25th Photo : Long Night.

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

My eyes widened. What is he doing here? He’s not supposed to be here. Am I hallucinating?

I watched him casually lied down on the bed while I sat on in. He wasn’t angry. Did he see it?

“What is this?” He let the phone slide towards me. The screen have a crack right in the middle.

He obviously threw it. He’s furious but he tries to be calm.

“It’s not what you think.”

“What do you think am I thinking?”

“I like Byunghun.”

“More like ‘love’ and the way you call him Byung? He likes it because you’re special. Just like you are to me.” Still no eye contact.

“What do you want me to do? You think it’s easy to choose between you two?” I turned and raised an eyebrow. He sits in a form of indian sit infront of me.

“You don’t have to choose.” His dark expression turns into a smirk. “You already have me.” Then attempts to kiss me.

“Not really.” I looked away and he stopped.

“How is every confusing?” He frowned.

“Byung likes me and I have feelings for him too.” I stared at him.

“Obviously.” He becomes dark again and avoided my eyes.

“What’s that suppose to mean? Atleast I’m not naive.”

“Your feelings for him weigh more than your feelings you for me. If you even have any.”

“Ofcourse not.”

“So I win?” Our eyes meet.

“No, Myung.” I sighed. “Can’t I love two people?” He sighed at my question.

“We’re not actually aiming for a love triangle here.” He rolled his eyes.

“What do you think is happening right now? A love square?”

“I’m serious.” He shot at me.

“And I’m not?!” My voice raised a little higher. We remained silent for a minute.

“Why is love like a game for you?” I started again.

“Because I can win the girl’s heart.”

“And what if you lose?”

“I don’t quit so easily. There’s always a ‘try again’ button.”

“Life has no ‘try again’ button.”

“The game is not yet over. We’re still playing aren’t we?” I sighed at my defeat.

“You don’t have to make things harder.” I watched as he intertwined his hand with mine.

“How? I have both feelings for you.”

“That’s like a slap for me.”

“Well, I’m sorry.”

“Let’s end this, it’s getting nowhere.”

“I’m glad, you found this conversation meaningless.” I rolled my eyes at the sarcasm.

“It’s not meaningless. I found out that I need to step up my game. I don’t want to be just the other half forever.” He intensely looked at me with a smile.

“It’s been a stressful day, we should sleep. Manager oppa will be looking for you.”

“Yeah.” I was ready to stand when he held my hand tighter and leaned for kiss.

“Hold on.” I put my other hand on his chest to stop him. “What the hell?”

“You gave him a kiss, can’t I have one?” He smirked.

“He kissed me!” I was bewildered.

“Then I shall kiss you.” He put his arm around my waist and locked me with a kiss. I can’t help but kiss him back so he smiles in the middle.

The kiss stops and he asks me right away. “Now tell me, who’s a better kisser?”

I rolled my eyes while catching my breath.

“We’re not talking about this.” The tense atmosphere was ended with a kiss. I stood up and head to the bathroom to clean myself.

“It’s me, right? Just tell me.” He laughs.

“Oh shut up. I’m gonna wash up”

===Moments later===

I found him on the couch lying while watching television.

“Why are you even here? Aren’t you supposed to be practicing? Your comeback is like in two days.” I stood beside the couch.

“I snuck out.” He continously flipped the channels.

“Are you freaking serious? Don’t you think Sunggyu oppa will be mad?”

“Oppa?!” He sat up. “Since when did you call that geezer ‘oppa’?” I sat on the couch.

“I don’t know.” He puts his head on my legs.

“That’s so unfair.” He pouts. Now he’s being cute. Just moments ago, I felt like we were fighting.

“Oppa, it’s fair.” I played with his hair.

“See? It’s cute.”

“It’s so not.” A smile creeps to his face suddenly. “What? Don’t look at me like that.”

“You really like me, look you’re having fun with my hair.”

“Don’t be so cocky.” I pulled his hair.

“YAH!” He yelped.

“Stop it, okay, Myung?”

“Yes dear.” He glares at me.

“Good dog.” I and ruffled his hair.

“You’re lucky I’m inlove with you.” He pouts again.

“Who asked you to fall in love with me?”

“You did. You hypnotized me.” He gestured with his hands.

“That’s enough. You’re tired and so I am. Let’s sleep.” He stoods up immediately.

“Sleep with me, babe?” He reached out his hand.

“No. I’m sleeping here. You sleep there.” Wrong answer. He attacked me and carried me bridal style and put me on his bed.

“YAH!”

 He flashed infront of me. “Shhh. Sweet dream, dear.”

“Don’t touch me, okay?” I warned him.

“Yes, dear.” He yawns and closes his eyes. SO CUTE.

I wasn’t that sleepy so I watched him for a while. It’s surprising he’s fast asleep. He must be very tired. Poor Myungie.

As I watched him for a few minutes, he flashes a smile. What the heck? He must be dreaming.

“Too bad I didn’t capture that.”

His face was so perfect. I never realized.

“The hair. Those eyes. That cute nose. Plus those pinkish lips. What are you a ken doll?”

Now I realized I’m talking to myself.

“I’m crazy. Good night Myung.” I smiled and gave it a rest. I finally closed my eyes.

Myungsoo P.O.V

I was so tired but I suddenly heard Jeesun talk.

“The hair. Those eyes. That cute nose. Plus those pinkish lips. What are you a ken doll?”

So she’s been staring at me? If she didn’t thought I was sleeping I could be smirking by now.

“I’m crazy. Good night Myung.”  Goodnight.