Third Photo : Hot And Dangerous

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

Got that glitter on my eye

Stockings ripped up on the sides

Looking sick and yfied 

So let's go-oh oh.. let's go!

--We R Who We R // Kesha


After my make-up is done (I'm still in shock of it, make-up makes my face all awkward... it's like a can't touch it!), I put out my camera and hand it over to Seohyun.

“What this? For me?” She asked in surprise.

“Aniya! T-t-...” I kept stuttering. I can’t believe this, but I want a picture of myself for the my first clubbing night. Yeah, as much as I love photography, I am the kind of person to takes pictures of firsts that’s why I never leave my camera at home.

“Take a picture of her, Seohyun-ah” Taejun laughed.

I sighed. “Can you Seohyun ah?”

“Sure! I like taking pictures too! Hana, dul, set...”

“Kimchi!” I smiled hiding the other half of my face.

“Yah! Another one, now your y back!” She laughed.

“Aish.” I muttered under my breath but still turned around. Click! Then she passed the camera.

“Nice , girl!”

Before (the makeover) = I have dorky glasses and doesn’t wear make-up at all plus only wear casual clothes. After = Make-up, ‘BETTER’ clothes and contacts. DAMN, who’s that girl?!!? [A/N : plays Who’s that girl by EXID..hehehe jk]

“I better start dressing up” She entered the fitting room

I looked at the clock and it’s 9:30pm. Holy ! It took that long for me to dress up?!?! Oh.My.Effing.Gosh. 

“SEOHYUNNNNNNN” A shouting voice came from behind Seohyun’s door.

“WHAT?!?!?” Seohyun shouted back.

“WE’RE LEAVING AND TAKING THE VAN, ANNYEONG..” and the voice trailed off.

“Aish jinja! What are we suppose to do walk?!?! Oh Hell to the NO!” Seohyun put on her pumps angrily. She got her phone and punched some numbers, soon the phone started ringing.

“Ahjussi! You should’ve waited for me!” She whined

“Mianhe miss Seohyun but—give me that!” someone shouted from the phone.

“Yah! NAM WOOHYUN!!” She yelled.

They’re SIBLINGS?!?! My eyes widened.

“Yeah, yeah.. he’ll come back” Then he hung up.

“AHHHHHH!!!” Seohyun wanted to pull her hair off.

“What’s with you?” Taejun asked me.

“Ah..hehe, nothing.” I smiled.

===FASTFORWARD 10PM===

“We could be at the club in 20 minutes if we walked.” She rolled her eyes.

“I’m sorry miss Seohyun, their mr. Sunggyu didn’t know the directions, either did your brother so we actually drove for minutes” The ahjussi said.

“Psh. They’re going to a club where they don’t know the location.”

===FASTFORWARD 10:10PM INFRONT OF THE CLUB===

“Now, when we enter I want you to walk fiercely like when you walk out of that fitting room” She lectured me. I heard Taejun laughing silently.

“B-but”

“No butts, missy!” She waved her index finger at my face. Why is she like this?!?!?

“Now let’s go!” She push me to the entrance and I did what she said.

Music boomed to my ears and I saw people dancing here and there. A few girls glared at me as a passby so I glared back. I made my way to the bar.

I sat down and covered my face.

“That was most embarrasing thing I ever did in my life.” I groaned to myself.

“I think it was amusing” I look by my right and saw a guy smirking at me. I couldn’t really see his face because there was only a little light but what the heck? He was just talking to me and his scent tells me he’s not drunk yet.

“yeah right.” I ordered a drink.  “Tequila, please.” The guy was still staring at me.

“What? I’m just gonna try.” He remained silent. The drink was served and I held it up and drink it quickly. I put on a digusted face.

“Oh . That’s...” The taste left me speechless. That was the most horrible liquid drinkable I ever drank. He laughed.

“Not a drinker, I guess” He smirked yet again. The empty seat at my left was taken.

“Hey beautiful.” He smiled. Familiar face.

“Yah, back off, she’s mine.” The right guy glared at him.

“Oh really? Do you know him, pretty?” He brought his face closer but I pushed his chest.

“He didn’t tell me his name yet.” I looked at the right guy.

“I’m leaving her to you then, Myungsoo.” The left guy disappeared then.

“Great.” He rolled his eyes.

“I think it was amusing.” I laughed. “Nice name, Myungsoo”

“Then can you tell me your nice name too?”

“No.”

“Why not? I might do something...” He pulled his face closer.

“Try me.” I leaned closer too, making our faces centimeters away. Damn, this is risky. He won’t do anything right?

Seohyun P.O.V

I was sitting at my oppa’s table. I know what you are thinking! They shoudn’t waited for us, it’s just the same club! Aish, jinjja oppa. I took a search for Allyson-ah. Where is she she? Is she dancing? Then my eyes went over to a bar and saw her making out already!

“Taejun, Taejun!” I tugged Taejun’s shirt.

“What?” He sipped his beer.

“Lookie, lookie!!! She scored already! That’s so fast! She just entered!” I laughed.

“Wow! Your makeover worked!” Taejun laughed too.

“What are you two laughing about?” Sunggyu oppa who was left with us asked.

“My friend is already making out with a guy” I pointed at the bar. He squinted his eyes, making him an old mashimaro.

“Isn’t that Myungsoo-yah? Black polo, black pants and converse. I think it’s him” I look at them again.

“It is him!!! Then my makeover really worked! Even Myungsoo is attracted to her!” I squealed.

“HAHA! It’s her natural beauty, you pabo” Taejun ruffled my perfectly curled hair.

