gain muscles." He replied. "You will be surprise. Eun Sung's biceps."

"Really?" I asked, taken aback.

"Yeah. I saw it when I was supervising them just now."

"She looks so slim. Seriously? Buff, you mean?" I still couldn't believe it. Her arms were like sticks.

"No... Should I say, y?" I laughed.

"She's a lot younger than you, oppa."

"I didn't say anything." He defended immediately.

"The songs." I showed him the work I had been working on for the past few days.

"Hm." He kept the papers in the folder. "Oh ya, they have decided on the name." I raised the brow. "NGMiracle." I smiled.

"I told you it is a good name." I said, boasting. I was the one who came up with that.

"They were pondering over NGMiracle and NGLegend and I guess they like miracles more than legends." He smiled.

"Jung Jun agreed with it too?" Somehow, I doubted that. I mean, you know his character...

"Of course not. But we go by the majority."

"Which name did he vote for?"

"He didn't like any of them and didn't give suggestions. He is just out to make things hard for us."

"He isn't." I said in Jung Jun's defense. "Indifferent doesn't mean unreasonable. Why don't you start liking him?"

"Give me some time." He shot back which I scoffed.

I went to the recording studio to work on the melody for the song I came up with when I was in the dance studio. NGMiracles will be releasing a mini album consisting of six songs. Why NGMiracle? This was what I scribbled on my notebook while brainstorming. I have strike out those unwanted ones in the meeting.

miracles of music
three to create miracles    
three miracles to create new generation music
to be the miracle of the new generation
World class music
NGLegend ----> New generation legend
NGMiracle-----> Miracle of New Generation Music

So this was how I come about to the name. NGM is for short, which directly means New Generation Music. So I combined miracle and music since both start with the letter 'M'.

I was having a lot of trouble. I told you I at composition of melodies. This time, Ji Yong isn't here to help! But somehow, I managed to come up with a nice one to fit the lyrics by late afternoon. I called Seung Gi and knew that the kids were having another break, so I called the cherographers and the three soon-to-be celebrities down. I handed them the lyrics and played every song to them. I made a total of eight songs so they can just choose the six songs they prefer and the ones they wanted to be the title songs. I was observing them as they discussed. This was a little test I was carrying out. Kyung In and Eun Sung were doing well, they looked through the sheets seriously while Jung Jun just took a glance.

"I like this one." He declared when they were choosing the last song, throwing one of the sheets and causing it to slide towards Eun Sung and Kyung In. A rude act, I know. Kyung In nodded, picking up the paper as he chose to ignore his behaviour.

"Isn't this better?" Eun Sung showed him another piece and Jung Jun don't even bother to look at the paper and turned to her.

"I like that one better." He said with finality which Eun Sung stared at him in absurdity. Knowing that he had to interfer, Seung Gi started lecturing Jung Jun.

"You should have talked nicely. She is the elder. You have to respect her." Jung Jun rolled his eyes and scoffed, turning away. Seung Gi looked at me for me to do something, but there was one thing I understand. The hard way doesn't apply to Jung Jun. The more you reprimand him, the more he will rebel. In the end, he will scream 'Fine! I'm quitting!' in your face.

"Then just let them decide. Why ask me here?" He stood up, leaving the room. I let him be.

"Done deciding?" I asked and they handed me the songs they chose. I don't know which songs Eun Sung and Jung Jun were arguing earlier on and I won't ask. They should learn to solve problems and tension themselves. I looked through and saw that they marked out the songs they wanted as title songs. One dance song and another slower song. Good. I saved the two melodies into the thumbdrive and handed to the cheorographers so they could start working on the cherography.

"Start practicing, okay?" I said to the both of them and they went off. Seung Gi was the only one left and I knew he was unsatisfied with me.

"Why didn't you say anything just now?"

"You know his character. He won't listen." I reasoned.

"But that doesn't mean he could do things his way." He snapped back. "If we don't stop little things like this, I wouldn't dare to imagine the future."

"Trust me, oppa. He will change."

"Right. I hope you will be as sure as now next time." And he left. Sighing, I packed the things and headed up to the dance studio.

It was only around 7PM that I decided that I shall go to YG Entertainment.

"Practice until when it is dawn." I said before leaving.

I was with Big Bang in the recording studio till midnight. Seung Hyun drove me back to my agency after I told him that I'm returning. For the first time, I understood why Mr Yang likes to check on people so much. You can get quite worried if they happened to get lazy. I reached the dance studio and saw that only Eun Sung and Kyung In were dancing. Opening the door, I saw Jung Jun lying on the bench.

"What happened to him?" I asked, walking to the lying figure.

"He is tired." I turned to Eun Sung.

"Aren't you all tired? Why aren't you sleeping like him?" I asked strictly and then turned to Kyung In. "I heard that you are the leader. Shouldn't you do something?" Kyung In was a quiet boy but had leadership skills and I know that regardless who the leader is, be it Mr Yang or anything other firece character, Jung Jun won't give a care. I sighed, knowing that I couldn't completely blame Kyung In for not bothering. Even I didn't stop Jung Jun from being rude in the afternoon.

