17th Photo : Confession?

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

I hate Myungsoo. What is wrong with him?! Why is he bringing this up to school when he agreed to let it stay at home?! I need to talk to Byunghun and he popped out of nowhere. What is their problem anyway? Why are they enemies?

AISHHHH. As I talked to myself I saw Taejun enter the classroom.

"Jeesun, Why are you ignoring me? Have I done something wrong?" He sat beside me.

"You ask yourself" I crossed my arms and looked away.

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry, I haven't been talking to you. It's because I love--"

"Yes, I know you love Seohyun, your first girlfriend, but that doesn't mean you have to leave me. I know you better than this Taejun. You don't have to be with her 24/7." I seriously said to him.

"I'm sorry but are you really that mad?" He pouted.

"At you, a little but at someone, super!" I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry I haven't been helping you with your problems." He kept apologizing.

"It's fine." I sighed. 

Classes started and you didn't see Byunghun or Myungsoo entered the class.  Where'd they go? Are they okay?

After school, you tried to ask Infinite.

"Sunggyu oppa, have you seen L?" 

"Ani, we didn't see him either after lunch."

"Ahh, Kamsamnida."

Same answers were said by Teen Top. Did they fight? You called Taejun that you were skipping work and went to the rooftop to look for Byunghun.

===ROOFTOP===

"Byunghun? I know you're here. I need to talk to you." I looked around but the rooftop was empty. I looked at the view and tears wanted to flow. WHY THE HELL AM I CRYING? I held my tears and good thing it worked.

After minutes of silence, you heard someone jump. You looked around but no one was there.

"Byung?" You cried then someone covered your eyes. You held his hands.

"Taejun?" You joked and he reacted. 

"What?! Taejun?! How is my hands the same to Taejun's?!" He looked at me weirdly.

===FLASHBACK===

"Can I see your hands?" I asked as I stare at his beautiful hands as he played the piano.

"Um, sure?" He stopped and showed me his palms

"Wow, I love your hands..." I smiled at it and he intertwined his hands with mine.

"I love your hands too." He laughed.

Believe me, this is my first time holding a guy's hand other than Taejun but Taejun is different. Very different from Byunghun.

My face flushed red.

"Are you blushing, Jeesun?" He laughed once again.

"I-I-I am not!" I quickly took my hands off his.

"You're cute you know that?" He pinched your cheeks. From that on, you knew Byunghun's magical hands.

===END OF FLASHBACK===

"Want me to hold your hand again?" He teased.

"Want me to punch you?" I poked his cheek and notice a wound. "What happened?" My tone changed.

"Nothing, it's just a scratch" He looked away. Something did happen.

"That reminds me, where did you go? I didn't see you in class." I scolded him for cutting class.

"I just sleep here, I wasn't in the mood to go." He rolled his eyes.

"Wasn't in the mood?! You crazy! I got worried!" 

"Worried? You should be worrying about your boyfriend!" He stood up and walked away. He's mad now.

"Wait, Byung, He's not my boyfriend!" I held his wrist.

"He's right, Jeesun. Stop denying it! It's what I see anyway!" Why is he like this?

"It's all pretend!! I am being his fake girlfriend to save him from her sister, after his sister leaves, we are too!" I tried to hold him back.

"Min ah noona?" He asked.

"Yes, but how--"

"She is delusional."

"How do you know here?" Myungsoo said she's always overseas but how....? He sighed.

L.Joe P.O.V

"We used to be......BEST FRIENDS" Her face fell.

===FLASHBACK===

"Annyeong Byungie and Myungie oppa!" Heeyoung cut in between us and clinged her arms with ours.

"Annyeong Heeyoung!" Myungsoo smiled. He's really inlove with her but he haven't confessed to her. Pabo Myungsoo.

"Byungie oppa, I want to tell you something later, so come meet me after school okay?" She smiled and skipped happily and caught up with her friends.

"What do you think is she gonna tell you?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"Molla. Don't worry Myungsoo! She's all yourssss!" I playfully head locked him and we both laughed.

 --AFTER SCHOOL--

"Hey Heeyoung. What did you want to tell me?" We met at the school garden. I looked at her and she looked very uneasy.

