Second Photo : Are You Ready To Party?

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

Drop every problem.. let loose and party while you can!

 


 

“WAH! Who are you?!” I smacked his arm as a reflex.

“Oww. Watch it! Your just a guest remember? A permanent though.” He rubbed his arm.

“Mianhe. I’m Song Allyson. And you areeee??” I anticipated his answer suddenly Minjin passed by.

“That’s Moonsoo oppa.” She pointed at him without taking her eyes off her phone.

“Moonsoo?”

“Yah! We had a deal!” He yelled at the girl walking away.

“She a chingu!” She yelled back. His eyebrows furrowed and glared at me. I smiled.

“Why? Something wrong being her chingu?” I asked.

“Not really..so Ally noona?”

“Um. I think so. You look younger.” I poked his cheek curiously.

He smiled . Awww!! So cute! (yeah, everyone's cute or handsome)

“I’m 16. Your age is??”  [A/N : not his real age of course but I read something here ]

“Guess.” I smiled.

He looked at his watch “No time. I have to go. Annyeong.” Then he run off.

“Yah! Wait!” I sighed at the sight of him running off. “Great.”

What do I expect they are siblings. L, Moonsoo and Minjin. Hmm. Maybe L’s name is not L. All their names start with M. Myungdae, Minhee (Mrs. Kim) , Moonsoo and Minjin. It must be his nickname. Whatever. Why am I even thinking about this? Then my phone started ringing. I looked at the ID caller. Unknown. I entered my room to answer the call.

“Yobeoseoyo?” I said curiously.

“WAHHH!! It is YOU! Right?” A guy’s voice said.

“Who is this?” Why call me and say ‘it’s YOU’ of course it’s me.

“Tsk tsk. Pabo BESTFRIEND. Doesn’t remember me anymore! Huhuhu” It hit me like a dodgeball hit me on the face in middle school.

“TAEJUN!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed.

“Yah!! Yah!! My ears are splitting!”

“How’d you get my number?”

“Your aunt of course! So I was thinking of having a celebration of your return. Why not in a club? A little drinking, dancing, loosing up? And there are 2 days before school starts again. I already asked Seohyun to help dressing you up ‘cause I know that you don’t have a single DRESS!” He explained. [A/N : Not Seohyun from GG, she's an OC ^^..just to let you know]

“Clubbing? A-a-are you sure? And a DRESS? Oh no you’re not! Wait, Who’s Seohyun? Your girlfriend? Finally!” I said with mixed emotions.

“ANIYA~~! She’s just a friend I hang out with while you’re gone. So come to my house at 8pm. Arasso?!”

“Ne ne! Arasso. Where is your house again?”

“{blah blah blah yada yada yada}.” Then he hang up. [A/N : too lazy to think of an address. xD]

Clubbing? Sh*t! I’ll go crazy!! It’ll be a longggg night! I looked at the clock and it’s 6pm. 2 more hours. I should unpack now, hopefully I would be done  by 7 or 7:30.

===FASTFORWARD 7:30===

It is exactly 7:30 when a knock came on my door.

“It’s dinner time miss Jeesun” Takumi-sshi bowed. I bowed and followed him to the dining are where you could see a long table—there’s always one in a rich family’s house— There sat Mr and Mrs. Kim, L, Moonsoon and Minjin. I bowed and sat beside Minjin facing L. [A/N : Seating arrangement. It’s fugly I know. HAHA]

He rested his chin on his hand and stared at me. Hell his stare is makes me chill. It’s so COLD! I look down to avoid his gaze. That was the coldest look I ever felt! Does it run in the family? First Minjin now him. Brrrr!!  Soon the food was served. As a eat I still avoid his gaze not wanting to look into those eyes that is like laser beam except it shoots ice.

“You okay?” Minjin whispered. I nodded. Then she looked at L and saw him staring at me.

“Yah, it’s okay.. he’s always like that.” She said. I nodded. But now she stared at L too with the same look. I watched them as I eat.

“Minjin! L! Stop that! We’re eating” Mr. Kim commanded. The two stopped  and continued eating.

“So, Jeesun how old are you? Are you single?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I’m 18 and fortunately single, Mrs. Kim”

“Call me Aunt Minhee, 18 huh? Why single? You’re a very beautiful young lady!” I smiled.

“Not really interested in relationships”

“Planning to be a nun?” L smirked. I shot a glare at him.

“Yah, L, what if I arranged you too huh? Both of you have the same age anyway” His mother warned making my eyes widened so did his eyes.

“Ummmaaaaa” He wined. How cute!! WAIT! ANI ANI ANI ANI ANIYA!!

“Playboy.” Aunt Minhee said like child.

