32nd Photo : Future Brother-in-law

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

YOUR P.O.V

When I came home Takumi-sshi was standing outside the gate sitting on a chair. 

"Hi Takumi-sshi." I smiled shyly.

"It's 8pm, where have you been, miss?" He stood and crossed his arms.

"I was with somebody, I didn't noticed the time. I'm sorry."

"Well--"

"JEESUN! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!" Min-ah unnie appeared. "Where have you been? Did you go to brother dear?"

"Uhm. No unni, just with a friend." She hugged me then and looked at Takumi-sshi with confusion.

"Miss Min-ah, let's go inside because it's pretty cold out here." Great timing is Moonsoo arrived too.

"YAH! YOU BRAT. WHERE HAVE TO BEEN?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME YOU WE'RE GOING OUT AND YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS!" She was fuming. If only I could film this and I'd denifinitely play this on this wedding day. Insert evil laugh. HAHA!

"Scold me inside. You're gonna wake the neighbors! Have shame!" Moonsoo answered back.

"SHAME?! YOU BRAT COME WITH ME!" She pinched his ear and dragged him.

 "You too come inside." Takumi-sshi led the way.

====Later. Midnight====

"I'm wearing your shirt again."

"Stop doing that, I don't have anything to wear when I get home."

"You have TONS of clothes, Myung." I laughed.

"Ok. I'm tired. Goodnight babe. I love you."

"Goodnight Myung. I love you too." How cheesy are we?

"That's more like it. Bye my princess."

"You rest well, ok?" 

"Yes, dear." And with that he ended the call. It was a one hour call, good thing he was the one who called. He's so busy with practice and everything for their world tour. I think my world is gonna explode when they leave. But what can I do? I can't just stop him to chase his dream and I just can't go with him. I sighed at these thoughts which makes me eat ice cream now.

I got out of his room and went downstairs to get some. I went to the kitchen and got a cup and went outside. 

I planned to go to the gazebo but found Moonsoo.

"Sweet dreams." He said and put his phone down and sighed.

"BOO!" I shook his shoulders.

"AH ." He turned and put on a bored face.. like this -_- (AHAHAHA.) "What do you want?" 

I sat beside him and started eating ice cream.

"Did you hear anything?"

"You mean the 'sweet dreams'~~?" I and laughed.

"Don't tell anybody."

"Was she the girl in Lotte World? Is she your girlfriend? oh~~ Our Moonsoo is now a young maaan~~" I ruffled his hair.

"Shut up noona."

"She's pretty. You have a good taste. Is she in your class? Is she your crush? C'mon Moonsoo start talking." I gave him a nudge.

"We've been together since you've arrived." 

"WHAT?! That was months ago. Are you not gonna tell Aunt Minhee and Uncle Myungdae?" 

"Why bother? Is it that important?"

"Dude, she deserves to be introduce to your family! She's your effing babe." He laughed at my statement.

"I'm serious. How can she know if you're serious with her? Are you even serious?"

"Ofcourse I am! She's not yet ready."

"Oh she's not ready to meet Infinite's L as her possible brother-in-law." I raised my eyebrow on her.

"She's a calm and collected young lady."

"If she is, then she could take meeting the Kims. Promise me you'll introduce her before Min-ah unni leaves, okay?"

"Yes noona." He looked down and I took a bite of my melting ice cream. "So you and Myungsoo are official right?"

"I guess we are." I wiggled my fingers with the ring on.

" 'I guess'? I'm not the only one with hesitations here."

"No, it's just that, what's with me that he liked? I'm just an ordinary girl and I wasn't even an Inspirit before I met him."

"You ask him." He laughed. "..Or maybe because you liked photography? He has interest photography too."

"It doesn't show."

"What?! Haven't you seen his photobook? 'Bravo Viewtiful'?" His eyes widened.

"What photobook?! He has one?!"

"You're the worst girlfriend." 

"Then you're the worst boyfriend."

"You really didn't know?"

"How am I supposed to know?" We both laughed. "I'm buying that first thing tomorrow. Wait, do you have one?"

"Why would I buy one? Dude, just ask from hyung."

"What? NO! He'll find out I didn't know." He laughed. 

"You're really the worst but you're a great noona. I'll be glad of you're gonna marry him. You'll be a great sister-in-law." He smiled genuinely.

"Are you sure with what you are saying?" I doubted him.

"You're seriously better than that Suzy." We both laughed. "I look forward to the wedding I'll be ruining." 

"YAH! Don't do that." I pouted.

"Just kidding, unni will be the first one." He did a mehrong.

"Seriously?!" My eyes widened.

"You're so gullible. Don't worry, hyung will make it one of the greatest wedding. I know him. He really loves you."

"Awwww such a sweet brother." I gave him a tight hug.

"Okay. Awkward." He said but hugged me back.

"Let's sleep. I'm tired." I stood up and stretched.

"Thanks noona for everything." He smiled and we went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR WAITING! SARANGHAE! <3