"Umm.. I always wanted to tell you this, but I didn't have the courage.." Heeyoung, please don't say the words I'm thinking.

"..I l i k e you, oppa" She smiled nervously but then hung her head low again.

"I-I-I..." Heeyoung, I also l i k e you, but Myungsoo... he's my friend.. I...

"It's okay oppa, I undestand if you reject me. I just want to say what my heart is screaming for a long time now." She was about to cry.

"But I like you too, Heeyoung." I'm sorry Myungsoo.

===END OF FLASHBACK===

We ended up at the park sitting on a bench with the lights everywhere.

"Then we started dating and Myungsoo and I drifted apart, his angry grew on me and we became enemies." I said as I finished the story.

"Wow, I never thought. So how did you broke up with this 'Heeyoung' girl?" Does she need to ask that?

"She found a'better' guy." I snorted.

"Well, that was stupid. It's like she only destroyed your friendship with Myungsoo." She rolled her eyes while I laughed.

"Maybe, maybe but I think my feelings for her was just an infatuation..." Unlike my love for you Jeesun. I feel it's so different..

"Infatuation.. how deep." She laughed. Ahh that laugh always makes me smile. She's so cute.

"How about you? Have you ever fallen in love?" How's her past love life? I bet alot of guys got attracted to her.

"Me? No no no. Love is not in my vocabulary but I will admit alot of guys asked me out in America but I didn't say yes." She waved her index finger infront of my face. 

"Really? So, no first kiss, first boyfriend and all those firsts in love?" She shook her head.

"Ah! But someone stole my first kiss." She pouted.

"Who?" So I'm not gonna be her firts huh? HAHA!

"I don't wanna talk about it. I hate that guy." Confidential..Tch.

"Fine, so do you like anyone right now?" Please say it's me!

"My life is complicated already, I don't want more complications!" She stuck her tongue out.

"HAHAHAHA. So you believe that 'Love is complicated'?? Don't you like me?!? AISHHH.

NORMAL P.O.V

Why is he on this topic? Where is he going with this?

"Yes!" I made a stand.

"Jeesun, what if I say that I--" My phone started ringing.

Naekko haja, naega neol saranghae, eo?~~~

"Yebeoseyo?" I held my hand out on Byung's face and he rolled his eyes.

"Yah! what time is it?! where are YOU?!" I distance my phone from my ear.

"Why do I have to tell you, huh?!" I yelled back.

"It's already 7:00pm and noona's looking for you!! I'm dead here!! You better come home--" Byunghun snatched my phone and stopped the call.

"He's really annoying!" He sighed and gave my phone back.

"Yeah he is but I need to get home, so what did you want to tell me?"

"That I-I-I like.......FOOD! Yeah food, so wanna eat somewhere?" He scratched his head.

"Oh, I think I can't maybe next time, I have to go. Annyeong." I stood up and picked my things.

"Wait, I could give you a ride." He patted the seat on his motorcycle.

He still doesn't know that I live at Myungsoo's.. AISHHH.

"No no, It's fine really" I walked away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Really I insist!" His grip is so tight! Geez Byunghun, very persistent boy.

"Byunghun, seriously let go, it already hurts." I lied.

"Ohh, I'm sorry."  Then he lets go and looks down.

"Maybe next time okay?" I held up his chin.

"I'll take you to our practice room." His smirked.

"Fine. fine." I rolled my eyes. "I need to go home, don't follow me, arasso?!" I softly punch his arm.

"Arasso, I won't be stalking you." 

"Pinky swear?"

L.Joe P.O.V

"Pinky swear?" She showed her pinky. Just like a real kid.

"Hmm." I hooked my pinky with hers.

"Now don't break that promise!" We pulled away and she ran to the bus station leaving me alone.

"I won't...." I smiled to my self but frown when I forgot to tell her...

"I...l o v e....YOU"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeyoung, the one that broke Byung and Myung's friendship... tsk tsk tsk. Sad that Byung didn't get to confess..

But... I LOVE YOU TOO BYUNGHUN! LOL

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3