Seventh Photo : Mr. Not Interested

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

It's always exciting meeting someone new, regardless of the outcome


I looked back. 

"That was quite a show"  We meet again.. I smiled at him.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” I sat beside him.

“How did you know Suzy?” He removed his headphones.

“Sooji. Suzy. Childhood rival.” I sighed.

He nodded. Awkward silenceeeeeee. “So, do you mind telling me your name?” I poked his arm.

“Lee Byunghyun. Call me L.Joe” I gave him the What-the-hell look. “What?”

“Is a nickname required? Because lately, most people who I have met, have one.” I rolled my eyes.

“Like who...?” He seems interested in me now.

“Like, Lee Howon aka Hoya, That girl Bae Sooji aka Suzy, That guy Kim Myungsoo aka L and you... who’s next?”

“Infinite fan?”

“You could say that I heard their songs”

“Hmm okay.”  He’s soooooo quiet!! Umm think think think!! I looked at my skirt. OH.MY.EFFING.GOSH. This skirt feels so... so.. it's short!!

"." I accidentally said out loud. He looked at me. "Something wrong?"

"Just feels weird in a skirt. I haven't worn one in years." I have been wearing pants for the last 5 years when going to school. I RARELY wear skirts. Usually only in special occassions. Like 4-5 times a year or something."

"Haven't worn one in YEARS? Every school uniform for girls are like that. What school did you go to?" He was puzzled.

"A school in America. I wear pants going to school. Only private schools wear uniforms" He nodded.

"Then why didn't you finish your highschool there?" He started interviewing me.

"Death of.. mom..." I trailed.

"Oh.. I'm very sorry." He looked down. 

"It's okay... so-" My phone started ringing.  You got a messeji~~ Nae mameu-- 

I picked it up. "Yeoboseyo?"

Yah. Where are you? You're probably soaking in coffee right now!! I can't believe you would do that to Suzy!

I'm in the rooftop. Don't worry I have spare clothes. And I can't believe you didn't tell me Suzy goes here!!

You didn't ask~~  I'm going there don't move!! Infinite has been very worried!!

Infinite was very worried? Stop exaggerating, I bet it was only Howon. I'm coming down now..

NO!! Don't move I'm going there. *hangs up*

"YAHHHHHH. TAEJUNNNN WAITTTTT AISHHHHHH" I yelled at my phone.

Mr. Not Interes--- L.Joe P.O.V

She yelled at her phone. I looked at the wallpaper. IS THAT ME?!?!??! WHEN WAS THIS TAKEN?!?!

"Why is your wallpaper a picture of me?" I curiously ask. She likes me that much? Her eyes widened and turned to me.

"Mwo? this? Oh, I took it the day you told me the directions going to the library." She looks embarrased.

"Why'd you took a picture of me?" I continued questioning.

"Because you didn't tell me your name and you are so--" Someone opened the door.

"L.JOE!!!!" Chunji hyung shouted. Great timing, no one wants to punch you right in your face hyung.

"L.JOE!!! L.JOE!!! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE!! STOP HIDI--" He found us.

"What do you want hyung?" I glared at him.

"Ohhhhh, I'm sorry.... I didn't know you are doing business.. I better leave then" He smiled and about to go.

Back to Normal P.O.V

Who is he? This is awkward... better leave. "Umm, I was just leaving. Nice meeting you L.joe." I bowed at the guy and smiled at L.Joe. I head to the door but the red-head guy held my wrist.

"Wouldn't you want to meet me?" He smiled. OH.MY.EFFING.GOSH. I haven't seen so many handsome guys in years.. and they keep coming!!! Ottokeh?!

"A-anneong! Song Jeesun-imnida! Hope we can be friends" I bowed.

"Lee Chanhee-imnida. Call me Chunji and I hope we can be MORE than friends" He slung an around around me. OK. Flirty.

"By the way, I like the scene you made. I never thought there would already be a drama in the first day."