"Are you all practicing the new songs?" They nodded and I asked them to dance for me once as I watched the video showing the cheorographers dancing. I started learning on the spot. They were only taught the first part so it wasn't hard for me to catch up. I even danced once with them and asked for their honest opinion. They felt that it was okay and I went to wake Jung Jun.

"We have been dancing for the whole day. Shouldn't we get some rest? Are we machines? Even machines would go haywire if you overwork it." He raised his voice at me in frustration.

"Stop all these talk and prepare to practice." I handed him a bottle of mineral water, replying calmly.

"No!" He slapped my hand away harshly, causing the bottle to slip from my loosened grip. I turned to him, staring intensly. "Of course it is easy for you to just say. Do you know how hard all these are? You don't even dance! Try dancing for more than ten hours!"

"Are you saying you will do it if I dance with you all?" I asked back calmly and his eyes narrowed at me. Grabbing my bag, I dug for my extra clothing I have grown to pack as a habit and exited the room. I happened to pack a loose tee and a pair of sweatpant this time and quickly changed into it. Good thing that the attire is suitable for dance. He was challenging me. And if this is the only way to make him follow what I say, I will do it. All the three of them turned to me when they saw me in the attire, all ready to have a long dance session, they stared. I walked to the bench where Jung Jun was still looking pissed.

"As you said, I don't dance. So it is natural that I will find a hard time catching up with you guys. Stand up. You are not stopping until I do." I threw the sentence at him and turned to stand behind Eun Sung and Kyung In. Through the mirror, I saw that Jung Jun was lowly getting in place. Thank god. I was so glad that I tend to pick up things fast for I was able to dance at the same pace with them after learning just now. The three of them were caught offguard by me but I pretended I didn't notice it. We kept repeating the first part over and over again. The ringtone from my phone suddenly blasted but I act as if I couldn't hear it. I replayed the song again and tuned it louder, drowning the ringtone. We danced and danced until it was 6 in the morning.

"Go back and sleep. Recording of songs starts at eleven." We then walked out of the studio together.

"Unnie." I called when I saw Jin Hye walking out from a corner infront of me.

"Jung? Why are you still here?" She turned back and was surprised to see me. "I have been calling you. Have you forgotten about the filming later?"

"I still remember. I was just practicing with them." Jin Hye looked at the three.

"Them? Why?"

"Aren't we running late? Let's go." I said instead, trying to drop the subject and walked ahead only to be pulled back by her.

"Where are you going like this? Go have a shower." I even forgot that I was sweating like a pig. I let out a soft chuckle tiredly, nodding.

"You all must be tired. I have extended the practice for two hours. Rest well." I would have apologised if it was for other people, but I know I can't in this case. I went to the shower room in the same storey while they walked off.

Because of all the hours I pushed myself to dance in the morning, I have a harder time filming. Even though I was used to it, it was of course still a tedious process. I kept myself hyper to endure the rest of the filming. The more exhausted I get, the more determined I am to lessen the numbers of NGs I were to make. That was why the human brain is a very incredible organ. Once you are set on something, you will always make it. I was taking a nap at the side when the other actors were doing their scenes.

"Jung- ssi," I opened my eyes when I heard someone called.

"Yes, director." I stood up.

"I heard that you are holding onto the bottle opener. Can you pass it to me? We need it as a prop."

"I have returned it to the counter after using it in my scenes." I replied.

"It isn't at the counter. Min Ah- ssi said you are holding onto it."

"It's not with me." I shook my head, a bit surprised at Min Ah's statement. She may have seen wrongly.

"Oh, okay..." The director had a confused look as he turned back.

"I will help look for it, Director." I offered and he nodded. I ran behind the bar counter, scanning the area. I clearly remember placing it here since it was the staff who told me to leave it here. Kicking something as I was walking to the other end of the counter, I looked down to see a long, flat silver kind of metal sticking out from under the counter. I reached for it and pulled it out. Sure enough, it was a bottle opener.

"Director." I called, heading towards him. "Here."

"Oh...! Thank you so much." And he rushed off to hand it to a man who was around Min Ah. I happened to meet Min Ah's gaze and, it doesn't look good. Like she was mad at me. Nevertheless, I gave a small smile. She might be upset or stressed with all the filming and she just happened to turn to me. There weren't any reason for her to be mad at me anyway and I must have mistaken that she was directing the unfriendly gaze at me. I should get some rest, my mind was starting to interpret things wrongly.
---
We continued filming until 9PM and the staff gave us dinner. Jin Hye only gave me half the share but I considered that as very kind of her. I'm not supposed to take anything except sweet potatoes and cucumbers.

"Can I sit here?" Min Ah greeted as she came to my table. Smiling, I nodded, offering her a seat as I pulled out the chair beside me.