Back to Normal P.O.V

My nerves are shaking from this moment. His eyes are so beautiful and with those bangs. To that straight nose and luscious pink lips. To that  perfectly carved jawline. Damn, he’s perfect.

“I think I should give you a remembrance.” He smirked yet again.

“Leaving so soon?” I playfully reached for his jawline and slide my index finger from top to bottom. What is this?!? effects of the drink??!? It was just ONE drink!!!

“Maybe~~” He teased.

“Playboy.”

“Tell me your name.”

“NO.”  He then held my waist and leaned for a kiss. Oh.My.Effing.Gosh. His tongue is so skilled.. I couldn’t...I-I-I...WAHHHHH!!!! Why am I kissing him?!?!?!? He let go and looked into my eyes. TT.TT I can’t help but blame him for stealing my FIRST kiss!!! He winked at me.

“I’ll know your name, and call you when I see you, sooner or later. Don’t miss me too much.”  He walked away in the dark.

“Atleast he didn’t know my name...but..” I slammed my face at the counter (not that hard, lightly but with a little force too)

“Nice going, miss” The 30s looking bartender put a thumb up.

“That doeesn’t help sir. I have gone isane and I just had ONE frigging drink. My life is soo over” I covered my face.

Seohyun P.O.V

Myungsoo oppa came back to our table his lips.

“I saw what you did~~~” I sang. He let out a little laugh. Myungsoo oppa is really nice inside, even though he looks cold and playboy outside.

“I should go and talk to her...” I flew as fast as I could to check Ally out because from afar she look so devastated.

Myungsoo P.O.V

“Wait! You know her???” I asked but she ran away in a flash, leaving me with Taejun and Sunggyu hyung.

“What did she say?” Taejun asked.

“Nothing. I don’t even know her name.” I drank a bottle of beer when he burst out laughing.

“She didn’t tell her name?!” He’s dying from laughing, this kid wants to be killed.

“YAH! Would you stop laughing! I stole a kiss so I know she come running back.”

“You stole a kiss?? HAHA. Yeah, she’ll come back. TO KILL you. She must be freaking right now.” What’s he talking about?

“I’m L. No girl pass by me and not be all fangirling.”

“She doesn’t even know Infinite, she’s a fresh american girl, dude”

“No matter, she must have fallen inlove with me.”

Seohyun P.O.V

I tapped her shoulder while she was drinking. “Hey!” She’s still banging her head to the counter.

“I saw you lip-locking with a guy! Why are you all upset there? Make-up worked!! Even the famous Infinite visual, L,  got attracted to you!”

Back to Normal P.O.V

“...L, got attracted to you!” She squealed at the excitement.

L. Myungsoo. Just kissed me. Oh.My.Effing.Gosh. My world just collapsed like in the movie 2012. This is so unfair!!! HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!! That creepy L stole my kiss!! Urghhhhhhh.. I should’ve come!! And I hate that guy. Can’t believe I didn’t remember his face!! I stared at Seohyun with wide mouth opened.

“Helllllloooo?? Earth to Ally?” She waved her hand infront of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and ordered a drink.

“Sir, another drink please! A heavier one!”

“I’ll give the moderate one since you’re a girl” He handed the glass and I drink it quickly. the taste! Lose my taste, whatever!!

“Wow, I didn’t know you are a drinker!” She looked at me with a smile plastered on her face.

“Keep it coming sir!” I said as I drink continuesly to lose my mind.

===12AM. STILL GOING ON!===

I was brought to their table to sit down. I only saw Sunggyu, Hoya and Taejun oppa, the rest are probably still going hard. My head hurts because of drinking so I rested my head on Taejun’s shoulder.

“Are you two a couple?” Hoya asked. We both bursted laughing.

“Ani, Howon..haha.. we’re bestfriends....remember?” My head was spinning, I don’t know half of the words I’m saying.

“Well, I thought after a long time, he would ask you.”

“Not in a lifetime.....” Then everything went black.

Narrator’s P.O.V

As you pass out, L and Sungyeol came back out of nowhere.

“Hey, where have you two been?” Sunggyu asked.

“This guy dragged me somewhere to meet girls” L shrugged.

“And I can’t believe he wasn’t interested!!” Sungyeol whined.

“That’s because I already kissed a girl”

“And your point is???” L just rolled his eyes and Sunggyu suddenly laughed.

"The girl you kissed just passed out, Seohyun told me that she drank too much."

L moved his attention to you. You we're sleeping soundly at Taejun's shoulder. Taejun smiled at L.

"Wanna switch places? Jeesun won't remember a thing" He laughed.

Myungsoo P.O.V

Jeesun, woah. That's the girl with GLASSES who's living in my house?!?! She's completely different. She looks better with glasses though.

"Nah.." But I really want to, but I can't believe that's Jeesun.

By 1:30am, everyone went back to the table saying that their heads ache so we decided to head home. One problem popped.

"WAIT! Who's gonna carry Jeesun? Even Taejun is feeling dizzy" Seohyun crossed her arms. "Who's not drunk?" Everyone pointed at me and Sunggyu hyung. True, I wasn't drunk but no way I'm carrying her!

"I'm not carrying her" Sunggyu walked out so did the others, leaving me, her and Seohyun.

Seohyun tapped her feet like she's waiting for me. "What are you waiting for? Carry her now!"

This woman is a monster, worst of all, I don't know why she scares me. I carried Jeesun and she walked out first.

"Why do you have to pass out?" I looked at her face. The make-up is gone, showing her bare face, Taejun must've wiped it off.

She look more beautiful though without the make-up. I smirked. Wait, no no no no....she's not pretty.