I was about to say something when the door bust open. Park Taejun. The two guys turned.

"Okay.. that's enough, break it." Taejun literally peeled me off Chunji. Chunji smiled.

"Annyeong, Taejun. I didn't know you owned her. Oh. well."

"No, no , no!! We're bestfriends!" I denied immediately.

"Then... I'll look forward to future us." 

"There is no 'future us'... knock it off Chunji" L.Joe said who is still sitting.

"Yeah, she's already taken." Taejun gave me the you-know-who look and I'm like throwing him the WTF look.

"That easily? By whom??" Chunji wouldn't stop.

"L." Taejun said easily. What is wrong with him?!?!?? I covered his mouth before he could say anything else. "That is soooo not true. Trust me." Still covering Taejun's mouth.

"L? Hear that L.Joe? You could totally steal Jeesun from him. Oh. I thought he has a girlfriend already. A real playboy" Chunji snorted. Aishhhhh I don't wanna ruin my friendship with L.Joe now that he talked to me. Taejun and Chunji-shhi, YOU JUST RUINED IT. CAN YOU SHUT THE HECK UP FOR A LITTLE WHILE?!?!

"I'm leaving." He stood and left. 

"Wait. L.Joe!!! It isn't trueee!! believe me!!!" I said out loud but he ignored me. He's that mad?

"Let the competition begin?" Chunji-sshi I wanna punch your beautiful face!!! I can't believe handsome guys have this kind of attitude.

"LEE CHANHEEEEEEEE!!!" L.Joe shouted from the stairs making Chunji leave but left with a smirk. I let go of Taejun making his blabber mouth talk again.

"Your hand taste like coffee!! Why didn't you tell L.Joe you're taken? Aren't you? Didn't L kiss you? Although he already has--" I cut him off with my scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I shrieked at the sky.

"MIANHE" Taejun pouted. Atleast he knows it's his fault. Well... half of it. Chunji-sshi takes the half. "..And on behalf of Chunji, MIANHEEE." It's like he read my mind. He really is my one true BEASTFRIEND. He's a beast alright. I hugged him.

"I'm really sorry for being a blabber mouth." Are our minds connected? HEHE.

"Arasso. Now, I need to change. I smell like coffee. Can't believe L.Joe didn't even commented about it." I laughed as we went downstairs. I changed my clothes in the girls comfort room and the bell rang. Here we go all over again. As I enter the classroom, glares shot me like a thousand knives hit me. I didn't care though. L just looked at me. Pokerface yet again. I ignored it, same with everyone's looks. 

"Jeesun-ah, are you okay? You know it's just the first day of school and you already caused a scene."  Seohyun looks so concerned.

"Trust me, I'm fine, I don't give about that girl." Seohyun looks worried. 

"From her y looks, didn't you notice she's a queenka? How'd you know her anyway?"

"A childhood rival, I got over it but it looks like she didn't. How immature anyway." Someone poked me from the back.

"Hmmm?"

"I didn't know you would do that to her." Hoya said with his eyes wide open.

"She started pouring! I was just talking. I had to do something." I was boiling again. Hoya noticed so he stopped asking. Someone passed me a note. PLEASE LET THE CLASS START NOW!! I know everyone is concerned or someething but  please hell stop it!! It irritating really. I tried not to look so pissed.

Hey its me Sungyeol.. Myungsoo wants to Myung L I just want to know if you're okay. Myungsoo L I also want to thank you for the chicken.

Some words are striked through specially that jerk's name. I looked back and I gave Sungyeol a thumbs up and he smiled brightly. He nudged L. He looked but looked away then. Fine. Who cares about him? L.Joe walked in. AWKWARDDDD. He looked mad too or something. AISSHHHHHH. Best school day ever. I totally don't wanna die right now and I totally love this school so much that I don't wanna kick myself out and just go back to Busan. The teacher came in and proceeded with the lesson. 