"Sit." Soo Hyun who was with me said, gesturing for her to set. As we eat, we began chatting casually.

"Is this your first drama?" Soo Hyun asked Min Ah and she nodded, chewing on her food. "So is everything manageable?" He asked again. "If there's anything you need help with, I will try my best."

"Thank you. Everything is fine at the time being." She glanced at me and I smiled back. "Do main roles get very stressful?"

"Of course." I nodded at what Soo Hyun said and Min Ah nodded as well. "Take it slow. You will take the main lead one day with the accumulated experience."

"The two of you got the main lead when you got your first drama." She stated with a laugh.

"That was just luck."

"I was being forced." Soo Hyun chuckled at what I said.

"Why?"

"My manager wanted me to do it. I actually wanted to just sing during my early debut years."

"But it goes well now. Look at you, rising to fame after your first drama."

"That's why I vowed to listen to everything she said." The three of us laughed.

"Well, it's true that one won't forever be the sick kick, right?" Soo Hyun and I nodded, giving her encouragement.

"Work hard." She smiled at us in response, but somehow, her smile towards me wasn't as sweet as it was directed to Soo Hyun. There was something more in it that I couldn't figure out.

For two days, I have not returned home. We filmed overnight, two days straight. I really felt like I was dying as I stood beside Min Ah, getting ready for the next scene. As our respective stylists made our hair, Jin Hye came to hand me my phone. It was Seung Hyun.

"Oppa?" I called upon answering the phone. It was rare for him to call when I already told him I had work.

"Hey. You're coming back home tonight, right?" I nodded a little as I hummed. "I had bought grocery with noona. Give me your pin code to your door. I will bring them up to your place."

"What?" Because it was so sudden, I blurted. Calling to ask for the pin code as if my home was his home too...

"You don't have time, that's why. I went shopping since I have time and met noona in the supermarket and I thought of you. Quick, I reached the apartment building already." I laughed softly.

"You won't rob my house, right?"

"Psh. What a thing to say..." I can picture him rolling his eyes. "Text me the pin code, okay?"

"Hm." I was about to hang up when he started speaking again.

"Oh ya and, Merry Christmas." Ah... It's Christmas today? I even forgot about it when I actually prepared hot coffee and hot packs for the staffs and actors as an appreciation for their hard work this festive day.

"Merry Christmas, oppa." I replied after chuckling inwardly. How can I have never thought of wishing him a Merry Christmas? I'm such a bad girlfriend.

"It's Seung Hyun oppa?" I turned to Min Ah who asked when I was handing the phone back to Jin Hye after texting him. I nodded with a smile while Min Ah's stylist was still combing her fringe. "How nice of him. He specially called to wish you a Merry Christmas?" I just simply smiled again and our heads shot up when the director shouted for everyone to be on stand-by. Min Ah and I quickly got into position.

It was around 10:30PM when everyone was dismissed. I went home straightaway with only one thing in mind; sleep. The producer who was working with me on the recording with NGMiracle told me that he had sent the recorded songs to me so that I can check. I opened the door and headed to my room, wanting to boot up my laptop when I suddenly stopped and turned to the table in the kitchen when I thought I saw something. Walking over, I pulled off the cloth and found plates and plates of food. My lips curved upwards in response as I remember Seung Hyun coming over just now. Picking up a piece of paper under one of the plates, I read the note mentally.

Baby! Surprise! Not expecting this, right? Heh! I don't think just dumping down whatever that is bought in your place is enough so I made something out of them. Ain't I sweet? XD Eat well, okay? You're so skinny. Diet, my foot. You will become ugly if you continue losing weight. Now, now, get your on the chair and pick up the chopsticks. Get ready to finish everything. On your mark, get set, go!

Love,
Seung Hyun


I eyed the paper suspiciously. This wasn't Seung Hyun's writing style. This was the first time he called me 'baby'. And definitely, this wasn't his handwriting. I brushed it off, picking up the pair of chopsticks that was lying there and placed a piece of grilled beef into my mouth. I know from the taste that the beef was from the shop that Seung Hyun used to buy beef for me. I then pulled the door of the refridgerator opened and nearly gasped out loud. Did he intend to brust my refridgerator or did he want to burst my stomach? Gosh. It was so packed with vegetables, fruits, meat and boxes containing side dishes stacking nicely at the lower rack. I looked into the freezer and almost scoffed at his attempt of temptation. Ice cream? Is he serious? When I am still on diet? And of course, loads of frozen food. When I saw my favourite brand of frozen pizza, I grabbed it out and hugged it unknowingly. God knows how long I didn't touch it since don't know when. Fine, his attempt to tempt me was a success. Only the pizza part. The cabinets were filled with tibits and ramyun. Smiling as I randomly pulled out one to stare at, I turned back to the table and picked some vegetables into my mouth after closing the cabinet door. Heading to my room, I flipped the lights on and the laptop. Again, something caught my eyes. The bed this time. There was a gift box lying there. Already knowing that it was a present for Christmas, I reached for it and removed the cover. I gasped softly, surprised at the expensive gift. An iPad. I already told him not to do this and yet...! I had told him once that I don't want one. I already had an iTouch, a phone, a laptop, so why do I still need an iPad? Nevertheless, I still reached for the charger to charge the new device I got but found out that it was already fully charged. I slid the icon across to unlock it but it asked for the passcode. What? Passcode? What games are you playing, oppa? I was about to call him when yet again, I noticed something. The wallpaper showed '1104'. Tsk. I made a wise try and entered those four numbers and it was unlocked. I'm smart. A PDF ducument filled with words popped up and human instinct, I read it.

