Ninth Photo : Revenge

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

She lives her life like it's a party and she's on the list
She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it

--Better than Revenge /// Taylor Swift


A week has past and  I've notice the 'hottest couple' of the shool aren't together 24/7 (just exaggerating). L is now more cold and Suzy, I don't know where to start!! Suzy and her group the so called 'Miss A' keeps giving me glares and whispers plus they laugh like hyenas. Gosh. I can't describe how annoying it is. While Suzy bugs me so much, L disturbs me too. The car ride every morning feels like North pole. He doesn't talk and when he looks or glances at me, it's like his pissed especially when I'm with Byunghun, now that we changed seats, Byunghun is my new seatmate. Then there's this practicing, Infinite always practice their songs, I guess it's the life of an idol but I haven't seen them dance in person and I haven't heard them sing. I tend to stay away from their practice room.

Speaking of Byunghun, I have been very closed to him. Now that Taejun and Seohyun are a couple I don't tend to hang out with them, instead I go with Byunghun. He's in a group called 'Teen Top'. I haven't met the members excluding Chunji-sshi. Though when I meet up with Byunghun he's always there. He always flirts with me then Byunghun would tell him that 'it's never gonna happen with me and him' then he would stop and leave. He also goes to practice but then he says he escapes when we meet up. Sighhhhhh. I have to admit something. Byunhun has been really weird. He keeps on looking, staring and glancing at me. It's creppy. But so does other guys.

Ohhhh and even though I have told L a thousand times I have work after school, he still keeps on dragging me. I almost have an heart everyday because of him popping out of nowhere and gets my wrist. Explains why I have been paranoid for the last couple of days. Nothing happened much during the weekend except I got to work and no one even noticed I was gone. PS : I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST CHECK!! I HAVE MONEY NOW~~~!! (I feeeellll sooooo rich... =DD)

===Today is Monday, second week. Urgh. I beg to gradute now.===

Same routine. Same cold car ride and same everything!! That's what I thought when I entered school today. When I entered the main building there stood Suzy smiling so innocently. Trust me I don't ever want to see that girl smile like that. I braced myself for whatever she'll do next.

"Good Morning." She greeted. Her friends were at her back smiling. In an evil way. Everyone gathered easily having their hands at their back. I suspect something.

"You have to steal everything away from me, huh? Even L." So they really broke up. YEY! Ok calm down. Why am I happy anyway? I looked at her confused.

"I have a little surprise for you. A gift since you came back. Sorry it's a little late. It's made with hard work and love. Appreciate it, arasso? It's going to be sweet, maybe?.. Anneong!" She waved and walked away with her friends. I stood there cluless yet in horror. I froze. Everyone was staring at me, even the people on the second floor. They were so quiet. Infinite came in and no one freaked out like they usually do. Infinite just stood there. Then one of the guys whispered to Sunggyu. They stepped back a little. YAHH!! What's the frigging is going on?!?!!?! A snap of Suzy's fingers echoed.

"GOOOOOOO!!!!" someone shouted. !

Everyone raised their hands and before I knew it everyone tossed their eggs at me. I closed my eyes tightly and gripped tightly from my bag's strap. Then someone hugged me. WHO YOU?! I didn't open my eyes yet. When everyone stopped, the flour and water from above came making the both of us sticky. URGHHHH. Worse of all, who is this guy? Myungsoo? What? Why him? NO NO NO NO. Taejun? His arms are different. I opened my eyes. BYUNGHUN?!?!

"Are you alright?"  He loosened up but it's reaaaaallly damn sticky, she making a piece of bread or something out of me?!?!. I nodded. I took a glance of  the place and everyone was gone except Infinite. Their eyes were about to pop out but L was mad and walked out, not soon enough Infinite followed. Back to Byunghun.

"Why'd you saved me? well.. kind of save me?" I asked him while trying to wipe the gross stuff off me. Before he could answer the bell rang and the principal passed by.

"What happened here? Why it is so messy?" He tapped his foot, waiting for an answer. Both of us bowed and said sorry.

"It was all planned, sir." Byunghun. The principal didn't look amused at all.

              

"and who planned it?" He crossed his arms.

"It was--" I cut off Byunghun. "Everyone was there to throw eggs, flour and water. Would you punish all of them?" Still with that face. "Very well, both of you will be excused this morning. ONLY THIS MORNING. Now go home and clean yourselves. I'll ask the janitor to clean this." Then he walked out.

    

We head out of the school.

"Yah. You haven't answered my question yet. Why'd you kinda saved me?" I followed him.

"Need a ride?" He changed the topic and handed me a helmet.

"I.. erm..Tch.. aish fine." I hop on and embraced his waist. I saw him smile. "Yah don't smile there, Byunghun." But deep inside I'm like : 

KYAAAAAAAA.. I'm hugging him for the first time!!! Why am I excited again?? o.O

Myungsoo P.O.V

We entered the main building but no screams were heard but we found a girl standing in the middle and everyone was hiding their hands. Some guy whispered to Sunggyu hyung and told us to back away. Members followed him. Something is going to happen to that girl, right. She looked back and I saw her face. SONG JEESUN again. A snap was heard and someone shouted "GOOOOOO" everyone started throwing eggs at her. Involountarily, I was about to protect her when Sunggyu hyung stopped me.

"Myungsoo, don't" WHAT?! SUNGGYU HYUNG WHAT?! 

        

Then I saw that L.Joe ran to her and hugged her. And That's supposed to be me!! I watched her being hugged my my enemy. Then next thing, flour and water came from the second floor. I saw him hugged tighter. ARGHHH!! Till it was done. She glanced at us. I rolled my eyes and walked out. I don't need this. I don't care!! Who the heck am I to care anyway?!?! Plus he already have L.Joe. I was furious at myself for following hyung.

===Classroom===

"You okay, L?" Sungyeol hyung asked. I just shrugged it off. "Okay, I'll leave you for awhile." Then he left.

I looked at the window mad. What a sight. I saw L.Joe and that girl in a motorcycle driving off. ARGHHHHH!!! That should be me!!! I sat down and punched the table. Everyone looked but I didn't care and glared at them causing them to go back to their own business. She's gonna get it. The teacher finally arrived.

"Soo.. today, Ms. Song Jeesun and Mr. Lee Byunhun will be excused because of what happened earlier." He said in a flat voice.

Where is she going with that maniac??!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to: 

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3