Fifth Photo : Stolen Shot

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything.

-- Lynn Johnston


Normal P.O.V

He slammed the door making me flinch. What’s his problem? I walked to my room and immediately sleep.

“I’m too lazyy.”

===Next day 9:30am===

“miss Jeesun?? Are you awake?” A girl’s voice awaken me. I opened an eye to see who it is.

“Young master said to bring you breakfast.” I sat up.

“Annyeong Eunji unnie” I rubbed my eyes while walking to the bathroom.

“Did you sleep well miss Jeesun?” I splashed water to face, got a towel, wiped then nodded.

“No need for miss... call me Jeesun-ah” I took a peek of the tray she brought.

“Um..Jeesun-ah, Did you sleep well with those clothes?” I looked at my outfit.

“Ah, ne..I was too tired to change” I laughed.

“Maybe you should change before eating.” I showed a v-sign and changed my clothes. I wore a simple t-shirt and shorts.

“Here. Eat plenty!” She put the food to my study table. “I’ll be going” She bowed.

I was left with the American-style breakfast with coffee. I sighed. Feels like mom made this. A tear slipped in my eyes.

“I miss them.” I lost my appetite thinking of them but my stomach growled. LOUD.

“AISHHHHHH!!” I ate my breakfast. Thinking about what to do, the events last night flashed in my head. I choked while drinking my coffee.

"MY FIRST KISS!!!" I stomped my feet like a child. "L, you are sooo in my deathnote!!"

After eating my breakfast and choking half of my drink, I went downstairs to wash my plate. I didn’t find anyone but maids. Where is everyone? Hmm.. maybe out. I head to the kitchen. I found Eunji unnie washing the dishes.

“Oh, let me take care of that Jeesun.” Taking off the plate from my hands.

“Komawo. Umm.. unnie, where is everyone?” Curiousity. Makes me asks questions.

“miss Minjin is out with friends also sir Moonsoo. Young master is practicing.”

“Why is L ‘young master’?”

“Mr. Kim is called master and since he’s the oldest he is the ‘young master’” I nodded.

“What’s he practicing?”

“Infinite is preparing for a comeback.” Comeback? What comeback?

“What?”

“Infinite is a boy group, Jeesun, they are having their comeback in a few weeks from now” Ohhhh... I didn’t know that he sing or dance. Kinda cool.

“I almost forgot! You should enroll in Seoul East High says miss Minhee. Don’t worry it’s the same school with young master. ” My eyes widened.... bish say whut???!! [A/N : I have been seeing alot of macros lately. Makes me laugh loudly]

“W-w-hat??”

“You need to enroll silly!! Now get change and go home before dinner, arasso? Here are the details.” She wiped her hands, gave me papers and pushed me lightly to the stairs.

===My room===

I looked at the papers. What to do. What to say. Location of East high. How to get there. Scripted much?? Oh well, better than nothing. I wore simple pants, t-shirt and converse. I brought a backpack containing my favorite dslr camera.

===Outside of the mansion===

As I was walking out of the mansion, My jaw dropped at the sight of the front yard. It’s like half of the km. I looked everywhere to find Takumi who could give a ride but instead I found a small house. Who lives there? I walked to it and opened the door. I found a living room and kitchen beside each other and yet another door. I could hear loud music behind the door. I opened it.

Oh.My.Effing.Gosh. 7 heads turned to me with a confused face.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t know” I bowed and immediately closed the door.

.... Really embarrasing!!!!

I run outside as fast as I could. But since my stamina I only got away in a few meters. A hand touch my shoulder.

“ACK!” I turned and found Sungyeol.

“I guess you found our practice room” he smiled.

“I didn’t mean to interrupt, I didn’t know.” I bowed.

“Hehehe.. it’s okay, we were on break.” He walked with me. “I didn’t know you have a low stamina” He laughed.

“Thanks for noticing.” I fakely smiled.

“So where you going?”

“Enroll. I was just looking for Takumi to take me to school then I end up in your practice room.”

“YAH!!! LEE SUNGYEOL!! COME BACK HERE!! WE STILL NEED TO PRACTICE!!” We both looked back and found Sunggyu oppa shouting. Cute Mashimaro-chan [A/N : -chan is a honorific in japanese.. it’s like oppa or hyung. –chan means a cute person]

“Ahh. Mianhe Jeesun-ah can’t come with you”

“It’s alright. Say sorry to the other members by the way, maybe I’ll buy chicken when I get home for apology” I bowed.

“YEY!! Kamsamnida Jeesun!!” He hugged me. His choding side is showing. “ANNYEONG!!!” He ran off waving his hand goodbye. Awww. I’m starting to like Sungyeol oppa. LIKE = JUST FRIENDS. Not ‘like like’.

Myungsoo P.O.V.

I looked who opened the door. Oh. It’s that girl.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t know” She bowed and closed it again. Who’s weird now? I rolled my eyes at her act.

“Kim Myungsoo!! Follow her or I will” Woohyun hyung laughed.

“Why would I-“ before I could finish Sungyeol stood up.

“I’m going!!” He ran for the door. Thanks choding. Really thanks =.=

After a few minutes Sunggyu hyung called Sungyeol back.

He was laughing when he entered “YEY! She buyin’ us chicken!!” He shouted.

Tss. This choding.

“What’d you do to her?” I asked.

“Nothing. Oh she said she was sorry then she said she promised to buy chicken.” He said happily while lying on the floor.

What’s wrong with her? She opens a door, says sorry and now she buyin’ us chicken. What the heck? I rolled my eyes at the thought.

Back to Normal P.O.V.

I end up waking all the way to the gate and I took a bus.

===Seoul East High===

My jaw dropped as I look around the school. WOW. SOOOO BIG!!!!

I found the regristration room and entered.

What to do : 1. Find the registration room, introduce and tell them you’ll be enrolling.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Song Jeesun-imnida. I am here to enroll as a senior.” I bowed as instructed. A woman talked to me about the school and stuff.

What to do : 2. Go to the library and pick up your books.

I couldn’t find the library so I asked someone. A guy was nearby was sitting so I asked him.

“Excuse me? Can’t you tell me the way to the library?” He had his headphones on but I was still hoping he would tell me. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

“I’m sorry to disturb but do you know the-“

“I heard you” He removed his headphone, stood up and walked away.

“Hey, wait!”

“Just follow me” He coolly walked and I tailed him.

“I’m Jeesun, what your name?” I started.

“Not interested” Great going Jeesun. We reached the library in no time.

“Here. You happy?” He said in a flat voice.

“Yeah, thanks. See you again?” I smiled.

He sighed and left. Umm.. okayy.. awkward. Epic FAIL

What to do: 3. Introduce yourself again. Books are paid already.

Good thing I brought a backpack to put  my books in. No doubt that my bag got heavier. I put out my dslr and hung it on my neck before it gets crushed by the books. I decided to roam around to get a hang of the place and get some shots.

I got to the rooftop of the highest building of the school and the only building which has a rooftop (lols). Being not afraid of heights is good for me because I could take pictures from above and no one would know and being in a such height can make me see beautiful things. That’s why I like rooftops.

Hmmmm. There’s only a few people. I zoomed in and tried to find someone.

Well, well. Look who is here! Mr. Not Interested. CLICK! 

Gotcha. HAHAHAHA. =PP

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much subbies!! NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3