11th Photo : Let The Games Begin!

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

Everyone paired up and I can't change Myungsoo for Byunghun. GAHHHHH. I looked at him annoyed and he smirked.

"You're stuck with me princess." He whispered.

"Shut up. If she didn't rush me, I could have picked Byunghun." I crossed my arms.

"But you didn't. I'm better than L.Joe anyway."

"No you're not." I argued.

"Tell me, do you like him?" He said in a serious tone.

"Psh. Why are you even asking?"

"You're right, I shouldn't be asking." Yeahh dude so you need to shut the up cause I'm really hating this right now.

"... because I know you like me." Prince disease.

"Your such a full if yourself! Jerk." I frowned.

"We'll having a 400 meter relay today." The teacher announced. Are you freaking kidding me?! I hate running.

"This will be fun." He looked amused.

"Fun?! Which part of the 400 meter relay is FUN?!" I half-screamed.

"Ms. Song, would you like to say something?" Everyone turned their heads, I shook my head.

"Be quiet, don't worry we'll win." He smirked. Let me die right now.

5 pairs are gonna compete. Well, who cares? I'll just lose. While waiting for our turn, I looked over Byunghun who is beside Ms. Park. He looked very annoyed. He turned his head and his eyes found me. "Fighting" He mouthed.

I smiled at him. "Stop looking at him. I'm right here so look at me." Myungsoo put his arm around me.

I removed his discusting arm around him. "Okay, first of all, don't touch me. Second, Why would I look at you?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Kim Myungsoo and Song Jeesun!" She called. You'll be seeing me walking . We stood at the benches and walked to our places.

"Lee Sungyeol and Bae Sooji!" Sooji? Interesting.

"Hello, did you like my gift?" She smirked while walking up to me and stood beside my place. .

"I had fun with it!" I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Great. You'll have gifts from me from time to time so don't worry." 

"Keep them coming." just shut up now or I'll pull your hair.

"READY!" The teacher shouted.

"I'll get you for stealing Myungsoo too." She whispered.

"GET SET!"

"Then I won't lose to a like you." 

"GO!!"

I ran as fast as I can and had a tight grip on the baton. Losing was main objective but now that Suzy is my competition, I'll definitely now lose!! We were faster than the others but Suzy keeps on catching up. I ran faster. I saw Myungsoo and smiled. You better run fast jerk, sorry Yeollie but you have to lose. I pass the baton to Myungsoo and glared at him. He ran faster than Sungyeol. YESSSSSSSSSS.

" it " I said to Suzy as I was breathing heavily.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes breathing heavily too.

Myungsoo ran to me and hugged me tightly making my feet leave the ground. "WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Tsss. This jerk.

"YAHHHHH!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" I slightly punched his back.

"I don't need this.. urgghh." Suzy walked away.

"Congrats" Sungyeol patted Myungsoo's back and finally put me down.

"AISH." I walked away from them and looked for Byunghun.

"Congrats." He smiled at me.

"I could have been happier if it's you." I pinched his cheeks which turned to slightly pink.

"It's okay--" Before he could finish Myungsoo pulled me by my waist.

"Let's go, princess." I saw him glare at Byunghun.

"YAH!!! WHO TOLD YOU TO CARRY ME???!?!?!!" I yelled at him.

"Let the games begin." Myungsoo said to Byunghun.

"Ms. Song, please stop shouting!!" Ms. Park said. HOW COULD I NOT YELL?!

Myungsoo put me down and let me sit on the bench.

"Didn't I say to not touch me? And what's with the 'let the games begin'? HUH?!" He sat beside me and he just smirked.

"I AM NOT A PRIZE TO BE WON BY THE BOTH OF YOU." I sat farther away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~