26th Photo : Time is Gold

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

Your P.O.V

A heard a sound of an annoying ringtone.

“Myung. Your ringtone is noisy.” I groaned.

“5 more minutes.” He replied.

“Pick it up or I’ll push you!” I almost yelled while my eyes are still closed.

He finally picked it up. “Hmm.Hmm. Yeeeeeeees. I’m SORRY. Yes. Bye.”

I confess, I love his sleepy voice.

“Who was that?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Manager hyung, he’s very pissed.”

“What time is it?”

“5:43 am, go get ready for school, babe” He pinched my cheek.

I opened my eyes and glared at him. His face is centimeters away from me. I could even feel his breath.

“How dare you touch me like that.” My eyebrows connected.

“My baby girl is so cute.” He pinched my nose this time. Now my cheek and nose are reddish.

“THAT HURTS! YOU STUPID!” I gave him a ttakbam.

“Let’s sleep some more, you’re really grumpy today.... or just having PMS?” He smirked.

I got out of bed, annoyed. “I’m going to take a shower”

“Wait.”

“WHAT?!”

“Let’s so shower togther, you know, to save water.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

I stepped on his foot. “Why are you such a ert in the morning?!” I marched to the comfort room and locked it.

“Hey babe, don’t be mad, I’m just kidding!” He said on the other side of the door.

“Shut up, KIM MYUNGSOO.” He replied by laughing. ERTED much.

===25 minutes later===

I was still infront of the mirror drying my hair with a towel when he went out of the bathroom. OMFG. STFU. I can’t believe I’ll be saying this... HE’S HOT.

“What?” I said cluelessly.

“I-I just... How could so shower in 5 minutes?” I picked up an excuse.

“You just shower longer than me.” He winked. “You’re still not done drying your hair?”

“Looks like it.” He suddenly grabs the towel I’m holding and he dried my hair.

“This is how you do it.” He roughly ruffled my hair.

“Yah do it slowly.”

“And that’s why it dries slowly, hm?” I saw his eye smile through the mirror.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

I have to admit he did made it faster and I just realized am I that slow? -____-

“See? It’s dry. Go brush your hair now, it looks like a mess.” He let out a small laugh.

He put the towel on the dresser when something twinkled from his finger caused by the sunlight.

“Oh.”

“hmm?”

“What’s on your finger?” I grabbed his hand. 

[ a/n : don't know what's written xDD ]

“Ahhh this. I almost forgot.” He went back to the bathroom to get something. When he went back he had a big grin on his face. He handed me a ring.

“Why black?”

“ ‘Cause I like black.” He slid the ring on my middle finger.

“See? Now we have matching!” He said happily.

“Who knew there would be black couple rings?” I wiggled my fingers.

“I guess that’s a YES?”

“Wait, what ‘yes’?” I looked at him.

“Will you be my girlfriend? Like for real this time?”

“I wore the ring, right?” I sheepishly smiled.

“YEEEEES!” He hugged me immediately. I hesistated but eventually hugged back but his hug got tighter.

All of a sudden a knock came on the door. I pushed Myungsoo right away.

“Yah!” He reacted but I just gave him a mehrong.

I opened the door and found Takumi-sshi.

“Breakfast is ready.” He smiled.

“Ah yes, thank you Takumi-sshi.”

“Then let’s go!” Myungsoo grabbbed my hand and lead the way.

“Oh I didn’t know young master is here.”

“Now you know!” My voice echoed as we left Takumi-sshi.

===Dining room===

“Good morning!” Myungsoo greeted Minjin and Moonsoo.

“What’s ‘good’ about the morning?” Moonsoo raised his eyebrow.

“Yes? Why is our Myungsoo so happy?” Unexpectedly aunt Minhee is still here.

“Nothing.” He grinned and sat down as I did too.

Aunt Minhee served breakfast and we ate after. Min ah unnie then popped out of nowhere.

“Good Morning! Sorry, I’m late!” She greeted as well and sat down.

I shall tell you Min ah unnie has sharp eyes. She noticed the rings the moment she saw us.

“What’s that?! COUPLE RINGS?!” She said out loud. Glad about the thing.

“Yes unnie.” If I could facepalm myself right now, I would. Minjin have an unreadable expression while Moonsoo’s jaw dropped and aunt Minhee? Her expression changed 10x better and had a bigger grin.

“Hmp! I bet Myung picked these! Look at it! It’s BLACK!” She pouted.

“Oh she likes them anyway! Right, Jeesun?” He looked at me. I nodded.

“Alright alright, Let’s talk about this later. Eat or you’ll be late.” Aunt Minhee calmed everyone. “As for you, young man.” He turned to Myungsoo.

He smiled while munching his food.

“Shouldn’t be at the dorm? Your manager called me.”

“Yes. I’ll be going back of course.”

===After breakfast===   ===Car===

Aunt Minhee didn’t allow Myungsoo to take me to school since he need to go back so I got to school with Minjin and Moonsoo.

Moonsoo was still in shock.

“Are you serious?” Moonsoo said.

“What do you mean?”

“You actually said ‘yes’.”

I laughed a little. “As crazy as you think it is, yes.”

“HA! Noona..” He grinned.

“Whatever Moonsoo.”

===Seoul East High===

“Hey!” Taejun popped while I was walking to the classroom.

“Hello!” I smiled back.

“What’s up with you? Didn’t Suzy talked to you yesterday? I saw your face looked so pale.” Taejun laughed.

“Yah! You saw that? Why didn’t you save me? You’re so evil!” I joked.

“Even though you looked pale, I know you could take it!” He pumped his fist.

“You’re just scared of Suzy!”

“Exactly! But you know the war isn’t over.”

“She really wants Myungsoo only for her.”

“Especially with this thing!” He took my wrist and looked at the ring.

“That’s nothing!” I flushed and hid my hand.

“What ‘nothing’?! Yah, I saw these when I was picking for a couple rings for me and Seohyun!”

“He gave me both of the rings!” I tried to trick him.

“I’m not that gullible anymore, okay? She’s gonna kill you if she see this!” He laughed.

“I don’t care. Do anything she wants, I....love Myungsoo.”

“HA! There’s the word!!” He lightly pushed me.

“Shut up! It’s a weird word!”

“You’ll get used to it~~” He sang.

“Sure I will.” I rolled my eyes.

“What about L.joe?” He wiggled his eyebrows trying to joke but my grin turned a little frown.

“Byunghun...” He mumbled.

“Don’t tell me you’re also inlove with him?!” He freaked.

“It’s not as easy as you think.” The atmosphere went from high to low.

“Does Myungsoo knows about this?”

“I don’t know if he notices, but since I already said yes to him, maybe he thinks I chose him.”

“So what? You chose him but you’re not yet sure?”

“It’s like the walls are crushing me and I’ll be dead by graduation plus Suzy as the thorns.” I sighed.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get this through. Hwaiting!” He smiled.

Finally, what felt like the longest journey to the classroom, we arrived and seated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a love story, baby, just say YES!" --Love Story, Taylor Swift <333

Belated..

ANDDDDDDD ♥♥♥♥♥