15th Photo : Girlfriend?!

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

"Umm.. hello?" She waved her hand few inches from my face. "You okay?"

"Ah! ne, ne. Mianhe!' I bowed several times.

"No need. You must know me right?" She clinged her arms with mine and started to drag me.

"Sorry again but I don't know." 

"Hmp. I guess everyone didn't tell you anything. I'm the oldest. Aish. Let me change that statement. I'm the first child." She laughed cutely. This is awkward for me but something came up in my mind.

"Where are we going?"

"Looking for your boyfriend ofcourse, where the heck is that kid?!" She turned her head her and there.

"Wait. What do you mean boyfriend, I don't have--" Before I could finish my sentence.

"Yah Myungsoo-ah~~" She dragged me to the group in the garden sitting around.

"Hey." L winked at me. Ew?!

"Why isn't she with you? You shall always be together, arasso?!" She scolded him.

"Something is definitely surely wrong here." I shook my head.

"What's wrong dear?" He smirked. Myungsoo I wanna stab you right now. I made a disgusted face.

"He is NOT my boyfriend!! That guy is delusional!" I backed away.

"What are you saying babe?" He just called me WHAT?!

"I don't believe my brother will lie to me.." She wiggled her eyebrows. What kind of crap is this?! Is this a prank?!

"I need to talk to him." I dragged him and he waved goodbye innocently.

"What do you think you are doing?!" I smacked his arm.

"Please be my girlfriend?" his puppy eyes came out.

"What the hell have you eaten?!" I rubbed my temples.

"Please! I told noona there you are my new girlfriend."

"New girlfriend?! what about Suzy?! Isn't she your girlfriend?!" This is ridiculous.

"How many times do I need to tell you WE.BROKE.UP. or are just want me to repeat that everytime?!"

"Yah! I must be the one mad here! What do you mean 'NEW' girlfriend, I have no interest in you or whatsoever!" Or do I??? No no no no!

"Just until my sister leaves or else she'll find a stupid girl for me too marry!" Now it's his turn to rub his temples.

Marry another girl? Wow, that's crazy. Should I help him?

"Please, Jeesun, just for a month. She only stays like for like a month." He pleaded sincerely.

"Where does she live?"

"Right now, she's in Paris. Please for only 30 days." 30 days with him? As his girlfriend? Oh, correction. FAKE girlfriend. Is this related to the 'mission'?

"Jeesun? Yes or yes?"  

I sighed. "I guess it wont hurt..." with that his his eyes widened like never before.

"THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!!" He carried me and turned.

[ A/N : minus Jeesun hugging him...hahahha.. is it weird? xD]

"That's so cute guys!!" Min ah unnie called out and I could hear the guys giggling.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU  IDIOT!!" I struggled then he finally put me down.

"Aish. I could take my answer back you know!" I crossed my arms.

"I know you won't but thanks...really.... you saved me from a horrible marriage." He smiled shyly.

Yeahh. Thank me for saving your .

"I almost forgot!' 

"What?" His face turned confused.

"My condition."

"Jeesun!"

"Just strictly NO SKINSHIP of any form!"

"Ok. Deal. Now let's go back." He slung an arm around me.

"MYUNGSOO!" 

"HAHAHAHAHHA. That's cute." He smirked.

What did I just do?!!! This is going to be a rollercoaster ride! =S!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another awesome poster from Random Colours Graphic Shop! and MightyMaknae!!!!

THANK YOUUUU~~~

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3