===School Ends 5pm===

I'll tell you. The staring, whispering and glares didn't stop. Everywhere I go, people would do those things. Seohyun went home early which leaves me and Taejun. We talked about the day I lost my money. He laughed so damn hard. Boy, I want hit you right now. 

"Will you stop it??! Now, do you know any jobs I could do?" I smacked his arm. He stopped and wiped his ever fake tears.

"I am working in a small restaurant right now and luckily we need another waitress." Taejun smiled.

"Great. Is the salary high?" I crossed my fingers.

"It isn't that high, your a waitress dude, it's kinda low but it can support your whatever needs." He rolled his eyes.

"Arasso, I'm taking it." I cling to his arm.

"Why do need a job when you live with a stinking rich family?' He raised his eyebrows.

"Are you kidding me? It's bad enough that I'm staying at their house then I'm going to ask money?! Oh heck no" I blew my bangs and fix my specs. Something caught my eyes. L.JOEEEE. 

"Wait. BRB" I ran to L.Joe. "Yah.YAHHHHHH" Taejun shrieked behind me. I catch up with L.Joe.

"Hey." I said panting. He looked at me. "Okay, look. What Taejun said about me being taken is totally a lie and--"

"Did I say anything?" He cut me off.

"It's because you look mad at me and I-I-I-I just want you to be my friend." I looked down. This is embrassing. I don't even know why I want to be friends... but I just...I CAN'T THINK RIGHT.

L.Joe P.O.V

She walks up to me saying she wants to be friends. I looked at her and she looks uneasy. I guess we could be friends. I didn't even know why I looked mad awhile ago.

"Okay. Let's be friends" I smiled so did she. That's cute. "So, do you need a ride?" I showed my motorcycle. Her jaw practically dropped.

Normal P.O.V.

OH.MY.EFFING.GOSH. He asked me if I want to ride his motorcycle!!!! My jaw dropped. Taejun nudged me. Psh.

"No..I'm sorry, I'm going with Taejun, maybe some other time?" I smiled. Fingers crossed behind my back.

"Sure." He smiled sweetly. That's cute. He wore his helmet, waved me goodbye and drove off. KYA~~ Just died. I continued staring at the motorcycle driving off. I came back to my senses when Taejun started snapping his fingers in my face.

"YAH.YAH. I'm Late fo work!!! Let's go go go!!!! You even crossed your fingers, what are you? A 3-year-old? Even of you didn't crossed your fingers, I'm sure he would say yes to that beautiful face." I shake off my head and rolled my eyes. I hugged his arm and started heading to the work place talking about the 'how was your life when I was gone' topic.. that kind of stuff.

Narrator P.O.V

As the two walk to work, they didn't know a certain someone watched them.

"Yah, oppa! who are you looking at?" The girl clinged to L who is acting cutely. "No one." L who is irritated to the girl sighed.

"Hey L. Come on!! Practice time!" Sungyeol waved at him.

"I have to go." L lets go of the girl. "But oppa, can I come with you?"

"I thought you have practice too?" Pokerfaceeeee.

"Yeah but I can cancel--" 

"No, you practice too. Bye." L walked out. I should really break-up with her. Oppa didn't even gave me a kiss. Nappeun neon jinjja (He's really bad) 

The girl walked away mad.

===Infinite's van===

"L." Hoya nudged him. "Hmm?"

"Were you looking at Jeesun, awhile ago?" Hoya smiled.

"No, I wasn't. Stop being creepy." L closed his eyes ignoring his hyung. 

"Oh really now?" Hoya wouldn't stop. "If I say yes, would you stop?" Hoya nodded. "Ok. Fine. Yes, I was looking at that guy and Jeesun. Now stop hyung!" L closed his eyes trying to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Yey Update!! xPPP 

Do think Jeesun likes L.Joe???? Or do you think L.Joe likes Jeesun??? Who is L's mystery girlfriend? [random questions] =.= 

Who ship Chunjoe here?? I do~~~ [yeah, no one cares okay??] =.= 

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3