As expected, you got the code. I was acually planning to ignore when you called to ask. But well, I guess you don't need me for that. So, as you already know, I got an iPad for you this year. You are going to nag at me for getting something you specifically told me that you don't want and don't like. But wait, I didn't get this for you to convince you that you should be an Apple fan. Because you are getting busier these days, you should have better access to Internet at any point in time. Now, you won't have to worry whether there is WIFI available if you need to use your iTouch to use the net when you are in an emergency. I could have lent you my iPad but I don't get to see you often recently.
Noona came up as well and suggested that we made something so you could eat when you get back, so make sure you eat. I know you will most probably fall flat on the sofa and sleep until your manager bang on your door, but I still hope that you will at least eat a bit. In the cabinets, there are some biscuits you used to munch on when you are starving. Those with the lowest calories amount all kind of biscuits available. Bring some to work and hide well from your managers, okay? If you were to get caught, me, the accomplice would be wanted too.
I want to wait till you returned but I have to head to Bu San for an open ceremony of a fashion shop. I suddenly thought of the time when you just dropped the gift at my place and rush to catch a flight. Anyway, can you call me after reading this?

Seung Hyun


I was smiling to myself like a retarded fool. My mind went off to the time when it was Seung Hyun's birthday last year.

 

Flashback

I just arrived back from Japan and got the parcel in the Gim Po airport's post office. I left the gianatic box in the van while I dropped by at the agency to settle some matters. Yoo Hyun drove me to Seung Hyun's place after that. I only have 45 minutes. Ringing the bell when we arrived at the villa, I went to drag the huge parcel out.

"What brings you here?" Hye Yoon pushed the gate opened for me. "And what's that?" Surprised at the size of the box that stood infront of me, her eyes widened. 

"This is for Seung Hyun. Can I just drop this in his room?" She nodded and stood aside as I hugged the heavy box, lifting it off the ground.

"Do you need help?" She asked, seeing that I was having a hard time.

"It's okay..." I was already panting as I walked into the living room.

"I will just go get Charlie." She went ahead of me and got the pet out from Seung Hyun's room so it was safe for me to enter. I smiled thanks to her and got in.

"You should have called Seung Hyun. He won't be back for quite some time."

"It's okay. It's meant to be a surprise." I began opening the flaps of the box as Hye Yoon was watching me curiously with Charlie in her arms. 

"My, my..." She was so surprised that her voice came out as a whisper. I set the 1.5 metre BearBrick next to the standing lamp next which was by the king size bed. "And how much does this cost?" She kind of frowned, knowing it would cost a lot. "Seung Hyun called you to buy it?"

"No." I denied immediately. "Before he returned from Japan, we saw this in a shopping centre. It's the limited edition and he likes it, but because he had to leave quickly, he didn't purchase one."

"Don't spoilt him. He would have bought it right away if he really wants it."

"It's troublesome to bring it back since it's big and he doesn't have time to do the procedures. It's okay. I already bought it." She gave a disapproving look and I pouted in response. Suddenly remembering something, I shot up to my feet and dashed downstairs and out to the van, grabbing a packet of seaweed soup I pleaded Jin Hye to buy for me. Getting back into the room, I looked around to see where I should put it. Inspirations came upon the sight of the BearBrick. I pulled one of its hands out and hung the plastic bag on it. Smiling at my nimble mind, I turned back, grinning back Hye Yoon behind me who scoffed and finally smiled as she rolled her eyes at my unstoppable personality. 

"Let me call that boy." She said as she fished out her phone.

"Why? He's busy."

"Don't he want to receive this in time? He would surely regret it if he gets it late. There's even seaweed soup." She shot back and the phone was already against her ear. "Seung Hyun ah, you have to get back by today. This is really important. You might even cry in remorse if you reached your room tomorrow." And she hung up. 

"Wait for a while. He will get back soon. I just chatted with him online a while ago. He had ended his schedules and was heading back to the dorm."

"I have a flight to catch." I checked my watch. "I have to go. My managers are waiting outside." I smiled apologetically and walked to the door with her following behind me. "Thank you, unnie...!" I waved as I hopped into my van and off I went to the airport to fly to Paris to attend a music festival. 

When I switched on my phone once I landed there, there was a text message.

