23rd Photo : Two Timer!

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

I slept at his bed that night and his scent doesn’t help.

“AISSSHH. Why can’t he be stinky” Then a text message came.

Have a good night sleep, babe. I’ll be practicing now. =))

“Do you have to tell me everything? You know I don’t care, right?” Another text message came in

I have to tell you so you don’t worry

What? I--Mindreader?!

Arasso. Good night. Stop it. I can’t sleep.

I love you.

You seriously want me to reply something to that?

I HATE you :)))

You’re mean :((

So are you :))

I’ll get my revenge. Prepare when our activities are over! >:))

What the hell did I do? I yelled and threw a tantrum like a mad woman.

“Babo! Babo! Babo!” I banged my head on the pillow.

===Next Day===

“Good Morning, sister!” Min ah unnie greeted me.

“Ah good morning unnie. Sister?”

“Yes! My future sister-in-law!” She hugged me.

“I don’t think so.” I awkwardly hugged her.

“But I know so~~!” She sang.

“We saw everything!” Minjin passed by with her index finger waving.

“They even dragged me, though I don’t care.” Followed by Moonsoo.

“Saw what?”

“Last night.”  Minjin smiled and sat at the dining table.

“I’m sorry, WHAT?!”

“The two was screeching because they saw the two of you at the garden lying down.” Moonsoo rolled his eyes.

“I did not! Unnie was the only one who was like a mad woman!”

“I saw it with my own eyes, you were watching their every move” I watched them bicker.

“Enough, you too!” Min ah unnie said.

“So anyway, why did you scream after he left?” Even the scream? -__-

“It was nothing.”

“That’s because she’s going to be alone in hyung’s room for many weeks.” Moonsoo smirked. Weeks? Right. I frowned.

“You’re into this too, huh?” I glared at Moonsoo.

“I never miss an oppurtunity to tease anyone” He took a bite of his food. I sighed.

“Don’t worry! Weeks are faster than you thought!” Unnie patted my back.

“Uhm, I’m going. I might be late.” I faked a smile and went out.

"But--"

Weeks are going to be slower than you thought, unnie.

Mr. Takumi gave me a ride this time. The morning rides. I sighed. 

“Young master’s attitude somewhat became lighter. He became happier.” He said out of the blue to break the silence.

“What are you implying?”

“Nothing. Just saying. Before he’s always frowning, he’s cold to people, and may I say ‘lifeless’?” He let out a small laugh.

“Straight to then point, please. There’s really something hidden in what you are saying”

“His happiness was just like when he met Ms. Suzy.”

“So?” Don’t tell me.

“I think he’s inlove with you. I could see it. I’ve been working for the Kims since he was a kid. I know Young Master”

“He’s not. Stop it Takumi-sshi” He’s not. Seriously. Are you kidding me?!

“You’ll see it in his eyes.” He winked at me.

“What do you know?!” I made a bewildered expression.

“Because I’m a guy, I also fell in love and I know Young master”

“Oh look! Here’s the school! Okay. BYE!” He stopped the car and I got out quickly.

“Ms. Jeesun? In your case, I can see it when you’re annoyed at him.” He winked again.

“Takumi-sshi, stop creeping me early in the morning!” I slammed then door and walked like nothing happened.

===Seoul East High===

I went inside the classroom and ofcourse no Hoya, Sungyeol or L. L from now on. Not Myung. But there’s Byung.

“Good Morning, pretty!” He greeted.

“Oh hey” I gave a small smile and sat down beside him.

“You okay?”

“I’m fine. It’s nothing.” I shook my head and gave thumbs up.

“It’s L, right?” He sighed.

“It’s not like that—“

“I know they’re having a comeback. He’s not going to be around for a while and you’re gonna miss him”

“Byung..”

“I’m sorry, I hate leaving you but we also have a comeback. As much as I want to take advantage when L is gone but I’m going too”

“What? No, Byung. Not you too.”

“Sorry Jeesun.” We both sighed.

“We’ll be leaving by lunch. We’ll be gone for weeks too.” I nodded.

“So tell me honestly...” He looked at me.

“Tell you what?”

“I’m dying to know this for a long time now...” Don’t you dare ask what I think you are going to ask. I already had an bad start in the morning. I didn’t speak.

“What do you really have with L?”

“We’re just friends.”

“That’s not what I see.”

“Byung, so are we. We’re just friends” Nice going.

L.JOE P.O.V

“...We’re just friends” That slapped me right in the face.

“A friend.” I pursed my lips.

“Byunghun, falling in love doesn’t fit in my plans yet.”

“Excuses” I mumbled.

“Byung, please don’t be mad.” Don’t beg me to not be mad.

“I’m not going to be mad if you’re gonna promise me one thing.”

“What is it?”

“You have to choose between me and L when graduation comes.” She stared at me.

“Is being friends not enough?” Her voice cracked. Was she about to cry?

“Not for me. I have feelings for you, Jeesun. Don’t pretend you don’t know. So promise?” I showed my pinky.

Your P.O.V

He showed his pinky.

Do have I choice? I don’t want you to be mad at me. But graduation is getting nearer. I don’t have much time left. And choosing between them? Are you kidding?!

A lot of things were running through my mind but I hooked my pinky with him thoughtlessly.

“Don’t you dare break your promise” He said in a serious tone.

“I hope..” I mumbled. The teacher came and class started.

===Lunch===

I went with Taejun and Seohyun. I looked over at Teen Top’s table and he looked at me and smiled. I smiled too and he signaled me to come with him. I said ‘I’ll be back’ to the couple and followed Byung.

“We’re leaving.” Byung said.

“So goodbye?”

“I’ll call or text whenever I can.” Yeah so is L. He hugged me suddenly.

“I’ll miss you.” He mumbled. I hugged back.

“Think about your promise, okay?” He pulled away and held my shoulders. He looked straight in my eyes. Mr. Takumi, you’re right. Look into the guy’s eyes.

“I have to go. Goodluck in school.” He smiled and wave goodbye.

After seeing him walk away. A familiar voice shouted.

“TWO TIMER!” I looked at the back and saw Suzy smirking. She gave me chills.

I smell r e v e n g e.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Witch is here. The Knights are gone and busy. Who is going to save the Princess? Another character? I don't know~~

Help! Princess in trouble! ;)