Sixth Photo : First Day of Drama

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.


Throughout the ride home, I kept wondering what his name is at the same time staring at the camera. Then a message popped out.

B a t t e r y  L O W

Great. Now I can't stare at this guy. Speaking of guys... OH..CHICKEN. The bus stopped and I successfully spotted a chicken restaurant easily. My jaw dropped at the prices. THEY PAY CHICKEN AT THIS PRICE?!?! The lady in the cashier crossed her arms and glared at me.

"Buy something or LEAVE" Rude much.

"I'll take two boxes of chicken" I pulled out my wallet and hand out my money. After purchasing I head outside regretting I promised to buy chicken. I'm not the kind of person who breaks promises. I fulfill them as much as possible.

"AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I stompped my feet like a child yet again causing a few people to stare at me. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?!

I looked at my wallet and it's empty clean!!! WHAT AM I WALKING HOME?!?!

===Kim Residence 2pm===

Yup. I walked. For an hour. And I regret nothing. I REGRET NOTHING!!!! I stormed to their practice room. Stopped at the door. Music boomed so they must be practicing, don't wanna embarass myself again. I put down the 2 boxes of chicken--that I don't regret buying-- down on the floor. I slipped in a piece of paper to inform them. My pissed off face was plastered the whole time. As I slam the front door I saw Takumi-sshi wiping the stair handle.

"You look a little haggard, miss Jeesun, everything all right?" I blew my bangs.

"Yup! Everything is fine!!" I faked a smile which was obvious.

"I'm sorry but did you go to school? You should have gave me a call." I walked up the stairs.

"I didn't know your number, maybe give it to me later, I'm too tired right now" Out of nowhere, my stomach suddenly growled.

"Ohh OK. Did you eat yet?" I looked back pouting. MOOD SWING much?

"Ani. Please bring me food. Kamsamnida" I bowed and walked away.

===My Purple Room===

I put down my heavy back-breaking bag full of books and my precious dead battery dslr. I jumped to my bed.

"WHEEEE" I closed my eyes for awhile resting my numb body for awhile.

Soon Takumi-sshi brought my late lunch and I ate it like a monster in mere minutes. He laughed. For an old guy his laugh sounds like a teenager's ^^. He left and I burped out loud the moment he closed the door.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAH" I am a crazy girl.

I lie down my bed for a few minutes and finally thought of fixing my bag. I opened my purple laptop (yep!) and uploaded the pictures from my dslr. I uploaded Mr. Not Intrested in phone and made it my wallpaper.

"Am not creepy if I put this as my wallpaper, right?" Without any hesitation I made it my wallpaper.

I spent the rest of the afternoon, searching and knowing about 'INFINITE'. Quite famous. I finished YAMO and Sesame Player.

===Sunday===

My research about 'INFINITE' didn't stop. I continued watching BOFA and L's SUFBB. I got attached to Byunghee and kind of teared when he got hit by that stupid truck, Jihyuk who is the bad boy replacement leader, Charming drummer Do-Il, Playboy Hajin, Cutie Busan boy Minsuk and who could forget Hyunsoo, the guitarist. I love those bastards. Plus the lovely leading lady Soo Ah. I shut down my burned up laptop and I went to my balcony (YUP!! I have oneeeee~~). The view was that small house and the beautiful garden. I sat there for hours.

The whole day was actually boring, nothing to do. I slept early for the most awaited day of the year. First day of school. Smug face on while ready to sleep.

===YEY! NOBODY LIKE MONDAYS. 6AM===

Before the Dawn~~ Before the Dawn~~~ Nae maeummaneun jib--

My phone alarmed. I lazily took a bath and get dressed for school. I grabbed my backpack and camera bag with me the went downstairs. I put down my back in the living room with the rest of bags. I moved to the dining room and everyone was there. Except for L. I sat beside Minjin and smiled. She put on a weak smile. Acceptable since nodoby likes it when summer is over and school is back. Mr. Kim called out "KIM MYUNGSOOOOOOOOO" I flinched at the name. Reminding me of the KISS it. Yes, never will I be over that kiss. He got down wearing a frown and--DAMN!! look at those circles!! HAHAHAHAHAH. Poor kid. Got beat up by the practice. He sat infront of me but I was like invisible to him. Don't care but I expect a THANK YOU for the 2 BOXES of CHICKEN that I have nothing to regret about. After eating Aunt Minhee said something "Myungsoo, take Jeesun with you since both of you go to the same school." Myungsoo glared at me. No choice but die in that car. 

I got my bag and followed him. He didn't open the door. He just said 'GET IN'. I followed him. I can't protest because I already can imagine if I did-- I'll be walking from here to school, I've got no money remember? Awkward silence in the car for me but I don't know with him.

"Just drop me off near the school." I suggested. I don't want fangirls to kick my or hearing people say 'Who's that girl? Why does he have L oppa with her?'

"Great Idea" He said. POKERFACE on. He exactly dropped me off near the school. As soon as I closed the door, he drove off really fast. Fine with me, atleast no one saw it. Then someone jumped on me.