 

From Seung Hyun oppa

Gosh! You got that for me?! Seriously?! WOAH! DAE BAK! Thank you so much! My! I'm screaming! You are the best! Hyun Suk would be so jealous of me! I gonna send a MMS to him right now!

P.S. But why did you have to hang the soup on the hand? Don't bully it! It's so precious!

End of flashback

 

Of course Seung Hyun didn't really send Mr Yang a MMS but I heard that he found out through Seung Hyun's post on Twitter. He jokingly asked me to stop helping Seung Hyun expand his collection if not he is going to lose to his own artiste. He doesn't have one of the 1.5m limited series yet...

With the iPad in my hand, I quickly jogged out to take my phone from my bag outside on the sofa. Okay, I admit. He managed to make my heart flutter with all these things. I really want to hug him right now!

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Are you expecting my call, TOP?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Say, you have figured out the code?"

"What?" Let me play with him for a bit...

"The passcode?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked back in feigned puzzlement.

"Didn't you see what's on your bed?"

"What about my bed? You even went into my room?!"

"Are you serious? Go check again!" He ignored me and said.

"My bed..." I bit my lower lips to contain my laughter. "Pillow, bloster, the stuffed turtle toy you got for me and a blanket? What are you talking about?" Maybe he noticed I was fooling around with what I said because he immediately retorted.

"Yah, you even read the note on the iPad." He was so sure since I won't state the obvious on what was on my bed if I weren't joking around.

"Oppa, what are you saying? It's Christmas and you are weird." I don't know how to stop and continued having my fun.

"If not, how did you know that I was waiting for your call?"

"You came to my place and made me food. Aren't you waiting for me to call to say thank you?"

"No matter how well you are able to react to my questions, I already know you have surely saw that gift box, so I won't fall into your trap. You won't even reply to my questions so casually when you really don't know what I am referring to."

"Aigoo, what to do... Why do you understand me so well?" I smiled even when I was grumbling. Psh, not fun at all...

"I told you. I know you inside out."

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes, lying down on the sofa.

"Did you just arrived at home? Have you eaten?"

"Hm. I ate a little. You and unnie prepared so much..." He laughed.

"Noona must have missed you, even writing a note."

"I should have guessed that that was her. She even called me 'baby' on your behalf."

"Hmm... Did I hear hints in that tone of yours? You want me to call you 'baby'?" I scoffed.

"No. Get your ears check." I spat.

"Hey, it's Christmas!" He exclaimed at my sarcasm.

"The clinic might be closed now. Head over to a hospital then."

"Yah, can you stop making fun of me? It's Christmas and you decided to prank on me the first thing you called." I pouted.

"Fine."

"So why did you call?"

"You said to call." I stated, matter of a fact even though I have things to say.

"Psh... I'm seriously speechless..." A smile broke out on my face, knowing that he was grumbling, probably even rolling his eyes. "Don't you have anything to say?"

"What, Merry Christmas? I said it in the day." Oh my god, I'm having so much fun here.

"No!" He finally raised his voice in exasperation.

"Then what?"

"Forget it." He said, sighing loudly and I know it was for me to hear.

"Okay, okay. I got it." I decided to stop and give in to him. "I have many to say, but first, I want to apologise."

"Why?"

"I know this isn't a reason to forget. I was busy these few days and it slipped off my mind that the gift for you is in my room. I could have told you where it is and you would have gotten the gift on time. But it's not possible now." It was almost midnight already...

"I'm glad you didn't call me to get the gift myself. How pathetic and sad I would have looked if I have taken it myself. You come and hand it to me personally." I smiled at that.

"And, of course, thank you." I paused. "You need to head to Busan but you still came over. You must be rushing here and there, right?"

"It's nothing."

"For the food, iPad and all, thank you."

"You're welcome, Jung ah." That same surge of warmth came and spreaded throughout my body again. The effect that takes place in me whenever he called my name with that tender, calm and deep voice... I think I even shuddered as my heart skipped a beat everytime I hear that tone.

"And," I started again. "After receiving all the things from you, I suddenly want to see you." My voice softened a little, feeling myself started to miss him badly out of a sudden. What's wrong with me...

"Right now? Shall I? I have ended everything already."

"Are you serious?" I laughed at his quick and cool response.

"Why not? It's a solo event. I'm alone with my manager heading back to Seoul and I don't have things on until tomorrow."

"Really?" A smile appeared as I suddenly felt happy for no exact reason.

"Hm. I drop by at your place?"

"Okay." Controlling my smile from widening too much, I reached up to my lips.