“That reminds me of something, we are going clubbing tonight.” He took a bite of kimchi in his plate.

“Clubbing again?!”

“It’s Friday and on Monday school is back.” He reasoned out.

“Fine. How about you, Jeesun? Meeting any old friends?”

“Why ask her?” L rolled his eyes.

“Actually yes, I’m meeting up with a friend.”

“Arasso. Make sure both of you come home before the dawn.” His mother stood as she finish dinner. [ plays BTD. Hehehehe]

===8:15PM TAEJUN’S HOUSE===

“Jeesun!! Long time no see! The last time I saw you, you we’re a 13-year-old girl, so young. Then now, you’re mature and STILL beautiful, dear!” Mrs Park hugged me. TIGHT.

“Ah. Kumawo Auntie! But look at you! You still look young as always!!” She laughed.

“Arasso umma, my turn!” Taejun pushed his mom lightly.

“BESTIEEEEEEEEEE” I opened my arms for him to hug me. He hugged me tighter! After the tight hug he immediately grabbed my wrist and run to the door shouting ‘Umma, bye!’. After that I saw a black van where we are heading.

“Is this kidnapping?” I laughed.

“Kind of. Look at what you’re wearing, dude and you we're late!” he continued dragging me.

“HAHA. Look what you’re wearing” I said sarcastically.

We entered the black van and I saw a girl. “Annyeong!” She waved at me.

“Annyeong.” I bowed and smiled at her.

“No need for that! I’m Nam Seohyun! Your bestfriend’s bestfriend, now your bestfriend too!! Hope you make me your bestfriend, don’t be afraid to ask favors too, big or small, I sure can make it!” Then she made the ‘boing boing face’ which made me laugh.

“Komawo! I’m Allyson. Um, I do have a question.”

“Allyson? Psh. English name.” He rolled his eyes.

“Allyson? Arasso, my new chingu Allyson!” She smiled brightly. “Now, you’re question?”

“Um, Where are we going?” I asked with a confused face.

“NO OFFENSE girl, but you’re not going to the club looking like that” She made a ‘tsk tsk’ sound and looked at me up and down. Excuse me?! I take that as a compliment =.=

“Then where am I suppose to get a BETTER outfit?”

“Now that’s where I jump in!” The van stop and she pulled me out then Taejun followed. My eyes widened at the huge house. She's a RICH girl! Explains why! Nice Taejun! He actually made a nice rich friend! I’m impressed! We run upstairs to her room which is big then to her walk-in-closet. My jaw dropped.

“I never actually brought ‘friends’ inside my room especially here.” She started browsing clothes.

“What? Why?” I followed her.

“Three words : THEY ARE FAKE.” I then made an ‘oohhhh’ sound.

“They are fake to you because you are rich, then they fool you to give them free awesome stuff, right?”

“Ne, I stopped making friends the time I met Taejun. I thought he’s enough to be my friend instead of having too much friends who are fake, why not have few friends who are true.” Right! Taejun is a true friend especially, even if we drifted apart within almost 5 years, we never lost touch. He would e-mail from time to time so did I. The most fun thing is he never changed, he is still the Taejun I know except he got more handsome. I laughed to myself then I glanced at Taejun who is looking around the closet but then smiled when our eyes met.

 Soon enough Seohyun made me wear atleast 15 above-the-knee, perfectly and obviously party—or should I say club—dresses! The most ‘memorable’ ones are this  (just plain pink! Aish! I’m not a type of girl who completely love pink), this (umm, why does she have this?!) and THIS! (‘I’m y’ written all over).

“PICK SOMETHING! Urghh jebal! Why is this hard?!” She cried.

“Mianheyo, I’m not a ‘dress-loving’ type of girl. I’m one of those ‘I-only-wear-pants’ girls” I fiddled with my fingers.

“Fine! Taejun! I have had it! She’s wearing PANTS” She un-crossed her arms and started looking again.

“What?! Ani ani ani ani! Don’t give up!” Taejun kneeled infront of her making me laugh.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make her, one of these days. Challenge accepted Allyson!” She evily grinned at me. My laugh faded then. She actually looks scary! WAH!!!! Help!

After a few minutes, she picked a combination of blouse, pants, accessories, a pair of stilettos (oh hell no!) and even a hat. She tossed it to me and pushed me to the fitting room (yeah, a fitting room, a closet would be complete if there isn’t a small room with a large mirror, isn’t it?)

When I walked out fiercely (to add effect, I guess). 2 mouths dropped.

“OH.MY.GOSH.” The two said in sync.

“Allyson; the american party girl” Seohyun smirked.

~~~~~~~

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3