"BOO!" He shouted. "ACK!!!!!!!" I slapped him. My common reflex when surprised = slap the one who did it or scream... maybe both. I found out it was only Taejun.

"What do you want?!" I said angrily.

He laughed. "I saw you get out of L's car but why did he drop you here when the school is over there?" We started walking.

"I don't wanna cause commotion, okay? Do you want this pretty face beat up?" I pointed at my face sarcastically. Just then we talked about random things till we reached school. Taejun said names are posted in each classroom door, all we have to do is find our name. Ain't that hard.

We reached building 3 for seniors. Guys started to eye me. Some smiled creppily. Brrr.

"I think they like you, be careful here, sis" Taejun warned. I nodded.

O_O Classrooms were crowded. Some are chillin' waiting for the door to clear up. I spotted Infinite, swarmed by girls. Ofcourse. Taejun caught me staring.

"YAH. You a fan? HAHAHHAH" He slung an arm around my shoulder. I shrugged him off "ANI." Then Seohyun appeared she told us all of us three are classmates. YEY! Classes started in no time. I was sitting with Seohyun and Taejun was at the back. Then 3 people walked in Sungyeol, Hoya and... L. Ohhhhh Helllll Toooo Theeee Noooo!!!! Hoya sat beside Taejun and behind them are L and Sungyeol. Seohyun and I were third to the last seat which makes L and Sungyeol the last seat.

"Ok I think everyone is--" The teacher started but got interrupted by a guy.

"I'm sorry I'm late" He bowed. Woahhh woahh.. wait a sec. Is that Mr. Not Interested??? He looked for a seat and our eyes met. He stayed calmed while I looked away. He found a seat near Seohyun. Ah Crap. AWKWARD.

Class started. Very Boring. But I paid attention. You could say I'm a smart girl. All straight A's. For me though, I find lessons boring, unless the teacher is interesting or fun to be with. This teacher is dead. Speaks no interest. Dress no interest. All in all no interest.

===LUNCH 12PM===

We three head to the cafeteria. As we were happily walking I bumped into a girl.

"Watch it!" The girl shouted at me. I stopped walking. "I'm sorry." I faced her. "NOT." In all the places in the world, we meet here, an elite school in Seoul. Oh how I missed punching ( in my mind atleast ) her face.

"Guys, go find a seat now." I told Seohyun and Taejun. "Leave this to me." They followed my intructions.

"Long time no see, SONG JEESUN" she smirked.

"You too, BAE SOOJI" Gasps can be heard everywhere. I believe she's popular. Well, Why woudn't she?

 Mr. Not Interested P.O.V

"I'm leaving" I said to the guys after finishing my lunch in lightspeed.

"Wait, the scene is just starting" Chunji hyung tugged my jacket. I looked over and see that Suzy and Je-Je... what's her name again?

"Long time no see, SONG JEESUN" Suzy smirked. Ahhhh Jeesun. 

"I guess watching won't hurt." I sat down again. I heard about this Suzy, beautiful, guy magnet but attitude....let's say she likes drama and fights.

Normal P.O.V

"It's Suzy now, Anyway, I won alot of pageants since you're gone. Why can't you be gone forever?"

"Come on, wasn't it more fun to be placed first runner-up behind ME?" Now ohhh was heard. Does anyone have better to do than watch us bicker here? Guess we're on the spotlight. Why not have fun till it lasts? She crossed her arms.

"Psh. Whatever. What's up with those specs anyway? Four-eyed freak." She laughed and the audience is dead quiet, watching evry move. Urghh. This girl really wants more war.

"What about your thick make-up? Maybe that made you win the pageants, hiding your true colors"

"That makes me notice you don't wear any make-up" Then she found a coffee held by other student or shall I say audience? She poured it slowly right infront of everyone. "Maybe this will help." She smiled. In an evil way. I kept my cool, and just range later.

Ohh.. She just made a mistake pouring that coffee. Good thing about the coffee is it was cold. I spotted a cup of water. PERFECT. Maybe not be worse than coffee but better than nothing? "Thanks, and you need to lay off some make-up." I splashed the cup of water to her face.Yeah. SPLASHED. She was so shock. Her mascara started running down causing her to leave but she whispered.

"This is not the E N D." She emphasized it but I didn't care. I looked over the student body and all of them were staring. For a moment I didn't care cause I'm soaked in coffee. I met Taejun's eyes and signaled him not to follow me.

"Jeesun-ah..." Seohyun stood but Taejun pulled her back. Whispers started and I left the cafeteria. I wasn't thinking of going to the girl's comfort room. I don't wanna see that girl. So I headed to a drinking fountain. I splashed myself water to wipe off the coffee. I wiped some in my uniform and my eyeglasses too.

"That girl. AISH" I went to the rooftop. I screamed to feel free and let go some of my anger. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I even stomped my feet. I stopped to breathe. I felt someone staring at me. I looked back.

"That was quite a show."

~~~~~~~~

Any guesses who said it?? Comments please.. hehehe

How was the drama? was it good? I know, I'll try better next time...ohh and I love Suzy, it's just she fits the character.. xPP

THANK YOU SO MUCH SUBBIES~~ =**

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3