"Sleep first. It will take a few more hours. Don't change the pin code just because I know it. If not, I won't be able to go in." I hummed and we hang up the call. My heart was rapidly beating and I suddenly felt so loved. Even though I know Seung Hyun had always loved me, isn't it so romantic for the guy to come to you with no hesistation, no questions asked, just because you said that simple sentence; I want to see you. I didn't even say I missed him. Going back to my room, I called Hye Yoon to thank her for making me food and to wish her a Merry Christmas. After that, I played the audio files that the producer had sent me and listened to each of them very carefully. There are quite a number of parts that I feel that could have been done better but there was a song among the three that I was completely fine with it. I gave comments on each song and sent it to the producer via email. Even though I was really tired, I still forced myself to at least read the script once for the scenes I will be working on tomorrow. I was constantly dozing and waking up. As I read the first word of the sentence, my head fell back onto the table and I didn't stop myself from sleeping. I was too sleepy by then.

I stirred when I felt my hands being pulled.

"Mmm..." I groaned, frowning as I tried to open my eyes.

"Why are you still working if you are so tired?" Before I could make out who was in my room, a soft, gentle deep voice came into my ears first. Straining my eyes open, I saw Seung Hyun trying to lift me up away from the table.

"Oppa..." I called as I reached out my arms like a child asking for her mother to carry her. Smiling faintly to me, he gripped on my armpits and pulled me out of the chair. My legs dangling at the sides of his waist as he supported under my backside, carrying me like I was his toddler daughter.

"Are you sure you are twenty-four?" He asked with a quiet laugh. Tightening my grip around his neck, I snuggled deeper into his neck, his scent engulfing me.
----
I rolled over and accidentally hit my hand on the wall, causing me to stir from my sleep. Realising that I was lying on the bed, I suddenly thought of Seung Hyun. Ain't I reading the script when he came? Was that just a dream? I flipped my body, wanting to see if my desk was still in a mess with the books when I saw a figure sitting next to my bed. A smile curved on my lips as I scooted over, lying on my stomach as I stared at his sleeping face. Have I ever told you that Seung Hyun looked like an adorable puppy when he is in dreamland? When you take a good look, he somehow resembled a dog. Not in an insulting way, just that his features were similar. My smile broadened at the thought of Hye Yoon and I once when he was asleep by bringing the sleeping Charlie next to his face and snapped an instant picture and wrote a caption, '85% alike'. He pissed off and even complained to his mother, like just how a three-year-old would. We kept the photograph away from him since then as he almost burnt it. My eyes then dropped to his hands and found him holding onto two iPads. He didn't do anything weird things again, did he? I picked up one of them which happened to be his and checked the time. 5:34AM. It was still early. Since I will probably have a hard time waking up if I were to go back to sleep again, I got off the bed and gently covered Seung Hyun with the blanket. I went through the morning routine and was back in the room at 6AM. I turned off the alarm going off on my phone and turned back to packing the table. When I was done, I squatted down infront of Seung Hyun. I called him, shaking him gently on his shoulder.

"Oppa..." He stirred with just a little disturbance this time, maybe due to his uncomfortable sleeping position. Why did he choose to sleep in a sitting position? His neck is going to hurt from the strain. Thinking of that, I reached to the side of his neck to give it a light massage.

"Why are you sleeping like this? You should have lied down or something." I nagged softly. I can't believe I just admitted that I nagged at such a young age. He groaned, unexpectedly pulling me into his chest and gave me a small surprise. Hugging me like a bolster as he snuggled into my hair, I knew he just wanted to stop me from waking him up.

"Oppa, oppa... iPad, iPad..." I said as I was sitting on the device which I received less than 24 hours. He pulled away, looking at me in a blur before looking down, pulling the edge of the iPad syicking out and dropped it on the floor beside us carelessly and resumed to squeezing me. My iPad! It hit the floor quite loudly!

"Don't you have schedules?" I asked quietly, hugging him back.

"Hm..."

"What time? It's already six."

"Hm..." Psh, just giving whatever response to keep my mouth shut...

"Wake up...~" I randomly sang, purposely moving my body left and right as if I was enjoing the song I made. I chuckled a little when he sighed. "Go wash up!" I got off him and helped him hit on his shoulder lightly when he reached up to it, looking in pain. As he was heading to the toilet, I massaged him from behind all the way until we reached the door.

"Coming in?" He asked groggily and I pretended to be excited.

"Can I?" He gave a nod and instantly grabbed on my wrist and tugged on me hard towards him, pulling me into the bathroom. However, my reflex was fast enough and I held onto the door, stopping myself from falling forward. "On second thoughts, it's okay. I can massage you later." He smirked and closed the door. I waited for him to return in the room.

"You can change into this." I handed him a pair of fresh clothes I bought last week since I somehow predicted that there will be times when he came to stay over.

"What is this?" He wiped his hair dry as he reached for the clothings.

"Just some home clothes I bought." He nodded and went to change.

"Is the jeans okay?" I asked, worried that I got the wrong size. He hummed and came to the kitchen where I was pondering on what to cook.

"Don't spend too much time cooking. Just heat up the food from yesterday." He said from behind me as he looked at the boxes of leftover food I packed and stored in the fridge. The nonchalance in his voice sounded as if he has stayed with me for a long time. I still nodded briefly and got a packet of instant rice for him. Soon, we were able to eat.

