Fourth Photo : Car Ride

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

 

Be with the guy who ruins your lipstick, not your mascara


 

Myungsoo P.O.V

Everyone was already inside the van except for me and Jeesun. Woohyun and Seohyun were infront. Sung brothers and Dongwoo was in the middle and Hoya and Taejun  was at the back.

I carried this heavy girl  and let her sit beside Hoya hyung. The ride was pretty quiet since everyone was dizzy and maybe sleeping by now but I couldn’t sleep because this girl is leaning at my shoulder. I suddenly caught Hoya hyung looking at her.

“Hyung, you wanna have her?” He smiled but shook his head. Why is he smiling then?!

“She looks the same but prettier.” He likes her?! I raised an eyebrow.

“You know her?”

“She was my classmate until she moved but we were just friends.... I was even the one who influenced her the color purple” He laughed.... ohhh..really?.. I just nodded.

“Wonder if she changed..” He looked at her again.

“How was she before??” Let’s get some info in this *looks at her* umm..*tilts head* pretty girl?

“She has a very loud mouth, gets angry easily, you could say she not that girly but not too boyish either, VERY stubborn and.... pretty” Can’t imagine living with her.

“Seriously hyung, do you like her or did you like her?”

“None of the above. We’re just close friends” He smiled. Suddenly Jeesun started to move. She sat up straight and rubbed her eyes.Cute.....not! She turned to hyung.

“What happened..??” She rested her head on hyung’s shoulder this time.

“Too much drinking, Jeesun” She reached for Taejun passing me.

“Yah, oppa, give me your handkerchief.” She tapped his legs and Taejun handed it over without opening his eyes. She wiped her face hard. Not so girly or tomboyish. Check.

“What are you doing? Trying to remove your beautiful face? Your make-up is gone” Hoya joked. He obviously liked her. She stopped wipping her face then.

“Yah, Howon, Do you have a girlfriend?” She suddenly asked. Am I missing something?

“Why are you asking such question when we just met again?” He held her hands. . What is this?!?!?! I continued glancing at them.

“HAHA. You’re not answering my question”

“I don’t have one”

“Yah, you promised me you’ll find a girl!” They laughed together. Go on, just make me out of place. I crossed my arms and looked away.

“Someone’s jealous” Hyung teased. No way.

“Oh, I remembered, kiss stealer!” How the hell should I know, it was YOU?! I suddenly looked at her and our faces met.. centimeters away.. it felt good kissing her though.. She glared at me.

“Don’t play a game where you can’t win” I glared back. She doesn’t stop at all. VERY stubborn. Check.

The van suddenly stop.

BANG!!!

I hit my head on the seat infront. I rubbed my head and glared at her.

“You derserve it! Don’t think I’ll kiss you again.” Then she did a mehrong. WHAT IS HER PROBLEM?!?!? It was just a kiss!!! Can’t she just get over it??!!? Unless it meant something else.... aish!!!

After the rest was gone, the only people that was left was me, Stubborn girl, Woohyun and Seohyun.

“Where do you live, Jeesun-ah?” Woohyun asked.

“I-“

“Drop me off first”

“Ladies first”

“Drop me now, I’m tired”

“Fine.”

===MY HOUSE 1:00AM===

I hopped off the black van and she followed.

“Jeesun-ah? This is L’s house. I think you’re still drunk” Seohyun popped out of the window.

“No. I’m not” I walked out being too tired. She followed me like a tail then catch up to me until we were walking side-by-side.

“Are you in state where in you know what you are saying and doing” I started.

“Yes.. Why?”

“What kind of relationship do you have with Hoya?” What am I doing again?!?

“Ho-what?”

“Hoya. Lee Howon. DUH”

“ahhh..he didn’t tell me that’s his name here...we’re close friends since kindergarten. The one who infected me with the purple virus”

“Then what’s with the conversation a while ago? Holding hands, talking ‘bout girlfriends...” Aish can’t help but ask.

She laughed. “Kid stuff I remembered, past is past..you don’t have to know..”

“Did something happen to the both of you?”

“Bwoh?! I left Busan at the age 13 and I didn’t even know a thing about LOVE!!...even now” She screamed.

I walked up the stairs heading to my room.

“Why are you even asking anyway?” I stopped before I could open my door.

“Nothing.” Why am I asking really?? Aishhhh. I entered my room and slammed the door.

I immediately head to the bathroom and took a shower.

I lied in my bed.

Why do i care?

The kiss was nothing Kim Myungsoo, snap out of it!!

~~~~~~~~~~