"Ah." He extended a spoonful of rice to me as I was only picking on the dishes. I opened my mouth and accepted it, knowing that he would make me eat even if I refused to. He was tapping on his iPad as he ate and didn't mind me looking at what he was doing.

"What's your passcode?" I asked out of a sudden when I remembered that one was required when I was checking the time just now.

"Why would you want to know?"

"Because you know mine." I replied, like it was the best reason.

"Since you are smart, figure it out yourself." He locked the iPad and pushed it to me. I looked at him in disbelief while he just continued eating in big spoonful.

"How would I know...!" I uttered as I randomly entered any digits. 'Wrong passcode. Try again'. Psh. "I don't know...!" Roughly sliding the device back to him, a frown appeared on my face. Very calmly, he turned to me.

"Try it. It's not like you to lose your temper at such things." Scoffting, I took the iPad again and was determined to get the correct passcode this time. He is challenging me, huh? I ended up trying many times but failed every single one. Part of his handphone number, blah blah blah. My mind even flashed through those drama scenes where the main leads would use birth dates of the person he or she likes as the code. I scoffed at that funny thought, but because I was desperate to solve the code, I still tried it.

"If this one gets through, it would be really cheesy." I mumbled as I entered my birth date, '0224'. Much to my horror, it unlocked and brought me to the home page. I turned to him to see him looking back at me.

"Eww! Why are you following the dramas?!" I always thought it was kind of weird and unrealistic to put your lover's birth date as pin codes but here, my boyfriend is actually doing the exact same thing!

"The code to your iPad is my birth date. Isn't it natural that my code is yours?" He asked back.

"Gosh! I'm going to change mine!" I knew the code to my iPad was his birth date but I didn't expect him to use my birth date as well. The whole thing had became more cheesy!

"Yah, why are you changing it? Don't." I ignored him and immediately changed it. He playfully glared at my defiance and snatched my iPad, trying to unlock it while I looked at him with a smug smile.

"You like to play this kind of games, right? Your turn. Try a taste of your own game." He shot me a look and continued trying again and again. Seeing him so determined and concentrated, I decided to give him a clue.

"It's the same as before."

"What?" He tried the one he set but couldn't get through. "It's not the same." He hissed, looking up at me.

"It is." I shot back calmly, chewing on the bean sprouts.

"As if!"

"Your brain is really square, oppa." I commented, rolling my eyes. He eyed me, trying to get the hint. Tapping another set of numbers, it seemed like he got it this time.

"You are really lame. Why change when the code is still my birth date in the end?" He set the device back on the table, picking up the chopsticks.

"I'm used to writing the day first before the month. I wrote dates this way on every assignment when I was back in my country." Yes, you're right. Instead of '1104', I changed it to '0411'. Lame? I know. I just wanted to play with him. "Change yours too."

"I don't want to! I'm used to writing the month first! I was taught this way since preschool!" He raised his voice slightly, childishly arguing. I smirked at that and continued eating.

After breakfast, there was still half an hour until Jin Hye picks me up at eight. We sat on the sofa, chatting as I watched him surfed the net.

"Woah, Se7en oppa got Han Byul unnie the shoes! They really costs a lot!" I squealed when he went to his Twitter account and the top post was a picture on the pair of branded pumps.

"The iPad isn't cheap neither." He replied, scrolling down to see other posts. I rolled my eyes, scoffing inwardly. "Oh ya!" I bolted to my room before Seung Hyun could reply and got the silver box in my wardrobe.

"It's late. But still, Merry Christmas. Hope you like it." I went infront of him and extended the box to him with both hands, smiling. He looked up at me, a wide smile on his face as he took the box.

"Thank you." He said, looking at the box as if it was made of gold. I sat beside him and urged him to open it. Watching for his expression as he pulled out the grey knitted sweater with collars, I started to get nervous. Okay, I knitted that and it was my first time attempting collars so I don't know it if really looks fine on him. I wanted to experiment news things and hope that the addition of collars didn't ruin the whole sweater.

"You were whining for a sweater from me. There, you got it." I have been competing with Min Ji once we knew that both of us actually knit our own things. We have knitted purses and clothings for each other and Seung Hyun was grumbling because he has not received any from me.

"When did you do it? You are so busy..." He asked softly, not really expecting an answer as he felt the soft material in his hands. I sewed an outline of a pocket on the left at the chest area with navy blue yard, making designs. I also attached a clothed picture of a small puppy with only the upper body on top of the pocket so it seemed like there was a puppt placed in the pocket. It may look too childish for Seung Hyun, but to me, this is what he is. Always cute, lovable like a young puppy. Smiling at the cute design, he was touched and moved by it, and I was glad. "Is this puppy you? You want me to put you in my pocket?"

"Psh." I rolled my eyes.

"Can't you a add dog collar with your name around its neck?"

"Hey...!" I retorted and he laughed. When we were having one of our lovey dovey moments last time, I had once told him that I wished I could keep him inside my pocket and bring him to wherever I go and he said he wished for that too. I thought he was playing around and didn't expect him to remember. Reaching for my shoulders, he pulled me over and embraced me securely in his arms.

"Thank you. How many nights have you given up to do this?" He asked and I just smiled.

"Try it." This is the important moment. Whether those countless nights I have sacrificed were worth it or not depends on this moment. It has to look good on him...

"Now?" He asked then nodded as he stood up, pulling the sweater over his head. It will fit him. I'm sure. The measurement I got from his stylist will definitely be correct. Even though he was famous for looking good in everything and anything, it was still so nerve-wrecking for me.

"How do I look?" He stood infront of me and I stared at him for quite sometime before a smile broke out on my face. You should know the results by judging how happy I looked.

"Can I take a picture?" He nodded and I snapped a picture of him modeling my product and stared at the picture.

"But what's this?" He laughed as he asked, looking at the label I attached at the underside of hem.

"That's the serial code. There's only one piece of what you are wearing now in the world. Choi Seung Hyun series." I made the label for fun, sewing the words 'Choi Seung Hyun(C) in arial font. "Oppa, faster. Post this on Twitter and show it to Min Ji unnie. I won!"

"What?"

"She bet that I would never have time to make something nice for you." Rolling his eyes, he sat down beside me wearing the sweater.

"Is this gift a competition in disguise? Do you really make it for me or it is just your competitiveness with Min Ji?" My eyes widened at his bluntness.

"How can you say that? I even got scolded by Jin Hye unnie for not sleeping." He eyed me, his gaze softening after a while.

"That's why. Why didn't you sleep when you were tired?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"You said you want it." He smiled in response.

"I got it. Thank you, I like it a lot."

"I thank you too. For the iPad and for rushing back just because I said I wanted to see you." He leaned in and kissed the tip of my nose with a soft smile as my eyes closed.

"I actually missed you too. I'm glad you wanted to see me as much as I wanted to see you."

"I love you." I breathed, hugging him immediately when he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too." Fallen deep in bliss, I curled myself in his warm embrace as I watched him tweeted the picture.

'It came late, but isn't this nice and cute? Indeed, the CEO of Dreams and Dreams' Inn. Thank you, Jung ah.
P.S. Min Ji yah, I too, think that Miss Producer won this round. One vote for Yi Jung from me!'


I chuckled, somehow feeling good at his praises and looked up at him. He responded by rubbing his nose affectionately against mine. That was when my phone rang. What great timing. Jin Hye had arrived and we got to go. Seung Hyun was wearing his shoes at the doorstep after switching off all the lights and the heater. I was grabbing my bag in the living room and his iPad that I was holding on to lit up upon a SNS update.

"There's an update." I said, unlocking the device.

"Read it. Probably another post on Christmas." I clicked on the '1 new post' icon and it was from Min Ah. I don't know what I was feeling. I have never even feel bothered with just a simple update before.

There was a selca of her, probably in a vehicle with the following sentences below.

'It was Christmas yesterday. Did everyone enjoy while receiving presents from your loved ones? I was filming yesterday and got back home late. Big Bang's Seung Hyun oppa shared some tips and gave advices when I asked for some help. We talked online the whole night. It was really helpful, oppa. Thank you. With the guidance I got, I'm off to the filming site and work hard for the rest of the shooting. Have a nice day, everyone!'

The whole night, did she say? We called it for the day at 10PM yesterday. So she was chatting with Seung Hyun when he was on his way back to Seoul?

"Jung ah, going?" I snapped back from my trance, spinning my head to him. He smiled warmly to me, extending out his hand for me to hold. Yi Jung, why are you like this? He was just giving support as a senior. He even came all the way for you. I smiled, the thought already at the back of my head.

"Min Ah-ssi said thanks." I informed and he took it quite flippantly.

"Oh, is it? I will reply it later." He smiled and took my hand.

"But oppa, are you wearing this out?" The sweater was still on him.

"I will boast it to the whole world." He tightened his grip on my hand as he pulled the collar of my coat closer around my neck. I let out a laugh and he shrugged.
===

Hello people. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it! ^^

 

Bungsky_, Hello. Seung Gi likes Jung? Hmmm... Read on? ^^ Aigoo, in this chapter, Jung is pushing herself even more for NGM... But like she said, she doesn't need to take care of herself since Seung Hyun will be doing the job. Haha! XD Thanks for supporting! ^^
 

 

 

 

Schedulex2(C)

 

Started- 20:53PM, 260312
Stopped at '-', 12AM, 270312


Continued- 22:32PM, 270312
Stopped at '--', 12:01AM, 280312


Coninued- 20:55PM, 280312
Stopped at '---', 23:44PM, 280312


Continued- 20:30PM, 300312
Stopped at '----', 23:16PM, 300312


Continued at- 21:14PM, 310312
Ended- 22:50PM, 310312

Replied comment and posted on 12:14AM, 030412